Mean Man Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man falls victim to cruel gay neighbor.
1.2k words
4.44
55.2k
42

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob comes walking down the stairs, carrying my clothes, and a large glass of red wine. Placing the clothes aside, he digs in my pockets and pulls out my phone. Putting the phone on the table he stepped back, sipping and staring.

I had managed to get back to a standing position, and Bob's eyes wondered over my chest, and bare belly, finally stopping on my crotch and thighs. He looks for a long time, taking big slurps off his glass.

I'm only wearing a tight pare of briefs, and they barely cover my bubble butt, and plump cock. I looked down and could see my penis clearly outlines in the cotton fabric. I felt very very exposed.

The old man is looking directly at my cock, and I tremble, turning red all over. His attention and the situation are making me uncomfortably aware of my penis, and my body reacts. I twitch noticing my dick tensing. Bob notices, chuckling, and I glance up at his face.

I can't meet his eyes, and I look down. Only to notice the clear outline of an erection pushing out the front of his pants.

He chuckles, seeing me see. "That fit little body, fit little butt, and that package..."

At the mention of my package, my penis makes an involuntary start, swelling and stretching out my undies. I'm not fully erect, and I'm sure as hell not enjoying myself, but I'd just never been exposed in front of anyone in my life like this before, and my young body was reacting.

I'm burning with shame, and my thick young penis is hard. It pulls the fabric of my briefs out, stretching out the waist band in front, and Bob can look down and see everything. His eyes zero in on my erect member and he smiled. This time when I glance up into his face, he's grinning evilly, and I feel tears welling in my eyes again.

Bob steps behind me, and a moment later, I feel his hand in the back of my hair, pushing my face back down on the table. Holding me down, I feel his other had exploring my legs. I try and bring them together, but I can't move them an inch. I feel so helpless and exposed, waring only tight sky blue briefs, my legs forced wide apart. His hand runs up my butt crack, and I realize I'm squeezing my cheeks together super tightly.

Then suddenly I feel a firm slap on my backside. He's spanking me, and I start to blubber. More spit then sound comes out of my ball gagged mouth as I beg him to stop. And another hard slap lands on my helpless pale tush.

I was being spanked. Just like the girl in the porno, I liked so much.

His hand falls a half dozen times more on my bottom. Then he stops, I winced expecting another slap. But Bob waited a moment, then when I relaxed, he unloaded with one more good hard spank.

After he stopped, all I could think was, I had just been spanked like the girl in the porno... I was just like the bondage girl in the porno.

I though having my butt slapped was bad, but a moment later I felt two things I liked even less. The first thing I felt was the old mans hand, no longer spanking, but rubbing my ass. Squeezing my cheeks, then running his fingers quickly over my crack, making me shiver in my little light blue underwear. The second thing I felt was even worse. My penis getting really hard...

What was happening to me? I was helpless, tied, stripped, spanked, and fondled by a big gay man in his 50s... and to my terror my dick was rock hard.

Next I knew Bob was pulling me back up into a standing position, by my hair. He was standing next to me, so when he checked me out in profile, my hard cock was clearly standing at out. My thick, but not too long dick, stretched out the cotton undies, and Bob smiled.

His free hand found the waist band of my underwear in the back, and he slowly pulled downward. I squealed as my bottom popped out, my cock still covered in front. The cloth of my underwear caught in my upward pointing penis.

My pale young ass was out. Bob was looking at my booty.

For a long moment he just stared at me. He was enjoying my profile, my wide eyes, my bare ass, and spread legs.

Then he stepped behind me and put his hands on my hips, gripping my underwear. I tried to struggle away, pressing myself forward into the table, but I had no place to go. Soon I felt his hard dick, pressing through his clothes, against my bare bottom.

I really had become the bondage porno girl.

I'd been take, tied, stripped, spread, and spank. And now a mean old man had pulled my panties down, and was grabbing my hips, and...

"Please don't rape me, please don't rape me..." I repeated over and over into the gag, but it just came out muffled, and Bob laughed. I was hysterical, crying, my hair and wrists hurting from struggling against hand and rope. He ground his clothed crotch against my bare butt cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmm yes". He said "Your a tender one, a tender little doll, a tender little French maid doll ." Then suddenly pulling my little briefs back up over my bottom, and high up my hips like a thong, he continued. "A little French maid in under panties. In cute speedos, and thong under panties." And wile he teased me, he gave me a play full dry humping. Pounding each word into me. "In... cute... little... under,,, panties!"

Then again he was yanking the top of my undies up, crushing my balls and dick in the cotton. Again the hand on the back of my head, and I was being pressed to the table. Now bent over, my cheeks hangin out, and Bob's hard on pressing me through his pants. He wasn't dry humping me anymore, just pressing his dick against me, catching his breath. Finally he stepped back, picked his wine glass back up, drained it, and came around in front of me.

For a long moment Bob just stared at me, enjoying the goosebumps his gaze raised on my bare flesh .

He poured more wine, drank, stared at my half hard penis... and grinned like Satan.

Then finally Bob spoke. "Listen cute boy, I'm gonna give you a choice. You look so scared about being fucked..."

Bob trailed off, waiting form me to meet his gaze.

Then he went on. "So scared about being stretched, filled, expanded, with another mans hard penis... Raped."

He let the word hang in the air.

Raped. Rape. Me raped... up my ass.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't breath.

Bob went on. "I'm gonna cum in you. That's just that, and that's just how its gonna be. My semen is gonna drip out of you, However I will give you a choice, since you look so cute and scared. Do you want this dirty old man to force his cum up your light virgin ass, or would you rather tease it out with you pretty little lips and tongue...?