Meabh, Queen of Connaught-and Evan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been..." I prompted.

"I've been, uh, jacking off while I visualize you naked with my face buried in your, um, pussy. I've been imagining rubbing my cheeks in a thick, bright red bush. You're sure you prefer informal sex language?" he asked, worriedly.

Whatever reserve, whatever hesitations I'd had about being ready to do him just fucking vanished! I could nearly feel him eating me out! Just by imagining it I felt another flood of pussy juice soak my crotch. It was probably was soaking the back of my skirt too, and maybe his upholstery.

"Jesus, Evan, we may need to pull over and hop in the back seat! I'm that fucking juicy. And yes--I have a pussy and you should always call it that if you want to get me hot and bothered. Tell me," I went on, "do you like getting blow jobs? Could you enjoy having one without worrying about whether I'm somehow ranking you?"

"I liked Rebecca's, that's for sure. But you're on target with your question. Same thing for having your breasts, uh, tits played with? That somehow they're less than your partner deserves? And you're getting judged on them?" he wanted to know.

"Exactly, that's why I asked," I agreed.

"I can hardly wait," he said, reaching over with his right hand to find each nipple and give it a pinch.

"Nnnnng," escaped my lips as the electricity from my pinched nipple shot down to my pussy. I shuddered.

"This is me," he said, pulling into a driveway and hitting the garage door opener.

I started unbuttoning my blouse. By the time the garage door came back down, I was out of the car, out of my blazer, out of my blouse, and was fumbling with the buttons on my skirt as we clamored through the door into his house.

I spotted his den, pulled him toward it, pulled off my heels and sat down in a leather recliner. I leaned back and finished peeling off my skirt and panties. The thigh-highs stayed on for now.

"I am in more desperate need of an orgasm than any woman in history," I gasped, "work your magic! Your face-my pussy! Right now! And don't bother trying to warm me up--I'm fucking ready!"

EVAN

Holy shit! Something lit her on fire! Me too! On the ride home, we moved right into talking dirty. She was using 'fuck' as verbal pauses and exclamations, I played with her tits, she told me how wet her pussy was and asked how I liked blow jobs! Within minutes of getting home, I was kneeling in front of her spread legs with my fingers up her cunt and her clit in my teeth! She was already out of her blouse in the garage and asked, no commanded me to give her an orgasm.

M'am, yes m'am!

I dove in.

She did indeed have a nice red bush, and an extraordinarily wet pussy! She had a series of thundering orgasms within minutes!

As she laid back in my recliner afterward, panting, she cried a little and thanked me over and over.

I watched her chest heave as her breathing recovered.

The difference in her tits was remarkable. I knew that nearly all women had some asymmetry, but while her right one was a very nice C cup, I guessed, the left one would struggle to fill an A cup. It wasn't "nothing at all" but I could imagine the teasing she endured, and I could almost feel the blow it landed on her self-image. I was completely versed in blows to self image.

"OK, mister," she finally said, sitting upright, "your turn. Lose the slacks and undies and lemme play with your dick!"

I wasn't dreading "the reveal" now. I knew that, at least for tonight, it would be OK. Besides, I was so fucking horny I just didn't give a rat's ass!

I was hard as a rock and extremely sensitive. Just pulling off my boxers started me toward an orgasm.

She had us switch places, got on her knees and stroked her hands up my thighs. A trickle of precum ran down my nut sack and she licked it up.

"Are you already as close as I was?" she wanted to know.

"Very close."

"We'll just consider this the first one of the evening then!"

She grinned, and sucked me in. She rolled my balls in her hand and sucked me hard. I roared and exploded! Somewhere in the back of my mind I worried that I should have warned her, but she made no move to release me from her loving lips and I pumped my cum in her lovely, warm mouth.

As my erection faded, she continued to softly lick and kiss it. When my breathing returned to normal she got up and sat in my lap.

"You'll do," she kissed me and grinned, "and by that I mean I haven't had orgasms like that in forever, and I want lots more."

"You suck a mean dick," I teased back. "By which I mean ditto. And I'm looking forward to playing with this variety pack on your chest. Honestly, the small one" I gently rolled her left nipple, "is about the size of Rebecca's, so that's nostalgic and makes me think she had some hand in putting us together. And the prize winner" I cupped the right tit, squeezed it firmly and kissed it, "well, vive la difference!"

"I love sucking dick," she sighed as I continued to stroke her tits, "so you're welcome to all of that you want. And I swallow unless you've eaten something that makes it bitter. But I don't think you're too short to fuck my pussy, are you? Or my ass if that's better?" she asked. "I mean, part of getting fucked is the body contact behind the dick, at least for me, so I'd enjoy that even if you don't fill me up."

"So you need more than oral?" I said, dejectedly. Here it came already--the realization that I wasn't enough.

"Wait, no! I mean, well crap. Yeah, I like the body pounding part of fucking, but need it? To enjoy sex with you? No, I don't need it. This is getting at the deeper part of your self-image, isn't it? The left-overs from locker room teasing and body shaming, and all that crap?"

I smiled.

"You get that better than most women I've known," I admitted. "Personal experience, huh?"

"Parallel paths, I'd imagine," she agreed, "but I'm guessing it might have been worse for you."

"Neither of us are going to shed our baggage completely, Meabh. So let's just be careful to be honest about what feels good and what hurts, and how to accommodate both."

We heard a phone ring.

MEABH

I'll tell you what, that man can eat pussy! I lost count of how many times he got me off before I just plain collapsed--I'll bet 10 in a row! As soon as I'd start coming down from one, he'd trigger another one right on top of it! Used his fingers on my G-spot and sucked my clit. Not that I had anything recent to compare it too; the kids' dad wouldn't ever go down on me! "Don't want to fuck up my eatin' or eat up my fuckin'" he'd laugh. Dip-shit bastard. The last time anybody gave me head was my roommate Karen. She was my first and last girl sex, and it freaked me out at the time, but damn--I loved getting head even from someone with tits!

So Evan's work was just over the moon fabulous!

Then there I was cuddling in his lap after I blew him. He wasn't kidding about a small dick. He says it's an inch and a half. It sure puts out a load of cum, though! And he was as horny and primed as I was--he popped about as quickly as I got him in my mouth--the first time anyway.

We started to run into the psychic damage that our "differences" had imprinted, though. For me, it came from looking down at my chest and being ashamed of what I saw. Evan was great, and honest I think. He said the small one reminded him of his wife and that he thought it meant she was guiding him to me, or me to him, or some combination of that. But that didn't balance out my life-long disappointment in being so different. He did at least keep playing with them.

And when I offered to try to fuck him (and I think he's long enough to do that) he took it as his failure to satisfy me with oral. As IF!! Christ! I didn't trust myself to stand up afterward!

We'll work through it.

Anyway, the beginnings of our sex life were spectacular. After our first quick round in his den, we headed back to the bedroom. I passed some pictures of his family in the hall, including Rebecca. We showered and hopped in bed, then had a slower, more sensuous session--lots of kissing, lots of touching, caressing, a little teasing, some exploration of our specific turn-ons. We ended up in a 69, and he gave me another mind-blowing series of orgasms. He lasted far longer than he did the first time. We didn't try to fuck, which left me feeling mildly inadequate. I resisted blaming my tits. He seemed to really enjoy them--both of them--so they probably weren't the underlying cause.

One funny thing happened. While were cuddling, naked in the recliner, my phone started ringing--Suze's ring tone. I finally found where I'd slung my purse and answered.

"Hi hon. Is this an emergency?"

"Uh-oh, I'm interrupting, aren't I? Are you still out?"

"Try me again Sunday evening, hon."

"OOOoooooooooo! A weekender!! Good for you!! Bye!"

Almost immediately a text popped up from Suze:

"Hey! I think Mom scored!"

It was meant for Ian, but she used a string that included me. I grinned and shook my head.

EVAN

Waking up to find Meabh in bed with me was such a joy! Consciousness came slowly--first just sorting through what day it was, then checking my watch, then smiling to remember last night and finally checking to see if she was still there. She was!

I rolled over to watch her. Her bare, freckled shoulders were out from under the covers. Her face was framed by a swirl of auburn hair. My mind took each cue and dashed outward, linking to tangential thoughts. She didn't have any clothes, cosmetics, or other things you usually travel with. Would she need to dash back to the hotel? I still had Rebecca's things--maybe they'd do. Would they make her feel awkward? Her bush was a brighter shade than her hair--did she color it? Maybe she was starting to gray. Wouldn't surprise me, or bother me--I was moving on toward "salt and pepper."

Would she wake up horny? I needed to pee--should I risk waking her? I could hold it for a while. What would we both think about last night now that we'd sated our repressed libidos? Was her offer to fuck me because she was looking out for what would make me happy, or a warning sign that a microdick wouldn't work long term? Could I admit what else Rebecca used to do to get me off? Would that chase her away? Should I offer use of our toys, or pretend not to have any? Would they remind me too much of Rebecca? Maybe I should pitch them all out. We could shop for our own--there's a horny thought.

I felt my anxiety clouding over the joy of last night's delights.

My bladder pushed me into a decision--I got up as gently as I could and headed to the bathroom.

When I returned, she was awake, her head propped on one hand and the sheet tucked discreetly just over the top of her tits.

"Good morning, lover," she greeted me, "how ya' doin'?"

She kept her eyes locked on mine, not glancing down to check out my junk.

"Marvelous, thanks to you," I smiled and kissed her as I got back in bed.

"Mmmm. This is the way to begin a day," she cooed, "but my turn in the bathroom, darn it."

She pulled back the sheet and stood facing away.

"Wait a minute," she paused, then turned to face me, "I'm hiding again. I shouldn't be. I trust you. Stare at my boobs, and let me watch you doing it. Ogle me!"

"Yes M'am!"

I scanned her up and down. Her asymmetric chest was becoming "normal" to me. I smiled as I beheld her. Her bush was matted with the residue of our lovemaking, and that stiffened my pecker. I reached down to adjust it.

"OK, then!" she grinned. "This morning I really like being leered at! But I gotta go!"

She was clamping her thighs and hopping a little as she spoke, and dashed off to the bathroom. I heard a small sigh as her splashing relief echoed out of the toilet!

"OK if I shower first?" she called as she flushed.

"OK if I join you?" I answered.

"Hell yeah!" she shouted.

I dug out a shower cap for her and started the water.

Showering with a lover for the first time is a special delight! Slick, soapy bodies, wandering fingers, lingering kisses--wow.

As I held her from behind, I reached around to massage her tits, and shampoo her bush. My erect dick nestled between her soapy ass cheeks, enjoying the movement that any shift produced.

"You like butt sex?" I asked, remembering her comment last night while she moved her tush up and down on my cock.

"Uh-huh," she affirmed, "want to give it a go?"

In answer, I reached down to guide myself toward her rosebud. She bent slightly forward and I pressed in. I could feel the glans push inside, but that was as far as I could manage.

"Nice!" she sighed. "Feel good?"

"A little precarious, but absolutely. I won't be able to pump it without slipping out though."

"How about this?" she asked as she started doing kegels.

It did feel pretty good, but I wasn't building toward an orgasm, and gave up.

She turned to hug and kiss me.

"I enjoyed that," she said, "feel free to go there again any time! And how about you? Would you like a little of the same?"

She reached around and ran her fingers down my crack to tickle my hole.

"Yes," I admitted, without elaborating. In truth, having Rebecca peg me with a strapon was a regular part of our sex play, but I was embarrassed about it.

Meabh turned me around and hugged me from behind, pressing her tits into my back and reaching down to play with my cock and balls. When she reached for the soap and slid down to her knees behind me, I trembled with hopeful excitement.

I wasn't disappointed! She bit my butt cheeks--hard! My balls tightened and my dick jerked in response. She soaped my hole and slid a slender finger inside.

"This OK?" she asked.

"Yes!" I gasped.

I felt her withdraw, only to slide in two fingers and slowly finger fuck my ass.

"Still good?" she asked.

I moaned my approval. She probed deeply, rotating the knuckles of her fist against my ass cheeks and finding my prostate with her fingertips.

"Maybe one more finger?" she suggested.

"Yes, please yes," I moaned. She accommodated me.

She pushed three fingers fully in, rolled her hand palm-up, and began drumming her fingers against my prostate. God, I was stretched! Without either of us touching my dick, my orgasm exploded! My cum plastered against the front wall of the shower. My legs quivered and I got light-headed. I braced myself on the shower wall.

She rose and kissed the back of my neck.

"Damn, I love getting you off," she chuckled, "and just so we're clear, I very much like doing it that way too."

"That was a good one," I panted, "sooo much better than jacking off."

The water started to chill.

"Uh-oh, we've used up the hot water," I noted.

We quickly finished rinsing and turned off the shower.

We toweled each other dry and I retrieved Rebecca's robe for Meabh.

"I'd really rather see you run around naked all day," I teased, "but this might be more comfortable."

She started to put it on, then hesitated.

"Ogle me again," she laughed.

I did! And pinched her nipples to boot.

MEABH

For the first time in years, I woke up in bed with a lover. And for the first time in even more years, I was happy about it!

I felt my old insecurity fire up as I got out of bed to pee. I'd slept nude. I kept myself covered as we woke up and had our morning after talk. Morning's light isn't as kind as subdued lamps in the throes of a supercharged libido.

When I stood, I kept my back turned but then stopped myself. I turned, faced Evan, and told him to stare at me. I watched his face for clues, willing myself to endure the censure or disappointment I expected to find. I was relieved to see him drink me in with a smile and reach under the sheets for his crotch! Then I almost relieved myself beside his bed before making it to the bathroom--mom bladders are bad about that!

My bush and pussy were matted and ripe with last night's fun, so I was heading straight for his shower. He joined me, and I discovered a few more things! I revealed a few too.

The most hopeful, I guess, is that he really doesn't mind my asymmetric chest. Maybe he even likes the novelty, but at least I find myself relaxing about it--some. I keep testing him, though, looking for signs that would confirm my deep-down, quivering certainty that I'm defective. I need to stop that.

The fun thing is that I think he's basically a submissive. I pushed him into letting me finger fuck his ass, and he didn't balk for a second--seemed to really like it in fact, and had a massive orgasm from my play on his prostate. I used three fingers, which had to be stretching him to his limits, and he just took it, so there's more to explore there. I'll be careful with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's truly a sub. He's such a hard-charging guy at work, maybe he needs to let that go and let me roll him around in the sack. I don't want to scare him off though.

We tried to let him fuck my ass in the shower. He got it in a little way, but the standing position kept it from getting very far up me. So that's a warning flag for me; I was disappointed. He was too, but that's a separate thing. Eventually I'm going to need to have my pussy filled, at least. Maybe my ass too. Wonder how Rebecca handled that.

It was mid-morning by the time we finished in the shower. We drained the water heater, LOL!

We had a good chuckle walking out of the bedroom. The trail of our clothes, strewn all over to the den, told last night's story! At first I couldn't find my blazer. It was on the garage floor by the car!! We picked everything up and loaded his washer.

He took charge again, rustling up a lovely brunch, and we set about planning the rest of the weekend. I took a few moments to check my phone and borrow a charger. I sent a text back to Suze and Ian replying to Suze's speculation last night that I "scored":

"I will neither confirm nor deny."

Which, of course, confirmed that I did!

I got back a string of emojis--laughing, embarrassed, and clapping-and a note from Suze: "Oops--sorry. But yay." That drew a thumbs up from Ian. Better to have them cheering me on than embarrassed about me, I guess, even if I was embarrassed about their having so much insight.

EVAN

We moved into the day "taking care of business," around the house. Laundry, brunch, texts to family, newspaper, and more exchange of (non-erotic) family stories.

I carried some combination of hopefulness and worry from our morning shower sex. Aside from insinuating myself into the shower with her, she had really directed the activity, and I liked that. I hoped maybe that was a developing trend, because it was the pattern that served Rebecca and me so well. And she went right to work on my ass--no need to tiptoe around my enjoying that, though I was still having trouble bringing up our "equipment."

We went out again for dinner--she insisted on using her moving allowance to treat me this time--and when we got back, settled into a more open discussion of what was ahead for us.

"Well," she opened, "part of it is set in stone for me. I've finished the orientation and have next week to head back to sort through what of my things will come with me and what gets pitched. Some has to be moved into storage right away so the house can be staged for the realtor. The market is pretty hot, so I may be looking for a place here pretty quickly, but that's an unknown. A week seems awfully short to get that done--I'll be completely absorbed in it. And they're talking about having you cover Tom's unit until I get back, so you're going to be awfully busy too."

"It's getting real, isn't it?" I mused.

"In a variety of ways, yes it is!"

"We should talk about last night some, shouldn't we?" I offered.

"And this morning," she giggled. "You may want to get a bigger water heater!"