Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

"What?" Red shrugged.

"What am I gonna do with you?" The door to the bedroom slammed loudly echoing throughout the otherwise dead house. Patty's whimpering and labored screams soon followed.

*************************************************************************************

Sheriff Reed wasn't used to frustration or compromise but he was getting a clinic in both as Leslie deftly managed to keep one of her teammates with her for the remainder of the evening. She'd covertly flaunted her rising power over him even going so far as to give the other cheerleaders alcohol laced drinks explaining that it wasn't as bad as letting the girls drink from the bottle like she'd originally intended. He noticed that she didn't imbibe, explaining that her body was a temple and she intended to keep it that way. All he wanted was to stuff her full of himself in the worst way figuring that she was teasing him because of his callous comments the last time they hooked up. It was a point of growing apprehension and anxiety between them as his eyes followed her heart shaped derriere until he could take it no more. Then girl's pillowed encampment in the living room presented an obstacle to his desires daring him to reveal himself to a room full of teenagers ripe at the cusp of life about to graduate high school and move on in the world. The cacophony of mounting gossip and girl talk was grating on the lawman's ears as he realized how little time he'd spent with his own daughter. Leslie Kennedy was somehow different in his eyes appearing more self-assured and womanly compared to her contemporaries. He watched as the lesser girls continually commented on the buxom brunette's appearance losing it internally as Leslie got on all fours popping her full ass out to be continually slapped by her drunken teammates. One of the inebriated teens mounted her like a horse while her teammates clapped and cheered loudly.

"Fuck this shit." He mumbled to himself, internally cursing at his daughter who still hadn't returned home. He fidgeted around in his pock et fishing out his phone to call up his absentee little girl. Her phone had been switched off causing him to scratch his auburn hair wondering what sort of trouble she was up to in her absence.

"Uhm, Mr. Sheriff you look kind of lonely; are you lonely sir?" It was the platinum blonde teen he'd met first during the evening. He noticed her uneven gait and bloodshot eyes as she leaned against the kitchen doorframe.

"Young lady, you are drunk and I think you should kick rocks." He dismissed the girl unwittingly noticed her baby t-shirt and flowered pajama bottoms.

"Uhm, why you so mean, Sheriff-I- I winna [Hick] be nice to you Red-Daddy." Her hand slid up her bare abdomen slovenly revealing the creamy undersides of her breasts. She wasn't wearing a brassiere and she was definitely three sheets to the wind.

"Kick fucking rocks-Get out of my face before I run you home to your parents in the back of my patrol car, kid."

"You are so mean." Both of her hands were in her pants rubbing her crotch as he realized she wasn't wearing underwear. She stomped off back to the living room to a chorus of laughter and clapping. He fumed noticing Leslie looking in his direction revealing her misdeed with a wink. Sheriff Reed stormed off to his bedroom slamming the door loudly eliciting even more harpy's laughter from the cheerleaders. He paced for a few minutes concluding that he would just put an end to the party altogether when he was disturbed by knocking at his door. He figured the weird overbite girl had returned for more mischief snatching the door open with the intent of imposing his authority.

"Don't be mad, I was just having a little fun." Leslie stood in front of the doorway staring into his barrel chest.

"You want to have some fun, huh?"

"Yeah, don't you, daddy?" Leslie seemed to do everything for effect running a finger along her bottom lip. Before she could react he'd already snatched her inside his room pushing his body into hers as their lips mashed together. Her tongue darted into his mouth fluttering against his own as her nails dug into his right ass cheek while his thick fingers pinched her supple tit through the cotton material of his daughter's favorite shirt. The sponginess coupled with its volume made it almost feel like a muscle in his palm. She slapped his hand away yanking the shirt up to reveal her right breast hard tan lines and all with the thick nipple making his mouth water enough to take it between his teeth. She pushed back moaning and whimpering but he was determined to get some satisfaction.

"I want it, give it to me!" Leslie hissed shoving her hand down the front of his pants groping with a sense of ownership. Both struggled to get his fly open finally revealing his engorged tumescence which immediately suffered in her pistoning grasp as his strength wavered allowing her to squat on the back of her calves taking him whole in one fluid motion.

