Meadows Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers caress the soft skin of my cheek as I breathe him in, feeling his voice as if he was stroking my cheek. Such hunger, such need, he satisfies me with the touch of his lips, the caress of his fingers. He understands my wants, my desires, and he feeds my cravings. Even now, I can feel his fingers tangling in my hair, my lips pressed against his skin, and at this moment, I would do anything to have him here, so caught up am I in his spell.

Taking up my wand, its weight a perfect fit in my hand and the round smooth surface of the top so sensual. The wand is cool to my touch, so I bring it to my lips, kissing the tip like I would his cock.

Lying on my back, legs slightly bent, hips tilted, the wand held above my face, the wand tip rubs over my lips, the firmness against my tongue--a string of saliva holding momentarily. The wand glides over the pale skin of my throat, settling against the pulse beating at the base. Following the line of my breast bone until the shaft nestles between the creamy mounds of my breasts. The weight is so arousing as I slide it slowly up and down, arching my back, thrusting my breasts higher. My pink nipples stiffen as I slowly trace the outline of one hardened nipple with the pulsing tip. My fingers pinch the other and roll it between my fingertips.

With my eyes closed, I can feel my Daddies hands stroking me, his lips against mine, and I push my magic want downwards, the muscles tightening in response over my stomach. I feel my wetness, holding my breath as the wand moves over my slit, my hips tilt-up, my thighs taut with anticipation. The throbbing fat head pushes between my pussy lips, and I moan. My pussy is so wet, so hot, my clitoris feels like it's on fire, the whole of my body tingling, and then my orgasm rips through my body, every part of me straining towards release, toes curling into the sheets as my body stiffens. My pussy convulsed, again and again, the wand held tightly in a silken grasp.

Collapsing back onto the bed, trying to catch my breath, my breasts rapidly rising and falling. Lips part as I sigh out, "Daddy", my eyelashes fluttering as my eyes close. I fell asleep after my magic wand had induced a very satisfying orgasm and dreamed of my plans for tomorrow.

~~oOo~~

Chapter Six: Hidden Desires

Basma Sriniva checked twice to make sure her apartment's front door was locked, she knew the precaution was unnecessary, but she was not going to take any chances.

Tonight she had the added excitement of Katie's plans for tomorrow and her long-cherished dream of finally making out properly with her friend.

Her ritual was always the same, a long hot scented bath, the removal of any stray hair, the moisturising, the pampering, her hair pulled tight off of her face and into a short tight ponytail at the back of her head, standing in front of the full-length mirror and examining herself closely.

Wondering if Katie would want her, if she would find her attractive, sexy even and not just some pathetic little girl with unnatural urges, she dismissed these thoughts quickly, concentrating on the task at hand.

She unwound the coiled rope, looping it around her slender neck to fall in two equal lengths between her breasts, then reaching up, she wound both ends once more around her neck, allowing them to once again fall between her breasts, she checked the length for evenness.

Satisfied, she made the first knot, on her breastbone, just above the start of her cleavage. The second knot just below the bottom of her breasts, and the third knot. The most precisely placed of all, she bent forward slightly, ensuring the knot tied just at the apex of her moist pussy lips so that when stood upright, the knot moved, just enough to rub her already excited little clitoris.

She moved her legs apart, picking up the small silver bullet vibrator and inserted it into her already very wet and tight little pussy, the control unit dangling on the end of the lead between her knees.

She brought her legs together, trapping the little device inside her. Bending once more, she picked up one other length of rope.

She began just above her knees, a single loop from back to front and back again, and she wound the rope downwards, crisscrossing from back to front in a reasonable attempt at a platted braid to finish at her ankles where she tied this off with a slip knot from the back.

She stood once more, well-practised at keeping her balance with the bottom half of her legs bound so tightly together.

Now came the hard part. This had taken a lot of practice and perseverance on her part. She picked up two ends of the rope attached to her neck, ensuring it fell evenly down the centre of her breasts and across her navel. She liked it to look tidy. Then straining a little, she pushed the two ends between her trapped thighs, reaching behind her with one hand to pull them upwards until they bit into her crutch. She had to use two fingers to separate each strand of rope so that it fell evenly on either side of her pussy lips.

Once it felt right and in place, the hand at her back pulled the rope tightly upwards so that it settled deep between the soft cleft of her tiny round bottom cheeks.

She turned slightly so that, with a slight strain, she could see her back in the mirror. Observing her hands, she made her first knot in the back, just above her bottom. The second was more challenging because she had to gauge the length properly to ensure the second knot rested between her shoulder blades. Tying a knot behind one's own back was a practised art form and had proven most frustrating in the early days, but one that was essential to learn.

Straining to reach up, she managed to push the two ends through the loops of rope around her neck, pulling them through and then allowing them to fall down her back. She worked quickly now. First, the two ends were threaded through the back rope, just above the knot at her shoulder blades. Each end was separated. Then wound around, under her armpits and across her upper torso. The ends then looped into and through the knot resting on her breast bone.

This had the effect of depressing the slight swell on the top side of her breasts. The rope was wound behind once more, through the back of the rope. This time below the knot at her shoulder blades and then back around the front to under her breasts.

From there, the two separate ends were wound twice very tightly around her back and front until passing through the final knot at the back, just above her bottom. The two ends were tied off at the back. The last length of each end of the rope was left a little loose. So that two small hanging loops were left on her hips. The final knot for each is secured over the existing knot at the top of her bottom.

Then she shuffled very carefully over to her desk, pushing the enter key on her Mac Book to start the video recording. The inbuilt camera was strategically placed to film her bed tomorrow. She would edit the video, cutting out any part that destroyed the illusion of a helpless captive.

She shuffled over to the bed, sitting on the edge and then from under her pillow, she pulled out the two clothes pegs, and holding her breath, she pinched her left nipple, clamping the peg down on the elongated teat. She repeated this for her right nipple, drawing in a ragged breath once complete. Next came the large red rubber ball gag. She fastened it tightly in place and also finally the black leather blindfold. She wriggled her way to the centre of the bed.

Once settled, she felt around for the little control pad of the bullet vibrator. When she held firmly in her right hand, she bent from the waist and brought her two hands down--sliding them up the outside of her thighs until they caught under the hanging loops of the rope at her hips. When she twisted her hands and arms up straight, this caused the rope to turn and twist up, effectively locking her wrists against her thighs. She was pleased with this little trick, one she had worked out for herself because she had seen nothing like it in her extensive research.

She lay down, straight on the bed, her back resting on a carefully placed pillow, effectively pushing her back upwards slightly. The act of stretching caused all of the rope binding her to tighten.

She lay panting softly for a while, not wishing to admit to herself that if she wanted to, she could reverse the whole complicated procedure and free herself. Still, instead, she allowed herself to sink into her one overriding fantasy.

Bound helpless, vulnerable, his plaything, his fuck toy slut, her breathing deepened, her body held tight, her nerve endings came alive with sensations. Her finger sought out the magic button, pressing once she instantly felt the first thrilling buzz of the magic bullet held tight in her hot little pussy. Slight movements of her abdomen meant the hard-little knot, rubbing against her clitoris rubbed her, drove her crazy as she dreamed her wicked dreams.

She was desperate to tell him of the dark fantasies in her heart. She knows it is true and does not fade in the light, for she has lived with nothing else for so long. Her only sanctuary, these dark, twisted dreams of the need in her, as she fidgeted restlessly on her bed, She senses the tension of need building.

She gasped, moaning quietly as her whole body shook when all too quickly, an earth-shattering release consumed her.

She knew it would be a while before she had the energy to rouse herself and remove her ropes, tidy them away into her special box and hide it in the bottom of her holdall. She also needed to straighten her bedroom, but she would do it. She would make herself do it so that nothing got in the way of time she could spend with Katie tomorrow.

~~oOo~~

Chapter Seven: A surprise turn

The morning dawned damp and cold once again, but my good mood was not going to be dampened. The first thing I did was check my phone. Daddy had sent me a text; "I love giving dictation, and you deserve something very hard to fill those obviously idle hands of yours."

Laughing, I jumped out of bed, throwing on some loose jogging pants and an oversized sweatshirt, and after two cups of coffee, I wrote down everything I needed and then set off. I needed to shop for a couple of pairs of white knee-high socks and a couple of high capacity SD cards. I certainly did not want them confused with the office's SD cards.

