All Comments on 'Mean Man Next Door Ch. 04'

by realbadboi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GaiusErosGaiusErosover 2 years ago

Yes please! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, he was supposed to torture the boy a bit but I guess that slipped out of the man's head. Would have liked a bit longer rape but I guess the guy wanted to get that over with all the sooner. Tying up the cock and balls could have really hurt the young man when he finally came but perhaps we will get more humiliation in the upcoming chapters.

ls2256ls2256about 2 years ago

Love it. Part 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn’t a Bob find me when I was young. Please spank me and fuck me hard. I am in love with big hard cock but sadly will never experience a big beautiful hard cock fucking me.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

Dom Dirty Man wants a sweet Twinkie Boi as my own little Fucktoy to train and TRANSform into a multi-hole cumslut all that is needed is willingness

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, this part is the section where the story unraveled. Here is a presumably "straight" guy , who has been drugged and kidnapped and orally raped by a disgusting (in his own view) old man, now , quickly "turned" and devoting his thoughts to same sex lust, only. For starters, our hero should be worried about whether this man will kill him. After all, this guy already lied t him about not fucking him. So what is to stop him from killing rather than risking the boy running back to his parents to accuse him? Once accused, if the pictures/videos are published, they will actually be evidence in a case and the changes a jury would believe the victim are higher, especially if the old man is set up , later. Place yourself in the place of our hero. Drugged, orally raped and tied , tired and in discomfort and looking forward to more? It used to be porn movies had instant lesbianism as a cliche. This story shows us its counterpart, at least with this turn.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Interesting story concept, but the execution sucked. Poor grammar, poor spelling, disjointed plot lines, mixing past and present tense makes it all unreadable.

tamis_demisetamis_demise8 months ago

Definitely want to read more of this series! Awesome beginning. Hoping to have this happen to me as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous