All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 01'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MickZimMickZimover 10 years ago
Amazing

Please continue, you have something very good going on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous

Please, please, please continue this incredibly hot story. You're a good writer!

mondotokenmondotokenover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Mean Girls of Maplewood

The hardest thing to do is getting this series past the censorship board.

Mr_AndersinMr_Andersinover 2 years ago

Honestly I want to hate this.

But I ain’t that shallow. But I’m only thinking about it if it was me. I don’t care whose daughter that she was she would be 6 feet deep ese. The real issues I’m having trouble with the violence towards this Humbert kid. He is an empty suit and the character and I know that I understand that the two girls are actually the focal point of the story but it’s hard to watch someone as a mental picture get raped. I am so brutally with no recourse and knowing they can’t do anything about it other than just simply suffer that part ways on me this is why I cannot finish the prequel chapter and just jump to this one. But I like your work and I’m going to keep reading it I’m gonna skip the parts to trigger me. But I want these chicks hurt deeply emotionally to their soul. Because I don’t like bullies. And I like rapists about as much as Frank castle does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous