All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 23'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brother I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having financial problems if you have a cashapp I can send a bit no issue. Great story btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent chapter. Glad you were able to post it and hope you land on your feet soon.

NightPorterNightPorterabout 3 years ago

I'm still rooting for Leslie and Humbert. Those two are fucked up enough to come to some sort of understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please make this a happy ending. I've been reading for 2 years now and the last few chapters have been so nauseating in the graphic violence. Leslie makes amends and gets with humbert? Whatever it is I know you'll make it amazing.

Hope your personal life gets better. Stay safe!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 3 years ago

This COVID has been a bitch...you and me both.

The difference is that you can write and I can’t.

Looking forward to the next chapter of this excellent tale.

Small but grating nitpick...a car has brakes, not breaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

lost my job recently as well, like 4 weeks ago. This shit hit everyone hard...except rich people. The story was a good read, closing out all the lose ends and all.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Cancel Culture appear poised to rear its ugly head where this story is concerned. I was surreptitiously threatened in a message relayed to my personal email account connected to this site. I do not intend to fold and shrink away from threats connected to a fictitious story that has been on this site for 8 years.

However I do recognize the current social moirés and the unyielding rise of a skewed mindset that is intolerable to issues outside of their purview. Basically what I'm saying is that there are REAL PROBLEMS out there in our society and the world at large. there are over 64,000 women currently missing, a racist website that has been profiting from the exploitation of various women for well over a decade among other things including the legislation of women's reproductive rights.

Yet, the unseen radical feminist has come into my personal space to ask me about Humbert Jenkins, a fictional character who was originally supposed to be a one and done with that first story. The opening advisory is in and of itself, a dig at the clueless because all of the characters involved are fictional. THEY DON'T EXIST, FYI. I suspect you are more inclined to invade this space I've created because the antagonists are female.

Doesn't fit with your narrative, huh?

That's okay, because I would never debate a fanatic.

You wanted to know what I would do if I were in Humbert Jenkins place? Well, how do you know I haven't been in his place sir / ma'am / appropriate pronoun? I suspect you are looking for a soft target for your rhetoric.

Really want to know what Humbert Jenkins is going to do when it all comes to a close?

You have the option of reading the rest of the story (I know you haven't) or doing what you intend to do which is trying to make an unseen person capitulate. I believe in freedom of speech and that includes artistic expression.

Stay behind that door.

I'll ponder the next two final chapters of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD.

P.S. Thank you for bringing George Orwell's "1984" a few steps closer to my doorstep. I'll tell you this; when full censorship comes to the fore, they're going to lock me up.

V for Vendetta seems to becoming real.

-Doesn't make you any less of a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seeing April leave the story leaves me with a weird feeling. Even knowing she eventually becomes the April of Bad Milf, it's been a ride watching her become this, well, super awful, crazy person. Wouldn't mind seeing her pop up again in some of your other stories.

Looking forward to everyone else's conclusions.

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72over 2 years ago

Once again as always love this story! It’s a shame deputy jimmy had to die. I really hope you have a story already or eventually where April gets her comeuppance. I’m with the other commenter I hope Humbert and Leslie get together. If you do have some sort of monetary deposit that I or anyone else could put money in I would be more than willing to donate. I would recommend putting this up on Amazon once it’s finished but considering the reaction from radical feminists that might not be a good idea. Love your work and keep it up. Looking forward to the final chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Since the story has always been insane I hope you go a step further and go with Red faking her death, and hiding out with that guy who's name begins with C that lives on the camp grounds.

I don't mean her stealing a pig corpse prison break style lol. Perhaps the car could have land on an unfortunate camper, and Red just took advantage of the situation.

I actually thought that was what you were going to do since you included where he lives and had Red crash there, but then I realized she was probably driving to see him when she crashed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am rooting for Leslie and Humbert also. Fyi I be checking in on this story for over 2 years now, because I love it. I would if you post the next 2 chapters. You are an awesome writer and appreciate the fictional story. You put a lot of depth into this and would love to see you write more like this one. To thise that threaten someone about his stories or whatever the reason. It so uncalled for and unnecessary.

P.S. You are one of my fav authors on this site.

P.S.S. Go Leslie and Humbert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty much devoured this series. Great work and the writing is superb. You are easily one of the best writers on the site. Can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW, OMG. What can I say but agree with many others. This was a story in 3 acts and was an amazing erptic thriller from start to finish. I hope things are looking up for you after covid and like most I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take the story next.

Dash91830Dash91830over 1 year ago
Really hope Leslie and Humbert end up together

She should get him to be hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story! I could not stop reading it. I hope you are well and I will follow this story for as long as it takes to complete.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Crazy shit - could hardly stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Next installment where we discover Red staged her death (murdering Casey or someone else random).

I find myself hoping Leslie ends up with Humbert but it's kind of whack since the only real interaction the two have had is violating each other.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really hoping for a proper ending with this story. One of the best one’s in this website

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You should complete this story first

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag728 months ago

As always love this story! When do you think we can expect a new chapter Mondotoken?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where’s the ending!!

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite5 months ago

Have really enjoyed this, cant wait for the conclusion!

TypelipsTypelips4 months ago

Will you ever continue???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES