Meaningful, Meaningless Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bobbed my head for a few more strokes. I wasn't sure how fast or how deep to take him. I knew you could hurt a guy, if you went in too hard too early.

"Beautiful, so beautiful," he murmured.

I moved a little faster, making shallower strokes, managing to keep eye contact with Nicolás - that was a little easier, the rhythm felt more natural.

Suddenly he leaned forwards and pulled me upwards. He met my mouth with a kiss.

"W-w-what you do that for?" I asked indignantly.

"I was about to..." His voice petered out - he wasn't sure of the word.

"But I want you to orgasm," I protested. "I want to see, I want to see your cum!"

"You do?"

I nodded. "You made me cum, now I'm gonna make you cum!" I insisted.

"But it will make a mess, it will be sticky!"

A sticky mess was exactly what I wanted. His sweet cream would be delicious! No way was Nicolás backing out because of some misplaced sense of chivalry.

"Please, I want to see," I said. "I want you to do what you normally do. Don't be embarrassed. I want to watch - I want to see. Please let me see!"

He hesitated, but I wasn't taking 'no' for an answer. I picked up his right hand and placed it on his cock.

"Show me!" I commanded him.

Obediently, he began to stroke, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I watched on in fascination as his movements became a blur. His left hand went between his legs and he pressed up under his balls - that looked interesting, I'd have to try that.

His breathing was becoming more laboured. Little drops of sweat were gathering on his brow and his skin shone as never before. His muscles stood out as he strained. I licked my lips and lay my cheek down on his abs as he prepared to blow.

With a roar that rattled the windows, Nicolás threw back his head and shot six blasts from his cock. The first three hit me full in the face, but the last three I caught in my mouth. Thick, rich and creamy - delicious! Eagerly I licked him clean, sucking every last drop as if my life depended on it, like an animal possessed. Another orgasm pounded through me as his red-hot tip slid down my throat and his fingers tightened in my hair.

I turned and kissed him, our tongues writhing together as he tasted his seed in my mouth. Tenderly he wiped the rest of his cum from my nose and cheeks.

"Nicolás," I sighed. "You are phenomenal - just phenomenal."

"I love you Lucy," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied contentedly.

-

We sat on the rocks above the beach, watching the waters beneath us as they shimmered in the moonlight. I leaned against Nicolás as he held me, sometimes kissing, sometimes caressing, listening to the sounds of the waves lapping at the shore. I hadn't been in love before, but I was sure this was it - there was a warm feeling surging within me, spreading to every part of my body, making me giddy with excitement.

I wasn't anxious - there, with him, with his arm around me, I was effortlessly riding a wave of happiness, a radiant glow surging in my heart. We'd eaten by candlelight, outside on the terrace. I'd worn on my little black dress and some subtle makeup - just as I planned, so long ago. He'd looked so handsome, eyes sparkling as he sat opposite me - blue shirt, light chinos, tousled curly hair. We'd talked, we'd joked, we'd laughed together - now time was standing still.

I wanted one thing, more than anything else. I'd had a taste, but I needed more. My body cried out for his, my core ached for him. I needed to tell him, but I wasn't sure how. I just needed to do it, make my intentions clear, be direct - not be shy about it.

I looked up at him.

"Nicolás," I said softly, "I want to have sex with you - tonight."

His beautiful face lit up with a radiant smile of surprise.

"You do?"

I nodded. "Yes, I really want this," I said. I paused, giving a few moments for my request to sink in. "Do you? Do you want this too?"

He nodded slowly, but without hesitation. "Yes," he whispered. "I really want this." But he frowned. "But I do not have a..." he searched for the English word, but did not know it, "...a condón."

"It's OK," I answered. "I have everything. It will be safe, I promise."

"You do?"

I nodded.

I felt a slight tension within me - I was gripping his hand just a little tighter maybe - a little nervous now. There was something more to say - I wasn't sure when. But maybe better now than later.

"Nicolás," I began again. "I have not done this before. This is my first time. I am a virgin." I felt myself blush, just a little.

Another radiant smile lit up his face.

"You are? I am a virgen," he said. "It is my first time also!"

It felt such a relief to hear those words. We'd saved ourselves for each other - this was our destiny. We hugged each other tightly. We kissed. I melted in his arms as the stars looked down on us. This was so right!

We tiptoed past the sleeping Paco - he looked so peaceful, lying on his rug in the kitchen. I let Nicolás lead me up the stairs, but as we stood in the hallway and he prepared to take me to his bedroom, I pulled him in the opposite direction into mine. This would be the place - everything was set, the lube and condoms hidden strategically under the pillow - this was how it would be.

We stood, holding each other's hands, looking deep into each other's eyes, silently pledging our love. I reached up to take hold of his cheeks and guided his head down. His lips met mine. We kissed lovingly, our tongues searching deep into each other's mouths, our hands running over each other's bodies.

I broke the kiss and began to unwrap him, working my way down the buttons on the front of his dress shirt. I fumbled a little with the cuffs; my fingers were clumsy with nervousness. I pulled the tails from his chinos and skimmed my palms across his abs and pecs. Mmmm - he was delicious! I leaned forward to plant little butterfly kisses on cool skin, then reached up and eased the garment from his shoulders.

My - he was mighty fine! I'd seen him bare chested before, of course - several times. But somehow in the dim light of the room, he was twice the man I thought he'd been. Six feet of masculine perfection! His skin, deeply tanned, shone like the polished armour of a demigod and his glorious smile radiated strength and confidence. I gasped - I very nearly came. What had I done to deserve him?

Now it was his turn. He moved behind me and his fingers found the fastening of my dress. Cautiously he slid it down; I prayed it wouldn't catch or snag. I'd always fantasised about this moment - having strong, gentle hands delicately unzip me - a moment of exquisite vulnerability as I revealed myself to him.

Nicolás planted a kiss on my bare neck and instinctively stepped back to let me turn around. A moment passed between us, then he gently lifted the straps from my shoulders. The fabric slipped from me, falling in a shimmering pool at my feet.

"Tan hermosa!" he whispered - he was in awe of me - his eyes sparkled as he beheld my beauty.

I stood before him in my bra and panties - I'd taken so long to choose them - saved in secret for this moment, saved for the perfect man I had not yet known.

He held out his hand and I stepped forwards.

I fell against his chest, frantically covering his cool skin with kisses, running my fingertips over the swell of his muscles. His hand went to the back of my head. Emboldened, I took one of his nipples gently between my teeth and pulled lightly.

A strangled gasp sounded in his throat. "It's good," he managed to moan.

Like a whore, I ran my hand over the front of his chinos, feeling the meat trapped behind the fabric. He was hard, rock hard - surely that had to hurt! Nervously I fumbled with the brass button and the zip, freeing his magnificence. He turned and sat down on the side of the bed. I helped him pull his trousers from his legs, revealing his white boxer briefs. That proud bulge looked simply delicious! I could feel myself salivating - I wanted to taste him again.

He stood and pulled me gently to him, holding me close, letting me feel his hardness as it pressed against my belly. My arms slipped around his waist and down to his buttocks. I squeezed hard - so firm, such power - I pulled him tighter against me. Fuck - this was going to be so good!

Boldly he swept me up and carried me round the side of the bed, effortlessly laying me down on the bed. I loved that - that wonderful feeling of weightlessness as he held me in his arms. I'd felt the thrill the first time he'd done it - even with the agony of a sprained ankle, but now, it was a million times better - and meant so much more.

Hungrily he crawled between my legs - an Iberian tiger stalking his prey, feasting his eyes on the prize beneath him. Lust was plastered across his face - I'd fired the beast within - now he was going to take me, to ravish me, to own me.

And I wasn't afraid, wasn't anxious - not even nervous. This is what I wanted, what I'd dreamed of. I was expectant, excited, for sure. This was the guy who'd make me a woman; I was ready - more than I'd ever been.

I folded his body into mine, pulling him deeper with my arms and legs, thrusting my sex up against his hardness. He ground against me, letting me feel the ridges of his cock through my panties. That felt so good!

Again he whispered his love for me and kissed me on the lips. He pushed up from me and reached between my breasts to unfasten my bra. I smiled - he'd spotted the clasp at the front, somehow that was very pleasing to me - I hadn't needed to show him! Delicately he spread the two halves of the garment, as if opening a treasure cabinet for the first time. Flames lit up in his eyes as he exposed my naked breasts.

"Tan bonita," he gasped. "Tan maravillosa!"

I wasn't entirely sure what he was saying, but I think I guessed.

"Qué belleza!"

My nipples throbbed as he caressed them gently with his tongue. The warmth of his mouth closed over each one in turn as he worshipped my body, driving a gasp from my lips at his touch. He placed soft kisses between my breasts, nuzzling their gentle swell, then lavished his attention again on my proud buds. Instinctively my hands went to the back of his head, encouraging, directing him.

