Meaningful, Meaningless Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a loud noise overhead. A helicopter was passing above us.

"It is the police," said Nicolás. "We are safe now."

"Thank you," I said, reaching out to grasp his hand.

He shook his head. "No, it is me who must thank you. I saw what you did with that gun. That was brave. I couldn't have done that."

He squeezed my hand. I desperately wanted to hold him, to put my arms around him and to rest my head on his shoulder as he steered us home, but with Ellie still lying down, it was too awkward to move around in the boat.

Nicolás' sat phone was ringing. He answered and spoke rapidly again in Spanish. I managed to pick out a couple of words - policía, hospital, concusión.

He switched off the phone and turned back to me.

"We need to get her to the hospital," he said. "The ambulance will meet us at the harbour."

I nodded.

"And the others?" I asked, pointing in the direction of Jordan's boat, which was out of sight round the other side of the headland.

"You know who they are?" he asked, speaking quickly. "Are they your friends?"

I shook my head.

"No, we just met them. They're from the hotel."

Nicolás took a deep breath.

"They are a drugs gang," he began, speaking more slowly, as if wasn't quite sure what he could tell me. "The police were watching them. They knew who they were, how they were selling in the clubs, but they did not know how they were shipping it in. Now they do."

"And you?" I asked slowly. "Are you a police officer?"

He shook his head and smiled. "No. I am a volunteer for the Coastguard. The police sent us all the photos of the gang, asked us to report if we saw them."

He squeezed my hand again.

"We must go. We will get her to the hospital," he said.

-

I sat alone at the end of the jetty, watching the light fade from the evening sky. It was my first chance to draw breath at the end of a bewildering day. Nicolás had gone to check on the farm animals, while I'd taken a shower and changed my clothes. Now I was waiting on him to return.

I'd ridden in the ambulance with Ellie, then waited at the hospital while they ran all the tests. She was awake and talking, but they were keeping her in overnight for observation. I'd phoned her parents. Her dad was going to get the first flight out in the morning. I hadn't told him everything - just enough to let them know that Ellie was concussed, but stable.

Nicolás had taken me to the hotel. Our apartment was a complete wreck - our belongings had been strewn all over the floor and our suitcases taken. To my relief, my money, my purse and passport were where I'd hidden them, but Ellie's appeared to have been stolen. I'd packed our clothes and toiletries into the plastic trash bags that Nicolás had given me and he'd taken me back to his house.

The following morning I'd be with the police and someone from the British consulate - they had a lot to ask me. But for now, I could relax - I was safe. I took some deep breaths, looking out across the still waters, watching as the occasional fish broke the surface for air. All was calm.

I stood up and turned around. Nicolás was walking towards me along the jetty, his features lit perfectly by the rising moon. A wave of passion surged within me and I ran forwards, flinging my arms around him, tightly embracing him. I buried my head against his chest.

"Thank you," I whispered, "thank you so much."

He pulled me closer to him, his hands resting on my back. I felt the gentle touch of his lips against my damp hair.

My heart leapt. Did really just kiss the top of my head?

Dizzy with emotion, I pulled back a little from him and looked up at his handsome face. He was smiling down at me, eyes sparkling.

"Nicolás," I blurted out, scarcely in control of my words. "I think I'm in love with you!"

The broadest smile broke out across his face.

"I think I'm in love with you too," he said slowly.

"Really?" I asked breathlessly. "You're really in love with me?"

He nodded and gently cupped my cheeks with his hands. Then the moment, that magical moment - our first kiss.

His lips were soft and tender. His tongue teased mine, caressing it with tender warmth. Lovingly he stroked my face as I melted into his embrace. Time stood still as we held each other.

"Lucy," he said quietly. "I need to take a shower - is that OK?"

I nodded.

"And then I will prepare some food."

He disappeared back into the house and I sat back down at the end of the jetty, delirious with joy and happiness. My heart pounded with love - I was the luckiest girl in the world!

I heard the jangling of a dog collar behind me. I turned to see Paco approaching. He settled beside me and rested his head on his front paws. I put my arm across and stroked him.

"Thank you," I whispered.

He looked up at me. Those eyes were full of such wisdom and understanding. I owed him so much.

