All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 01'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Mr_AndersinMr_Andersinover 2 years ago

Honestly I want to hate this.

But I ain’t that shallow. But I’m only thinking about it if it was me. I don’t care whose daughter that she was she would be 6 feet deep ese. The real issues I’m having trouble with the violence towards this Humbert kid. He is an empty suit and the character and I know that I understand that the two girls are actually the focal point of the story but it’s hard to watch someone as a mental picture get raped. I am so brutally with no recourse and knowing they can’t do anything about it other than just simply suffer that part ways on me this is why I cannot finish the prequel chapter and just jump to this one. But I like your work and I’m going to keep reading it I’m gonna skip the parts to trigger me. But I want these chicks hurt deeply emotionally to their soul. Because I don’t like bullies. And I like rapists about as much as Frank castle does.

mondotokenmondotokenover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Mean Girls of Maplewood

The hardest thing to do is getting this series past the censorship board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous

Please, please, please continue this incredibly hot story. You're a good writer!

MickZimMickZimover 10 years ago
Amazing

Please continue, you have something very good going on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous