Me, The Stranger & The Red Eye Ch. 02

Story Info
Lelani joins the mile-high club with an older gentleman.
1.3k words
4.18
4.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I thought, I might get to the airport on time, I ran over something and a tire went flat. It was just a crazy day. I was beginning to think I was never going to make it to Boston to witness my friend get married.

When I arrived at the airport it was almost eight o'clock. My flight was long gone. I was able to book a redeye that departed at 11:25 that night. The ticket agent could see that I was frustrated and had had quite a day. She said, "At least you'll practically have the whole plane to yourself."

I smiled. I received her perspective, after all, that little traffic jam did allow to relieve some sexual frustration and allowed me to meet Mario. I was excited at the possibility of riding his cock. I smiled as I began my walk to the gate waiting area.

As I approached the area, I saw this older White man, very distinguished. He had sort of a Pearce Brosnan vibe. He had salt and peppered hair, with a beard and mustache, he wore glasses and I could tell he was fit as he sat there checking out my ass, as I strutted by.

I sat in the seats across from him. He looked at an iPad and stared at my legs. I was a gymnast in high school and college and my legs were extremely toned. I grinned inside as I sat sending naughty messages to Mario.

He had sent me a picture of his cock, nice and full, "Thinking about you." It read.

I smiled, "I can't wait to get back. I want some of that cock in my mouth and in my pussy."

When I looked up, Mr. Distinguished Stranger smiled as if he knew I was being naughty. I returned the smile.

The time to board had arrived and I grabbed my bag and went to check-in. I found my seat in business class and sat by the window. Moments later, I saw the handsome blue-eyed stranger walking down the aisle.

He put his bag away and smiled, "Hope you don't mind. I know the plane is near empty, but I would love to sit here."

I nodded, "It's fine." I replied as I watched him take his seat.

I sat, content with trying to take a nap, but I was getting serious vibes from the man sitting next to me. I decided to look over at him and I saw him scrolling through a playlist checking out songs by H.E.R.

I smiled. He looked, "Do you know about this artist?" he asked. I thought to myself, of course I know...how do you?

"I do. And you like H.E.R?"

"Yes. I also listen to Jazmin Sullivan and Eryka Badu, Jill Scout. My kids keep me up on the best tunes." He saw the shocked look on my face, "What? Is it because I'm an old white guy?"

I laughed, "I'm just surprised and you're not old." I said flirtatiously.

He blushed, "I'm fifty-two. And you must be like what twenty-three?"

I shook my head, "I'm thirty."

He smiled as if he was now considering me a viable possibility.

After the plane took-off, we had a few cocktails and we sat telling stories about trips, music and favorite foods. I placed my hand on his thigh and every time I laughed, I'd glide my hand up his leg until I felt his package. He looked around nervously.

I reached for a blanket that was provided and placed it over our laps. I opened my legs wide, draped my right one over his left leg. I found his zipper and went inside to find his cock full. The length of it felt nice and I peeked under the blanket to see it. It was pretty, all veiny and that nice mushroom tip. I stroked him nicely under the blanket while placing my lips on his neck kissing until I found his mouth.

He paused and removed his eyeglasses, reached over with his right hand and found my clit, started massaging it in a circular motion. Our eyes were locked, occasionally we'd look up to make sure the coast was clear. It felt naughty, dangerous, and extremely fucking hot.

His two fingers found my wet center and slipped in and out. I started humping his hand. It felt so nice to have someone other than myself touch me below. "Are you normally this friendly with complete strangers?" he asked.

I shook my head, "Actually, I haven't had sex in three years and I'm dying to fuck someone. I figured why not a handsome man like yourself."

He smiled and continued fingering me to my delight until I let out a soft sweet moan in his ear.

"You're so sexy and beautiful." he said. This was true. I had what most people called an exotic look. My father was African American and my mother Polynesian. I had deep caramel skin, flawless, almond shaped brown eyes, high cheekbones, jet-black wavy hair that reached my shoulder blades.

"Would you like to meet in the restroom?" he asked. I nodded. He adjusted himself and left. A few minutes later, I followed him. Mostly everyone had fallen asleep or was not paying attention to anything but their phones.

I stepped into the restroom, saw his dick standing at attention. I thought about all the fun I could have riding his huge cock, but with the space being so tight...I'd have to settle for being fucked on the sink, doggy style or fucked against the wall. I was down for either, maybe if time permitted, we could do all three.

I untied the strap that held my dress closed and opened up so he could see my amazing body. Tiny waste, toned legs, thick ass, tits nice and full. Immediately, he pulled me close, kissed my mouth and then started sucking my nipples. This was a man with experience, I knew he was about to fuck me good and put me to bed.

He kneeled pulled down my panties and licked my clit repeatedly. My hands were in his hair. His hands gripped my ass, "fuck." I said. He continued until I dripped on his chin. He stood and smiled.

I went down and filled my mouth with him, I licked the tip and tasted him. He held my head and fucked my mouth to his delight and when he had had enough, he said, "Turn around."

His strong hands parted my ass cheeks and I felt him penetrate. "Ummmm." I moaned as I took all of him inside of my tight wet pussy and started squeezing. I felt all those veins rub against my walls; I was ready to pop.

He stood still for a moment and let me throw it back on him. He watched as my ass jiggled and my pussy swallowed his cock. He reached around pulled me up, so I could see our reflection in the mirror. His hands caressed my thighs, then my clit and then he held my breasts. I had not been fucked that good since senior year in college with my ex-boyfriend.

His pelvis slapped against my ass, my tits bounced, I moaned, he whispered in my ear, "You're about to cum for me right baby. That's it, cum all over my dick." He bent me over so he could see his cock gliding in and out of my hole, "yes, that's it, I see it, that's nice." he said as I creamed all over him.

He slapped my ass and picked up the tempo. I knew he was about to bust. He held my hips tightly while thrusting and finally, he pulled out. I turned and reached for his cock and stroked it in my hand until all of his cum oozed out. "That was fantastic," he said.

"It was." I replied. We got cleaned up and went back to out seats like nothing ever happened.

"I suppose I should let you get some rest before the plane lands." He commented.

"Thanks." I replied and then I fell asleep.