I looked back at the farmhouse. A light came on in the upstairs bathroom - that was my man, preparing to take his shower. He'd be naked by now! I could just picture the water, cascading over his broad shoulders as he washed the soap from his smooth, dark skin. How I wanted to run my hands across his chest and to squeeze that perfect butt! A shiver of ran through me - I groaned with frustrated lust.

But why was I imagining? There was no need. There were no locked doors between Nicolás and me. No need to wait until he'd finished! I could go up there, join him - he'd let me wash him - and then afterwards... I could only dream of what we'd do.

Paco was looking up at me, reading my thoughts.

"Should I go to him?" I asked quietly.

The dog said nothing, but prodded my thigh with his nose, nudging me into action. That was his blessing - I could go to his master. I hugged him again, took a deep breath, then stood and walked purposefully towards the house.

-

Naked, I tiptoed across the landing and tried the door of the bathroom, praying it would be unlocked. It swung open. The shower was in the far corner - Nicolás had his back to me; the sound of the running water had covered my entry. I paused for a few seconds, admiring his body - that fantastic butt and the broad sweep of his muscular shoulders. A flash of excitement ran through me - I could feel the wetness building between my legs.

I slid open the door of the cubicle. Nicolás half-turned, looking over his shoulder at me in surprise.

"W-w-what are you doing?" he asked, astonished.

"I'm going to wash you," I said simply.

I closed the door behind me, taking the bottle of shower gel from his hand. Tenderly I lathered up his back, watching as the rivulets streamed through the foam. My fingers slid lower, down his flanks to his magnificent bottom. I squeezed gently - so lean, so muscular - I shivered with delight! He'd feel so good thrusting into me - I knew it. I nearly came there and then.

I planted a kiss between his shoulder blades.

"Can you turn around?" I asked tentatively.

He hesitated; I could see he was nervous. He shook his head.

"Please Nicolás," I pleaded. "I want to wash your front." I was desperate to see him - I placed my hands on his sides and tried to twist him.

Reluctantly he began to turn and, as his hips shifted, his prize possession came into view!

My jaw dropped.

His cock was fully erect, jutting straight up at me at full salute. I gasped - he was long and very thick - a magnificent spear erupting from the jet black curls around the base, the bulbous tip shining brilliantly in the harsh fluorescent light.

"W-w-w-wow!" I stuttered.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I am embarrassed."

Embarrassed? How could any guy be embarrassed with a weapon like that?

I shook my head. "No, he's beautiful, he's amazing, he's... he's huge!" Tentatively I reached forwards. "Can I touch him?"

He nodded, a little warily.

Gingerly I wrapped my fingers around his shaft. He was so hard and so warm! I wasn't sure how to grip him - I didn't want to hurt him.

Cautiously I began to slide my fist up and down. I watched, enraptured, my fingers moving over the ridges of his hardness as the velvet skin ran over the steel beneath.

Anxiously I looked up at my man.

"Is this OK? Am I doing it right?"

He nodded weakly, mesmerised by my actions.

I looked down again, squeezing a little harder, moving a little quicker. My core ached for him. I needed him so badly!

I felt the gentle touch of his fingers, lifting my chin so my lips could meet his. His kiss was soft, teasing my tongue as I melted against him. I let him lead, returning his passion with increasing fervour as his hands roamed over my breasts, sending tingles flashing through my body.

I hadn't noticed the water beginning to run cold, so intense was the heat within me. Nicolás reached behind and turned off the tap, then guided the two of us out of the shower. He selected an enormous, fluffy towel and wrapped it around us, pulling me against him. That felt so good - the smooth firmness of his skin on mine, the insistent hardness of his weapon pressing against my belly. My nipples tingled as they throbbed against his chest.

Tenderly Nicolás dried me, planting soft kisses on my body as he knelt to pat the water from my legs. Proudly I stood before him, unashamed in my nakedness, my breasts swollen in my arousal, my chest flushed with the rawness of my passion. He wrapped the towel around me, then picked me up and carried me to his room.

The two of us lay down on his bed, side-by-side. We stared into each other's eyes as he tenderly stroked my hair and cheek.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered in his deep bass voice.

I quivered. That Spanish accent was so sexy!

Lovingly he began to kiss me, worshipping my lips with his, teasing my tongue with his own. Blindly my fingers scrabbled for his hardness. Gratefully I closed my hand around him and awkwardly began to work his shaft.

"Oh Nicolás," I gasped. "You're so big and so hard!"

"Yeah?" he growled. "You like it?"

I nodded - a delighted smile breaking across my face. I fucking loved it - I wanted it so bad. His cock was the best!

He kissed me harder, his tongue delving deeper, his passion building as he rolled me onto my back. Hungrily he moved above me - that was better, I could stroke him more easily. He was fantastic - so big, so hard - I couldn't believe the way he filled my hand!

I groaned in frustration when his mouth left mine, but in the next moment, his lips were brushing across my jawline and down my neck. I'd always imagined being kissed there would tickle, but it felt so good - so sensual, so enthralling - it made me tingle from the hairs on my head to the tips of my toes.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, "that feels amazing."

Now he was unwrapping me, lifting the corners the towel to reveal my body for his delight. I watched as he feasted his eyes on my breasts, arching my back to present myself to him. My nipples were raw, throbbing with anticipation. My eyes begged him to soothe them with his tongue.

"Please, please," I whispered imploringly.

He hesitated for a moment, as if unsure what to do. Then he dipped his head and swept his tongue over my right nipple.

A deep guttural moan sounded from my chest.

He looked a little surprised, bewildered almost that he'd had that effect. I grasped his head in my hands and steered him back down, holding my breath as I awaited second contact.

A single flick of his tongue across the tip - my body spasmed as sparks fizzed through me. I sighed with ecstasy.

Boldly now he dipped his head again, taking my nipple fully into his mouth. First a soft swirling movement with his tongue, caressing me, soothing the throbbing tightness, stirring the warmth, stoking the heat within me; next - short little taps, sending sparks racing through me and finally pulling me with his lips. Beneath him I writhed and moaned, encouraging him on, directing him from side to side.

I reached for his right hand and brought it down between my legs. His touch was electric. I felt his fingers part my lips, watched his eyes widen as he felt my wetness.

"I'm so horny for you," I gushed, "so wet for you - that's for you, that's all for you!"

Gently he began to stroke my lips, watching me closely as he found his rhythm. I bucked against him a little, urging him on with whimpers and cries.

"Faster, faster! So good, so good!"

Again he dipped his head, servicing my breasts with his mouth, flicking his tongue across my nipples. The sound of my wetness reached our ears - I was primed and ready - it was gonna be soon - I was ready to blow - it was gonna be phenomenal.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhh," I groaned. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

I ripped his head away and brought his lips up to meet mine. I thrust my tongue into his mouth, desperate to bind him, to draw his strength as he drove me to the edge.

"Gonnacum, gonnacum, gonnacum!"

The dam burst and my body shook. The most colossal orgasm thundered through me - I screamed, shouted, begged him to hold me, pleaded for him never to let me go. I grabbed his wrist and clenched his hand between my legs - the poor boy - that must have hurt!

I fought for breath.

I opened my eyes. Nicolás was watching me, gently stroking my hair, his face filled with love. I lifted my hand to brush his cheek.

"Wow!" I whispered, "How did you do that? I've never cum like that. No one's ever done that to me before!" I was staggered by the depth of my climax. If sex with Nicolás was gonna be like this, I really couldn't wait!

He smiled again and put his arms around me, holding me close as the fog of my orgasm began to lift. Now it was my turn!

Delicately I planted little kisses on his collarbone and across the top of his chest. He wasn't entirely smooth - he had little downy hairs just starting to grow in the valley between his pecs. I hadn't noticed them before - in a few years he'd have a manly forest, but for now I had a perfect view of his gleaming abs and pecs.

My turn to push him over, to explore him as he'd explored me. I trailed down his body, drawing my fingertips across his chest, tracing the gentle swell of each muscle. He was magnificent! I looked on in awe, scarcely believing what my own senses were telling me. Here was my own Spanish Adonis!

My eyes slipped lower to his crowning glory - that mysterious part of him that my body craved more than anything else. This was the weapon that would slay my virginity, unashamedly saluting as I gazed down on him.

I lowered my torso to his, trapping his steel beneath my belly and letting my nipples lightly brush over his pecs. That felt so nice - the firmness of his skin against my softness - I could only imagine what it felt like to him!

I pushed up a little and reached between us, grasping his magnificent cock. I began to work him - watching his eyes as I moved my hand. He gave a little nod of encouragement, reaching up to hold the sides of my torso and stroke my sides with his thumbs.

