Meadows Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie Meadows continues her journey of discovery.
11.6k words
4.43
1.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright DarknessThought 2022

~~oOo~~

All characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older, at the time any sexual activities take place. This is just a story, some random thoughts and imaginings, it is not meant to be real, and nor does it reflect any particular views or beliefs and practices of the writer.

Hopefully this will cover many different categories and chapters, so placing it in one particular genre may prove difficult.

~~oOo~~

Chapter Five: When the cats are away.

Sunday morning proved interesting; I was in the shower when Basma arrived. She realised immediately I had spent the night at home, so we ended up sitting on my bed together, talking about everything as usual while Daddy cooked dinner. For the first time since I had known her, I chose to keep a secret, and I didn't tell Bas about breaking up with Tim. I wasn't ready to deal with the inevitable questions.

Unfortunately, Daddy was on some big case he was representing in London first thing on Monday, so he had to travel on Sunday to stay overnight and be fresh for the morning. With Bas at home, it did mean, of course, that I could not demand that he fuck me silly all day on Sunday.

Sunday afternoon, I dropped Basma at her flat and then Daddy off at the station and, determined to abuse his credit card, decided to drive to the new shopping centre. I passed through an unfamiliar part of town, and while I sat idling at some traffic lights, I could not help but notice the large neon sign. 'Love Shack' and judging by the outside, that was flashy and suggestive; it could only be one type of shop.

On a whim, I pulled over and parked. Nervously I looked about for anyone I knew before heading through the door in a rush. I felt like some much-needed relief, and with the only decent man out of town, the small battery-operated vibrator I had would not do.

"Hey girl, you need ID to be in here" I was used to that kind of challenge because without makeup, I can easily pass for a much younger teenager. I dug out my driver's licence and walked over to the counter. Behind the counter was someone I could only describe as everyone's favourite aunt, round of face with a ruddy complexion, a large smile, and unruly grey hair that kept falling to cover her surprisingly blue eyes.

She looked at my licence, then at me and, tilting her head to one side, said, "can't imagine why a pretty young thing like you needs what I am selling. The boys must be beating your door down."

I smiled back, she was lovely, and I felt comfortable with her, "err... my man's in London, and I wanted something to relieve a little tension."

She laughed, a full belly laugh that made me smile, "oh, tension is what we are calling it nowadays, is it?"

She came out from behind the counter and took my hand, leading me to a large display case at the back of the shop. Then still holding my hand and pointing with the other, she launched into her pitch. "Right, dearie, ignore all the ones on the left. They are Chinese knock offs. Good for one shot, and that's about it, and the ones in the middle are better quality and take a beating if you get decent rechargeable batteries," I had to smile at her deadpan delivery.

"Err... um... which would you choose," I asked nervously, then covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. I do not ever remember being this brave before with a stranger.

"Oh, that is easy, dearie", she answered, "that one on the far end, the magic wand, mains operated, never gives up and powerful enough to cope with any amount of tension!" She was smiling warmly at me. She went on, "I had an original Hitachi, which was designed as a sports massager, and now I got me that one there, beautiful device, never stops, never disappoints, especially if you get the magic G attachment."

"I'll take one," I blurted, and I could feel the blush creep up my neck to my cheeks.

"Is that with the attachment, dearie?" She laughed with a broad grin on her face.

I dumbly nodded, and her smile got broader.

She busied around opening the cabinet, taking out one small and one larger plain brown-sealed box, then she walked back to the counter with me trailing behind her, and she put them through the register. I had not even asked how much I just paid, now eager to leave.

As I gathered my two boxes, she reached under the counter. She produced a small tube, "cherry lube", she said, "how long you say your man's away?"

"Um, till Friday", I answered. She laughed her belly laugh again, reached under the counter and produced a second tube, "take a banana one as well then," tossing them both at me.

I thanked her and fled.

When I was safely back in my car, I broke out in giggles and then laughed. I laughed so much tears were running down my cheeks, and I had to compose myself before setting off.

I got back home and decided to prolong my anticipation a while longer, so I busied myself doing cleaning and tidying, and it felt good. I sat down with a large glass of wine, just enjoying my efforts, and then one thought popped into my head, now that Tim was gone, the gloom seemed to have lifted, and I felt like a new woman, and best of all,,, Daddy was mine!

I almost did a little dance in the middle of the lounge, and the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. I had changed so much already, so why not one more thing and I decided to do the naughtiest thing I could think of and treat my Daddy to some very 21st-century long-distance flirting.

I took a soak in the bath, making sure I was baby soft and smooth in all my naughty places, then I made myself up, with heavy eyes and deep red lips, I did my hair, teasing it out to add volume, and then I put on my special silk dressing gown.

I decided it was time to open my new toy.

The wand I had already seen in the shop, ad now I saw that it did have a nice long flex which was a plus. But sadly, a continental two-pin plug, which was a minus. I had to rummage around Dad's draws to find a travel plug. That done, I switched on and got the shock of my life, my experience of vibrators up to then was limited, small battery-operated things that buzzed loudly. Oh, boy was this one different; this was a low pulse, a deep pulsating vibration that no amount of pressure could subdue. I giggled like a schoolchild, bringing it up to my right nipple and damn, was it good. I immediately fell in love with my new playmate.

In the second box was an oddly shaped looking G. The base was obviously how it attached to the wand, having a deep concave cup that perfectly matched the curved articulated head of the wand. Then the penny dropped, the tongue of the G slid inside, the soft knobbly tail covered my clit, I shivered with excitement.

I jumped up, wand in hand and knelt on Daddies bed, moving my legs apart. I rearranged my robe, so it draped open, revealingly, then using my free hand, I spread a little of the cherry lube around my nipples and tweaked them to get them nice and perky. I brought the wand from behind, under my arse, allowing the head the rest directly on my pussy lips.

I picked up my mobile, flicked to the camera and lifted it for the perfect selfie. I pushed the shutter simultaneously as I turned on the wand, and oh god, was I in heaven? I just stayed like that, taking pictures whilst grinding my pussy down on this beautiful fucking vibrating wand between my legs.

I stopped the wand, falling back on my bed, breathless, and it had been less than a couple of minutes. I looked at my phone, checking each picture, deleting most until I found the most perfect sultry, sexy look. I giggled, feeling dangerous.

I brought up my messaging app, then typed "Missing you so much, Daddy," and hit send.

Dad responded almost immediately, 'unfair, and you are a very naughty girl who needs a good spanking'

I almost orgasmed reading his text, instantly loving the idea of being over his knee and having my bottom spanked by him.

I opened my legs wide. I took another picture, checked it, then sent it together with, 'it's all yours, Daddy, and this naughty girl needs a firm hand!"

I settled down, waiting for my Daddy's response. I started allowing my fingers to play across my sensitive breasts. I moved my hand down, imagining the look on Daddy's face and then started to tease my clitoris. Even though I was expecting it, my mobile ringing caused me to startle, and it fell out of my hands so that I had to fumble around for it before I could answer.

"Hello, Daddy," I said with a giggle in my voice.

"You are a very naughty girl, Katie" Daddies voice sounded horse and rough.

"Yes, Daddy, I am, but only if you promise to spank me!" I responded.

"Good... I like it when you are naughty and will happily promise to warm your bottom-most thoroughly, but, right now, I am stuck at this bloody awful law society dinner for at least another hour. In the meantime, why don't you put on the sexiest show you can for me, hold nothing back, get naked and busy between with your sweet little pussy? You can film it all for me on your phone and then load it onto our cloud drive to watch later. Then I can call you and tell you exactly what I am going to do to your helpless, shameless, little body..." the last part came out as a low growl.

I was euphoric, "Yes Sir, Daddy Sir", I moaned down the phone. Just when I thought I was being naughty, Daddy had managed to push it to an entirely new level.

The phone went dead, Dad probably having to go back to dinner. I thought about his orders, smiling to myself, thinking how best to achieve something raunchy and sexy.

I flicked through my music, perfect, Angel by Massive Attack; I opened my MacBook, loaded the video recorder, placed it on the dresser, checked the coverage, throwing two pillows on the floor to denote how much space I could move in and still stay in shot.

I found a pair of black fuck me stilettos in my old wardrobe, which I also put on. I took a little time, fresh lip-gloss, just making sure I looked slightly ravished and very slutty. I stood in front of the camera. I leant down, my robe falling away from my chest, giving the perfect view of my slight but feminine cleavage. I pushed play on my chosen music track, then recorded on the video. I waited until the first heavy beats started, then staring directly into the camera, swaying slightly to move the thin silk fabric across my breasts, I said:

"Please... Daddy, I have been so bad, and I want to make it up to you, just like your good girl. You know about good girls, don't you, Daddy? Good girls never complain, they never say no, they do exactly what you tell them. I so want to lick and suck your beautiful cock, and then I want you to fuck me so bad. I am, all yours, Daddy, I want you to use every fucking inch of me, and all the time you are using me, I will whisper in your ear, fuck me, please, fuck your little slut, fuck me hard, I want to be your sweet little come slut..."

I pushed myself away from the dresser, grinding my hips, allowing my hands to roam over my swaying torso, mauling my tits, pushing one hand down to my pussy, sliding a finger deep between my wet pussy lips. I was so horny, so lost in the pulsating music, and thoughts of my Dad watching me, then fucking me hard.

I knew the music was ending, so I shrugged off my silk robe, allowing it to drop to the floor, then turning, bending, I slapped my bottom three times. I stood and turned, and I did not stop. My hips were gyrating, swaying as the last of the music started to fade. I was naked, panting. I took two steps to my dresser, bent down looking directly at my Daddy and, in a hoarse voice, whispered, "You touch me in places I never knew I had... and you know how bad I want your cock, don't you?"

I stood, my hand on my sex, took two steps and fell back onto the bed. I opened my legs wide, grabbed my magic wand and, turned it on, jammed it deep into my pussy.

I convulsed, the sensations washed over me, I was so turned on, so dirty, so horny, ooh fuck I am so wet, just thinking about Daddy.

I was obsessed with nothing else, and my nipples were so hard and erect, my pussy so wet, dripping sweet juices of pure lust. I want him to fuck me, raw fucking, licking, touching, and using me. I started sawing my wand against my clit, and my orgasm was building. The tension was almost unbearable. I started chanting, "I want you, Daddy; want you so fucking bad... Let me please you, please, I want you fucking my mouth, fucking my throat, fucking my pussy, even fucking my arse if you want."

Then my body arched high in the air, a thin, high scream tearing itself from my shaking body.

I slumped back on my bed, quivering. I struggled to push myself up, and directly to the camera, I gasped, "Please Daddy, I miss you, come home soon... I want you so bad," then I collapsed back to recover.

It took a while for me to recover enough to get off my bed, go to the laptop and turn off the video. I picked up my robe off the floor, slipping it on. I went to the kitchen to make tea. I brought my tea back to the bedroom. With my laptop, I sat on the bed and quickly flicked through the video. I trimmed the first five seconds and the last few minutes, just ending it after I had begged Daddy to come home. Then I opened iCloud and started uploading it.

I quickly tidied the bedroom up, remaking the bed, ensuring everything was tidy. I found a fancy shoebox in my old room and wrapping my wonderful new toy away, and I stowed it safely in the wardrobe.

I climbed into Daddies bed, and before long, I was drifting between pleasant dreams of dirty fucking when my phone rang. Daddy was face timing me. I flicked accept, and the screen glowed, revealing his handsome, smiling face. He looked flushed and excited, his eyes shining brightly.

"Hey beautiful girl, when did you get so wicked... that is the best present I have ever had." his smile was so bright and wide. I just knew he was not kidding. "Oh Daddy, you bring out the best in me" I laughed softly in response. We both fell silent then. It was a comfortable silence of remembering, of wishful thoughts. Daddy said, "You need to sleep, baby girl, I will text you tomorrow, and until then, I love you to the stars and back," he smiled his warm contented smile, and I whispered, "good night Daddy, you are the air I need to breathe." I put my phone down, snuggled into the duvet, and drifted into blissful sleep.

I woke in the morning feeling happy, very happy, such a rare thing for a cold, wet Monday morning in late November. I jumped out of bed and raced to the shower, getting through my morning routine in double-quick time.

I called Basma, I had a plan to tease Daddy further, and I needed her help. We agreed to meet for lunch, and as Bas said, if I wanted something from her, I was buying lunch.

We met for lunch, exchanging our usual frantic and often confusing versions of our lives since we last saw each other. Anyone listening would not have believed it was only yesterday we had been together, as we managed to talk so much. Then, I asked Bas if she still had her old school uniform on the second glass of wine. My request aroused her suspicion, and she pounced on it, "OK give, what are we doing... going to a fancy dress party?" she asked.

I shook my head and, getting my nerve up, I told her the plan, "No Bas, no party, except for the two of us. I thought I would treat someone special to a naughty surprise." I know this intrigued her, she knew Tim was going to Manila, so I hoped she just assumed I meant him, "go on!" she said. "Well, when we were kids, you and I did a little sexy tongue wrestling practice and innocent groping, and I thought we could film ourselves, in school uniform, recreating that little scene. I can send it to him as an exceptional treat."

"Yes, I'll do it", she blurted out. I was shocked, I expected to persuade her, but she jumped straight in. "Err... are you sure, Basma," I asked, not quite believing my luck.

"Yes, I'm sure, girlfriend, but there is a condition." Shit, there it was, the thing I dreaded most, her last condition for anything meant I ended up mooning some old couple as we flashed by in a taxi.

"OK, what's the condition?" I asked.

"This time, I want to feel flesh!" she stated, I was a little confused, and she must have caught on because she went on, "You know, boobies, no groping over blouses, this time I want real hot girl flesh to grope."

I looked at her stunned, she laughed, and then I could not help but join in. The tension was broken, and I had to admit to myself that the thought of touching my best friend's breasts was increasingly appealing and sexy. "Done!" I said.

Then the fun part started, when, how, where, we talked like we were back in my room after school, everything was settled, tomorrow afternoon at my Dad's, she would bring the wine, I would get the equipment.

I knew that if Dad were away, then hardly anyone would be in the office. Those that did come in were doing short days. Thanks to lunchtime drinks, I felt a little turned on and rather daring when I got into the office. Spontaneously I decided to do something naughty. I removed my panties, glad I had decided to wear a skirt, and then on some pretence of looking for a file, I brushed past Mary, Dad's secretary and into his empty office.

I went behind his desk, positioned his chair, then I placed my iPhone on the chair, set the camera to the timer, turned back to the desk, lifted my skirt over my hips, spread my legs wide and bent over his desk. I did not quite have time to slip my hand down to my pussy and tease myself a little before I heard the shutter click. Without stopping or thinking, I stood, smoothing down my skirt, grabbed my phone and the first empty brown folder I could see, then headed back to my own office. As soon as I got to my office, I broke out into fits of giggles that would not stop. That had to be the naughtiest thing I had ever done at work.

Eventually, I calmed down enough to check the image. I cropped it a little and lightened it a little to highlight my creamy, open thighs against the dark oak of Dad's desk, then bringing up my messaging app, attached the image and wrote, "I am ready for your dictation, Sir!" then I sent it to Daddy.

I did not expect a response anytime soon, mobiles were forbidden in court, but I was happy to know that little image was waiting for him.

I then went to the store cupboard. I had decided to borrow the office's video recorders, we have two of them for when we must have a permanent record of interviews and such, and they are rarely used and sit in a cabinet most of the time.

When I got home, I checked everything off. I now had two identical video cameras with tripods that used SD Cards for ease of storage with client files. They would be perfect for our needs. I tried on my old uniform and was more than a little pleased with myself that it still fitted. OK, so the blouse was rather tight across my chest, but that was a bonus. I spent the rest of the evening taking up the hem of my dark grey pleated skirt.

I decided on an early night, so I showered and got ready for bed. I took my wonderful new toy to bed. I did smile at the thought that I could go weeks without some form of release before Halloween, and now I cannot seem to get enough. I then sent a text message to Daddy to tell him I was turning in, wished him a good night and hinted at more fun to come. I left the lights on, placing my favourite picture of Daddy next to my bed; I stared at his handsome face, letting my thoughts drift to his wonderful, beautiful cock. A soft sigh escaped me, my breasts rising and falling on that breath, my nipples stiffened, my eyes flutter down my body, and then back to my Daddy. My body aches for Daddy, my nipples seemingly automatically offering themselves up to his lips.

Even when he is absent, he surrounds me, reaching out and capturing my eagerness, my willingness, his words whispered across my flesh in the moonlight, his scent filling my nostrils, his strength and warmth lingering as if he had been gone only moments.