Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

Sheriff Reed was obliged to be the peacemaker worrying that his potential night with Leslie would be disturbed quickly offering his services by calling up roadside assistance to quiet the rattled girl. There was something in Patty's behavior that spiked something inside him. Something screaming trouble in her body language that was goading him to probe deeper. He felt something at the corner of his eye looking over to find Leslie staring intently at him. Everything about her screamed sex affecting the smitten middle-aged man wiping away his curiosity for the allure of her body. Some of the cheerleaders had taken umbrage at Patty's accusations loudly jeering the agitated girl while pelting her with small items (Pennies, Chapstick & a tampon) until she retreated to the outside porch. Patty was becoming more frightened as each minute passed, not knowing what was in the cards once Red arrived.

"Come on, please pick up." Patty dialed up Chelsea repeatedly getting voicemail. Her anxiety mounted with each unsuccessful call until she was in full panic. Fifty-seven calls later Patty decided to strike out on foot awkwardly walking down the stairs to stop as a strange feeling caused her to look over her shoulder. Leslie stood behind the screen door face pressed against the window. She appeared to be mouthing something undecipherable. Patty rattled by the wild expression on her face turned walking forward until she reached the driveway. For some unknown reason, she stopped making one more call to her best friend letting the phone ring until she finally picked up.

"I thought I told you to LOSE my NUMBER you DUMB BITCH!!" Chelsea hung up before she could even respond. Patty peered out at the winding road that led up to Red's ranch house gauging whether she wanted to traverse it to another waiting side street. She noticed an abandoned home across the street wondering if Red was the reason the people moved. Patty thought about her interactions with Red recently regretting the fact that the redheaded firebrand knew about her fear. Their "talks" had been laced with messages of that "inner circle" she'd been seeking for so long. She bristled at her friend's betrayal figuring that Chelsea could have been at her side tonight instead of holding a grudge over a stupid crush. If it wasn't for her, she would have never hooked up with Brad in the first place. Patty wondered hopefully if this weren't some test by Red to see if she was ready for that elusive brass ring.

"It's a mind fuck; I know it." Patty stuffed her phone into the pocket of her jacket making the decision to complete the night against her own intuition.

The loud sound of thumping music suddenly filled the air as she turned to find Red's Camaro barreling up the drive towards the house. A nervous shiver shot up her back as the car pulled into the driveway continuing onward in a diagonal path cutting her off from the house. Patty found herself facing the passenger side door as the window lowered revealing Red sitting with her hands at the two-ten position on the steering wheel.

"Come on, I don't have all day; get in." She ordered barely audible over the music.

"Uhm, I left my phone inside; I need to-get it." Patty stammered.

"What did I just tell you Patricia?"

"Yeah uhm, okay-okay Red." She was already trembling as she grabbed the handle fumbling with it a few times before managing to open the door. She caught her foot on some turf stumbling to one knee nervously before recovering and sitting beside Red. She threw up a little in her mouth as the redhead leaned over snapping her seatbelt into place.

"Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin filled the interior of the vehicle as Red roughly backed out of the driveway gunning it back down the winding road and out onto the freeway. The redheaded enigma pushed the car to its limits until everything seemed to be vibrating prompting the frightened blonde to steady herself. Red's face was impassive, her eyes hidden behind some mirror shades as she shifted gears like she was racing Nascar. The scenery outside her window became a blur as she reconsidered rolling out of the speeding vehicle. Patty's heart was thumping hard in her chest while her joints tightened painfully as she braced herself for whatever came next. She was suddenly thrown against the window as Red made a sharp right turn bumping her temple against it. Her head was throbbing from the impact as the car sped down an off ramp with Red hitting the brakes halfway down skidding onto a side street before slowing down enough for her to pull into a parking space. Patty lurched forward catching her breath and nearly hitting her head on the dashboard.

"Well, we're here." Red finally spoke removing her shades to regard her trembling passenger.

"What-where are we?"

"Get out." It was the first time she'd looked directly at Red since she'd entered the car. There wasn't anything in her beautiful face that was overly alarming. Patty flinched when Red reached over snapping her seatbelt loose causing the girl to jerk forward awkwardly as her cellphone fell to the car floor.

"I thought you left your phone back at my house?!!" The girls exchanged glances for a few seconds before Patty slowly retrieved her phone. Red quickly snatched the phone dropping it into her cup holder.

"Uhm, that's my phone."

"It is, wow bitch, I never would have known if you didn't tell me. I mean it's not like it just fell out of your pocket where it wasn't supposed to be, huh Patty?" Red face palmed trolling the visibly, nervous girl who fidgeted in her seat.

"Can I be honest with you, Red?"

"Shoot."

"I'm really FUCKING SCARED of you and right now it's all I can do to keep from PISSING MYSELF!! You can tell me we're cool all you want, but I just get jumpy and fucking twitchy when I'm close to you like this. It was the thing where you made me look in the mirror and that other shit where you told me like-HOW YOU WOULD TOTALLY BEAT MY ASS all hypothetical-like and...well, I don't know what to do right now!" Red sat wide eyed and motionless watching her charge admit everything. Her mouth was slightly agape as Patty rambled.

"Can I be honest with you, Patty?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"I knew that shit all along and I'm really sorry about that; besides, that's why we're here in the first place."

"Wh-Where are we?"

"Come with me and find out; most importantly, relax all right?" Red placed her hand over Patty's own resting on her thigh with a reassuring smile before stepping out of the car. The athletic blonde followed cautiously as Red stepped up on the curb. Patty followed nervously looking about as if she expected someone to run up on her right there on the street.

"Patricia."

"Yeah?" Red was standing a few feet ahead of her at the steps of a modest home gesturing her forward with an easy-going wave of her hand. Patty found herself at the bottom of a short set of steps looking up at a girl sitting there quietly reclining. The girl was short and chunky with huge breasts that almost appeared to rest on her knees that were drawn up under her torso. She was wearing a pink top that did little to contain her bosomy wealth. Her round face was decidedly adorable and bit edgy owing to the dark eyeshadow surrounding her blue eyes. It had the effect of making them stand out all contrasting with the burgundy lipstick framing a knowing smirk on her face. The girl was reclining at an angle looking okay with being on display for the head cheerleader.

"Recognize her?"

"Well, she looks kind of familiar." Patty lied.

"Don't fuck around, take a closer look." Patty turned giving the girl in front of her a closer look surprised when the chubby teen crooked a finger beckoning her forward. Patty placed a foot on the bottom step leaning forward as the girl in front of her leaned forward stopped only by her huge breasts. Her blonde hair looked wet and styled almost in a nod to 1920's flappers accentuated by a simple child's barrette. Patty had this habit of checking out other girls around her unconsciously comparing herself to them with some internal measuring stick of acceptability. This girl had a strange look cocking her had to the side while continuing the motion urging Patty forward with a single finger until their faces were closer than the blonde would've liked.

"Boo." Patty flinched causing both girls to laugh uproariously at her predicament. Red was flushed bending over holding her taunt stomach. The other girl rolled with the situation flattening a palm against her gargantuan bosom.

"Shit Red, what the fuck have you been doing to this girl?"

"Nothing; a little intimidation maybe." Red continued wiping tears from her eyes making Patty feel like an idiot.

"You'd think you beat her ass worse than me; did you make her get naked and do the "Maplewood Walk of Shame" too?" Patty suddenly realized who she had been staring at for the last few minutes. She recalled slapping this girl's books from her hands and scattering all her belongings to the bottom of a stairwell. She'd been among three other girls rushing up the stairs towards a fat girl wanted by Red. Patty knew it had something to do with Brad Tucker but hadn't pushed forward to find out why. It had been one of the few times she'd listened to her best friend Chelsie. Patty recalled laughing with her friends about how stupid this girl looked tumbling down the stairs.

"You're her; the fat girl that, uhm...oh, sorry." She noticed the girl never stopped smiling down at her from the top of the stoop.

"Her name's April, bitch." Red corrected.

"Sorry." April didn't respond choosing to simply shrug her shoulders as Red turned to Patty.

"Do you know why I brought you here, now?"

April stood walking down the stairs to embrace Red in a deep hug before reaching down taking the cheerleader's hands in her own before looking over her shoulder at Patty.

"We made up; we're cool Patricia and April is uh, very close to me. I guess I just wanted you to see that I'm not the monster everyone thinks I am; right April?"

"Yeah." Patty scratched her head at the scene in front of her feeling that it should be impossible for these girls to be friends considering their history.

"Are you still afraid of me, now?"

"I-guess not."

"She's so fucking cute Red; petite with just the hint of a figure and who's idea was the Cindy Brady hair?" April took stock of the anxious looking teen.

"That's all her, but I kind of like it."

"Everybody keeps calling me Cindy Brady, so I just went with it I guess. Maybe one day somebody will tell that actress that she fucking looks like me." Red and April giggled at her answer and Patty didn't know if they were laughing at the joke or her.

"Ambitious too, huh?"

"Oh, you have no idea; if I didn't keep watch, Patty would be running the squad." The thin blonde gushed on the inside at her perceived superior's evaluation.

"Thanks." Red responded by pinching her cheek.

"So, Patty, can you guess the other reason I brought you here?"

"No, sorry."

"You said you wanted to be let in on things, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to do something real shitty to Coach Hamblen; he's been pissing me off lately and I just wanted to know if you were down with my play; are you interested?" Her question hung in the air for a few moments as Patty tried to figure out how to answer.

"I-I guess so, Red."

"Are you sure because it's okay to say no; you can still go back to the kiddie table if you want." There it was, the brass ring she'd been looking for since she joined the cheerleading squad. Red was standing in front of her offering everything on a proverbial silver platter.

"I'm all in Red, whatever you want." Red placed her hands on the smaller girl's shoulders looking at her with pride before drawing her into a deep hug as April cooed.

"April, you got that shit I asked for?"

"Yeah, it's in my room."

"Patty, could you help with the box?" Red was looking directly in the Patty's face as she noticed the girl still felt slightly unsure about things.

"Sure."

April walked up the stairs opening her front door for patty to enter as Red walked up behind her subordinate. Patty took stock of the living room which seemed to be cluttered and noticed the plastic covers still on the couch. It looked like the home of an elderly person with many placards of a religious nature.

"Man, you really are a cutie." April seemed to be checking her out craning her head up and down taking in her modest figure hidden under the track suit.

"I feel like you're checking me out." Patty admitted."

"Would it be a problem if I was?" April's comment hung in the air giving the cheerleader pause. Patty looked over her shoulder to find Red texting someone on her phone.

"No, I uh, don't think so." She answered as April pushed the door to her bedroom open.

"Don't worry, I'm in a committed relationship; at least I'm committed anyway."

"Is it, a girl?"

"Yeah, but I go both ways honey; I like to keep my options open." The interior of April's room was in direct contrast to everything outside it with horror movie posters and strange drawings adorning the walls. The furniture still looked antiquated while her bed seemed to have an extra mattress and more comforters than Patty 'd ever seen. She wasn't the cleanest person either judging from discarded food containers and underwear on the floor. April stopped abruptly, turning to Patty as their chests bumped.

"Do you like my hole?"

"WHU-WHAT?!!" Both girls laughed again making the inept cheerleader feel even more like an idiot.

"My room stupid; geez Red, what is this chick on, man?" April sounded irritated.

"She's just scared; a fucking chicken shit."

"Sorry."

"Here, lighten up bitch." April handed her a bottle of alcohol from her cluttered dresser top. Patty nervously took a swig from the bottle under the gaze of both girls hoping the act of faith would earn their trust.

"There you go, honey." Red patted her on the back encouraging the skittish girl to take another drink.

"Hey Red, check it out; I just picked this up yesterday." April rummaged around in her bedside table producing a selfie stick as Patty took a final drink finishing the bottle.

"It's a fucking selfie stick, so what?"

"Well I never had one before; I figured we could uh, break it in." April explained straight faced as Patty coughed up a little bit of the liquor already feeling slightly nauseous.

"You want to take a picture?"

"Well yeah; I thought it'd be cool since we've got your friend here. You know, kind of a girlie thing with all three of us, Red." The redhead glanced over at Patty while considering her friend's request.

"Where's your mom?"

"She's pulling a double shift; she ain't gonna walk in on us, Red." Patty was rubbing her temples feeling the effects of the alcohol.

"All right, let's do it!" Red acquiesced.

