Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that supposed to make me feel better? You guys are just trying to distance yourself from a lawsuit! I'm gonna sue this whole fucking town!!" There was no doubt this guy was emotionally wrecked beyond comprehension so Mooney tipped his cowboy hat resolving to go through other channels.

"HARRY STOP IT!!"

"SHUT UP, HE'S PROBABLY TRYING TO GET IN HERE AND PLANT SOME MARIJUANA OR SOMETHING!!"

Mooney was already walking downstairs to talk with his deputy. Despite his reception, Mooney was intent on clearing the people loitering in front of the home. Mrs. Jenkins watched him walking to the middle of the street to talk to the other deputy.

"CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR!!" Harry Jenkins slammed the door with a loud thud.

The sound echoed lingering for a few seconds. He stumbled off towards a room at the back of the home pouring some liquor into his coffee out of view of his wife.

Mrs. Jenkins lingered at the window; eyes settled on the mailbox wondering what Brett Sawyer placed inside. She turned away finding Humbert sitting on the stairs watching. There was this static look on his face that she'd never seen before.

"Humbert?"

Before she could say anything else he got up walking back up to his room. She heard the door slam moments later. The house settled into an uneasy silence as she looked around feeling it. Mrs. Jenkins lingered at the front door feeling her shattered family before finally going outside to find Brett Sawyer's business card in the mailbox. He'd tackily etched dollar signs on the back of the card. Her son was adamant about keeping his assault a secret and now she knew why as she stared at some disparate neighbors watching from across the street. Her thoughts drifted to the woman responsible for her pain, Leslie Kennedy.

"Uhm ma'am?"

"Yes?"

Betty Joe stood there with a homemade basket she'd made with this undeniably earnest look on her face. Laura didn't initially know what to make of the girl figuring from the basket she was sent over by a well-wishing neighbor.

"My name is Betty Joe and I uhm, know your son. I'm real sorry about what happened to him, so I made some cookies. Could you give these to him and tell him I'm around if he wants to talk. My number is in the basket." She gingerly handed the basket over demurely.

"Why thank you, I'll make sure he gets these Betty Joe. Are you a classmate of his?"

"Uhm, we go to the same school, but I met him recently. I'm so sorry about those crazy girls that were messing with him and all; Humbert's a really nice guy. He didn't deserve what happened and I hope both of those girls end up under the jail."

"Well one of them is already gone; only that horrible Leslie is still around."

"No, there was another one; she was play acting like his girlfriend."

"WHAT?!!"

"Yeah, her name was April and I thought she was the worst until I found out what Leslie was really like. I think they were fighting over him or something, but he found out before they could do something else to him." Laura Jenkins felt like someone walked over her grave immediately thankful for the information.

"What were they going to do Betty Joe?"

"That April girl was planning on doing the same thing to your son that Leslie and Red did, only worse. I thought she was really crazy but Leslie was even worse. If I'd never seen that disgusting video, I never would've found out and would still be, uhm talking to her I guess. Ma'am, she was gonna pay me a thousand dollars for helping save Humbert from April, but I didn't take the money. I couldn't ma'am."

Betty Joe was truly remorseful despite having nothing to do with the situation.

"WHO IS THIS APRIL PERSON?!!"

Betty Joe fished out her modest phone bringing up the pic for Humbert's mother. All three girls were pictured there on the face of the phone, Leslie, Red and April. There was something unsettling about the top heavy blonde's eyes, something dangerous even reflected in a photo.

Mrs. Laura Jenkins covered her hand with her mouth looking up finding Humbert standing in front of his window peering down at them.

**************

"Oh my gawd look at that; I swear this town is going into the wood chipper Gladys."

"I can't believe she done come up out her house in that."

"Aw Miss Sally, I think its what them kids wear nowadays; things are certainly different from when I was younger. My pappy would've tanned my hide good and locked me in my room if I went out in public in my drawers like that."

"Heck, I couldn't even have a dress that was above the knees." Sally commented, both elderly women in their seventies watching from a safe distance down the store aisle.

Treena was standing a good ten feet away with a grocery cart stuffed to the gills with various odds and ends still wearing clothing designed to seduce her online lover who turned out to be an underaged kid. Having the kid's mother give her the stink eye before slamming the door in her face added to the mounting humiliation currently overwhelming the young borderline shut-in. as was her personal custom when rattled and upset, Treena had driven over to the only big chain grocery store in Maplewood. She was planning on capitulating to Deputy Jimmy by doing a deep cleaning of the house, cooking his favorite meal, and doing anything he wanted sexually.

She felt worthless.

"Hey Treena, you doing, okay?" Elle Mooney pushed her own grocery cart up the aisle beside the troubled woman who was meticulously moving cans of sliced tomato around on the shelf looking for a particular brand.

"Uh yeah, just looking for some Libby's canned tomatoes; I'm making a uh, pot roast for Jimmy tonight." Elle's toddler sat in the cart sucking on a bottle as Elle took notice of the tall girl's salacious attire.

"Are you sure, you okay?"

"Yeah, me and Jimmy gonna have us a real special night Elle; we been barking at each other a lot lately and that's really kind of my fault. He's a good man who provides for me and brings a lot to the table; I should be more grateful and understanding."

Elle's eyes dipped low finding the girl's longish buttocks protruding from the bottom of the denim cutoffs and the knee high athletic socks contrasting with the stilettos heels on her feet. Treena meekly glanced at her contemporary but remained otherwise focused on going through all the cans on the shelf semi-frantically. The tall girl looked wholly dejected from her experiences as Elle's infant took the opportunity to suddenly fling his bottle striking the woman in the bicep.

"OH MAX; I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THAT TREENA!!"

She was shocked when the tall willowy woman turned , face flushed eyes reddened from tears nodding in acceptance of being struck. She felt like the town whore but couldn't bring herself to leave the store. She felt trapped and was trying to wait until the lines at the register thinned out to leave.

"It's okay I'm a dumb butt." Elle went to retrieve the bottle at her feet, but Treena beat her to it with a standing split legged squat. Her business was unintentionally put on display in this posture giving the old nosey women at the end of the aisle something more to gossip about.

"Oh would you look at that Gladys; she ain't a wearing no panties!" Miss Sally commented within earshot.

"Positively disgraceful, if you ask me." Gladys added.

"I think she is one of them prostitutes out there on that damn road; you know I had to whip my Johnny's butt for going out there last month. He done come up in my house with them crabs."

"Oh no, tell me it ain't so Miss Sally."

"Oh yes it is, he done bought me a deep freezer to keep me from telling on him; the wife never knew where she got them critters from, but I knew."

"SHAMEFUL!" Both women chortled knowing Treena and Elle could hear them.

The sheriff's wife was dressed more conservatively with a long sleeved flannel shirt tied around her waist. She removed it helping Treena up and tying it around her lower half hiding her butt from view. Both of the elderly women continued chortling prompting Elle to uncharacteristically give them the one finger salute.

"Come on Treena, let's get out of here."

"Thank you."

"Don't listen to those old biddies; they don't know you and Jimmy should be ashamed of himself for making you dress like this."

"Oh no Mrs. Mooney; Jimmy's a good man."

**************

"GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!!" The impression of his cock could be seen in this obscene bulge as he stabbed into her throat with his member.

Frothy drool intermingled with his juices was freely running down her chin dripping in a foamy deluge onto her immense bosom. Some of her excess lipstick covered his shaft after he'd rubbed and beat his cock all over her face. April had no gag reflex to speak of at this point and was becoming exponentially more skilled with every john she serviced. Her roundish cheeks vacuumed inward with every outward stroke sucking him as hard as she could muster. She knew what she was doing creating a addictive suction that was driving her mark wild with lust. The fact that she was doing this handcuffed from the backseat of a patrol car was even more amazing.

Using her malevolent wit, April managed to get the name of her unseen rival from decades earlier out of Deputy Jimmy. She began slowly chanting the name "Penny" at first but continued as he drove along the interstate fully intending to bring her into the sheriff's station. April wouldn't let up knowing she was pushing his buttons psychologically intent on getting some sort of response out of the mentally overmatched officer. At the very least, she was hoping to goad him into striking her knowing it could help her case in some manner. She'd even begun chanting the name to the music coming out of his radio meeting every glance he stole through his rearview mirror with a gleeful smile.

"GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!!" He was getting some deep penetration, balls touching her bottom lip unnerved that she managed a parody of a Glasgow smile despite the defilement. It was almost as if he were trying to choke her to death with his cock.

Deputy Jimmy shocked his captive suspect when he suddenly swerved off the road driving haphazardly down a wooded bluff deep across the underbrush like a madman. It felt like they were off-roading as the patrol car bounced and shook causing April to slide around on her seat. She wondered for a second or two if she'd pushed him too far and whether the distraught man now intended to kill her in some secluded spot. Despite that, she never stopped laughing and yelling "Penny" at the deputy throughout it all as they reached a wooded glen bordered on one side by a stream. Deputy Jimmy pulled up behind some gnarly looking trees that curved unnaturally from excessive winds providing cover from prying eyes.

"GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! OOOOMMMFFF!!" The emotionally compromised deputy cupped the back of her head burying his entire endowment between her lips holding it there not knowing what to do next. April's face became beet red, her mascara running profusely down those rounded cheeks in darkened streaks.

Deputy Jimmy suddenly relented allowing life giving air to rush into her lungs. April was lying at a diagonal angle on the backseat with her head protruding from the patrol car. The deputy jumped frantically out of his car exposing himself before opening her door snatching her head outside it with a handful of her dyed locks. His fingers were soiled with fresh gooey black dye, but he didn't notice. He slapped his member on her cheek before running it harmonica style between her lips.

It felt like something possessed him, the deputy just lost his composure letting primal instinct take over as he began roughly yanking April from the backseat of his patrol car causing her to tumble onto the grass. The violently enraptured lawman had to catch himself from striking her as he gather her up shoving her head into the car again. Her dirt encrusted denim miniskirt was snatched up over her lower back revealing a bare chunky ass.

April had gone commando, easy access for her clients. The crazed deputy wasted no time shoving himself balls deep inside the chubby psychopath. There was an audible squelching sound coupled with a visible splash of wetness as he manically fucked her like his life depended on it. Despite her abnormal wetness, April was incredibly tight around his member.

This was easily the best pussy he'd ever had in his life and it came with the cost of his career and freedom. Jimmy's id was internally telling him everything would be worked out some way, but he knew that was a lie. He resolved to keep fucking this woman until he couldn't anymore and then settle up one way or another. His thoughts went from simply letting her go to someplace dark that made his face twist up into a macabre grimace of emotion.

His pelvis clapped thunderously into her butt creating these visible motion ripples across its squarish, chunky expanse. April took the rutting initially locking her knees but was forced to part her legs allowing his balls to slap into her slit. He was going so hard holding her hips that she was nearly lifted aloft from the grass as Jimmy edged closer trying to ram her to the other side of the patrol car.

After Humbert, this was exactly what the doctor ordered.

Her thick legs were already shivering from the incessant, pounding that came with his berserker rage. She was a squirter, but this piston-like thudding opened a new door as her essence ran freely down the insides of her thighs. A quick study, April began focusing on the feeling alone until she was able to flex on his intruding fleshy spear to the exclusion of all else.

Deputy Jimmy started feeling the massaging caress of her slimy inner walls as her pungent odor assailed his nostrils. There was no doubt she was made for sex and enjoying the elicit lifestyle after escaping an oppressive childhood under her religious zealot mother. Her knees were starting to falter and dip with the impending orgasm causing him to go harder, his own mouth agape.

"OH YEAH FUCK IT!! FUCK THAT PUSSY FOR ME BABY!! FUCK IT!! FUCK IT!! FUCK IT FOR PENNY!!" Hearing the name of his cousin sent a jolt to the system as Deputy Jimmy instantly backed off just as she started cumming.

April flopped down on her knees in the grass and muck shaking violently as she orgasmed extremely hard. Her buttocks were jiggling in only the way a fat girl can as he watched a deluge of clear liquid running down her thick, shortened legs trembling cellulite and all. She was loudly wheezing shaking all over on the verge of euphoric tears and something about this made him even harder. The animalistic deputy went at it again impaling her on his cock much to her delight.

April straightened her legs while her face was buried into the side of the backseat. This gave him a straight shot allowing him to bottom out inside. She was looser this time, but he continued onward plunging deep inside stopping after a while only to turn her around facing him. April ended up sitting on the edge of that car seat facing his erection. She looked up into his distraught features.

"Penny."

His palm collided with her cheek followed by a wad of spittle hocked on her face before he snatched her upright kissing her passionately. He found a ready and willing partner who enjoyed rough play unparalleled. Their tongues intertwined wrestling passionately as his mind swam around in the river of insanity considering sequestering the nineteen year old away to be his sex slave for the rest of her days.

There was no doubt of her ardor, this girl leaned forward kissing him giving as much as she got. There was a fire in his mind as well as his loins as he pinched and mauled her breasts digging the tips of his fingers into the shredded material of her wifebeater. One greedy finger found entrance inside the foam underwire cup discovering a thick erect nipple that excited him like Christmas morning.

"SLAP IT!!" April screamed in his face spittle hitting his nose, lips and chin as her elfish voice echoed off in the distance.

His hand collided viciously with the side of her left breast making them jiggle uncontrollably as he came to the realization April was more busty than she appeared. More slaps followed on either side of her breasts making April scream joyously at the sexual abuse before he dug both of his hands clawing into her mams.

Deputy Jimmy palmed the back of her head yanking the girl forward causing her head to collide with his chest before shoving her down on the backseat looking up at him. Her lower half was hanging out of the car as Jimmy lost and flung his gun belt into the open passenger side window of his car. April's ankles were raised in the air as much as possible despite the opened backdoor of the patrol car barely impeding him from going balls deep again.

She was squirting so much that it felt like she'd become incontinent. This man was unaware that she was doing everything in her power to leave physical evidence in his patrol car should he decide to off her. Her power wasn't her sexuality, but a learned pattern of thinking ahead as many steps as humanly possible. Everything was in service not so much to come out on top, but to cause as much chaos as humanly possible.

It was the very first lesson Red taught her that rainy night she finally snapped. Now, she was imparting that lesson to this bumpkin wondering if he would try to keep or kill her when all was said and done. Still grieving, it didn't matter to her which outcome followed their torrid, psychotic tryst. April was just enjoying the ride living for the moment.

Deputy Jimmy's pants were entangled around his ankles as he inched further onto the backseat between her legs pounding the stuffing out of his suspect. The backseat was wet glistening with her feminine musk which drove him to depths of sexual madness. His eyes were wide as saucers, nostrils flaring while his mouth hung open enough to reveal the fillings in his teeth. His hands pushed into the sides of her breasts creating this mountain of cleavage that he happily buried his face in shaking his head. April was short and rather stout, but able to lock her legs in the small of his back taking all he had to offer.

"OW, OW, OW JIMMY; IT HURTS SO GOOD!! DESTROY MY LITTLE PUSSY FOR ME JIMMY!! OW!! OOOH FUCK MAN, WAIT A MINUTE!! OW, WAIT A MINUTE!!" He assumed it was more dirty talk but soon realized she was legitimately complaining.

Despite that he couldn't get enough of her velvety confines trying to figure out some way to keep her around. Throughout the backseat missionary rutting, April never stopped rolling and bobbing her hips intent on making him cum inside her whether he wanted to or not.

"OW SHIT, OW FUCK IT HURTS!! YOU'RE HURTING ME JIMMY!!" Her voice went harsh from its usual childish tone shocking him momentarily out of his lust induced stupor.

"What, I'm hurting you girl?" There was drool running down his chin, his face matching her flushed countenance.

The sudden silence between them allowed outside sounds of nature to invade the backseat of the patrol car chirping of birds and crickets in the middle of that wooded glen. Her face was twisted into a wretched mask of pain as her mountainous breasts pressed up against either side of his chin. Her cunt was still clenching around his meat despite the brief interval as she gasped and winced.

"The cuffs, they're cutting into my wrists. I might be bleeding Jimmy." April replied meekly pretending weakness.

"Aw baby I don't wanna hurt you."

"Its okay Jimmy, it's just that you're on top of me pressing my hands into the seat. My fingers are mashed down behind my back, they feel like they're gonna snap off."

"Oh baby, that's the last thing I wanna do to you sweet April gal." His flowery words inwardly made her ill, but he jostled about still imbedded inside reluctant to disengage as he pulled the keys to the cuffs from his pocket.