Meadows Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes closed, my mind overloaded with the sensations racing around my body that my beautiful Basma was generating with her fingers in my wet pussy. She put her mouth over my nipple, giving it a gentle bite, which almost pushed me over the edge. Then she took as much of my breast into her mouth as she could and began sucking me hard. Oh God, she is doing things to me I had never imagined, and I loved her more at that moment, with my legs spread wide, her fingers fucking my pussy, and her unbelievable soft lips devouring my breast than I had ever loved her before. Then I came in a gentle rush, a soft keening sound pushing its way out of my throat. She pulled her fingers free from my convulsing pussy, and lifted them dripping with my juices to her lips. Deliberately, slowly she opened her mouth and licked them clean.

Then she held me, crushing me into her chest. She was breathing hard, "Fuck Katie, the thought of you and your Dad fucking, the thought of the three of us together in this bed gets me so hot and wet. I love you both so much."

"You don't think I am a monster?"

"Katie, you are not a monster, for god sake, I was almost married to my hideous uncle, and that is perfectly Acceptable to my Grandparents, and you two are beautiful together, besides you are not even blood, so how can it be wrong!"

Oh god, Basma, I love you so much. We got to make this work." I almost squealed in delight, and then I started giggling. It was infectious, Basma giggled, I laughed, Basma laughed, we laughed so much our stomachs hurt.

"So, what's funny?" Basma said when we calmed down.

"If we had talked about this sooner, think of all the sex we could have had on our sleepovers!"

~~oOo~~