Me, Jillian and Stepdad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came hard on dads, face and then grabbed my head and pulled me away and in a forceful voice and one of clear desire and lust told dad, "I want your hard thick cock in my ass, NOW!"

Dad stood up and I moved to now squatting over Jillians face and grabbed her ankles and pulled them back a bit, I then leaned forward, between her nylon covered legs and started licking her wet pussy and engorged clit. While I was doing this, dad took his cock and slid it into her pussy and fucked her for about 5-10 really hard long strokes and then pulled out and placed his juice covered cock at the entrance to her tight little rose bud.

I replaced his cock with two of my fingers in her pussy and when I pulled them out the first time, was rewarded with a long stringy glob of her pussy grool. I licked some of it and the rest I moved to her asshole. As I slid my fingers back in, I could feel her pussy clenching and relaxing and also noted her ass hole was winking in rhythm to this. As she did this, dad was pushing his viagra enhanced hard cock against her little rose bud and on about the third wink, his thick head popped in the outer muscle ring.

He kept pushing and she kept up the clench-relax rhythm until he once again advanced his cock into her ass. This time, it went in until his pelvic bone hit hers and was resting against her clit and my fingers which were still buried in her wet hot pussy.

He held it there for more than a few moments and Jillian was grinding her pelvis into his and my fingers, which I am certain where hitting her "A" spot right in front of her cervix, because at about this time, her pussy clamped down on my fingers and I could feel the flood of juices and I watched her ass really clamp down on dads cock.

Jillian then grabbed my hips and pulled my wet pussy down hard on to her face and her hot tongue stabbed into my pussy as her lower lip and jaw came in contact with my clit. This sent a bolt of electricity to my pussy and I was now cuming as well, and this only escalated as she slid a finger into my ass and into my pussy and while continuing to lick me, was fucking both my holes with her fingers.

At this point I could not get enough of any of it, and sat back up and in so doing let her legs go, but dad caught them and held them back by pushing down on her thighs. It was then that dad started ever so slowly to pull back out of her ass.

He got to a point that the head was nearly out, and then with the same ever so slow method, pushed it back into the hilt of her ass.

As he did this, I reached between my legs and found Jillians throat and placed my hand on the base and stroked it up and down her chest/throat area a few times while daddy was slowly fucking her hot little ass.

After a minute or so of this, Jillians hand grabbed my forearm and was holding it and occasionally stroking it, as I moved it back to her throat. Once I got there, I held it and started to squeeze, ever so harder with each passing second.

Since Jillian was not really engaged in licking me, I slid off her face and sat next to her, and put my hand back on her throat, and she smiled and said, "I love having you do this as your dad is fucking my ass, and can't wait to repay you."

I continued choking her as dad established his rhythm in her ass, I also slid a hand down to her wet pussy and inserted two fingers into her and while I was fucking her pussy with my fingers, choking her with the other and flicking her engorged clit with my thumb, dad was now working her ass in a faster manner and each time he went in, he would bottom out. Shortly Jillians breathing was getting deeper and faster and so was dads and they were about to cum.

I really started squeezing her throat and then, all of a sudden, dads hand replaced mine and when it did, I moved my head back to her luscious pussy and started licking it, while I continued to finger her as dad fucked her and squeezed her throat.

It had been more than a few seconds of this when I felt Jillian arch her back, and her pussy squeezed my fingers like a vice and it was only by sheer luck I heard a very glimmer of her safe word escape her mouth. Thankfully dad did as well, as I could see his forearm muscles relax, and at the same time, He said, "this is gonna be a huge load I dump in you Jillian."

Jillian then screamed. "dump in into my pussy, I want you and Merissa to lick me clean afterwards!"

Dad grabbed his cock and I watched as he pulled out, shot a rope of cum onto her abdomen and onto my face, before he could get it into her steaming hot pussy. As she entered I could see his cock spasming and unloading more hot cum into her pussy. As he withdrew his cock, out with it slid some of his hot load, which, I scooped up with my right hand and brought it to my mouth and while showing both dad and Jillian, stuck my tongue out and let it slide down my tongue into my mouth, and then used my tongue to lick my fingers clean.

I then moved to Jillians head and opened my mouth, allowing my combined spit and dad's cum to slide from my mouth to hers, as it did so, I followed it into her hot mouth with my tongue and it was at this point that dad dove into her pussy, as Jillian moaned really loud into my mouth and arched her back a bit, as she came again.

I broke away from Jillian's mouth and moved to enjoy the combined juices from her and dad oozing from her used pussy.

As I reached it, dad was on his knees and between her legs and his tongue was just about to hit her clit and had a good sized amount of their combined cum on it, as we joined tongues right on her clit and in addition to slurping on her clit, I slurped some more of their cum.

Dad stood and walked to head of the bed and while not quite straddling Jillian's head, close enough that his cock was an easy grab for her to tilt her head a bit and accept it into her mouth, and dad fucked her, while she cleaned his cock.

When he pulled out, he was again hard.

I knew what I wanted and it was not all that much different than Jillian had requested. I wanted to be on my back, in the swing, but have it low enough that dad can fuck me, facing away and have Jillian licking me from below.

I informed them both of this and that to start I want daddy to fuck my mouth, while Jillian eats my pussy. I walked over to the swing and mounted it, and then laid my head back and said, "get that cock over here dad and fuck my face with it. Jillian would you be so kind as to choke me a bit and make out with him as he does so?"

"I would be more than happy to, Merissa as I want to watch and feel his cock fucking your throat."

I laid my head back inviting daddy to stick his hard cock into it and as he slid it in my mouth, I could see him and Jillian each sticking their tongue into the air between their lips as Jillian's hand found my throat. She immediately started to squeeze and I could feel dads cock slide past her thumb webbing as it entered my throat.

Dad was going about fucking my face as he usually did my other holes, very slow and deliberate and would stop at the top, just before popping out of my mouth and at the bottom, once he was deep in my throat. Combine this with Jillian's soft hand on my throat and applying pressure and I was in heaven.

Jillian kept squeezing and daddy was hitting the back of my throat and making me gag, which was producing a lot of saliva as well as making daddy very hard.

Jillian let up on my throat and in the same moment, dad pulled his cock from my throat and it was promptly replaced with Jillian's mouth and tongue.

While she was kissing me deeply her hands were wondering around first my tits and then to my pussy, which was oozing pussy grool, which she dipped two of her fingers into and brought them to my mouth and fed it to me, then did it again and fed it to herself.

She then grabbed my legs, one at a time and pulled them back and placed them in makeshift stirrups. And then moved to my hot pussy and dove in tongue first, licking from the top of my aroused anal bud to the top of my pussy, and finally found her home on my clit, which she sucked into her mouth and flicked with her tongue, as she slid a finger in my pussy, causing me to cum, right then and there.

As I was descending from that, I felt dad's cock slide into me, from the position I had asked for. He had facing away from me and holding my hips as he slid his cock into me, it was scraping the back side of my vaginal canal and his cock was scraping my clit as he slowly advanced his cock, until it was bottomed out.

He then rocked back and his cock really hit my clit then and I again started to cum, and dad said, "Look at that little pucker spasm as she cums, Jillian."

I had almost forgot about Jillian, and it was then, I knew exactly where she was, as her tongue darted right into my spasming anal sphincter. This only took my orgasm, which had been nearly done and made me start to cum again, as dad was pulling his cock out/back.

She kept licking my ass and then moved her tongue up to my pussy and I could imagine it, sitting at the bottom of my oozing pussy, as dad's cock got drug across it, as he was again on the downstroke.

It was at this point I asked Jillian, "please come and choke me, hard while he ploughs my pussy?"

She placed her hand on the base of my throat. I grabbed it with my left hand, just below her elbow and started stroking it, as well as pulling it higher on my throat. As her hand to the middle of my throat, Jillian started squeezing ever harder.

As she did, the sides of my vision started to close in on me and at the last second, I used my safe word, "rainbows," right before I blacked out and my god did I have a huge orgasm. I could feel my pussy squeezing dads cock with each spasm I had.

Dad then spoke up, "I am getting close to cuming little one and I am going to bury my cock in this little fuck hole, as I do it!"

Jillian moved towards my pelvis and soon, I felt her hot little tongue in my ass again, and it looked like dad was pushing her head into my crotch.

Just then, he pulled out of my pussy, leaving me wanting, as I heard him use his cock to gag Jillian 3 times and then he stabbed it and all of her saliva coated cock back into my pussy.

