Mean Man Next Door Ch. 04

Story Info
Young man falls victim to cruel gay neighbor.
2.2k words
4.57
39.6k
54

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was alone again in the mean neigbor's basement. An athletic, blond, young man, tied and helpless in a cruel gay man's house.

I felt very vulnerable, in the little blue briefs, that barley stretched over my fit bottom and hard young cock.

My arms hurt from being bound at the wrists and elbows, and my legs from being tied spread to the table. There was cum drying on my lips around the ball gag, and I could still feel semen stuck in my throat.

I slumped forward on the table. My pink ball gag bonked on the table and my swimmers butt stuck up in the air. I was face down, ass up, and I started to cry.

I was so ashamed, knowing I looked like the girls in the bondage videos I jerked off too. And just like the little bondage video slut, Bob had me spread and helpless, with everything on video.

He'd tricked me, by falsely promising to spare my virgin ass, if I sucked him off. Then he filmed me sucking him, just to tell me he was gonna fuck me anyway. Also that if I didn't do as I was told from now on, he'd use the videos to ruin my life.

Even if Bob untied me right this second, I was still screwed.

He had already hinted darkly about what he would be putting me through in the near future. His word rang in my head "...after tonight, were gonna get you that maid outfit, your gonna bring me drinks on the patio, and pose for a photo shoot."

So there it was, tonight the fat, hairy, old man next door was gonna have his way with me. Then tomorrow he was gonna take my sore ass to some sleazy sex shop and dress me up like a slutty girl. Then he's gonna take me home and fuck me like one.

I wondered how it was going to feel to be dressed like a girl. I shuddered with fear and anticipation thinking of the skirt, stockings, shoes, panties, thongs. The ladies undies wouldn't be that different than my speedos and briefs, but I was sure Bob would want me in a thong.

The worst thing of all tho was that in spite of everything my penis was still rock hard. Some dark part of me was very turned on by thought of being stripped and humiliated in public. I couldn't help it, and it scared me, but through my entire experience I had been hard...

Struggle and complain and beg all I wanted, some part of me was loving this. And that part of me, was the chubby boy part of me that hung between my fit young legs. My penis, had betrayed me. My cock was loving this, and the more I imaged myself in the place of helpless bondage girl the worse it got.

I imaged how I must look to Bob and in his pictures, my fit young body struggling against my bonds, my helpless shame full erection stretching out the little under pants that barely covered me. He must think I looked really cute all helpless like that.

My stiff penis trembled as i guessed the feeling of exaltation the mean neighbor must feel standing behind me. He would be looking down at the vulnerable swimmers bottom, of a boy less than half his age, frightened, helpless, erect, and drooling saliva and cum freely around a neon pink ball gag.

As if this wasn't enough, my poor cock was tantalized, by shame to come. I imagined myself dressing up for Bob as a sexy maid, school girl, and cheer leader, bringing him drinks and having him pinch my bottom as I bent to serve him.

If I didn't like the way he stared at me when I move his boxes in my regular clothes, how was I gonna like serving him cocktails in a short skirt and thong. How was it gonna feel to be humiliated outside.

My young penis bounced, as remembered, Bob had also said "photo shoots". Was I gonna have to pose like a porn star... would he share the photos... would his creepy friends seem my penis and butt...?

The thought of Bob and his gross old friend lusting after my fit little body and chubby wiener, filled me with fear and shame, but it also filled me with a uncontrollable feeling of arousal. Some part of me really wanted to be exposed in front of those dirty old men.

So in spite of my terror of what was to become of me, I was grinding my hips, rubbing my cock against my undies, when I heard the approaching steps of my abductor.

As Bob's heavy footfalls came down the stairs I could tell by his gate he was very drunk. He had bottle in his had, not wine this time, but vodka. His other hand held a brown paper grocery bag, witch he set on the floor out of my view. Then Bob stood before me, and tool a long pull from the open bottle, then took an even longer look at me.

The fat, hairy, neighbor, easily old enough to be my father, was wearing nothing but a pair of tight golden silk briefs and an open silk robe. Against my will my eyes were drawn to those tight shiny undies, and I could make out clearly the outline of the big penis, I had so recently tasted. His big cock swollen the fabric, and Bob's thick pubes stuck out the sides.

"The attention is sweet boy, but my eyes are up here." At that point I want beet red, realizing I'd been staring at my abductors package. My eye quickly ran up from his crotch, to the hairy belly and gorilla chest, finally focusing on the cruel mocking face.

As our eyes met he spoke again. "I know your eager for me to take out my big dick again, but you'll have to wait a bit. I wanna do some bad thing to that nice cock of yours first. Maybe take some more photos..."

With that he reached across the table and yanked my undies all the way down. My hard cock popped out and my bottom was exposed. Bob came around the side of the table and wrapped this fingers loosely around the shaft of my penis. Then his other had suddenly slapped my tender ass.

I pumped my hips forward, unintentionally in response to the sharp spank. The movement forced my tortured young cock, to slide against Bob's ruff hand, turning me on even more. He stoked my dick gently, and I moaned as, against my will, my hips began to grind.