"AAAAHHHHH FUCK; OOOOHHH NOOOOO!!" Leslie's teasing had taken its toll as he erupted into her mouth with an epic volume of thick, milky semen. Inconsiderately filling it to capacity and soiling her face from nostril to chin as he leaned forward placing a hand on the back of his bedroom door to steady himself. Leslie lurched forward sucking on his failing member hard as her cheeks pursed inward.

"Come on now; the girls in the other room." He moaned more out of exhausted fulfillment than anything else.

"Oh, so now you care about the girls, huh?" Her fist continued working his cock in a jerking, twisting motion.

"It's not that, I just kind of screamed right now; maybe they heard? Could you go and have a look?"

"Like this?" She motioned towards her soiled face with a glazed smile.

"Shit, girl." He quickly handed her one of his work shirts allowing her to walk to the mirror and clean her beautiful face. His eyes couldn't help but drop to her derriere peeking from the bottoms of her form fitting shorts.

"Fuck." He yanked the offending material down finding trouble when it got caught at the top of her thick thighs. He managed to get half of his cock inside as she reviewed her features in the mirror for any signs of his seed.

"I thought you wanted me to check on the girls?"

"Shut up." Her round ass bounced and rippled against his pelvis for a few seconds before she managed to dislodge it with a twist of her hips.

"Patience, daddy." He almost screamed in frustration as she slowly pulled her shorts up and adjusted her borrowed t-shirt. Leslie was enjoying her effect on the middle-aged man allowing him to gaze at her figure before slowly stepping out into the hall.

"When I get back, I'm gonna sit on your fucking face for going up in me raw, daddy." His face flushed red as a rare smile formed on his usually stoic face. Her face changed as she pulled the door up hiding her dead eyes along with stone features that rivaled his own. Leslie found her teammate sitting in the hallway staring at the adjacent wall. She would've panicked if the buck toothed girl was stoned out of her mind.

"Come on girl; you need to get some sleep." She played mother hen helping her addled teammate to the living room where half of the other girls were sleeping. A few were texting and talking to their boyfriends on their phones. Leslie took it all in reflecting on her earlier days of blissful ignorance amongst their ranks. She noticed a family portrait of Red and her father on the mantle picking it up for a closer look. It was a standard, generic photo that pictured Red sitting in what appeared to be a Catholic School uniform with her father standing behind them in full police uniform even sporting a side arm. Neither parent nor child were smiling.

"Bitch." Her narrowed eyes were burning a hole in Red's part of the photo.

*************************************************************************************

"Smiling Faces Sometimes" by The Undisputed Truth wafted through the room emanating from a clock radio on the floor. Patty sat in front of the mirror at April's makeup table staring blankly at her reflection but seeing nothing. Her blonde hair was all over her head with slivers of it tinted red from the beatings she'd taken all through the night. Her shoulders slumped and her head hung low as April dug around in an adjacent dresser for eyeliner. The chubby misanthrope remained nude from the waist up having tossed on a pair of pink boy shorts. Patty was completely nude other than a blanket that had been draped around her shoulders but slid down to her narrow waist because it wasn't held in place.

"You're gonna love this Patty; it's gonna enhance your plain appearance." April applied the dark eyeliner framing the girl's eyes before layering in eyeshadow to make Patty's big, expressive eyes mirror her own. She smiled at her handiwork going for some dark lipstick in her kit.

"No lipstick." Red starkly ordered sitting in the disheveled bed tapping away at April's laptop in her birthday suit. April's large, black dildo and a host of other sex toys littered the floor around the bed.

"Why?"

"Fuck April, you're gonna have the little bitch looking like your demented ass; that's not what I need."

"I just thought I'd give her a little character, is all."

"What I tell you about thinking, bitch?" April chuckled absentmindedly pinching one of her nipples as Red spoke resisting the urge to bury her face between the redhead's legs.

"I want to go home." Patty managed to speak, forcing the words out from a throat raw with the aftertaste of spiked alcohol and numerous bong hits.

"Yeah, I know slut, but we still have some business to complete before I cut you lose." Red continued typing on the laptop as April walked over staring at the screen with an approving smile.

"Business?"

"Yeah bitch; we were just having fun all this time. Chill, I'm working on your insurance policy right now."

"Please, let me go home; I won't tell anyone about this."

"I know you believe that, but I didn't get where I am by being stupid." Red ignored her lover's doting glance making the dark teen even more aroused.

"I, I-won't tell." Patty begged.

"I know you won't Patricia because I fucking own you bitch. You're my toy and I like to play hard, slut; you're gonna go home, get mad about all this shit and fucking snitch on me, right?"

"NO!"

"No is right Patricia Anne Clark of 4237, Cottonwood Lane; no is right Cutie Pie 317 a.k.a Patricia Anne Clark's Facebook handle, right bitch?"

"How do you know that; who told you that?"

"You did; don't you remember?"

"NO!!"

"Meth is a hell of a drug; probably shouldn't mix that shit with fucking alcohol." April added.

"No, I didn't tell you that." Her head was throbbing and enflamed with the mother of all hangovers. She was shivering and nauseous from her experience.

"Yeah you did; right after that third DP; man Red, you were really laying into her bony ass with my little friend here." April picked up the black dildo savoring the memory before putting it away in her bedside table. The room looked like it had been hit by a tornado.

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING!!" Patty screamed as Red hopped down from the bed placing the laptop on the tabletop in front of her.

"Correction, you're not going to tell anyone, anything." She pressed the enter button on the keyboard.

Patty watched blankly for a few seconds before burying her face in her hands, sobbing. April began combing her hair while humming the oldie playing on the radio. "Smiling Faces Sometimes" by The Undisputed Truth wafted through the room as she looked up into Red's beautiful, smiling face.

*************************************************************************************

"Turn that shit off."

He was lying face down in the bed they'd shared for twenty-five years deftly reached over hitting the snooze button on the clock radio. He unconsciously obeyed his wife's baking order as he slowly awoke looking at the half open door of his bedroom. He rolled over on his back staring at the stark, glittery finish on the ceiling. He was pissed at what he considered a less than manly look to their cluttered bedroom but Rhonda Hamblen always had the last say in their marriage. She was facing the opposite wall, her dirty blonde locks wildly splayed across the pillow as she snored loudly. Their friends jokingly referred to his spouse as the Real Coach of the family. He gingerly lifted the blankets getting a view of her back covered by a simple white tank top and her expansive, flat butt long since lost its youthful bounce fifteen years prior covered in simple briefs. Part of the underwear was wedged in the crack of her butt providing an enticing enough view for the aging gym teacher.

"Rhonda?" He whispered.

"No." She always seemed one step ahead of him knowing what he was about to ask for.

"I'll be quick, promise."

"The kids are right across the hall and they're light sleepers." She shifted in the bed causing more of the material to ride up making her butt look even larger.

"Come on, it's been three weeks since we did it."

"I got a headache."

"That's some bullshit Rhonda; if you don't want to fuck your husband, just say so." He couldn't stand being teased. They were the perfect couple in their high school days with him finding glory on the football field while she cheered him on as his greatest fan. The east coast transplant fresh out of Jersey captured his heart with her curvy figure and strong, Italian features.

"Don't be a child, Larry."

"Fuck are you talking about, Rhonda; who's being a child?"

"There he goes; throwing a tantrum when he can't get what he wants." Her thick accent could be grating at times.

"Is it a crime to want some from your old lady? All you do is fucking tap on that got-damn computer all day while I'm out working all day; some women would be happy their husbands still want to fuck after twenty-five years." Despite his words, he was fondling himself.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, just saying is all."

"Saying what Larry; you don't find me attractive anymore? I don't look like nothing; that what the fuck you're saying asshole cause you done let yourself go too you know!" She was stirring, building the oncoming argument in her mind.

"I just asked you for some pussy; of course, I find you attractive, geez Rhonda!" She rolled over on her belly draping an arm across his chest.

"You'd better not be fucking anyone behind my back; my cousin Mort is one hell of a fucking attorney!"

"Fuck it; a man just wanted to sleep with his wife and now we're giving out with the fucking threats. You know what Rhonda, forget about it!" He pushed her arm away rolling towards the open door of his bedroom fuming and secretly reliving his one true infidelity week earlier with Leslie. Red had made an offer he couldn't refuse and he'd finally nailed the shunned beauty with savage intent. His erection throbbed at the thought of Maplewood High's ice queen squirming under his sweaty body.

