Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's try to slip out now," I whispered, looking over at the corridor to the rear exit. Unfortunately, the two thugs guarding it weren't distracted.

"Maybe we can get out the front?" Brad said.

Just then, Franky shouted, "Hey, Tommy. I'll tell Max and Al to shut it down upstairs. They can come down and help with crowd control." He disappeared out of the kitchen door. One of Tommy's thugs locked it behind him and stood there like a sentry.

"What the fuck!" I said in frustration.

"It's okay," Helen said. "Janet and I can do this." She turned toward Janet looking concerned. "Are you going to be okay, Janet?"

Janet closed her eyes, took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. Shaking her head, she said, "I don't know. I can't even believe this is happening." She looked at Brad. "You asked me to suck a bunch of dicks tonight? Well, I hope you REALLY enjoy this, Brad, watching me suck like a hundred random fucking cocks."

"I'm so sorry, Jan--"

"Fuck you, Brad! Just fuck you." She threw her hands up and held her head, shaking it back and forth. "I can't believe this is even happening."

The older black girl Tommy had called Jessica tapped Janet on the back and held out a bullet shaped device. She said, "Take this, Honey... and don't you listen to Tommy. You take as many sniffs off this bullet as you need." She lifted it up and pressed in a button on its shaft. "See. Just press and sniff. Should be thirty doses for you."

Jessica held it out and Janet took it from her.

"What's in it?" she asked.

"It's fairy dust, Sweety, magical fairy dust. Whenever you're in hell that shit will take you right up to heaven. Just don't take more than one pull at a time, or you'll pass out and get my ass beat."

Jessica looked at Helen and said, "You, too, Honey." She handed another bullet to her. Helen took it. "Damn, girl, you are fine. You are definitely going to need that because you are going to be very popular tonight."

Helen's eyes widened and she shook her head. She said, "I don't need this. I'm going to need some Peppermint Schnapps, though... a lot of it."

The black girl nodded, smiled and said, "I'll get you some of that, too." She turned to go.

"Wait!" I said, stopping Jessica with a hand on her arm. "Exactly what is in those bullets? What drug?"

Jessica smirked. "That's Tommy's working girl recipe, some heroine and a little less cocaine, like 70/30, but cut way down with a lot of vitamin B and E. One sniff at a time is safe." She shrugged. "Shit works, though." She smiled and nodded at Helen. "Your wife is going to be very busy tonight by the looks of her. That shit should get her through the worst of it feeling just fine."

After Jessica walked away, Brad said, "Maybe we can overpower those guys guarding that corridor and the girls can make a break for it?"

I nodded. "Good idea."

"No it isn't," Janet said. "What if the back door's locked?"

Neither Brad nor I had an answer.

"Even if it is open," Helen said, "What? We just run away and leave you two here? With that psychopath?"

Janet smirked, and said, "You both wanted us to be your whores instead of your wives." She put the bullet to her nose and sniffed. Squinting dramatically and shaking her head with her fingers pinching her nose, she added. "Well, now you're... getting your wish... in fucking spade... Holy shit!"

Janet's jaw slackened and her eyelids drooped. A serene smile crept slowly onto her face. She let out a little sigh and half a chuckle. "This... shit... is... awesome."

Helen shrugged, lifted the bullet in her hand to her nostril, pressed the button and sniffed.

After a couple minutes of both girls enjoying what looked like a blissful high, they sat on the kitchen floor pulling items out of the laundry bag, dressing, chatting and giggling like it was a normal night.

How they could act that way when they knew they were about to be mouth raped by hundreds of men struck me as odd.

I guess women have evolved to accept rape. Those women who couldn't, somehow, deal with being forced into sexual slavery died off way back in caveman times. Modern women are descended from rape survivors and modern men from their rapists.

No wonder my excitement at what I was about to witness began to surpass my dread.

I can't say the same for Brad. He looked like hell, almost as pale as his wife's natural skin tone and nervously looking around us as Tommy's and Franky's crews worked to prepare the kitchen.

Brandy walked up to Helen and Janet as they sat on the floor. They were both wearing Lone Ranger masks now, Helen's was white and Janet's was red, matching their respective lingerie colors. Janet had discarded the bathrobe and put on a red, silk teddy that Helen had brought for her to match her red pumps.

Brandy said, "Hi, I'm Ashley. Brandy's just my stage name."

"Hi, Ashley!" Helen said, standing up from a squat. They shook hands. Janet waved and smiled, and went back to hugging her knees with both hands as she sat, looking relaxed on the floor.

"I love those masks and I saw you have extras in black. Can I have one?"

"Sure!" Helen said, squatting back down and reaching into her laundry bag. "We should pass them out to all the girls." Plucking a black mask from the bunch, she handed it up to Brandy.

"Thank you," Brandy said, "Now my boyfriend won't catch me sucking two hundred dicks in a porn video."

All three girls laughed.

"Oh, you should rent it for him on your next date night!" Janet said, and they all laughed again.

"I am pretty nervous," Brandy said, putting the bandit mask on as she talked. "How's it look?"

Both Helen and Janet complimented her. The black mask matched her halter top, mini skirt and high heels, but it was the contrast against her blonde, shoulder length hair that really made that black mask pop.

"I never did this before," Brandy said.

"Oh, Janet and I suck five hundred dicks every Saturday night. There's nothing to it."

After their raucous laughter at Helen's joke died down, Brandy said, "No, I mean I never swallowed before. Franky said we would all have to swallow cum. I'm a little scared about that. Does it taste as disgusting as it looks?"

Janet said, "No, it's not that ba--"

"Yes! It is!" Helen shouted. "But it's not so much the taste or smell, which is bad enough. It's the texture."

"Really?" Brandy said, squatting down as she talked.

"Like raw eggs! Especially the thick loads," Helen said, nodding and sneering. "It slides down your throat and leaves your mouth full of this filmy coating that won't go away."

Brandy grimaced in disgust. "Ee-ewe!" she cried. "Oh my gosh! I hope I don't puke."

"It's not that bad," Janet said. "It's mind over matter. That's all."

Brandy scooted in closer, joining Helen and Janet, and all three girls chatted and giggled as they continued to primp and get prepared for what was coming.

That's when I overheard Brandy say she was a psych student and telling our wives all the other things about herself. They continued calling her both Ashley and Brandy, at times, but I truly believe her real name was Kelly.

Jessica returned with a full handle of Peppermint Schnapps for Helen, a big bottle of brandy for Brandy, and a bottle of Gatorade for all three girls and told them to chug the bottles. "You need to stay hydrated, Ladies. All my girls drink one of these every half hour when they're working.

Helen immediately chugged the Gatorade right down, and then began hitting the handle of Schnapps hard.

The crews had set up the two video cameras on their tripods, several blankets on the floor in a line and three heavy, stainless steel tables behind the line of blankets. They gave knee pads to Helen, Brandy and Janet, who helped each other put them on.

After Helen had her knee pads strapped on her, she noticed me staring at her and smiled her movie star smile. Swaying drunkenly with half a handle of Schnapps in her hand, she staggered toward me.

Falling into me, I caught her and held her up.

Snickering, she put her face to mine, cheek to cheek and said, "Kiss me before my breath is all cummy."

We kissed, and she moaned in pleasure. Breaking from our kiss, she put her lips to my ear and said, "Every cock I suck will be your cock, Harry." Squealing and laughing, she threw her head back and spun around, laying against me and pulling my arms around her. "Hey, Girls!" she shouted at Brandy and Janet. "Harry had a fantashy... fanTASSy... where I suck off a hund... hundred guys and drink all their cum." Helen swayed and giggled. "Then he wants to fuck me in the ass... in my ass... when I have my belly full of cum!"

Both girls looked horrified. Helen threw her head back and laughed.

"And now," she shouted, sounding ecstatic. "I'm really... really going to do it!" She threw her hand high in the air. "Yay! Fucking "A"!" she cried. "Bring on the dicks! I need to drin-it all... drink it... I need cum in my belly!"

"I'll give you your first load!" said someone standing behind me, and then he cackled. Both Helen and I turned to see fat, poodle-headed Franky, standing there with his fat little dick out. He wagged it at my wife. It was hard and thick, but maybe six inches long at the most.

As I tried to think of some excuse or response that might spare Helen this indignity, she smiled at the sight of his hard dick and pushed off of me and out of my clutching hands.

"Give me cum!" Helen shouted so loud that the whole kitchen looked.

Stumbling down onto her knees, Helen steadied herself by grabbing both Franky's thighs. Then she opened wide, lunged her head forward and took Franky's fat cock all the way down her throat, her face buried in his pelvis.

Franky groaned in pure bliss, as my wife performed her cum hungry Milkmaid on the psycho bastard. His fat body quivered in response to Helen absolutely devouring his manhood in front of the whole room full of onlookers.

"Get a fucking camera on that!" I heard Tommy shout, and within seconds a thug was there, taping Helen sucking Franky's dick.

Franky put both hands on his head, looked at me with his eyelids heavy and shouted, "The fuck, Duuuh--hoo--huuuude! She-shee--hee-hee's... fucking... AMAZING!"

He began pumping his fat hips like a jackrabbit and letting out little high-pitched grunts with each thrust. He fucked Helen's face and this vigorous face fucking went on for at least thirty seconds to a minute.

Suddenly, he stopped. Franky's face screwed up and he grabbed Helen's head in both hands, thrusting his cock hard into her throat and as deep as his fat six inches could go.

Helen purred a throaty pur of delight, and then Franky squealed and shook, obviously ejaculating everything he had into my wife's welcoming gullet.

Several seconds passed as Franky twitched and expelled his vile spunk into her throat. He renewed his hard grip on Helen's head, and then he almost collapsed. His knees buckling, Franky stumbled backwards, his fat cock disengaging from Helen's mouth.

Helen rose up from her knees, setting down one high-heeled foot at a time and stood up. Standing tall, she let out a little, "Mmmm!" and swallowed hard.

"Aaah," she gasped out as if refreshed.

Wiping one dribble of cum off her bottom lip with her forefinger, she looked down at the small dollop on the tip. Then her tongue darted out and licked it off. She inserted the finger in her puckered lips and pulled it slowly out again, thoroughly cleaned.

"She is amazing," whispered Brandy, who was standing next to me and staring at Helen in wide-eyed hero worship.

Helen spun around, smacking her lips. She swallowed one last time, looked all around and smiled her movie star smile at the whole room full of people who were all silent and gawking at her.

With a quick twist of her head, she flipped her long brown, flowing hair, and licked her lips.

Then, putting her hands on her hips and thrusting her ample breasts out, through a wide, giddy smile, Helen shouted, "Next!"

The entire kitchen erupted into applause and cheering. Tommy shouted in exuberance, "That is how you start a suckfest, Motherfuckers!"

(TO BE CONTINUED)