"I think you like it." Bob laughed, into my red, and teary face. "I think you really like being spanked and abused, don't you?"

I shook my head vehemently, but my over stimulated cock told a different story. It bounced and stretched, ready to explode, in spite of my shame, and reddening bottom.

I couldn't help myself, this dirty old man was gonna force me to cum. Just when I felt like I was about to climax Bob released my penis. And with a last withering slap on my behind, he stepped back.

Bob had his phone out again and was clicking away, my poor cock stretching out as far as it could go. He took careful photos close up of my thick shaft and balls, then wide angles of my entire naked form. Finally, he moved behind me, and more photos clicked. I knew he was taking pictures of my pink ass.

Bob commanding. "Now turn back and look at me over it."

I turned realizing he wanted pics of my gagged and teary face, and my unprotected bottom.

Bob "Now lean forward a little boy."

Knowing I had no other choice, I slumped forward with my belly on the table and my ass up.

Bob "Now spread those cheeks."

"Please no, please". I tried to beg through my gagged mouth. But all that came out was slobber, and moans, and all my begging got me was a vary hard slap on the bare butt, and menacing command.

Bob "Hurry the fuck up you little cock tease, don't make me angry".

Deeply humiliated, I struggled with my bound hands to grasp my own buttocks, and spread my cheeks. Holding my ass open, I let Bob take his dirty pictures of my most private parts. I had become the girl in the bondage video, humiliating myself for the camera.

Bob laughing "All right you can let go now. I have what I need for the before and after."

Texting with his phone. "The guys are gonna love these."

"Before and After...The guys are gonna love these."" I though, "Oh no, what after, what guys. Who else was gonna see me like this."

As if reading my mind, Bob suddenly grabbed my neck, pinning me, and I felt the pressure of his big thumb against my asshole. I squeezed as hard as I could against him, but he'd spit on his finger, and was slowly working it into me.

I started squealing and the old man laughed, shoving his thumb hard up my ass and keeping it there. I squeaked and froze, squirming on the old mans finger. Then he slowly pulled me up to a standing position again, his thumb up my bottom, his hairy cheek by my ear.

Whispering "I can't wait to pop up, just like a bottle of Champlain."

With that he, pulled his thumb out fast, making a popping sound, sending shivers through my young body, and making my over stimulated cock bounce.

Next Bob was drinking from the vodka bottle again, an evil look in his eyes. Then rummaging in the bag, he comes up with a long black shoe lace. I wonder what that could be for... I didnt have to wait long to find out.

Bob looped the string around the base of my hard young cock, and pulled it very tight. Then he pulled the strings around the base of my balls, pulling them down. Next the mean man looped the laces snug around my shaft just in front of my balls. Finally, he looped a string around each of my balls several times and tied it off very tight. My poor young cock and balls stood out tight and straight, wrapped up like a present, already starting to ache.

Grabbing my shaft, Bob pressed my cock up against my belly and gave my bound balls a few light slaps. He smiled then, at my yelps and struggles, and took and sent more dirty pictures.

He was texting for a minute, so I assumed his creepy buddies were all ready responding to my nudes.

Bob looking at his phone. "Wow, your a real hit with my poker buddies, there wondering if I can have you waitress our next game night,"

With that Bob put down his phone, and from the paper bag lifted a bottle of lube. I was shaking as he dropped his robe and came around behind me. I moaned as I felt him squirt the cold oil on my hole. Then I squeaked, as shoved two lubed up finger into me hard.

Bob laughing. "Try to relax little boy, it will hurt less."

I knew he was right, and I tried to control my breathing. I was able to relax my reddened little butt a bit, and Bob's greasy finger began to slide in and out of me smoothly. It suddenly didn't feel bad being fingered at all, I rolled my hips back, and precum began to drip from my bound penis.

Then suddenly he was pulling his fingers all the way out, making a little popping sound. Then I felt his fat bare cock rubbing against my ass crack. I felt him squirting on more lube, and rubbing it on his dick. Then I felt him pressing into me.

I tried to relax my bottom, as his fat tip began to open me up. I moaned as he went deeper, I was drooling through the gag again. I felt a ruff ripping pain, and I squeaked as I felt his balls bump into me. With a fat hairy hand he pressed me face down to the table and stared pumping.

Bob. was fucking me, and I was moaning like a little girl. It hurt a lot a first, but soon I loosened up, and the pain was replaced by pleasure. I was having an old man's dick shoved up my ass, and I was loving it. My young penis bounced and twitched, and soon I was rolling my hip back onto his dick.

I had become the little bondage slut, just like in all those pornos. I felt sexy in a way I never thought I would. My tied up penis was aching with pleasure, and Bob was pounding me, and I came.

I came hard, screaming and crying, long ropes of white cum squirting out of me. Bob bellowed because as I came, I squeezed his dick harder than ever. He gave me a few more hard pumps and he ejaculated.

Holding my hips as he came, Bob shoved his dick in as deep as he could, and held me there as he squirted. It felt like I was being split in half, pumped full of the man's jiz. Finally, mercifully, he pulled out.

I felt empty, used, worthless, and very sexy.