April giggled quickly reaching down to draw the hem of her top up over her voluptuous chest with a bit of difficulty. The large brassiere she wore was no match for her charms which threatened to erupt from their paltry confines. Patty watched the rubbery bounce and sway of her bosom becoming alarmed when the chubby girl began shimmying out of her skirt as well. The chubby girl revealed a body that was built to hold her enormous breasts with a torso that merged into slightly narrow hips over short, shapely legs.

"What are you-doing?" She was already half drunk from the bottle of hooch she downed in good faith to her host. She found Red without a top when she turned to her leader for an explanation. Both teens lost their bottoms in front of Patty. She felt intimidated as Red stood before her perfect figure and all in a tiny pair of bikini panties adorned with a Misfit's logo before noticing April wearing the same. April caught her looking unnerved snapping the hemline of her underwear for effect.

"This is how we do it; scary, right." Red was behaving as if it was the most natural thing in the world snapping her bra strap back into place.

"She's so little, maybe she's intimidated." April added.

"I'M NOT!!" Patty retorted drunkenly drawing the zipper down on her track suit to expose her chest encased in a sports bra. Red and April watched her drunkenly toss her jacket before clumsily shimmying out of her pants and sneakers. After she was done stripping down to her underwear and crew socks, she became aware of April's pointed gaze boring into her athletic frame. April smirked as the blonde attempted to cover her modest breasts and crotch with her hands looking jailhouse nervous.

"OH, LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH!!" Red shouted connecting April's phone to the selfie stick.

She sounded annoyed enough to put her charge at ease with the strange circumstances. The teens crowded in side by side as Red held the stick aloft looking for a good angle with Patty in-between both girls. April made Patty uneasy mashing her thick body against her hip while Red mirrored her actions. Both girls placed a hand on Patty's opposing waist boxing her between them.

"We're a little close, aren't we?" Patty couldn't deny her skin was crawling a little bit as Red began snapping a series of photos. The blonde looked nonplused forcing a wide smile as the girls struck sexy poses with Red clicking away.

"Shut up, I got this." Red nudged her with an elbow quieting the girl as she prepared to take one more photo.

"These look so good; Patty you're so fucking hot, I just wanna eat you-up."

"HUH?!!"

"I'm just fucking with you baby; I already told you that I only have eyes for one girl, okay?" April half snickered mashing her large breasts together knowing the blonde's large, expressive eyes followed their movement involuntarily. April decided to put an end to her teasing wrapping a housecoat around her thick frame as Patty felt relieved. She looked away when their eyes met as Red methodically disconnected the phone from the selfie stick.

"Must be one special girl to make you toss the dick, huh?" Patty burped, coughing up a bit of the alcohol in her system.

"Well, you know her; you can't tell me Red ain't enough woman."

"What?" Patty quickly turned not realizing Red was at her back.

"FUCKING WHORE!!" The selfie stick sliced through the air with a whistle striking the unsuspecting girl across the back leaving a diagonal welt. Red caught her two more times, once on the back with the second swiping a perfect horizontal line across the back of her neck. Patty 's bloodcurdling screams filled the house as she attempted to bolt towards the door colliding into April who shoved her back towards the bed as Red laid in some more shots while grabbing a fist full of the girl's blonde locks. Patty found herself being painfully pulled to the other side of the bed on her belly as Red directed a few shots across the small of the back and her right buttock exposed from the scuffle with her chubby associate. The blonde went into survival mode digging her nails into Red's hand.

"YOU LITTLE, BONY ASS CUNT' I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!" Red howled dropping the selfie stick to lay in some clubbing blows to the side of the blonde's head. April watched everything grinning like a jackal and trembling from the excitement of it all rubbing her sopping wet crotch. It was like watching some wild animal devour screaming prey as Red continued raining clubbing blows down on the girl's head while simultaneously yanking at the hair on her scalp.

"NOOOOOO-PLEASE STOP HITTING ME, I'M SORRY MELSISSA; DON'T KILL ME!!" The unsuspecting girl lost some of her hair which ripped away in Red's fist as she tumbled headfirst onto the floor of April's bedroom. The sudden motion caused Red to tumble backwards into the window knocking a few potted plants to the floor as she caught herself lurching forward. Patty managed to get her left forearm up blocking a punt-style kick aimed at her face. The pain was excruciating as she rolled over facing the bedside table favoring her arm. The head cheerleader would not be denied locking her fingers around the girl's throat squeezing as hard as she could.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers