Meals Lead to More

Story Info
Retired volunteer meets widow.
2.9k words
4.42
17.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaydoe999
jaydoe999
23 Followers

First a little about me. I just turned 65, and the last thing I thought I would be doing was writing a story about my sex life which has been pretty nonexistent since my wife passed almost two years ago. Work kept me occupied until I retired and then I was at loose ends. I've kind of been invisible most of my life. Rose to middle management in a large firm after 35 years. Average height, weight, and average penis size (since that appears to be of interest).

I sought to relieve my boredom through volunteer work. In addition to other things, one day a week I volunteered with a national organization (which should remain anonymous) that delivered hot meals to housebound individuals. Most of my route consisted of widows, life expectancy being what it is, and most were in their mid 70s as old as 94. I would often stop and chat for a few minutes at each household as I might be the only company that had for that day.

One day there was an addition to my route which where this gets interesting. Very often there were notes on my route sheet that if the door was open, I could let myself in, announce my presence, and leave the meal in a conspicuous place. This was the case with Ann (not her real name). I entered, announced, and saw a breakfast bar separating the living area from the kitchen. I thought this would be an appropriate spot to leave the meal, and I was putting it down, I saw Ann wheel herself out from what I assumed was her bedroom. We were both a bit startled. Ann said she was a bit hard of hearing and didnt hear me when I came in. She immediately apologized for her state of dress, which from what i could see, consited only of an oversized t-shirt that, while seated, fell into her lap, pretty much adequately covering her.

We chatted a bit, and I must admit, my eyes were constantly being drawn to her chest, which was a bit unusual. Ann's breasts seemed very oddly shaped, and in an odd position for a woman of her apparent age. They were the size of tennis balls and seemed very high on her chest. Ann apparently noticed my constant looking at her breasts, looked down at her own chest and laughed. "I had cancer a few years ago and when the doctor cut my tits (my eyebrows raised at her use of the word) off he asked me if I wanted them reconstructed. I said yes and these are what they gave me. People have been staring at them ever since."

We chatted a few more minutes, and discussed our lives. Ann asked me if I was married, and I told her I was a widower. She commended me on my volunteer work and said that she would have to think of a suitable way to repay me for my efforts. She said she hadn't had sex in 12 years since her husband died. She asked about me, and I told her that likewise, I hadn't had sex in almost 2 years.

She said that a 'young man' like myself shouldn't go without some measure of satisfaction. At that point Ann asked if I had ever heard of a 'gum job.' When I looked perplexed, she explained that it was a blow job given by a woman with no teeth. Ann smiled at me and then, to my surprise removed her dentures and put them in a container by the sink. At this point, thinking about what was coming, I was already half hard. Ann said that she was able to walk, but she tired easily and found it best to use the wheelchair. She said that she was unable to get on her knees and that "we best retire to the bedroom."

I was honestly flummoxed by the situation and said that I has some more deliveries on my route and that people were waiting for me. Ann observed the tent in my pants and it was obvious that I was turned on by her offer. She also rightly felt that since it had been such a long time for me, that I would cum rather quickly.

Ann led the way to the bedroom in her wheelchair. As I followed, I. noticed some photos on display along the wall. If the photos were of Ann, as I suspected they were, she was an attractive woman in her youth. She looked back and noticed that I was looking at the pics. "I was pretty cute in my younger days, wasn't I?". Cute was exactly the right word, not beautiful, but there was a look, an attitude in the pics that caught the viewer's eye. "Stop looking at me as I was and see me the way I am now at 82, and not ashamed of it. I was a virgin in a lot of those photos, and I can assure you that with age comes experience and other certain talents.". With a smirk, she continued on to the bedroom.

She got up out of the chair and I could see through the t-shirt that she was wearing a modest pair of white panties. She climbed up onto the bed and said for me to get my pants off. I first gave her a quick once over. Ann was about 5 feet tall, probably weighed less than 100 pounds, and my first thought was 'scrawny.' The top half of her body was still covered by the oversized t-shirt and her legs were very pale and thin. Ann motioned for me to get up further on the bed, with my back against the headboard. This put my already hard cock at about her face level. Her hair was gray and cut short, so I didn't think it would get in our way when she started.

