Mean Man Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Young man falls victim to cruel gay neighbor.
1.9k words
4.48
45.8k
38

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, tied up and gagged, at the mercy of a mean old pervert. He had me in his basement, like a damsel in distress.

I didn't have a chance. Feet tied to the table legs, hands and elbows bound, and a ball gag in my mouth, in nothing but my briefs, I was helpless.

I wasn't getting out of this till Bob let me go. And that clearly wouldn't be until Bob had had his fun. Fun at my expense.

All I could hope for now was to save my sweet ass, by sucking Bob's cock.

Again I squirmed and twisted in my bonds, but it was useless. With my wrists well secured behind my back, and my feet spread to the table legs, I wasn't going any wear. Just a helpless victim, with only a tiny pair of tight briefs, to protect my virgin ass.

All I could do was wiggle and moan, in my bounds and little blue under panties...

Looking me over Bob repeated his question.

"So, do you want to give me a nice blow job, or am I gonna butt fuck you?"

All I could do was moan into the ball gag, and shake my head no. My hart fell. I didn't want to suck his nasty dick, I didn't want to get butt fucked! I wanted to go home!

I pleaded with my wide blue eyes, shaking my head. Bob just grinned and started taking off his shirt.

"You shake your head, dose that mean no to my generous blow job offer? The little baby don't want to? You're too good to suck my cock? Is that right? You'd rather I sodomize, you right now?"

"Oh god" I thought. " I have to do this. I can't let him fuck me. But could I really make myself suck his cock".

Shirtless how, and getting angry, Bob undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. He looked formidable, with his thick hairy legs and arms. He had a gut, and man boobs, and was so hairy, in nothing but his briefs, he looked like a gorilla.

Bobs furry belly hung just a little over the waist band of his underwear, and his thick pubes stuck out around the edges. I could clearly see his big penis through the tight cotton.

Then looking me full in the face, Bob reached down and dropped his briefs. I had never been in front of another naked man before. He was nude in front of me, and against my will my eyes flew to his cock.

Its was terrifying, thick, veiny, purple, and still half erect, clearly very long. I couldn't imagine sucking that big thing, and getting fucked...

I couldn't suck him off, it was too gross, but I couldn't get fucked. I had heard boys sometimes would cum, no matter how much they hate it, when they got fucked. Especially by men with big dicks, like Bobs.

I tingled inside, what if I liked it. What if he raped me and I came? Would I want it again..? After he fucked me, would I come crawling back for more? Would I present myself to Bob in the french maid outfit and thong, I knew he wanted to dress me in? Would I be gay..?

As I stared at his penis, I shook my head spasmodically, side to side. I didn't want it.

"You're shaking your head no." He said starting to move behind me.

"I guess that means you want it in your bottom, little boy."

Suddenly Bob was behind me again, holding my hips, his hands resting on my undies. Hooking my briefs he pulled down. This time Bob wasn't playing, he yanked my underwear down to my knees in a quick jerk.

My humiliated and still hard cock popped out. "Oh No". I was completely naked and helpless. I shook my head side to side. My butt cheeks were tensed, my chubby young cock bobbed with excitement.

Now the creepy neighbor was rubbing his big dick between my bare butt cheeks, pushing me back down on the table. I squealed, desperately struggling. He grabbed my hair, pinning my swinging head.

I didn't want to get fucked!

"This is it sweaty, last chance. You gonna stop being a stuck up little bitch, and give me a nice suck off, or am I gonna rip you right now...? Think hard before you shake you head..."

With that he released my hair, leaving my bent over, hard, and a mans dick resting on my firm butt checks.

"Shake your head baby doll. Side to side means you get fucked like a little girl, up and down means you'd be happy suck a nice cock..."

All I could do was moan, I knew he wouldn't give me long to decide. I couldn't stand the feeling of his bare cock on my butt cheeks. I didn't want to be rapped. I nodded my head.

I looked back, twisting to make sure Bob saw me nodding emphatically, anything to keep from being fucked.

Looking down over me he laughed.

My cheeks burned, my eyes welled with shame, but I looked up at his mean laughing face and nodded. I nodded as hard as i could. I needed him to know I would suck his cock. Anything to keep from being fucked, from being forced to cum, forced to be a little girl.

Bob smiled and moved in front of me. I cowered down, not lifting my chest from where he had pushed me down to the table. Just rolling my big scared eyes up at his face, as he moved around. I was ashamed, I felt like a cringing geisha, like a cowering dog.

Now I was eye to eye with his prick, so thick and veiny. Its tip inches from my ball gagged face. I was gonna have to suck that? Like a girl in a porno?

Looking up from his cock, I saw exultation in Bobs eyes. He was having the time of his life. He reached for what was let in the wine bottle, ignoring the glass, he chugged from the bottle. Wine ran out his mouth and down the matted hair of his chest and fat belly.

He set the bottle aside and took me with one hand by the chin. It was a very tender gesture, and his sudden gentleness, caught me off guard. In a way it made me more ashamed than all his ruff molestation.

"I'm gonna take your gag out now. If you say a single word, my dick goes in your ass? Understood?"

I froze for a moment.

"Understood"

I nodded, up and down, yes, yes.

"You sure you wanna suck this?"

I nodded harder, bonking my chin on the edge of the table. He reached behind my head unhooking the ball gag.

As the ball popped out of my mouth, I felt my jaw creak. My mouth was sore from the gag. I didn't get a chance to relax my mouth though, because as soon as I was ungagged, Bob shoved his dick in my mouth.

I tasted sweaty skin and precum, as I tried to keep my teeth back. Bob had a grip on the hair on the back of my head, and he was forcing his cock into my throat.

I gagged, chocking, only to allow him to slam his dick in deeper. I couldn't breathe, he was chocking out with his cock. Just when I though I couldn't gag again he pulled it out, resting his tip on my lips.

When he pulled his penis back, a string of precum and saliva briefly connected my mouth to the mean neighbor's dick. Then he was chocking me with it again, and all I could do was try and gag and keep up.

At some point I looked up from my face fucking to see Bob was filming me with his cell phone. "Smile for the camera cutey."

My moan of shame and humiliation, never came out of a throat crammed with hard penis. I had a dick in my mouth and Bob was filming and taking pictures...

He slammed his dick in my mouth harder, I was chocking, suffocating between his rock hard erection, and his hand at the back of my head. My helpless gagging and sputtering did nothing. He was strangling me with his penis.

I was seeing spots, suffocating, struggling for my life, when suddenly he went still. His dick shoved to the balls between my tortured lips. I couldn't breathe, his dick was as deep as it would go, I couldn't take anymore.

Then Bob bellowed and I felt him cum. He didn't relax his grip on my hair, and with his dick shoved down my throat, there was no way I could choke down all his nasty sperm.

I somehow swallowed the first pump, but after that I gagged, sputtered, choked, retched. Choking on the cum in my mouth, my throat, my nostrils.

Finally, I felt the hand on the back of my head relax, his penis slid out of my mouth, and I was left to catch my breath.

As I looked up at him, a final squirt of goo hit my lips. Bob was smiling his phone still clutched. He'd videoed everything. The grin on his face was pure evil.

Putting the phone down Bob moved behind me. Standing there, I felt the neighbor, pulling my undies back up. I expected him to release my hands next, but to my surprise, I found the ball gag being pulled back into my cummy mouth. Then with a firm slap on my rump he came back around front.

Why was he re gagging me, why wasn't he untiring me?

Naked, fat, hairy, and old, Bob addressed me. "I'm sorry to say I played a little trick on you boy."

My hart sank...

"You never had a chance of saving that sweet little ass of yours. Its just too tempting. a prize. Your gonna get fucked tonight. Your mommy is gone all weekend, and I can't let a chance like this slip by. That means I have two more long days and nights to do anything I like with you."

I was shattered, my heart sank, from thinking I was moments away from being free of my ordeal to this... two long days of slavery. The mean neighbor man was gonna butt fuck me after all. I sucked his dick for nothing...

He wagged his cell phone in my face.

"And you won't tell anyone about what I do with you, in fact you'll do anything I say. Not just this weekend either, you new life is just beginning boy toy. Because all I have to do is post some clips and pics on you high school and collage facebook pages and..."

He let the sentence trail off, and I felt tears well in my eyes. I knew he was right, I couldn't have people see... I was his slave, blackmailed, he had me over a barrel... Or actually a table.

"I'm gonna go upstairs, open another bottle, and get a few things. Some things to help me torture you for a few hours... at least till I'm hard again. And after tonight, were gonna get you that maid outfit, your gonna bring me drinks on the patio, and pose for a photo shoot."

I struggled hard against my bonds but to no avail, I was fucked, literally.