All Comments on 'Meabh, Queen of Connaught-and Evan'

by Valendon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think there should be an award for sensitivity!!!! You should win it!!!

I call Blessings onto you from the King of the World!!

Be well and happy!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Real people in real situations, realistically - and sympathetically! - portrayed.

five stars

slojenniferfizzslojenniferfizzabout 2 years ago

Wow! I read this because, well--it's your story and I like your stuff. Way off the path from your other stories, except for how you get people!

Two quotes stood out:

"I went through C-cells so often the Energizer bunny just bought an oceanfront villa in Biarritz!" Laughed out loud at that one, a little too loud for reading porn at work, and then couldn't elaborate, LOL. and

"I decided to live into the hope of her wisdom." That's a whole book right there in one sentence.

Had me all teared up more than once!

I missed your usual background intro, though, and I'm really curious. Where'd this come from?

PeterOnan55PeterOnan55about 2 years ago

You seem to zero in on me, Valendon. Thanks

YDB95YDB95about 2 years ago

Great character development, original storyline - really well done! Thanks.

ValendonValendonabout 2 years agoAuthor

@ Slojenniferfizz

Hi Jenny Fizzy! So, the background here is that I browsed through a small penis thread on the Forum, and posted a request for stories from guys with a "micro penis" (which, to my surprise is a medically defined term) and from their lovers.

I didn't get many, but the ones that came in were revelatory, and really formed the basis of the story. I'd always been dismissive, maybe even contemptuous, of people who would shame guys because of their dicks. One of the revelations was how that works from both sides.

Anyway, good to hear from you. Hope all's well in the air.

Val

BenHopingBenHopingalmost 2 years ago

I'm not as small as "Evan" but I'm damned familiar with the embarrassment and teasing and feelings of inadequacy. Great story, well told!

FiveInch033FiveInch033over 1 year ago

Hello Valendon,

I found this story because you shared a link to it on a forum question I posted about small penises. I liked the comparing of issues between the characters. I liked how you presented the psychological aspect of both characters. Like others have said it was done with sensitivity. When I write I like details; so I liked this about your story. I'll read more.

What is interesting is I wrote a story with similar attributes covering some of the same topics .To be honest three of the four stories I've posted have guys with smaller penises. I wrote a story, covering the same topics, I didn't know about your story when I wrote mine. Reading yours encouraged me. The story is titled Shanice and the Questionnaire. This is the link; https://literotica.com/s/shanice-and-the-questionnaire

Fyi...if you read it, I'm not pressuring you to do so; but if you do I'd be honored. Please forgive me for any spelling errors or minor sentence structure issues. I have dyslexia so give me grace.

Good story.

FiveInch033

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValendon@Valendon
Shortcut to my stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2722715&page=submissions I began writing as a sort of therapy following the unexpected death of a dear friend and lover. The Beebe and Petey stories chronicle our lives and adventures over a span...