"Sorry hon, don't get all bent; I love you, okay?" Her body pressed into his back as her hand dipped into the fly of his boxers handling his generous endowment. Three of her fingers encircled his cock slowly stroking with mounting vigor recalling the chaste early days of their relationship when he'd been addicted to her right hand. Her strict parents had forced and shamed her into promising no sex before marriage but she was worried he'd stray. So, Rhonda Cappelletti obliged her future husband with continuous twisting handjobs to keep him in check until her own mounting lust got the better of her. It was a shotgun wedding of sorts afterwards with her giving up her dreams to become a textbook housewife.

"Yeah, jerk that cock; you know how I like it Rhonda." She had tightened her grip on his tumescence using her biceps to work his meat.

"Geez, Larry you're really hard."

"Jerk me off baby; I need some really bad." He gasped humping her hand a little.

"You like this; like fucking my hand?" His cock was sticking out of his pants pointing at the ceiling. Rhonda's fist tightly obscured the middle of the shaft providing a surrogate vagina for him to fuck. Every other stroke, she'd pump her fist in the opposite direction enhancing the situation.

"Oh Rhonda; suck my cock." He blurted awkwardly.

"Oh, FUCK YOU Larry!!" She dropped his throbbing, spasming erection letting his glistening member rest on his abdomen as the coach reached the point of no return ejaculating powerfully soiling his own t-shirt and boxers.

"What the fuck Rhonda?"

"You always have to spoil it, asshole."

"Fucking tease." He hissed as she took wild eyed exception to the insult. Suddenly the cries of their toddler daughter in the other room interrupted the moment.

"I don't have time for this shit; I have to go shopping." She got out of bed in a huff peeling off her shirt to reveal her sagging, pendulous breasts made so from breast feeding their little ones over the years. He watched as she shimmied out of her underwear chaffing at the sight of her thick pubic bush. Rhonda long stopped shaving years ago much to his consternation.

"Don't go crazy at the fucking store; we got bills to pay."

"Go get your daughter; hear her crying, don't you?" Her accent was especially grating at this point as she slammed their bathroom door giving him the briefest of looks at her wide, drooping butt.

The rest of the morning was moderately peaceful as Coach Hamblen made breakfast for his family and parented his remaining small children while his wife got dressed. He helped her place the toddlers in their baby seat before forking over additional cash for lunch. Despite herself, Rhonda Hamblen loved her husband dearly unable to see a future without him at her side. The couple shared a passionate kiss while their children looked on happily.

"I'll make it up to you when I get back; you need anything extra from the store?"

"Just bring this back." Coach Hamblen cupped a handful of her ass pinching hard and earning a playful slap. Moments later Rhonda Hamblen was pulling out of the modest home driveway in her SUV. He stared after them for a while until the car disappeared from sight before going back into his home. He sat in his den on his laptop going through his work emails and looking for another coaching job. The coach bristled as he wrote out checks for several bills. He 'd been lauded by the town for bringing a championship home after decades but also blamed for the apparent self-destruction of his star athlete, Brad Tucker. He could never tell the truth without exposing his own misdeeds that the actual culprit was the jock's psychotic girlfriend, Melissa Reed. The coach was intent on putting as much distance between himself and Red as humanly possible. He'd managed to pay Leslie off or so her thought before finding out the teen beauty was a trust fund baby. He'd been actively searching for another job largely due to fear that he would be exposed and jailed. He was disturbed by frenzied knocking at his front door that increased in intensity inflaming the famously short-tempered football coach.

"COMING; HOLD YOUR FUCKING HORSES!!" He snatched up one of his golf clubs figuring it was the Jehovah's Witnesses or some other religious organization. Who else would have the nerve to knock on his door this early in the morning. The knocking continued increasing in volume.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT!!" He threw open his front door against his intuition with the golf club at the ready to find himself staring at a huge cardboard box. The box filled up his doorway as he realized he'd forgot to lock his screen door.

"SUH-SORRY COACH HAMBLEN!!" The large cardboard box smashed into his torso with enough force to knock the man over to the floor. The lithe, athletic girl used every bit of her weight and momentum to force her way inside his home stepping on his chest as she bolted down the hallway towards the bedrooms.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers