Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

"WHAT-THE-FUCK?!!" The dull, tan carpet was littered with all manner of women's underwear, sex toys and other assorted taboo items. The smell of tobacco and urine assailed his nostrils as the beleaguered coach panicking before grabbing his trusty nine iron.

His eyes went wide as he looked down at the sight of assorted dildos, butt plugs and an uncountable number of bras and panties all used to some capacity. A trail of clothing led him down the hallway towards his children's rooms. He slowly checked each of the rooms becoming angrier every second doubting what he intended to do once her found the teen confederate who'd invaded his home.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, BITCH?!! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU CLEAN THIS SHIT UP, THEN I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT!!" He pushed open every door in the corridor knowing the kid's room was the obvious choice.

He pushed the slightly ajar door open looking around from the bunk bed in the corner to the haphazardly stuffed dresser before resting on the large toy box which was gift from Rhonda's brother. It was made in the image of a treasure chest because the children were fans of these pirate movies from the Mickey Mouse company. He'd bristled finding it hard to get the oversized storage bin into the room while his wife berated him as some relatives laughed finding their "comedy act" humorous. A large pile of clothes rested on top of the chest but Coach Hamblen's gaze was directed at a tuff of blonde hair visible behind the pile. The large muscular, teacher measured his swing silently preparing to hit a home run using the unfortunate girl's head.

"OKAY, OKAY-PLEASE DON'T KILL ME COACH!!" Patty stood up with her hands raised above her head.

"What's going on?" She was nude.

"Please-just uhm, let me explain." She mumbled as she stood before him trembling. Her hair was wild and loose all over her head with some strands appearing crimson; her big eyes had this dark makeup surrounding them while the rest of her face was a mask of terror.

"Patty, what the fuck are you doing here and where are your clothes?"

"I-I threw them out the window over there." There was a window on the other side of the room. Outside it was his neighbor's yard where two small purse dogs were already tearing away at Patty's track suit.

"WHY?!!" He'd run to the window looking out at the fighting animals, turning back to her as his heart thumped hard in his chest.

"Suh-Sorry coach, but I need you to listen." She was on the verge of retching on the multicolored patterned floor his wife had let their kids choose for the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON, BITCH; YOU KNOW HOW FUCKED UP THIS IS?!!" The nude blonde squatted involuntarily prepared hide behind the storage bin.

"PUH-PLEASE, JUST LISTEN COACH!!" Her thin arms appeared above the pile of clothing holding a gaudy, rectangular cell phone in both trembling, hands. It took him a few seconds before Coach Hamblen realized he was staring at Red's smiling face on the screen. He was beginning to wonder why Patty wanted him to stare at a picture of the head cheerleader when it suddenly winked at him causing the coach to rear back with the club.

"Better settle down and get that wild hair out of your ass." Red threatened from the face of the phone as he lowered the club confused at the turn of events.

"Sorry coach." Patty apologized as Red's laughter erupted from the phone.

"Shut up slut; hold the fucking phone up so that he can see what I'm working with!" Patty held the phone's face up in front of her own.

Red turned her phone's face towards her location revealing numerous aisles of product and the interior of a large chain grocery store. Coach Hamblen's heart nearly exploded when the view settled on his wife pushing a grocery cart struggling to keep their kids in check as his boy grabbed a package of cookies from a nearby shelf while his twin sister sobbed loudly.

"HOW?!!" He screamed in agony as the golf club hit the floor with a thud.

"It's called "Face Time" bitch; bet you wish you'd answered my calls now, huh coach?" He could see the redhead stalking a few feet behind his wife pushing her own cart.

"No Red, don't do this; I'll do whatever you want." He pleaded.

"I know you will motherfucker; like I said before, we're not finished. I tell you when it's okay for us to be done bitch; I own your stupid, dried up cock, right coach?" There was a twinkle in her eye as she watched him squirm.

"What do you want, Red?"

"What I always want Coach Pussy; I want you under my fucking flag. We've got to get you back in the game fuck boy and there's only one way to do that, right Patty?"

"WHU-WHAT; UHM, YES RED!!" Coach Hamblen realized the nude girl never stopped trembling.

"What are you talking about Melissa; I said I'd do whatever you wanted." He wished he could get his hands around her neck knowing she had him by the balls.

"And I said, you need to get back into the game, bitch. So, what do you think of her coach? Got a great set of legs and a tight, little ass, cool huh?" Patty faltered looking out the corner of her eye towards the bedroom door. The phone was encased in a gaudy looking, glittery case attached to a chain around her thin neck.

"NO, I WON'T!!" He screamed unconvincingly defiant.

"You won't survive the divorce and what about all the teenage girls you've fucked. I really didn't mind when you ate me on your desk last month, but doesn't that make you a disgusting degenerate. I always thought I'd be the one getting some, but I guess it's just fate, huh bitch?" He knew he would kill her when he saw her next.

"Red, I-I didn't know..." Patty turned the phone towards her face panicking at what was being suggested.

"Patricia, are you FUCKING MOUTHING OFF at ME?!!"

"Nuh, No."

"TURN THE FUCKING PHONE AROUND SO THAT HE CAN SEE-ME!!" Red could be seen within a few inches of his wife. Rhonda seemed to feel the cheerleader's presence turning to face her with a scowl.

"Sorry, that's a cute little baby you have there ma'am; what's his name?" She greeted the visibly apprehensive wife whose face softened at the compliment.

"Junior."

"AAAAWWWW, what a cute little guy you are." Red reached out pinching the grinning child's cheek making him blush as his father's heart skipped a beat over five miles away. Rhonda fake smiled pushing her cart further ahead staring back uneasy not knowing why. His daughter was still sobbing until Rhonda stuffed a bottle in the child's cherubic face. Red turned the phone back towards her face with a deadpan expression.

"Think she'll let you see the kids after the divorce; oh, maybe not when she finds out about your habit, huh? Shouldn't share drugs with your students' coach; you're a really bad role model and such a weepy cunt like the one holding the fucking phone." Patty was rigidly holding the phone watching the adult's face break into a mask of agony.

"I HATE YOU!!" He screamed shoving the sweat pants down around his ankles as Red laughed loudly.

"Clock's ticking; you've got probably a good thirty minutes before my other friend makes a call to the Sheriff about this naked, bitch running out of your house; you know, the sheriff of Maplewood is like totally my dad." Red gushed enjoying the sounds of an adult sobbing.

"FUCK!!" His cock was rock hard despite his words perhaps as an instinctual response to the nude girl in front of him.

"WAIT-COACH, I DIDN'T WANT THIS!!" Patty screamed loudly bolting towards the bedroom door inadvertently finding herself snagged by the biceps and tossed on the toy cluttered carpet. She was no match for the larger man as his shaft invaded her sex. It didn't matter that she was dry as he found himself staring into the face of the phone looking directly into the face of a real-life monster.

"Oh yeah, that pussy should be loose enough to accommodate your considerable endowment coach; she's been "tenderized" baby. She got SERIOUSLY FUCKED all night long; use any hole you'd like-OH, SUNNY DELIGHT IS ON SALE!!" Red glibly snagged a few bottles of the orange juice substitute.

Patty's legs were hooked behind the knees as he turned her into a human wishbone rutting viciously. The gaudy, cheap looking burner phone rested between the blonde's modest breasts. Red took a swig from one of the bottles.

"COME ON COACH, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT; FUCK MY BRAINS OUT COACH!!" His tears and snot were running down his face onto the body of the flailing girl underneath him. He was bottoming out on every other stroke as Red continued egging him onward via phone chat.

"BE A REAL MAN AND BEAT MY LITTLE PUSSY UP; FUCK ME HARD COACH BITCH!!" The maddened teacher began to hallucinate that he was actually fucking Red on the floor of his children's bedroom.

"Fuck you Red." He slobbered, drooling onto the pretty face of the sobbing girl underneath him. Loud slapping noises filled the bedroom as Patty looked up staring at a large toy clown plushie in one corner of the room.

"You make sure to bust a big ass, nut in this whore; I'm gonna need evidence that we're back in business, okay?"

"NOOOOO, DON'T CUM INSIDE!!" Patty redoubled her efforts digging her nails into his cheek marking the teacher with three claw marks. He pinned her arms down as Red's laughter echoed throughout the room.

"FUCK ME COACH; I WANT A CREAMPIE MOTHERFUCKER, AHAHAHAHAHA!!" Red lost her composure reveling in the act of evil feeling more alive than ever. Both Patty and Coach Hamblen were screaming in a deafening cacophony of utter helplessness as he reached the brink. Red blew a kiss to the enraged teacher.

"AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH, IT'S HERE!!" His eyes were slits, his mouth agape as his back arched grinding into her cunt until his balls were pressed at her opening.

"Oh no." The battered, traumatized blonde could feel him exploding inside her confines in pulsing waves as she blacked out.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers