Meabh, Queen of Connaught-and Evan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did, at least, develop one very useful strategy; I learned how to give girls orgasms! That got me a few repeat dates, but not many. Just "thanking the Lord for my fingers," as Paul Simon sang. And my tongue, though I don't think that made any of his lyrics.

I thought I had it made when I married my first wife. She said it didn't matter. She said she was fine with what we could manage. She wasn't. After a year she found herself a big dick and divorced me. We tried letting her do the hot wife swinger thing, but it drove me nuts. She was apologetic. I was pissed, but resigned.

I changed jobs and moved 4 states away. I met Rebecca a few years later in one of my non-work pleasures, a "Life Long Learning" class--art history, of all things. We shared an easy friendship for about two years though a variety of classes, never discussing a "date" but finding ourselves in increasingly intimate conversations about our lives. She hinted at believing I was gay, and because that seemed to allow us emotional intimacy, I didn't correct her.

She was a single mom with two pre-schoolers and a fractious ex. One evening she appeared at my door in tears over a particularly nasty visitation exchange. I fixed dinner, offered wine, lit a fire in the fireplace and tried to comfort her as best I could.

As the evening and wine wore on, she excused herself for the rest room. When she re-entered the living room, I was flabbergasted; she was nude!

"I need to be held, Evan," she said. "I need to be caressed. I need to feel you close to me. I need to be touched by hands that love me. And I know you do. You've never said it. I've never said it either, but you do. And I do. We love each other and trust each other. I don't need you to be my lover, I don't need any more than being held, but I desperately need that, even if you're gay. Please. I need you to hold the real, undisguised, damaged, falling apart, me. Please."

"I'm not remotely gay," I whispered, standing.

Rebecca was tall, plain, flat chested, and had a pubic patch gone wild. She'd scrubbed off her streaked mascara and what other makeup she had on. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She wouldn't have been chosen for a Penthouse spread. But in that moment, that unexpected, tingling, emotion-charged moment, she was the most sensuous creature on earth to me.

I opened my arms and took her in, stroked her back, and let her sob into my chest.

At first, it wasn't erotic in spite of her nudity.

"Can we take your shirt off, Evan?" she asked. "I want to be skin to skin, OK?"

She began unbuttoning my shirt. I didn't stop her, though I was becoming anxious about my "issue." I had shared almost everything about myself, but not that.

It felt wonderful to hold her against me: to feel her breasts pressed into my chest as she snuggled into me; to stroke her bare back and hug her; to feel her warm breath on my neck.

I slid my hand down her side, down her thigh, then to her ass, and back up.

"Mmmm. Nice. You can do that some more," she encouraged.

I did.

Her breathing became more rapid. She casually played with my nipple, then sucked on it.

In all respects except size, my dick is normal and it works just fine. It had been rock hard since she took my shirt off. It didn't make much difference to the contour of my pants.

"Evan, um, I didn't think you, uh. I mean--um, I hadn't planned to have sex tonight. I'd like to if you want, but I'm not on the pill and we'll need a condom."

"I'm afraid I don't have any," I admitted, "but let me see what I can do for you short of that."

I pulled her up, kissed her full and deep, and hugged her tightly into my chest with both hands. I delighted at the feel of her small breasts pressed against me. I slid my hands slowly down her back to squeeze her ass as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately.

"My God, I hadn't realized how much I need this! Oh, Evan, oh oh oh!"

She hooked a leg behind mine and ground her pussy into my still-trousered thigh.

"Me too, Becca, me too!" I gasped, then shuddered as my pelvis spasmed. I just couldn't help making those short, rhythmic moans as I came in my shorts.

"Did you just cum?" she gasped.

"I did, I did!" I panted.

"And now it's your turn," I proclaimed as I guided her to lie down on the couch.

I kneeled over her, kissing and sucking my way from her lips, neck, tits, belly and thighs until at last I was nestling my face in her bush.

I pushed the pubic hair away from her slit, slid a finger inside and ran my tongue over her clit. "OHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!" she cried. "Hank would never do this, oh God you're good, oh Evan, please, please don't stop!"

I didn't stop! At least not completely.

Each time I sensed she was nearing an orgasm, I'd ease up, then renew my licking to renewed moans and encouragement. I wasn't watching a clock, but I kept this up for a long, long time! With each new effort, I'd suck her clit a bit more energetically.

"Please! Now! Please--finish me now, Evan, please! No more teasing, Evan, make me cum---AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--eEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!

I'd used two fingers on her G-spot and sucked her clit hard into my lips to bite it lightly and shake it in my teeth. She came like a ton of bricks! Her entire body twitched and convulsed for a full minute.

Afterward, she panted, inert, on the couch.

Finally she said, "If I'd known sex with you could be like that, I'd have jumped your bones a year ago! Give me a few minutes, and I'll give you a blow job that'll make you pass out! I'm really good at it."

"Hold that thought," I said, kissing her lips and heading to the bathroom.

My boxers were a cummy mess, and so were the insides of my slacks. I stripped off and washed the goo out of my pubes.

And here's a weird thing: I also picked her pubes out of my teeth and the corners of my mouth. Why I don't know, but I stashed her curlies on the top shelf of my medicine cabinet. Saving a part of her, I guess, just in case this was to be the end of things. I was pretty sure it would be, but I wasn't turning back now. A few years later, I molded them into a dildo that she used on me, but on with the story of that night.

My heart was thumping. I was so afraid that when she saw my dick she'd collapse in a fit of laughter. Lord knows there was plenty of precedent for that, but better now than later. I'd had vowed to myself that if I ever moved toward a romantic relationship, I'd 'self-disclose' early on and not let it be a surprise. This evening just moved too fast. Or maybe I'd just been a chicken shit about what should have been obvious.

I walked back out as naked as she was.

"I hope you're really OK with fingers and lips, Rebecca, because I really don't have much else to offer."

She turned to look at me. I could see the surprise.

"Well, I had some notion already," she admitted as I approached closer. "Does it work OK though? And do you like this?" she asked, dropping to her knees and sucking it into her lips.

I got hard instantly.

"I guess that answers those questions," she smiled up at me, "and I like to swallow, just so you know."

Wowser. I figured I'd last pretty long since I'd already popped once. Nope--3 minutes, tops! In my defense, she was the best cock sucker ever to wrap her lips around my sorry little dick. OK, that wasn't a lot of women, but she sure beat the hell out of my ex and didn't give up until every last drop was in her mouth. On top of that, this was Rebecca! The woman I now admitted that I'd loved and dreamed of for a long time. Under my desk, I got hard remembering Rebecca's talented lips.

We dated for 6 months just to make sure we weren't making a mistake, and then got married. It took a few months for her kids to accept the new arrangement, but we had a fabulous life--until life wasn't part of the deal anymore.

So now here was Meabh. I had some hopes, high hopes, that Rebecca's promise would be true. Hopes that I'd find someone, Meabh, to be with me in the next part of my life. I had a good start. I just had to work, as Sandy cautioned, "not to screw up."

My mind switched to an image of Maebh's lips sucking me and my hand found its way under my desk to give my dick a few flicks. My eyes closed and a smile spread across my face.

"I hope that smile has something to do with last night," Meabh called from my doorway.

MEABH

After Evan dropped me back at the hotel I turned my phone back on and checked messages. There were several, all from my daughter! Two missed calls, a voice mail, and a text.

Uh-oh. I dialed her without bothering to open the text or voice mail.

"Hey, hon, I've had my phone off--what's up?" I asked.

"Didn't you get my voice mail?" she sounded irritated.

"I saw you left one, but I saw how many times you tried to reach me and didn't want to waste time," I said, worry creeping into my voice, "is something wrong? What's going on?"

"No, no--no crisis. I was just going to see if you wanted to go out to dinner. The message said never mind, I've eaten."

"Oh Suze, I'm sorry. It would have been fun."

I teetered on whether to share my evening--whether to say anything before I confirmed Evan and I were really on the road to a relationship.

"Actually," I decided to plunge ahead, "I had a date!"

"Well, yay Mom!" Susannah extolled, "had to be with that Evan guy, right?"

"Uh, yes--Evan. I guess I've talked about him some, huh?"

"Duh. Mom, you haven't talked about anyone BUT Evan. And on your first night in town? Didn't think you'd just grab some hunk off the street. So was it hot?" she asked with more enthusiasm than I was willing to be drawn into.

"Are Suze and I really going to 'adult' now?" I wondered to myself.

"It turned out to be intimate, conversationally. And yes, a little hot, I guess, if a goodnight kiss meets your definition of hotness," I admitted.

"For you, that counts, Mom, and it's about time. So he hasn't had your bra off yet?"

"Susannah!" I mock-scolded, "what do you take me for?"

"A neglected, horny woman, Mom," she laughed, "and don't tell me I'm wrong!"

"Mmm," I paused, "and you weren't probing for whether he knows about my chest?"

"OK, I'm curious, but does he? Have you told him? Or showed him?"

"Not yet. It's not my favorite part of dating, honey, and I'm not THAT horny," I protested.

"Oh, c'mon. Between the two of us, we go through a lot of batteries! Just go braless and flash him in the car. If he screams and runs off, move along. And just so you know, I'm rooting for you to hop in the sack with him as soon as it fits your mood," she went on. "Are you seeing him again?"

"Unlikely to be 'hopping in the sack' with him, but yes--this weekend. We're heading to an Irish Pub Friday."

"Murphy's? The one up at Crossroads Center?" she wanted to know.

"Murphy's, yes. I'm not sure where. Is there more than one?" I asked.

"Nope--that's it. Can Ian and I date-bomb you? Would it be too early to meet the family? I want to put a face to his name," she begged.

"I'd like you to meet him. I'll see how he reacts. But don't plan on spending the whole meal with us, honey."

"Cool! Love you Mom!"

"Love you too sweetie."

Flash him in the car, huh? Right. Hope Suze doesn't make a habit of that. But it was fun to talk to her like this. I've probably got some parenting left to do, but at 19, maybe not much. I'm glad she's more open than I am about my dating. And sex.

I stripped off and collapsed on the bed to replay the evening in my mind. When I got to the kiss, I rolled over to pull my little energized friend out of the drawer and drew some more power out of his C-cells. I'd been thinking about a rechargeable. If Evan really didn't have enough dick to get inside me, maybe that'd be a good idea. I'd been wet since his kiss. I got myself off quickly and went to sleep happy.

The next morning I was in early enough to stop by his office before I needed to be in mine. He was already there! As I looked in, his head was slightly back, a smile was on his face and his hand, though out of sight, was in his lap. He startled at my voice, but then had a nice smile for me.

He was OK with the notion of meeting my kids, even said it would be OK if they joined us for the meal!

EVAN

Meabh's greeting startled me, and I quickly lifted my hand back out of my lap. I did NOT stand up. My hardon wasn't ever going to mimic a rolled up sock, but it poked straight out, and would be impossible to hide.

She wanted to let her kids "date-bomb" us at the pub--Susannah's request, she said. That was actually fine with me! I thought their presence might defer, or at least buffer, the awkwardness of moving toward a more physical relationship.

So Friday night I picked her up and we headed to the "Pub." It was a modern caricature of an Irish Pub--a chain monstrosity with dark, heavy, furniture and costumed wait staff--but it was fun, and the food was fabulous. Susannah and Ian were waiting when we arrived. Susannah was a younger copy of Meabh--and was effervescent with good cheer. Ian was more reserved, but friendly and, when we landed on subjects he liked, was fully engaged in intelligent conversation.

Susannah had a few brief, harsh criticisms of their dad, but spoke them without emotion.

"Dad can be an ass, sometimes, and he screwed around on Mom, so while he's still our Dad, we think it's good for Mom not to be with him anymore. She's talked about you a lot, Evan. We're really happy you're seeing each other."

Ian said nothing, but nodded at me and gave Meabh a comforting pat on her hand.

The kids each had dates to meet and left right after we finished eating. Susannah whispered something to her mom, then hugged me tight and they left.

"You must be so proud of them, Meabh," I said, watching them leave, "they're fabulous kids."

"They seem to approve of you," she smiled and paused before adding, "you want to guess what Suze whispered to me?"

"What?" I grinned, "something salacious, I hope!"

She blushed, looked down briefly, then looked directly into my eyes and said: "She told me 'Take him to bed, Mom--he's the one.' "

I was wide-eyed and speechless.

"Actually, she said just a little more than that. Would you excuse me for a moment?"

She slid out of the booth and headed toward the restroom, leaving the quote from Susannah hanging in the air.

She was gone a long time! When she slid back in her cheeks were flushed and she looked worried.

"Suze also said something like it's time to give you the story on my body issues. I thought a discreet show and tell might be best. We're in an Irish pub--are you OK with hearing a dirty limerick?"

"Sure?" I said, looking puzzled.

"There was a young lady from Nizes," she began.

"I think I know this one," I responded, "With ti---uh, breasts, of two different sizes?"

She casually opened her blazer to reveal a diaphanous blouse that now had nothing underneath.

"One was so small it was nothing at all," she continued, and leaned so that the blouse stretched tightly over her diminutive left breast.

"The other was large and won prizes," I finished, as she displayed the more generous right side.

Both nipples, I noticed, were erect and poking impressively at her blouse!

"Well?" she asked, sitting back and drawing her blazer back together. "Have I scandalized you? Made you cringe? Grossed you out? Lost you forever?"

I was speechless.

"Please. I owed you. I can endure anything except patronizing sympathy."

Her face was scarlet. She looked on the verge of tears.

"Umm--," I stammered, "you, uh, just gave me a hardon? Again?"

"Bullshit."

I scooted out of the booth and stood at the end of the table, facing her. Little Evan was doing his best to push out of my fly. She stared at the small distortion, began to smile, and looked up.

"Eloquently argued. I stand corrected," she said, then looking puzzled added, "again?"

I sat back down.

"This morning," I confessed, "daydreaming about you just as you popped into my office."

"Maybe we should see to the check," she furtively suggested, briefly fanning her blazer open again.

MEABH

I had reservations about the kids coming along on our date. Especially Suze--she can be outspoken and outrageous, but both of them were great. They both let Evan know he was in tight, and he was impressed with both of them.

The kids chattered on with stories of our early family adventures and misadventures, mostly funny, and mostly just involving me, not their dad. I knew they had edited him out of the stories, but to Evan, I imagine it went unnoticed.

It was just a great, comfortable family meal, filled with good cheer and high hopes.

It took a twist as Suze and Ian left for their dates. Suze whispered to me as we had a parting hug:

"Take him back to the hotel and screw him, Mom! He's the one. Flash your tits at him in the car, get that out of the way, and go have sex with him, for God's sake."

I tried to keep a straight face, but the surprise must have showed as we looked at each other. She leaned back to whisper again:

"Mom--it's OK! Go fuck the guy!"

This wasn't exactly our normal mother/daughter pattern of communication! As I considered that exchange later, I realized she was trying to shock me into action, assuming that my "issue" was going to take my legs out from under me.

After they left, I told Evan what she said. I edited her language, but I left in "He's the one." Maybe I'll use screw and fuck in conversation with him down the road, but I only ventured "take him to bed."

I didn't flash him in the car--but since he'd confessed his issue, I worked up the courage and flashed him in the restaurant, along with reciting the limerick! He joined me in reciting it, LOL! No, I didn't have my tits out, but I went to the restroom and took off my bra and chemise. I could scarcely believe I was doing it! My hands were shaking, my face was flushed and I reversed course a half-dozen times before finally stuffing the excess undies in my purse and walking back out. My blouse was very thin, and left no question of "the sizes" when I pulled my blazer open for him.

It went well! I didn't chase him off, not by a long shot--he even got a boner! I didn't believe him when he said so but he stood to prove it! And yup, he's got a very small dick, I think. It was poking a lump in his pants, but not a very big one.

I decided I was ready for more if he was. He picked up the tab and we left.

"Your place or mine?" he asked as we started driving.

"Yours, I think, if you don't mind," I answered.

We drove in silence for about fifteen minutes before he spoke.

"I'm still reeling over Susannah's comment, Meabh. Why does she seem so sure I'm the one. I mean, I'd love it to be, but I'm a long way from sharing her certainty," he said.

"Because of your, um, length you mean?" I asked gently.

"Yes," he whispered. He didn't elaborate.

"So, if I can ask, how did you and Rebecca find a way to enjoy each other?" I asked.

"We did a lot of oral, and um, other stuff."

"You mind if I use informal language for body parts?" I asked, "I'm more comfortable with that than clinical descriptions."

"Whew-yeah, sure. Fire away."

"I'm guessing you're pretty good at eating pussy then?" I asked with a grin in my voice.

He flashed a grin back at me.

"I guess you'll have to be the judge," he chuckled, "but I have had some practice. Pretty sure I remember how."

"Then yours will be the first face I've had in my lap for about 20 years," I laughed, "and you just made me even wetter."

"Oh!" I added, "I'll want to do a little trimming if I can borrow a razor."

"Oh please don't," he blurted, "I love a nice bush. I've been uh..." and then he stopped, embarrassed.