But I wanted more. Touching was nice, but tasting was better! I wanted to feel his weight in my mouth and his length against my throat. I wanted to make him cum!

Lithely, I slid down his body, like a temptress preparing a spell. I kissed across his collar bone and over his pecs. My hand was beginning to knock against the underside of my breasts. I let go of him and let his length slide deliciously between them. That felt really good - I shivered with delight!

"Oh Lucy," gasped Nicolás, "so goooood."

I looked up - there was my man, transfixed by the sight of his weapon nestling snuggly between my breasts. He was bewitched, captivated - lust painted all over his face, ardour burning his eyes - my enchantment was working!

"Yeah?" I asked encouragingly.

I took my free hand and pressed my bosom more tightly around him, then started to rock forward and back. The two of us watch in fascination as his cock slid between my breasts.

"That feels amazing," I whispered.

Nicolás just nodded - simply spellbound.

Cautiously I slipped further down his body, coming face to face with his erect penis for the first time. I was fascinated - I'd seen a few porn videos, of course I had, but guy's dicks always seemed so different - some fat, some thin - some long, some short - some curved, others straight...

Nicolás' cock was magnificent - there was no other way of describing it - a lance of thrusting masculinity, erupting from the jet-black curls at its base. It was long and thick, a rod of warm ivory reaching almost to his belly button. His foreskin was pulled tightly down and the head glowing with a deep red lustre. My pussy quivered in anticipation. I couldn't wait to take him inside!

"He's... he's beautiful!" I stuttered.

"Do you like it?" Nicolás whispered, reaching down to tenderly stroke my cheek.

"Like it? He's fantastic - phenomenal!" I cried.

I bent down and placed a delicate kiss mid-way along his shaft. Nicolás' eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"You smell so good!" I marvelled.

I spied his balls, half hidden in the dark forest of hair. I planted a kiss on each, inhaling the irresistible scent of man. I was giddy with excitement.

I took his cock in my hand and lifted it delicately away from his stomach. So hard, so firm! He was lightly curved - so perfectly shaped to slip inside me. I could feel myself getting wetter still.

The tip of his head was glistening - a drop of fluid had leaked from the little hole. That must be his pre-cum! I'd never seen it before - only heard about it - a mythical nectar, but now I knew it was real. I reached out and gathered a drop in my fingertips, watching in fascination at the webby strands as I played. Gingerly I lifted my fingers to my mouth and licked. It was tangy, a little salty - not quite what I expected.

Carefully I began to work him, watching, mesmerised as his big, dark head disappeared then re-emerged as I changed direction. It was like a child's peek-a-boo puppet - sliding in and out of its hiding place. The feel of his smooth skin gliding over the hard ridges of his core was like nothing I'd experienced before. All those sensations - warmth, coolness, softness, hardness all colliding in that perfect, magical, masculine part of him, which my body craved so passionately. An aftershock raced through me.

I took some deep breaths - I was meant to be making him cum, not the other way round!

"Is this OK?" I asked anxiously. "Am I doing it right?"

Nicolás smiled back at me.

"Perfecta," he whispered.

Encouraged, I slid my tongue across his tip.

There was a hiss of pleasure above me. Nicolás' fingers gently brushed my hair clear of my face. He wanted to see! That turned me on even more - I needed to put on a show.

Another cautious flick of my tongue over his glans. Nicolás' hands gripped my hair more tightly. My pussy was on fire!

I wanted more, wanted to take him in my mouth, to taste him wholly, completely.

I bent forwards again and licked his shaft from base to tip, then nodded forwards and slowly pushed him past my lips. Nicolás let out a deep bass moan and closed his eyes, pressing his head back into the pillow. The bulbous head slid past my tongue, filling me, forcing my mouth wide open. Boldly, I took him further, swirling my tongue around him, tasting his essence - that salty sweetness mixed with metallic bitterness.

I murmured my appreciation and his hips twitched, pushing his rod deeper, letting me feel the power of his meat against my throat!

I looked up at him, pulling back and up a little, so I could watch him watching me. That was harder to do that I thought - his dick was springier than I was expecting. Maybe I was doing this wrong - the women in porn made it look so easy - mind you they made everything look easy.

Tenderly, Nicolás stroked my cheek with his hand, his eyes were beginning to glaze over - I must be doing something right.