Me, My Wife, and Her Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife got whored.
1k words
3.67
7.7k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I want to apologize for being gone so long but life happens.

Well if you read my first story about my slutty wife and her boyfriend and liked it then your going to love this.

Before I get started I want everyone to know this is a true story and I love my wife very much and she is gracious enough to let me share this with you.

One Saturday afternoon my wife Tracy was busy getting all cleaned up. She was doing her hair in the mirror wearing a towel, so as I walked past I decided to pull her towel off. I noticed that she had gotten s tramp stamp tattoo on her low back. Which fits her. I ask her when she got it? She told me about 3 days ago and that she was going to show it to me at a later time.

I ask her what she would like to do this evening since I was off? She replied that she had plans. I ask if I could tail along and she replied No. I knew then she had a date with the guy that was the business owner who was now her boyfriend.

I was kinda excited by all her secrets and at the same time knew she could handle herself.

I was watching the ball game on T.V. in the family room when she came walking into the room. I about choked on my drink when I looked at her.

She was wearing a white see through lace top with no bra, a black super short mini skirt, and 7 inch high heels that had 1 inch thick platform soles. I got a instant hard on. I ask her if she thought she might be dressed a little to scantily? She sat beside me and replied that this was what her boyfriend said he wanted her to wear. I said wow, he must have some wild plans for the night. Tracy told me she didn't know but she assumed that they weren't going to church, we laughed.

I told her that that was the shortest skirt I had ever seen her in and that I seen some short ones. Tracy admitted that it was and that she bought it just for this occasion. She also admitted that she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt and all he wanted was 2 articles of clothing and her shoes. All I could say was lucky man.

She left for her date around 7 P.M. and I fell asleep watching the game.

I woke up at 3:00 A.M. and she still wasn't home so I decided to go to bed.

At about 4:30 A.M. I got a text from her saying that she was getting ready to leave to come home and she would see me in a little while.

Tracy got home at 6:00 A.M. and looked like she was road hard and put away wet. She kicked her shoes off and layed on the bed next to me, and told me what she did all night.

She said she met her boyfriend at a bar outside of town. She said he got her pretty drunk which she doesn't really do unless I'm with her. Anyhow, she said that they met about 5 guys that he knew. She figured that he just wanted to show off with her so she played along. Tracy said that they would grab her ass and that it was easy considering what she was wearing.

Her boyfriend (Gaylen) ask her if she was ready to go to his house to party some more? Tracy told him yes that she was ready to get out of there. She couldn't drive since she was loaded. He ask for her keys so one of his buddies could drive it to his house and they left.

When they got to his house she said that the guy who drove her car pulled in behind them. Gaylen went to talk to him and get her keys.

Gaylen came back to the car to get her and they both went into the house.

Tracy said she went straight to the bedroom, took off her two items of clothes and layed on the bed. Gaylen came in and went straight to eating her pussy. He was really going at it and Tracy said she started to cum. After she blew her wad she decided to do 69 position. Tracy said she was sucking his cock like a true whore. Tracy said he's a good 9 to 10 inches and she had him down her throat to his balls when all of a sudden he cum a ton down her throat. Tracy told him to get himself together because she wanted to fuck.

He told her to relax that she was going to get fucked over and over again. She said just then those same 5 fucking guys from the bar came walking into the bedroom. Tracy said at first she was scared but then she noticed that everyone was very calm so she decided to listen to there pitch.

Tracy said that they explained that they thought she was extremely beautiful and very hot. They wanted to do her to say the least but understood if she said no then that was it.

Tracy said she thought it over and she was naked in front of everyone and besides she was still extremely drunk and hadn't been fucked yet. She agreed and as she said " it was on from there". She told me that they fucked her pussy, her ass, her mouth. They all cum twice at least in her on her. She told me she had 2 guys at once in her mouth and they cum together down her throat.

When Tracy was done telling me this she ask if I was mad because it was over the top. I said hell no, I always loved being married to a slut. Tracy ask me if I wanted her to go clean up and do me? I said fuck that, your a whore and I want the benefits of it. I fucked every hole she had, she winced in pain when I did her ass but she didn't complain.

I sure do love my wife and she love me and all cocks.