Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up Jeb." Her hand reached down into his boxers fondling his business.

"Uhm, hey woman; what you doing?" He stirred happy with her interest but remained facing away from his wife.

"All those kids I done give you pappa; you gonna tell me you don't know what I'm wanting?" She was already working her hand back and forth in jerky movements.

Her technique hadn't changed much since their high school days decades earlier in Maplewood. Deputy Mooney would have it no other way as much in love with his wife now as he was when she was a slightly pimply freshman in a sister's hand-me-down dress.

"Ah just like it when you're assertive, mamma." Instead of turning towards his wife, the deputy flattened out his back allowing her to mount him. There was nothing he loved more than having his wife and mother of their many children ride him cowgirl.

"Is that right?"

"Oh yeah, you know it Elle."

A simple baseball styled cotton night dress covered her body. There was nothing underneath. In the early days of their marriage, both would often sleep nude together a thing born of pure organic love. The aforementioned brood of children necessitated a bit of modesty for Elle Mooney.

His fingers pressed into her soft, loose buttocks enjoying the feel of her skin. He remembered how tight and bubbly her bottom was in her youth with a magnetic quality that attracted his eyes whenever she was near. These days in her late forties, Elle was no less fertile a woman, with very slight visual indicators of her age. His member slid inside her deep with a familiar tightness at the opening of her tunnel before slightly wider beyond.

"That's what you been wanting, girl?"

"Not quite, I could do with a little more, if you don't mind, pappa."

Elle emphasized her point by pulling her light cotton frock over her head. Her pendulous breasts hung a little lower than she preferred but were a point of pride for her husband. She pressed his hands into her breasts wanting them handled.

Her large cookie sized areolas were offset by the deep tan lines created by the demi-cup bra she favored slightly deflated with more volume at the bottom of her breasts. She knew how much her hard working husband loved every bit of her, going so far as to use them to please him after a backdoor tutorial by her best friend with the use of some old VHS porn. It was no surprise that he immediately cupped and pressed them together pinching and teasing until her naturally inverted nipples popped out. The thickening nubs made an appearance exciting Jeb enough to pop his hips up into her snatch.

"Now you keep on a doing stuff like that, and I'm gonna keep you home, today."

"Sounds like a plan, mamma."

He drew his knees up flattening his soles on the mattress framing the outsides of her hips. Jeb began methodically driving his prick up inside his wife as she ground down into his thrusts. Decades of learning one another just enhanced their bond taking it to another level in more intimate moments.

It was in these sexual interludes, that she knew he would only ever be the single man with carnal knowledge of her body. Lately his job as a sheriff's deputy had been causing a bit of strain in the household, but Deputy Mooney always knew when to take a moment to let his wife know where they were. Now, she had taken the initiative to push her need for intimacy.

"Oh Jeb, suck my titties."

"Huh, who taught you to talk like that, Elle?"

"Don't meddle me, it's some of that dirty talk like they do in them porno movies, pappa. What, you don't like being dirty talked, huh?"

Instead of answering, he wrapped his arms around her lower back drawing her slightly sagging breasts to his waiting lips. There was a bit of saltiness mixed with vestiges of her flowery body wash lingering on her flesh, damp with perspiration. He vacuumed sucked the closest breast causing Elle to howl with delight before taking the other in similar fashion. Jeb Mooney appreciated his wife's attempts to keep things interesting. She was his rock in the small town of Maplewood.

"Uhm, you like getting your titties, sucked?"

"Yeah, makes me feel all a weird inside; makes my uh, pussy get wet a whole lot, pappa."

"I can feel it; you're all wet down there and it feels mighty good."

"You like it, right; like just having me and nobody else, right?" Sometimes her insecurities would creep into their conversations. Deep down, Elle Mooney was always worried that he could stray outside of the marriage due to them being each other's firsts. She'd watched most of her friends go in and out of marriages and shabby emotional affairs of the heart.

"There is no one else, but you." She gushed internally as powerfully as the first time he'd asked her out many years earlier.

Instead of talking further, his arms slid up further pulling her down onto his body. His rough calloused hands found the yielding softness of her butt mashing her down into his thrusts. The forty-somethings made out like teenagers taking a moment to enjoy one another fully. Elle really started to get into it arching her lower back into his pelvis with mounting frenzy. She was his everything, the best part of him and a true missing piece reconnected.

Their movement increased in intensity taking both to a shared euphoria as he erupted inside her in several scintillating bursts. Elle knew him intimately on an almost supernatural level perfectly anticipating his climax at the minute level. She ground and wedged down engulfing him to the hilt as her own impactful orgasm arrived. Jeb loved the feel of his wife's snatch clamping down on him whenever she came.

"Jeb, I love you so much." Elle admitted laying flat atop his body running her fingers through the graying hairs on his chest.

"You love me enough to get that long butt in my patrol car and get it down to the pharmacy for that there morning after pill?"

"Aw goddamn Jeb; you really gotta be a butt head while we having relations?"

"Sorry mamma; I'll make it up to you."

"Too late, you ruined the mood."

"Well, I'll just hit the reset button on this situation; hell, it's still a while before the kids need tending to for school and everything." He rolled both of them over still buried inside his wife. She hooked her ankles in the small of his back as he started making love to her, creampie and all.

The Mooney's were interrupted by some light rapping at their bedroom door. Both exchanged glances looking at the locked door before Elle took the initiative.

"Who wants to be the first to get a butt whipping this morning?" Despite her version of talking tough, the professional housewife was beyond embarrassed that one or more of her children heard their parents having sex.

"Uhm, sorry mom-and uh, dad; it's kind of an emergency, but not in the house. It's like, a thing for dad is all I'm trying to say."

It was their third oldest daughter Karen; she was a wafer thin, wispy sixteen year old who took after her mother in looks and father, morally speaking. She fully intended to go into law enforcement once she graduated from Maplewood high. Both parents did a secondary doubletake at the stilted explanation.

"Karen, what's going on?" Deputy Mooney called out to his daughter on the opposite side of the door.

Instead of answering, her modest android slid under the door across the hardwood floor. This was her way of acknowledging her knowledge of their private time without words as both sat up on the edge of the bed. Elle pulled her night dress back on as Mooney retrieved the phone, curiosity piqued. Both of them found a video clip paused on the face of the phone.

"Yeah fuck that big dick biatch." Leslie was seen in the clip viciously pegging Humbert Jenkins. The unmistakable laughter of Red booming out of the phone's speakers.

"Aw shit." Elle quickly turned off the clip leaning into Deputy Mooney's side hiding her face in his bicep. Things just got more interesting around Maplewood, particularly its embattled high school.

************

"Cut it out."

"What, you don't want a blow job?"

"Of course I want one."

"Then what's the problem, huh?"

"I want a good blowjob; not some lazy shit so you keep a roof over your head. Fuck Treena, I'd love a damn good blowjob and a tit fuck, to boot; only you ain't got no fucking tits." Deputy Jimmy was completely annoyed and put out with the nascent efforts of his live-in girlfriend.

Earlier he'd found some exorbitant credit card charges for an updated gaming console along with some digital purchases to keep up with her online running buddies. Moreover every day it seemed the tall, slender drink of water was morphing into a non-paying roommate instead of a live-in lover.

As was her custom of sexually capitulating, Treena slipped into an ill-fitting night slip left behind by one of his former conquests before doing her hair and makeup with the intent of plying her feminine whiles. Only problem was the exasperated deputy's growing disdain towards her.

"I got tits."

"Not enough!!" He retorted annoyed at being awoken out of a deep slumber by a barely there set of lips on his penis. It seemed everything the former six foot two athlete did, was undertaken with the barest effort possible.

"So uh, you saying you want me to rub you off, with my tits, right?"

"Forget about it."

"I can do it; but you're so fucking rude and all. You don't need no big fucking tits to do that shit." The dull, emotionless look on her face didn't help matters any.

Treena sat up drifting to the less cluttered side of the bed ignoring the litter and random articles of clothing on the carpet. He didn't say a word as she leaned over retrieving a hall full bottle of olive oil. Their half collapsed bed missing a wheel on one corner of the frame was essentially an island in a sea of clutter, full hampers, garbage bags stuffed with her clothes and assorted boxes, made the case that a hoarding intervention was seriously needed. In reality, her parents were glad to be rid of the laconic near do well, all of the mentioned items being immediately delivered by her long suffering father.

"What're you doing?"

"I am gonna show you that I can get you off without no fucking titties, Jimmy." She pulled back the sheet half covering his body exposing his flaccid tumescence. He'd passed out in a drunken stupor hours earlier after taking a wiz in the middle of night. His boxers and work pants were halfway out the bathroom door where he'd stepped out of them.

Instead of uncorking the bottle cap, Treena unscrewed it pooling a liberal amount in her palm before applying it to his inactive tumescence. She made sure to wet up his entire package using her thin fingers to work his shaft and balls until the tactile sensation started to bear fruit in his fattening member. Jimmy visually scoffed but internally liked the feel of her hands on his cock. Both of them watched him gradually become rock hard as Treena looked from his cock to his face, seeking some sort of approval.

Her other hand cupped the bottom of his balls slightly rubbing his taint. This caused veins to sprout on the surface of his member as she fist methodically slid up and down his cock glistening in the low light of the lamp on the bedside table. He couldn't deny his lazy girlfriend knew how to stroke his meat wondering if her exceptional dexterity emanated from hours of heavy video game playing. Right as he was starting to cum, Treena released his cock letting it bob about in the air in front of them.

"WHY'D YOU STOP TREENA GIRL?!!"

"I want you to fuck my titties." She was long and lean, flexible enough that she was able to draw an arm into the silken, rayon night slip exposing a shoulder. Once this was over, she peeled down the spaghetti strap exposing her slightly flaccid looking boobs toppled with erect nipples.

"You ain't got no fucking titties!"

"You gonna get up here and sit on my chest Jimmy; then you gonna fuck my tits for me." Treena ignored his boorish attitude crawling towards the edge of the bed with her butt in his face. She turned over lying flat on her back with her head adjacent to the paneled walls.

"Aw, you're crazy girl; that's just wishful thinking on your part." She managed to cup her breasts together, thumbs digging into the modest orbs of flesh on her long torso.

"Get up on my chest and fuck my tits."

It was obvious she was determined, so the good deputy followed through mounting her upper abdomen feeling the material of her night slip on the underside of his balls. His average cock looked huge resting on her sternum. Treena managed to weakly cradle his cock with her meager offerings, suddenly interlocking her long fingers trapping his cock against her flat chest.

Deciding to troll his dim bulb woman, Jimmy began sliding his cock up and down her sternum eventually feeling the rising humidity and oily friction. Her slip was cradling the underside of his balls, adding to the surprisingly tantalizing sensation. Her was forced to lean over her body reaching out using the edge of his dresser for leverage. Just as he was steadying himself, Treena started manically sliding her interlocked fingers up and down his shaft like her life depended on it.

"AWWWWW FUCK, GIRL; YOU DONE DONE IT!! YOU DONE IT TREENA GIRL!!" A painfully thick wad of cum spurted out of his crown cutting a milky line that ended at the underside of her chin. Several ropes followed completely soiling her upper chest with his essence until some of it was dripping off her right shoulder to the carpet below.

"Told you I could titty fuck you, asshole." He was completely flushed, chuckling under his breath at being made to look like a fool.

"That you did honey; that you did Treena girl." She continued stroking his cock rubbing the spunk into it, her lethargic expression hiding the calculating creature underneath.

"Now, you gotta do it in my butt." Her listless droning tone usually turned him off, but he was still excited dismounting as she rolled onto her belly presenting her lean, shallow backside.

This ingenue of sorts, was no stranger to anal sex, pulling out the practice whenever her tenancy was threatened by the deputy. She'd already been doing it for a few years before hooking up with Deputy Jimmy, so it was no big deal to her in the least. The act was used to make him feel special, like it was something just for him and no one else.

He liked the way his cock looked plowing her backdoor really getting into it in the early hours of the morning. The only thing he didn't like, was the lack of emotional interaction during sex. Even stuffed to the brim with his meat, Treena was all but silent. Her short huffs of breath were drowned out by his grunts and gasps.

"IT'S CUMMING!!"

"You gonna blow your load, huh?"

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID, DIDN'T I, GIRL?!!" His left leg was quivering uncontrollably, balls pressed into her small cheeks wedged tight. He was at the door of another climax, but she remained silent.

"Bust a nut for me; fill me up Jimmy." She might as well have been talking about the weather or doing her taxes.

"AAAHHH FUCK!! FUHHHKKK GUUURRRL, AWWWW SHIT FLORA BELL!!" Both legs were shaking wildly as if he were having a seizure of sorts. Treena just lay there face down, completely limp taking the bursts of cum up her back door until he rolled off staring up at the ceiling, gassed.

"Did you like that?" She was still lying face down, feeling the sudden void in her backside.

"Oh yeah, that was good, Treena girl." She propped herself up on her elbows looking at his face, disinterested.

"So you remember my fucking name now, huh Jimmy?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Fuck you, and fuck Flora Bell." She got up on shaky legs disappearing into the bathroom slamming the door so loud its sound echoed off the walls as he facepalmed realizing his mistake.

His phone began ringing on the cluttered night stand. Deputy Jimmy accidentally knocked over the bottle of olive oil partially covering his phone. He wiped it off with his dirty t-shirt finding his partner's number as Treena started the shower full blast in the bathroom.

"SORRY!!" Deputy Jimmy yelled at the door while his phone continued ringing.

His shoulders slumped as he looked around his cluttered bedroom finding a wealth of her clothing strewn about. Most of it was stuff she no longer wore anymore preferring t-shirts and gym shorts for comfort sitting in front of the television all day. Suddenly the door opened with a yanking viciousness, startling him.

"You have to blow your wad to remember my name?" Treena's brow was slightly furrowed, monotone droning voice intact while her anger was clear.

"Look, I done said I was sorry about that." His phone was still ringing.

"Pecker head motherfucker; is that Flora Bell calling you up on that phone, huh?" She towered over him; brow furrowed even more.

"This is my work phone Treena; let's not do this right now." He begged off as the phone continued ringing.

"Fuck you Jimmy." Treena replied ruefully suddenly snatching the phone out of his hand. Deputy Jimmy was caught off guard for a second too long as Treena dropped his ringing phone into the toilet silencing it.

"WHAT THE HELL'S GOTTEN INTO YOU TREENA GIRL?!!" Deputy Jimmy jumped up with the intent of retrieving his phone submerged in toilet water.

"Pick it up and I'll put one on your chin." Treena threatened, standing over him fists balled.

"It's my work phone, girl." He was hunched over the toilet looking up into her face.

Treena stood over him arms slightly apart, fists at the ready.

"What did I say?"

Both of them exchanged glances before his hand dipped into the toilet water grabbing the phone. Treena's fist came arching up into his chin clocking the deputy with enough power to topple him over on his back.

************

The hospital seemed sparsely populated, the morning somnambulistic and Antoinette was grateful for that. She sat in the lobby waiting while her folks and cousins visited with her sister Chelsea. There was this acidic crestfallen wave of emotion that didn't want to dissipate. Her feelings were all over the place after the confrontation with April the night prior. She was conflicted and distraught over being unable to defend her older sister's honor.

The chubby, weird looking miscreant overpowered and nearly sliced up her face. There was no way she could tell her parents without being punished for bringing shame to the family. The girls were strictly forbidden from public fighting. She recalled her older sister being grounded after being caught bragging about pummeling a guy who'd groped her at school.

"Hey, I got you some juice here, and a pastry." Carlos appeared offering her a small plastic bottle and white bag containing the treat.

"Ah, you eat it."

"Hey, forget about that fat bitch last night; she was probably whacked out on meth anyway." Antoinette silently scoffed acknowledging he was on point. She still hadn't fully copped to being overpowered the night before.

"She knew Chelsea; that fucking bitch knew what she was saying. I'll make sure I got a box cutter next time I see that cunt."

"Don't talk like that or I'll tell your mamma."

"You'd snitch on me Carlos?" He took a seat beside her in the lobby offering the bag and drink.

"Yeah because I love you and I don't want you getting yourself into trouble."

"That's fucked up."

"Yeah it is Antoinette, I don't want Chelsea beating my ass because I didn't watch out for you while she was in here. Look, I know how you feel but sometimes you just gotta put stuff in the trunk to deal with today, alright?"

"I'd like to stuff that sloppy goth slut into a trunk; she's probably a hooker or something anyway!" Both of them chuckled at her spiteful aside, but he knew his little cousin could be as impulsive as her hospitalized older sister.