Meadows Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her gently, stroking her hair. She had peaked so quickly, so intensely. She was amazing.

Then I saw the tears, great big teardrops squeezing from her tightly shut eyes. I felt her body convulse, and then she sobbed a great, gut-wrenching sob. I was stunned. I shook myself to get a grip. My friend needed me, so I gathered her in my arms, and I didn't know why, but I felt my tears start to fall. I held her, rocking her gently as we cried together. I was stroking her hair, trying to think of a way around this, anything to comfort her.

Then it came to me, do what Daddy does to show me he cares deeply. I released Bas, curled up on the bed into a little ball. I went into Dad's large en-suite and started the bath running. I came back to the bed, Bas was still curled up, I touch her shoulder, "come on Bas" I said, coxing her, I took her hand, started pulling her off the bed as if on automatic she stood, she looked distraught, so I hugged her close.

I held her hand, ambling into the bathroom. Once there, I reached behind her, undoing the clasp of her skirt. It fell away, and she did not protest, then I sat her on the edge of the bath and, one by one, gently removed her shoes and socks.

She was quiet now, watching me intently with big eyes made red with crying. I encouraged her to stand once more, then got to my knees, looking up at her, trying desperately to radiate soothing calm.

I lifted my hands and began tugging at her G-String, down her slender hips. It stuck to her wet pussy, before it gave way and fell to her ankles, I lifted each foot in turn and pulled the tiny soaked garment away.

I stood up, holding both her tiny hands. I smiled at her encouragingly, even though I wasn't exactly sure what the encouragement was for. "Time for a bath, my beautiful Basma," I said as gently as I could, and then I turned her, helping her into the bath.

Very quickly, I shed my clothes, just tossing them anywhere, and once I was naked, I stepped in the bath behind her, I sat, the warm water felt good, I positioned myself so that Bas was seated between my legs and I could put my arms around her chest, and I just held her. This was the first time I had ever been completely naked with another girl, my breasts pressed against her back, she felt beautiful, and I felt good about the sensations coursing through my own body. I was fearful that Bas had found me too pushy, too overbearing. She could say so, and I would not mind. She was my best friend.

"Please, Basma, tell me what's wrong", I whispered in her ear.

"Katie, I..." she trailed off, a little sob escaping her, making her shudder against me. I could see her hands trembling. She seemed so fragile, so vulnerable, and it worried me.

"Bas, you know nothing you say is going to change us. You cannot make me run out on you, OK?" I reassured her, and I truly meant it.

"I get it, I do, but I am so confused," she replied, her body slumping a little more into me.

I poured every ounce of sincerity I could into telling her, "Why confused Basma? Tell me so I can help. I want to help."

"I love you," she whispered.

I smiled, placing a gentle hand on her cheek and whispered back, "I know, and I am happy because I love you too."

Her body stiffens a little, "No, Katie, you are not listening. I love you! Don't you get it?"

I struggled to comprehend what she was trying to tell me. Then, slowly, it dawned on me a hundred different, little things clicked into place, "You mean..." I asked quietly, trailing off mid-sentence.

"I mean the kind of love that breaks my heart, I mean... I want to spend the rest of my life with you and live happily ever after kind of love. You are so perfect, so sexy and gorgeous, and I so desperately want to make love to you and you to me kind of I love you." She paused; I could feel her body trembling with suppressed pain.

"Oh Katie, why do you think I jumped at the chance to make your film, not because I like Tim, I don't, never did, he is not suitable for you. I always thought Tim just used you as a beard. I wanted today because it gave me a chance to pretend we were together as a couple. I love the graceful way you move and the adorable way you nibble your bottom lip when thinking hard about something. I know every little inflexion in your voice, your manner that tells me how you are feeling. When you are hurting, when you are happy, when you are sad."

I could feel Basma's heartache, almost hearing it breaking as she stuttered. "Remember, when we used to practice kissing. Well, there has not been a day that goes by that I don't think about those times. It was so wonderful. I have wanted to feel your lips against mine again to the point of obsession. I wanted to tell you how I felt but was afraid you would hate me."

"Ohh." that was all I could manage, it wasn't eloquent or insightful, or even rational, I just had to breathe, her body felt so right tucked safely in my arms, we were quiet, at peace together, the loudest noise a single drip from the tap landing in the water.

I just knew deep down I never wanted to lose my wonderful Basma, and I also knew that sooner or later, I wanted to kiss her beautiful mouth until her lips were swollen and she whispered my name in the throes of her release once more.

"But, what about Daddy," I finally whispered.

"Katie, I don't understand you. I've just told you that I'm totally in love with you, and I always have been, and the only thing that worries you is your Dad?"

There was a slight catch in her voice as if there were more, so I laughed softly, "I know, but he matters, and besides you slut, I thought you wanted to jump his bones, fuck him silly in every worse way possible, have his kids, grow old and fat together!"

"I know," she said, "and that's a big... huge problem, I still want all that, really want all that, I want him to make me a woman at last, but I want you just as much, as well, both of you, so why do you think I am so fucking confused, I am in love with two people. You two are the most important, precious thing in my life, and your Dad's done so much for me. You two are my family, my life and I am so wretched because I cannot have either one of you." Basma started crying again, softly, with echoes of loss and regret.

I cradled her, whispering my love, telling her we would find a way. My heart went out to my little Basma, I had felt the same for a while with Tim and Daddy, but Tim seemed irrelevant now, then two things struck me.

"Bas, did I hear you right? You are still a virgin. What about all those boyfriends, your wild tales of lust?" I had to ask.

She coughed, and I could swear I felt the heat of blush through her body, then quietly, her voice heavy with regret, she said, "They were just stories, porn videos I watched on the Internet, frigging myself silly thinking of you, your Dad. All to keep you from guessing, so you wouldn't feel guilty about leaving me for Tim. I am so sorry, Katie, I didn't know what else to do. I have been struggling with how I felt for years."

I squeezed her tight, I kissed the top of her head and told her, "some friend I turned out to be, all this time, all this junk you been carrying and I didn't know, I am the one who's sorry, I should have been there for you, noticed your pain."

She laughed, a bitter little laugh, "it's not your fault Katie. It took me years to admit it to myself, so how could you know." We both fell silent for a while, lost in our thoughts. Until the second thing popped into my head again, "Bas... What's my Daddy done for you?"

"I begged your Dad not to tell, I was so ashamed, but I guess now you know the worse thing about me; you may as well know this," she said, then quickly, she went on.

"The day after my eighteenth birthday, my grandparents told me that they had arranged to marry me off to my Uncle. If I had stayed in India, they would have done it when I was thirteen. They only waited because we live here. My Uncle is thirty-one, a horrible man, cruel eyes, balding, fat, and they owe him money. so I guess they sold me to pay off their debt to him."

I was shocked, I didn't know this about my best friend, but I kept my growing outrage in check.

She continued, "anyway, you had just left for university when I found out about their sordid deal, so I was going to run away and beg you to let me stay with you but then, as I was packing my stuff, I got arrested, it was terrifying."

Bas started crying softly, and I was lost. I did not know how to help. All I could do was hold her in my arms, rocking her gently. After a while, she started talking again, at first haltingly.

"Katie, I was so scared, the police were horrible. They were bullying me, telling me I would spend my life in gaol and all because my Uncle had been caught smuggling half a ton of heroin. They found the marriage contract in his papers, so I must be in on it, especially as I was packing a suitcase when they arrived."

All I could say was, "that's outrageous" it sounded lame, even to me, but she seemed to ignore me, lost in her thoughts.

"I did the only thing I could think of; I called here, blubbering down the phone to your Dad. He got to the police station in record time, and he looked livid. I have never seen your Dad angry, but he looked like he wanted to kill someone. I told him what I knew, how terrified I was, then he went out of the room, five minutes later he came back with the policeman. Your Dad made the policeman apologise, he was almost grovelling to me, and then I was let go, we left immediately, he brought me here, told me he would take care of everything and that I was never going home again."

"Do you know Katie, if I wasn't in love with him before then, I was by the morning? He tucked me into your bed, kissed me on top of my head and said that you and he loved me. He lay on top of the bed, holding me until I fell asleep. I never felt so safe and wanted in my life. I stayed in your room for the whole time during your first term at uni, and I was a bit surprised you never asked when you came back at the weekends and always found me here. Then your Daddy found me my job at the accountants, sorted the accountancy course, and then my flat, he paid the deposit and still paying my rent so I could get on my feet, he looked after me the whole time and got me pretty much where I am today."

"Wow", it was pathetic, but that's the only thing I could say. They had both kept this from me.

Bas broke the spell, "Katie, I am tired, probably drank too much and the bath is cooling. Can we get out?"

I shook my head then began pushing myself up. I giggled. I had got stiff, "we look like prunes," I said. Bas giggled and started to move as well, "stiff little prunes," she said.

We got out of the bath. I grabbed a large towel and began drying my friend. It was the first time I had had the chance to study her. I started with her back, and her skin was flawless, not a single mole, spot or wrinkle. Her hips were narrow, her bottom like a tight ripe peach.

I moved around to her front, her complexion equally flawless, flat, toned belly, pointy perfectly proportioned B cup breasts that filled my hands. Her areoles were small, dark brown circles topped with two almost black crinkly buttons. I did not want to make it obvious, but I was eager to examine her pussy. I had seen mine in a mirror, but never anyone else's in the flesh. Her pubes were neatly trimmed, short and curly, and her pussy looked cute. Her lips were darker than her skin, and there was a hint of pink and moisture. She was totally adorable.

I did not bother drying myself off. I just wrapped the towel around me and, taking her hand, led her back into Daddies bedroom, "Bas, get into bed. I will go make us some tea, and then we need to talk."

I watched her crawl into my Dad's bed then go downstairs to make the tea.

When I got back to the bedroom, I remembered the video cameras, so I went into my room and turned them off. I then went down to the kitchen, made two camomile teas and returned to the bedroom as quickly as possible. Discarding my towel on the floor, I crawled next to Bas. She immediately wrapped her arms and legs around, hugging me tight, "I would never have dreamed today would end with us both naked in your Dad's bed," she said.

I hugged her back, luxuriating in the feel of her body wrapped tightly around mine. I kissed the top of her head, then giggled, "no, I never imagined this, but I love it, and I am happy."

We released each other, drank our tea in contented silence, and without thinking, we went right back to holding each other as soon as our tea was finished.

"Katie, not once have you mentioned Tim. What would he say?" She asked quietly.

"I really couldn't care less what he might think or say, Bas" then I paused. I thought my beautiful friend had been carrying so much around for so long and was so brave telling me she needed my honesty. "I know I made a big mistake with Tim." She let go of me, pushed herself up, and looked intensely hopeful, "explain?" She almost demanded, so I did.

I told my naked best friend that I had struggled for a long time and now realised that I had probably latched onto and settled for Tim, more as an escape because I thought it was the normal thing to do, and if I did, my problem would go away. I laughed softly, telling her that recently I had been made rather painfully aware that settling was wrong; there was a better way. I had to follow my heart and do whatever it took to be happy.

Fortunately, she did not question me or pick up precisely what I was struggling with.

I told her how Tim had made me feel worthless by accepting the job without even discussing it with me, I told her how he wasn't a man but a child needing a mother figure, and I could not handle that. It wasn't what I wanted, and he was not even prepared to try and give me what I needed.

When I fell silent, she wrapped her arms around me again, murmuring, "bloody hell girl, we are a right pair of sad cows." Then, so quietly, I thought she might not have heard me, I murmured in her ear, "what if I can find a way to make this work for the three of us, you, me and Daddy?"

She brought her hands up, cupping my cheeks, then she kissed me gently, but with more passion than Tim had ever done, she pulled away, looked me straight in the eye and said, "then Katie Meadows, I would be your devoted slave forever." We settled down went back to holding each other, letting our hands gently stroke each other's skin, until eventually, we must have drifted off. It had been a tiring day of intense excitement, tension, revelations and emotions.

I did not know what time it was, but my phone rang. I grabbed it off the nightstand. Seeing Daddy was face timing me, I smiled, flicking the accept. Daddies handsome smiling face lit up the screen. I noticed that my arm was cradling Bas's head, which was resting on my shoulder, she had one arm laying across my breasts and one leg trapping my thighs.

"Hey, Daddy," I said.

"Hey baby girl, wow, I love the haircut, you look beautiful... I thought I would call you early and avoid waking you, but you already seem to be in bed. Naughty girl, you seem to be in my bed, and you don't appear to be in your normal nightwear?"

Given how much I had been teasing and flirting with Daddy since he went to London, he did not seem surprised or even perturbed, but Basma did as I felt her draw a deep breath and hold it, her body tensed so that she did not move, "yes Daddy, I am in your bed, I was missing you."

"And I miss you to Katie, but tell me, young lady, exactly what is Basma's reason for being in my bed." Basma stiffened. I heard a tiny squeak, "oh... but Daddy, she misses you as much as I do, so we thought we would help each other out. We have now formed a mutual missing Daddy fan club."

"I see," said Daddy very deadpan, "just so I understand, you are telling me that there is a tiny fan club, consisting of the two most beautiful women I have ever known, and this fan club meets, in an almost naked state in my own bed, while I am 240 miles away, how unlucky can a guy get!"

I laughed, even Basma giggled, and we both said, "poor Daddy" in unison, and then I added, "but Daddy, we are not almost naked, we would not do that to you, it would be so unfair, so we are both totally naked!".

Daddy groaned," Katie, Basma, you are going to kill this old man...." Then a little more seriously, he said, "Now this case will break on Friday. I should be home around three, so why don't I take you two naughty girls out to dinner and maybe even the theatre, my treat, pick somewhere nice." Then I had a better idea, "no, Daddy, when you come home, we are going to have a never to be forgotten welcome home party. Bas and I will treat you. We will cook for you, wait on you, and spoil you as a token of our undying love and appreciation. Besides, there are things we need to talk about, and we need your help with something vital."

"Do I need to be worried about that last bit, young lady!"

I laughed, "No, Daddy, it's all good, I promise."

"OK, I will take your word for it, love you both, see you soon." and then he was gone.

As soon as I put my phone down, Basma jumped on me, straddling my stomach, grabbing my arms and holding them above my head, "bitch, you did not have to tell him we were naked, what will he think!"

I giggled at her mock ferocity, "Bas, chill, you heard him, he thinks you are beautiful and the pair of us being naked, he will find as sexy as hell and besides, I think I have the beginning of a plan to resolve our little problem."

"You do... tell..." her words cut off, a look of concentration on her face, then realisation, "Katie, our little film this afternoon, it wasn't for Tim, was it?"

Something in me broke, I don't know what, I had my naked best friend, straddling me, holding me down, I had made love to her, held her whilst her own fragile heart broke as she told me her torment, her deepest secrets. I could not help it. My lip began to tremble, my eyes got hot, and a flood of tears burst forth. I was shaking, trembling so hard my teeth chattered.

Then just as suddenly I was wrapped in her arms, she was cradling my head, stroking my face. "I am here for you, Katie," she said, and somehow, I knew she was and would always be. My eyes were full of tears, and I remembered my own deep shame at my secret desire for my own Father, hidden away for so long. "Basma, don't hate me, please I am begging you don't hate me, I know I am a monster, I can't help it, I have such forbidden nasty thoughts, and I hunger for him.

"Katie, stop it, you are not a monster. Tell me what's wrong, I love you, and I could never hate you!"

The words spilt out of me, how I had lusted after my Daddy, how I wanted him to be rough, to use me hard and brutal, I wanted to be his fuck slut whore. I told her how I had come to realise that I had probably only been with Tim to escape my own dirty needs, but it didn't work, and how hard I had struggled but couldn't help myself.

Then her lips were kissing me, gently, urgently, she did not stop, she kissed each damp track of my tears down my cheeks, she kissed my eyes, then found my lips, she drew them between her own, forcing her tongue deep into my mouth. She did not stop. She moved down to my neck, nipping, licking, kissing, her hands squeezing my breasts hard, and then her lips were on my nipples, her sharp white teeth biting.

Her slender fingers slid down over my pussy, and I felt so sensitive, so ready, so wanting, and the gentlest touches of her fingers were sending spasms cascading through me. My pussy wanted her to rub me harder, faster. I felt my juices leaking out, soaking into Daddy's bed. She began sliding her finger up and down my inner lips, creating the most delicious friction. My pussy was swollen, hot, and wet. I was transfixed, her fingers caressing my smooth pussy and making me gasp, I was having a hard time breathing, and then she pushed two fingers into me, and I moaned.