At some point last night, I had decided a new hairstyle was in order, so when I got to my favourite salon, I asked very specifically for a Charlize Theron at the Oscars, a very short pixie cut. I also had my nails French Polished, so feeling very pampered, I arrived at home ready to set everything up and find the best positions for the cameras; that done, I still had time for a quick shower before Bas arrived.

I was very nervous sure Bas and I had fooled around a bit when we were younger, but nothing so planned, so deliberate. I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering if I was the same girl I was just a few short weeks ago. I had changed, not just outwardly with the hair and makeup, but I felt stronger, bolder somehow, I had more confidence, that's for sure, and I was now thinking and doing things I would never have dreamed of.

I knew I was going to make this work, not for me, but for my Daddy, he awoke something in me, and it felt like he had awoken my true self, and I was happy and content.

I thought my old school uniform looked good. My dark grey pleated skirt was obscenely short, coming just below my bottom cheeks. The White blouse was too tight and revealing, and my new hairstyle made me look exactly like a teenage slut, especially with the virginal white socks. Luckily, I found my old straw boater in the closet, and once I donned my blazer, it was like stepping back in time.

I heard Bas come through the kitchen, it was just after one, she was wearing a tracksuit and carrying a bag, she seemed a little subdued, even a little serious, "Hey Katie, hair? What the hell, you look fucking hot girl, want to fuck?" she laughed nervously, "err, what shall we do first, wine? I thought it would help us relax, let's have a glass, then I will get changed, oh I love the new hair by the way, and did you get me some socks, where are we going to start, are we doing tongues" she said rather breathlessly.

Basma talked a lot and very fast, she did that when she was nervous, so I stepped close to her and hugged her, kissing her cheeks. "Let's get some wine in you before you pee yourself," I said. She laughed softly, "bitch, that was only the once", but she did seem to relax against me, and then everything was normal.

We drank the whole of the first bottle just going over the running plan, and then she disappeared upstairs to change. She was gone a while, but the wait was worth it. She came down dressed like me, and her blazer slung over her shoulder. She had even done her long hair into two ponytails from the sides of her head.

She was gorgeous and sexy as hell. "Looking good enough to eat, girlfriend," I quipped as I opened the second bottle of wine. "Ooh, promises, promises," she laughed and then she did a little twirl, her short skirt flying up, her ponytails spinning. We sat together at the countertop. By the time we finished the second bottle, we were very light-headed and giggly, it was like old times, and then out of the blue, she said, "OK slut, let's do this." She grabbed my hand, and we dashed upstairs together.

When we got to my bedroom, I went in first, checked and turned on the two cameras. One was on the dresser, looking directly at the double bed. The other was in the corner for a full view of the bedroom. Happy that everything was working, I went back out to Bas, closing the door. I took her hand, smiling as reassuringly as possible, then nodded, opening the door. Both of us, hand in hand, skipped in.

We were both breathlessly giggling when we stopped in the middle of the room. Bas said, "did you see how far that fat boy's eyes popped out when you bent over... you slut!"

"Oh, like this, you mean", and knowing my backside was direct to the camera, I parted my legs slightly and bent at the waist, causing my short skirt to ride up and fully expose my white panties.

As I stood, my boater fell off, and Bas immediately said, "oops, clumsy girl, let me get that for you" then she mimicked me by bending at the waist to pick up my boater.

That's when I noticed she wasn't wearing regulation school knickers. She wore a thong, "you hussy, I cried, illegal panties, detention for you," and I slapped her arse. It felt good. Even if my hand did sting a bit, the sound was electric and followed immediately by her loud squeal.

"Bitch!" she said as she started rubbing her reddening cheek. We both burst out laughing. She grabbed the shoulders of my blazer, we began to grapple as she began pulling the blazer off me, so I did the same to her.

Once our Blazers were off, we threw them out of the way. I took her hand and led her over to the bed. We sat on the edge, close together, I had made sure we were full on to the camera, and I was pretty sure that Bas had forgotten all about them, either that or she was so hyper she was taking no notice of them.

I started, "Well... did he kiss you?"

Bas, playing for all it was worth, took a deep breath. "Yes, he kissed me," she went on. "and then he put his hand on my breast and started squeezing it," she giggled.

"Oh cool, was it good? What else, I need details?"

Bas made of show of her face dropping, "then... then I must have messed it up big time," she said. Bas hesitated, looking in genuine discomfort and embarrassment.

"Come on, Bas," I said, putting my hand on her knee. "You can tell me, you know."

Bas nodded, and I could only hear her whisper. "He said I kissed like a fish."

I couldn't believe it, but I saw a genuine tear fall down her cheek as her eyes dropped to her lap, and she said, "ca... can I ask you a favour?"

"Anything, you are my best friend since like forever. I am here for you," I exclaimed as convincingly as I could.

Her eyes came up, and she looked straight at me, those pools of bright liquid chocolate drawing me closer to her. "I want you to kiss me." I dropped my mouth open, pretending surprise, and she rushed on, "I mean, you have a bit more practice than I do, and if I kiss like a fish, you can help me fix it."

"Err... OK, I'd like that," I said brightly, squeezing her on the knee. I then took her hand; Bas put her hands on my knees. There was no awkwardness, and we just seemed to lean closer, closing our eyes. My heart was threatening to beat itself out of my chest. My body grew tense and hotter by the moment, then our lips touched, and a jolt of pure electricity passed through me from my lips to my nipples.

Wow, this was nothing like before when we were kids, nothing like Tim or even Daddy. Bas tasted sweet, her lips moist and pliant, and I was lost. I was filled with delicious warm dizziness. It was wonderful. Without any effort, any thought, we started going at it, exploring, nibbling, sharing our spit, and suddenly her lips were on my neck, and she dropped small butterfly kisses right on my most sensitive nape. Then she moved to my earlobe while I stroked her cheek, running my finger under her jaw. Our tongues explored, gently tasting, teasing, and I could feel her nipples rubbing my breasts through our shirts.

It was now or never. My hands shook slightly, but I reached up, fumbling with the first button I found on her blouse. I could feel her small hands wresting with my buttons with less success. It was electrifying, and suddenly I could not wait to get her out of her clothes. My whole body felt flushed, and I was having difficulty breathing. I leaned away slightly, giving us both room to work until finally, I managed the last button. My hands were shaking as I gently pulled her blouse apart. I inhaled sharply, "Oh my god, Bas... You are beautiful" it came out as a stammer.

Bas's eyes were still closed, and she swayed slightly, her breath shallow, "touch me... Katie... love me... please", she whispered.

My hands were shaking as I raised them. The tip of my finger touched first, and then my hands engulfed perfect softness, warmth and silky skin. Nothing could have prepared me for this. She felt wonderful. Suddenly I was on fire; I loved this girl. Her breasts were intoxicating. I was drunk with lust. I grabbed the open collar of her blouse and yanked back and down, trapping her arms behind her, exposing her beautiful, perfect breasts to my greedy gaze.

I pushed her backwards until she was trapped against the bed, her legs parted, and my thigh automatically pushed between her splayed legs, forcing them further apart, the top of my thigh resting hard against her panties, which felt wet and hot.

I looked at her, and she looked back with such a look of total devotion I had never seen from anyone before. I felt powerful, elated, I couldn't stand it any longer, and I lowered my mouth to her breast. I was in heaven; her soft, sweet, pliant flesh filled my mouth with pure joy. I licked, sucked, nibbled and kissed both her quivering mounds of perfect flesh.

I could not get enough of her; then, I latched onto her nipples, my fingers teasing one, my lips and tongue the other. The contrast was amazing, so profoundly erotic. Two stiff hot little rubber bullets were standing proud. She was whimpering, and her breathing was ragged, her panty covered pussy rubbing up and down my thigh as I devoured her. Without any warning, her body stiffened, her whimpers became murmurs of "oh... Katie, Katie, I love you with all my heart, oh Katie" then her eyes rolled up, and she collapsed limply on the bed, her face a picture of ecstasy.

I was stunned--this beautiful creature beneath me. The girl I had known for so long was so precious, beautiful and fragile that my heart filled to overflowing for her.