Me, The Stranger & The Red Eye Ch. 04

Story Info
Lelani gets a call from Mario, phone sex.
915 words
4.05
3.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks after that redeye to Boston and getting dicked down in the best way by Mr. Harris, I found myself back on pace to undergo another long drought. I said I wanted to hook up with Mario, but his messages sort of trailed off and there was one thing I wasn't EVER going to do and that was run behind a man.

My mother had always said, "When a man wants you, he makes an effort to be in your life." And since his effort had faded, I used my escape, which was working out and working.

In fact, I was in my office, going over designs well after quitting time when my stomach reminded me that I needed food, so finally, I headed out. I planned to stop for some Caribbean food, a bottle of wine, and some chocolate cookies and then head home.

When I arrived home, I took a nice shower and dressed in a loose-fitted tank and some undies. I planned to pleasure myself as soon as I was done eating and drinking that bottle of wine.

I had the music nice and low, as I lay in my bed. I pulled my panties down to mid-thigh and massaged my inner thigh as I licked my lips, imagining I was being kissed.

Slowly, my finger drifted to find my sweet pearl and I started with a tap. I tapped it repeatedly and then made circles, around and around, and around, my heart raced. Just as I was about to slip my fingers into my pool, my cellphone sounded. I grunted as I looked over and saw some strange number. Since my vibe was interrupted, I wiped my fingers on my shirt and answered, "Hello?"

"Hola, mamita, preciosa," he said.

"Mario?"

"Ah, you remember me. What are you doing?" he asked.

I chuckled, "You want a lie or the truth?"

He laughed, "I'm intrigued. Tell me both and I'll see which one is the truth."

I smiled, "I'm sitting here reading a copy of War & Peace or I was trying to get myself off."

He laughed, "Um, I like the second one. Can I video call you?"

"I don't know. I'm kind of wondering why it took you so long to call me."

"I was in Puerto Rico. My father had a bad fall. I went to help my mother."

Now, that touched my heart. "Oh, sorry to hear that, how is he?"

"Getting better. I had to come back to work. My older brother is there now." It was quiet and then he said, "So, that video call. I'm laying here thinking about all those kinky messages you sent me. You said you were going to ride my cock hard until I screamed your name."

I laughed, "Sounds like something I'd say. I'll turn my camera on."

Seeing him made me smile. He was seriously handsome, with these dark brown eyes, nice thick trimmed eyebrows, his lips a pretty peach color, and this low-cut beard and mustache. When he saw me, he smiled, "Ay, que hermosa," he said.

I bit my bottom lip.

"You look so sexy. I wish I was there right now; I'd lick your clit until you cry."

"Is that so."

"Yeah girl, I don't fuck around."

I laughed. "I suppose we'll see."

"It's a date, tomorrow," he stated. He bit his lip and I saw him moving his hand.

"Are you stroking yourself?"

He grinned, "Yeah. You wanna see?"

I nodded. When he angled the camera and allowed me to see him, my heart quickened. He had sent me a picture before, but seeing it live on camera was a sight to behold. That sausage was thick and long, the tip was beautiful. I blushed, "Wow."

"You think you can handle all of it?" he asked cockily.

"I'm sure I can," I responded with certainty. He nodded with a slight grin as if he accepted my challenge.

"I wanna see you play with your pussy before I go to sleep."

I opened my legs nice and wide. A little of my juice was at the opening. I was already wet from my pregame and sitting there watching him stroke his monster cock made me even wetter.

"Damn, you're already wet."

I took my left strap off, so my left boob was exposed. I lifted it and licked my nipple. I made circles around the areola with my tongue before sucking it. He stroked his shaft while he watched.

I took my right and found my pearl and started to tap it as I had done earlier and then made circles, giving it a nice polish. I arched my back and allowed my fingers to trace the fold of my labia.

"Put your fingers inside mami."

I did as he requested, allowed two fingers to penetrate my wet paradise and I moaned, "That's it mamita, don't hold back, I wanna hear you."

The more he coached me, the deeper and faster I went, I moaned loudly, as the sensation sent waves throughout my body. I heard him moan and groan as he rapidly ran his hand up and down his shaft, bringing himself closer to orgasm. My leg shook and I flinched, also most crushing my hand.

I saw as his cum erupted and oozed down the sides of his massive cock. We were both panting. I laughed, "Oh my God."

"That was beautiful. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Good night Mario."

"Good night."