He started pumping up and down into me and as he did I was on the escalator to a huge orgasm and he must have felt it, as he picked up both the pace at which he was fucking me, as well as the intensity with which he was using his cock to stab my pussy.

It was at this point, Jillian slid two fingers into my ass, with no problem and immediately I could feel dad's cock sliding across them on the membrane separating my anal and vaginal canals. This was all I needed and screamed, "Keep that up, Jillian I am cuming!"

I could feel both my ass and cunt squeezing the cock and fingers in each as I came and then, near the height of my orgasm, dad plunged his cock deeper than he had and just held it there, as it swelled and then shot his loads of hot cum into my pussy.

As he shot the last load into me, he started to pull out and I could feel Jilian's tongue at the base of my red hot pussy. As dad pulled his cock out, I could feel and hear Jillian slurping at my seeping cunt. And she still had two fingers in my ass as she was doing this, so when she pulled them out, I was expecting her to come to my mouth with a nice load of dad's cum to share, and I was not disappointed.

I opened my mouth as did Jillian and the combined saliva, pussy juice and dad cum, slid off her tongue and right onto mine and then slid down my tongue to the back of my throat.

Dad had slipped between my legs and had helped himself to some pussy grool and cum as well and was now leaning over me and I opened my mouth to receive his contribution to my need for his cum. He opened his mouth and met mine and as his tongue slid into my mouth, a large glob of cum, grool and saliva slid into the back of my throat.

I finally extricated myself from the swing and we all decided a sit in the hot tub was due, as well as some hydration and some food.

We grabbed some water and another charcuterie board and went to the hot tub, all of us naked and all of us a bit worn out, as it was nearly 8pm.

We rehashed the events of the evening and the weekend and the longer we sat there the more tired I know I was getting and told Jillian and dad I was going to bed. I kissed them both and grabbed a towel and found a bed upstairs and fell asleep.

I don't know how long I had been asleep but felt like I was having the most erotic dream and initially thought that maybe dad had come to my room again, but I actually awoke and not so lucky. I was thirsty though and went to main floor for a drink and as I was drinking, I hear Jillian muffled voice saying, "Fucking choke me harder and fuck me harder!"

I walked to basement door, opened it and slowly walked down the stairs and as I got to bottom was pleased to see Jillian on her back, with her legs tied to her thighs and dad pounding her pussy and choking her. Jillian's face was red and dad was clearly squeezing quite hard and consistently. He was still pounding her pussy and just as I hit the last step, I heard him say, "I am going to cum any second, Jillian."

As he finished saying her name, he bottomed out in her, she arched her back twice and then went totally slack, as dad stayed in her and unloaded his cum. It was only then that either of us noticed Jillian was actually unconscious and he relaxed his hand and after about 10 second she gasped and then screamed, "OH my fucking GOD!"

I stood there as he pulled out and walked to her face. She opened her mouth and dad grabbed her head pulled it to his cock and then stabbed his hard cum and grool covered cock into her mouth and proceeded to fuck her mouth for a minute and then pulled out and kissed her full on the mouth.

I stood there in awe and said, "that was one of the hottest things I have ever seen, are you ok Jillian?"

"I am fine and that is exactly what i asked your dad to do, and thankfully he did as I asked. That was the hardest I have ever cum."

I helped dad untie Jillian and we again went upstairs and got some food and drinks. and then we all went to sleep in the master bed, which was bigger than any bed I have ever seen, clearly bigger than a California King.

I awoke the next morning and Jillian and dad were in the kitchen, dad had made breakfast and was already dressed in his 'home' clothes. and Jillian looked like she was ready to leave as well.

We ate and chatted and then dad said he had to leave and asked if I needed a ride to resort to get my car, and Jillian said she could do it. Dad looked up and said, "lades, you have made this 'seasoned' man a happy man for the last 3 days, and I appreciate it. I also want to say, if the opportunity arises again in the future, I will gladly let you both know." He kissed us both and soon left.

I got dressed in short order and joined Jillian in her car for the ride to the resort and on our arrival at my car, she turned to me and said, "Merissa, I had a wonderful time and if you EVER want to get together and hook up, just the two of us, here is my card."

We then kissed and again had our tongues dancing in one another's mouth. Finally I broke the kiss and said, "I can assure you, I will call you."

She smiled and flashed those damn dimples and I knew it would not be long before I was again in her clutches.