Me, The Stranger & The Red Eye Ch. 03

Story Info
Lelani discovers the Stranger again.
996 words
4.49
3.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wedding day. My girl Jade had a simple ceremony with family and friends and a hotel near the harbor. It was the first time; I met her man in person.

"This is my husband, Bill Harris." Said Jade. He was a handsome young man, our age, dark brown hair, tall, darling blue eyes.

He reached out his hand to shake mine, "Nice to meet you, Lelani." he said.

We were taking pictures when he said, "I want one with my dad too." He looked around then walked off and returned moments later with his father, "This is my father Richard Harris," he introduced to the group.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw that he was the Stanger that I fucked on the plane. He shook my hand, "Nice meeting you."

I nodded, "Likewise."

As the night progressed, everyone danced and had a good time, I was taking a break away from the noise, when he walked up, "small world."

"Indeed."

"Are you staying at this hotel tonight?"

"Yes."

He nodded. "Would you mind at all if I visited you tonight? I'd like to show you what I can do when I have more space and opportunity."

I grinned, reached inside of my clutch, and handed him one of my card keys with the room number.

When the reception was over, and everyone had gone their way, I went to my room to prepare for my visit with Richard. I was excited to get a chance to twerk on his pole. I had intentions of making him say my name.

I was wearing a tight halter top that barely covered my breasts and a thong when he entered the room and saw me standing by the window. He walked over and placed his hand on my ass and rubbed. I leaned in to kiss him, but he placed his hand in my hair, pulled and turned my head so he could kiss my neck and then he sucked my nipples through the shirt, later lifting the shirt to squeeze my breasts.

"I've been thinking about licking your pussy since we left the plane."

I smiled. I took off my thong and walked over to the bed and opened my legs wide. I watched as he undressed and I strummed my clit, getting it nice and juicy so he could sip, lick and slurp and he walked over and did just that.

He locked my thighs in position and French kissed my lips, then flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue. I was shaking. I tried to squirm, but he held me in place until I nutted all over his lips. He gave it one final kiss before laying on the bed. His dick standing at attention ready for my mouth to savor all of that precum that was on his tip.

Up and down, I let my tongue wet his shaft, then polished his tip, sucking on it like a blow pop. He pushed it in and I hummed on it. When he was sufficiently satisfied with my performance, he said, "You want to ride my cock?"

I nodded. He waited and watched as straddled and mounted him, slowly we watched it disappear inside of me. I was in ecstasy. I nice long pole to twerk on and it was lasting more than twenty seconds. I had my fingers in his mouth while working my magic. I felt a wave come over me. I paused to enjoy my orgasm, but he pulled me into him, spread my ass cheeks, and thrust with reckless abandonment from below. I thought I was going to make him say my name and there I was, "Oh fuck, shit, Richard, baby."

"That's it, cum all over my dick."

After I climaxed again, he said, "Turn around."

I put my ass in the air. He pulled my legs out, so my belly rested on the bed, my ass spread, he licked up and down, then I felt him dive into my pool once and again, grinding and thrusting. His hands reached around and he played with my clit, while kissing my back, shoulders, and neck. I turned my head and he slipped his tongue in my mouth for a quick kiss.

And just when I thought he was done, he pulled out and said lay on your back. I turned and he placed my feet on his chest, while he dug me out quite nicely, then he let my legs down, hovered over me, pushing and pushing, going faster and deeper, until he said, "You want it inside?"

Since I was on the pill, I said, "Yes." He released and then collapsed in my arms. We were both panting and moaning still glowing from the residuals of our orgasms.

He rolled off of me, "What time do you leave?"

"Tomorrow at ten."

"Should I leave?"

"Do you want to leave?"

"I want to stay and have you for breakfast and then take you to breakfast before you go."

"I'd like that."

In the morning, we enjoyed one another for a snack in sixty-nine. Then had a quickie in the shower before going to eat breakfast. It was 9:00 am and it was time for me to head out. He kissed my mouth, "Thanks for making this old guy feel young again."

I smiled, "I had a great time."

He started to leave, but paused, "I come to Florida like once or twice a month for business. Would it be okay if I called you sometime?"

My face lit up, "Of course."

"Safe trip." He left.

I headed to the airport and got on my flight. As I sat there by the window, I smiled. My Friday had started a hot mess, but then, meeting Richard was like a breath of fresh air.

I smiled thinking about him visiting me in Florida. I received a message from Mario, "How was your trip?"

"It was fantastic," I replied.