And start she did. I leaned on my right side so that my hard cock was aimed at Ann's mouth. I closed my eyes in anticpation and imagined my once upon a time fantasy girl Heather Locklear. I felt Ann's warm breath and then felt the tip of her tongue against my peehole. It was electric. Although I realized it was impossible, she seemed to my trying to push her tongue into my peehole. It was a sensation I had never experienced. Then her lips started to surround the head of my cock as she continued the pressure against my peehole with her tongue. She relaxed that pressure and instead, started to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock. She apparently noticed that my eyes were closed and asked me who I was imagining. I told her the truth.

Ann told me to keep my eyes open and then proceeded to run her tongue up and down, licking my cock like a popsicle. She then told me that since I had to finish my route, I didn't have to worry, and just to cum whenever I felt the urge. I looked at her big brown eyes as she started again. Her lips slowly started to encircle my cock and slowly engulfed it. Ann was about half way down when I started to notice the difference with her blowing me without teeth. Her mouth seemed more like a pussy, in the texture that I felt...really indescribable. I started rolling on my hip, as if I was fucking an actual pussy. I kept the motion at about half way until I started feeling that familiar urge. I started the finale by just stroking Ann's face, then wrapping my hands around her head and as I felt like I was about to burst, shoved my entire length into her mouth, and as I felt my cock start to enter her throat, I came.

I felt Ann swallow, and I felt my cock start to soften as I withdrew it from her mouth. I lay there, totally sapped of energy as Ann reminded me I had my route to finish. As I was pulling up my pants, Ann said " if you're up for an encore, finish your route. You know where I live."

Encore

I finished my route about a half hour later, thinking about nothing but Ann's offer of an encore. My heart was really beating fast I as pulled into her driverway. The door was open and the lights were off. I closed the door behind me and I heard Ann saying thet I should join her in the bedroom. The shades were drawn, but being around noon, there was ample light to see her. Ann was laying on the bed, covered only by a thin sheet, which was pulled up to her neck. I stood there kind of paralyzed. I could see her silouette through the sheet. Basically flat, except for her breasts which stood up as if carved in marble. Her belly was flat, her hips minimal. "Well, are you waiting for an engraved invitation? Get undressed.". As I sat at the end of the bed removing my pants and shoes, the said "you might as well start on my feet. I haven't had a good food rub in forever.".

Ann pointed to a tube of lotion on her nighstand, and I noted also a bottle or lube. Ann pulled the sheet up to her ankles and after warming up some lotion in my hands, started on the footrub. Ann's feet, especially the heels, were calloused and rough. I did both her feet and it brough some soft maons from Ann, with compliments as to my technique. I lifted her right foot up and brought my lips to her foot as I started sucking her big toe into my mouth. "O my lord, what are you doing?". I told her that I was repaying her gum job by sucking her toes and to much maoning and sighing, and even some squealing, I did all 10.

As I was doing her toes, I noticed that under the sheet her right hand had moved from Ann's side to between her legs. When she thought I was distracted, I think she was touching her pussy. She then asked that I massage her calves. She pulled the sheet up to about her knees and bent her legs so that I could get under her leg to massage the calf. The position of her raised legs lifted the sheet up beyond her knees and almost to her hips. Although dim, I got an excellent view between her legs and saw that Ann was no longer wearing her panties and did, in fact have her hand touching and partially covering her pussy.

There seemed to be no longer a need for pretense, and as I finished massaging her calves, I pulled the sheet away, leaving Ann totally uncovered and flat on her back. I raised myself up on my knees on the bed to more fully appreciate the view. As I said earlier, the basic impression was scrawny. She had thin legs, thin arms, a little flab on her belly, hips kind of narrow, but her breasts were another story. I lay down next to her and told her she had no reason to be ashamed or embarrassed.

Ann had tears welling in her eyes as she whispered "please kiss me." I gave her the softest, most tender kiss on her thin lips. She sighed. "Do you really want to make love to this old, ugly, dried up hag?" I placed her hand on my cock, which was now fully hard and told her that that was proof of how much I wanted her. Then I kissed her again, harder, more passionate, and in a few seconds my tongue was inside her mouth. It was my first time doing that with a woman with no teeth. Ann's tongue swirled around mine and within a minute, we were both breathless.

I stroked her face, her neck, her shoulders. Her skin was translucent. As my hand approached her breasts, I asked if I could touch them. She nodded. Ever so gently, I stoked her right breast...then more firmly. They were approximately the size of tennis balls. "Last time I was at the doctor, he said they were encapsulated, which is my they're so hard. I dont want any more surgery at my age so I told him to leave them alone." I very gently stroked Ann's breasts, but of course there was no physical reaction as she had no nipples or aureolas. She softly sighed and told me that I was the first man (other than doctors) to have touched her breasts.

I touched and kissed my way down her body until was below her navel. Yes, her skin was very slack, and wrinkled, but was very soft to the touch and Ann was very responsive vocally. I asked if she wanted me to use my tongue and Ann said "please."

I noticed that Ann was laying very flat on the bed and realized that she had very little padding on her ass. I took one of the larger pillows from the bed and asked Ann to raise herself, and placed the pillow under her butt. I got down in the usual position between her legs and examined her more closely. I noticed that she had apparently shaved her pubic hair into a v shaped pattern pointing to her vagina. I noticed a fragrance indicating that she had recenly douched or applied some scent. I started licking and sucking her upper thighs. Ann's skin was super soft and wrinkled and as I licked her, I saw that her outer vaginal lips were becoming more swollen. They were very thin initially, but I did not see any indication that she was becoming wet.

Ann was increasingly squirming around, almost thashing. I looked up at her face and her eyes were closed, and her head was whipping back and forth. I started to slip my tongue between her inner lips and moved it up and down through her slit. I reached between her legs and with my thumbs, pulled her inner lips apart. I tried to push my tongue into her pussy, but didn't get very far. I then moved up to unearth Ann's clit with my tongue. I found a small nub and circled it with my tongue. Then sucked it between my lips and which point Ann began to shake uncontrollably and let out sounds alternating between screaming and moaning.

At this point Ann was saying "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...put it in, fuck me, put it in...". I tried to finger her, and I found the only moisture was from my own saliva. I remembered the lube on her nightstand and started to use my fingers to lube her up. I used the lube on my cock and prepared to enter her. I started with my cock between her outer lips and then slowly pushed. Ann just kept repeating "put it in, put it in...". I entered her vagina and it seemed very narrow. I withdrew and Ann looked totally puzzled and whined. I reached for the lube and placed a whole lot more on my cock. I went back in and slowly pushed through the obstruction. Back and forth, it took about 5 minutes and a lot of lube to totally penetrate her.

Ann was moaning softly, as I placed my hands gently of the sides of her face and told her to open her eyes. I kissed her. Those crazy tits were pressing against my chest as I lifted my upper body from her. "So good, so good...you make me feel so good, and your cock feels so good inside me. How do you feel?". I answered honestly that she had the tightest pussy I ever felt. " Okay then, stop dilly dallying and fuck me."

I slowly started to withdraw my cock, then slide it back in. It started to feel as if she was starting to make her own natural lubrication as I gradually began to pick up the pace. Ann's bony ass started to bounce off the pillow underneath her, and I (and she) lost any inhibitions that we had. She was cursing and screaming, and I was pounding her fast and hard. Sweat was dripping off my face and onto hers. Suddenly she went rigid and went silent. She stopped screaming and for a long few seconds seemed to stop breathing. I thought, for a second, that I might have killed her, but then I realized that her pussy was pulsing around my cock and that Ann had just had a tremendous orgasm. Now that I realized that I hadn't killed her, and her pussy was still pulsing, it triggered my own orgasm and I shot jet after jet of hot cum into her. "I felt you cum. I felt your hot juice soak my pussy" Ann said. All I could say was " that was amazing. I have no other words. You are amazing."

We lay in bed slowly regaining our breath, murmuring sweet nothings to each other. I wanted to shower, and I was afraid Ann might not have the strength to shower unassisted. I helped her to the shower, and we were both too exhausted to do anything but clean ourselves.

Ann was still on my route each week, but that tale will have to wait.

jaydoe999
jaydoe999
23 Followers