All Comments on '"Me-Too-- Fuck You!"'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
maddictmaddictabout 5 years ago
Me three

I know, go figure, right.

Well your times up.

erectus123erectus123about 5 years agoAuthor
You may hate the protagonist

but please don't give the story a low vote because of it. I am willing to testify that the character is real as is the humiliating act he required me to undergo, much as his underlings in the police department had suffered in his many years of doling out abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry - Nope

The writing style here was lifeless and almost clinical. You want to write non-fiction, write non-fiction. Your protagonist was a nasty guy but that's not what made me dislike the story. I like a decent bad guy, I'm even OK with a bad guy that's not too well developed, sometimes cliches are cliches for a reason -- but man your pacing and random shifts pulled me right out of the story every time.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 5 years ago
An important journal of life in LA before.........

#Me too! !!???

Fived'n Faved! !!!

Best regards,

----ash9

erectus123erectus123about 5 years agoAuthor
I appreciate Anon's comments

The story followed an interview in which the protagonist, probably in early stage of dementia, does jumps from topic to topic as he said he would do. I don't think his oration is lifeless. The old buzzard seems to relish his detailed sexual memories and is still randy enough to grab a BJ from the interviewer, which makes it an erotic story.

Just the same, thanks for reading it and making your thoughtful comment!

erectus123erectus123about 5 years agoAuthor
My Dear Brother Ashesh,

Thank you for your support and unflagging devotion to our attempt to bring the power of sex in regulating our's and other's lives into focus. No matter what the continent, or time, or race or religion of men and women, the prime directive is reproduction and it is driven by the pleasures of sexual activities. If sex is not the driving force on this planet, why are we so overpopulated and consequently bent on destruction of our resources?

God bless you my brother and all of your family and friends!!!! I shall embrace you when we meet as true brothers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...