"You are beautiful," he whispered again.

Now he was moving downwards, honouring me, revering me - brushing his lips over my abs and across the top edge of my panties. His breath was warm and gentle, his fingers so soft and caring. A visceral moan resounded through my body as my aching core demanded his touch.

I buried my hands again in his hair as he nuzzled me. His cool lips brushed against the inside of my thighs, tantalisingly close, but yet so far from my centre. I longed for him to slide my panties down my hips, to reveal my most delicate flower. I was so wet for him, dripping with sweet nectar. Surely, he could smell the perfume of my arousal!

I moaned a little in disappointment as he kissed his way back up my body. Was he chickening out; didn't believe I was ready; couldn't bring himself to take me?

He held his face above mine and I looked up into those deep brown eyes. Then his touch - so light - making me tingle all the more as he stroked me through the fabric.

A soft groan escaped my lips. I closed my eyes, pressing my head back into the pillow, flinging my arms out wide as I surrendered to him.

"You like that?" he asked in his soft bass growl.

I nodded, my eyes sightless. "Yuh, yuh, yuh."

"You like that?" he was teasing me now.

"Please Nicolás, please!" I moaned.

I lifted my hips, imploring him to reveal my nakedness. With a final, tender kiss on the waistband, he hooked his fingers behind the elastic and eased my knickers over my hips.

He gasped.

"You're beautiful!" he whispered in wonderment.

He leant forwards and placed a gentle kiss on the soft dark hair that covered my mons.

I felt him take my slender hips in his powerful hands and a shiver ran through me as he blew across the moistened lips of my sex. He reached forwards to plant a kiss on my mons. My eyes closed as he parted my dripping labia, licking repeatedly upwards to my clitoris. I could hear him spreading my wetness as he lapped across the entrance to my channel. I moaned in frustration, trying to capture his tongue and suck it inside me. I gasped with pleasure.

Faster and faster his tongue worked my sex, stoking the fire, fanning the flames inside. I buried my hands in his curls, bucking my hips against him as he worked his magic. The heat was rising inside me, simmering, bubbling, boiling - building the tension, raising the pressure, driving my whimpers, my cries, my moans as the surging inside me prepared to blow.

I threw back my head and screamed, digging my fingers into his hair as my orgasm exploded over me. A thousand earthquakes thundered through me as he catapulted me to the stars. I flew on a wave of pleasure to lands unknown, never before seen. Blindly I clung to him, fighting to breathe.

I came to.

I was lying on my side - Nicolás behind me. My back was pressed against his chest - his body curled around mine, his hardness pressed against my butt, his hands lovingly cradling my breasts. Such a wonderful feeling - so soft, so safe, so secure.

"I love you," he whispered.

My heart leapt and aftershock raced through me.

"I love you too," I murmured, turning my head to seek his lips.

Our mouths met in a frenzy of passion. I was wild, driven by the taste of myself on his tongue. His hands roamed over my body and I pressed back against him, squeezing his cock against my bottom.

"Nicolás, please," I panted. "Take me! I want you now!"

He jumped away from me, knelt up and slid his boxer briefs from his body. I reached under the pillow and pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube.

He came towards me on his knees, offering himself to me. He was rock hard!

And so big!!

Delicately I closed my fingers around his length, testing him, proving him, knowing for sure he was ready. A little drop of pre-cum had collected on his glans - that looked too tempting! I moved towards him and licked his head like an ice cream - a big fat lick. Delicious!

I wanted to take him in my mouth, to feel his meat against the back of my throat, but my core was aching, screaming, demanding him. One more kiss, then I took the condom from the wrapper and began to roll it down his shaft. We'd practised this at school with a banana - it seemed so unreal to be finally doing it properly. Protection secured, I watched as he dribbled some lube into his hand and coated the sheath - all wet and shiny - correctly prepared, ready for me.

He set the bottle down and knelt between my legs. His cock bobbed in front of him as he got into position. I licked my lips. He looked enormous, but I didn't care - all I wanted was him inside me!

My hand reached between us as his tongue invaded my mouth. I grasped his penis lightly and began to work him slowly, feeling the ridges of the steel through the rubber.

He lowered his hips and I positioned him at my entrance.

I looked up at him.

"Please," I whispered. "I'm ready."

He kissed me again and carefully, tentatively began to push forwards.

His bulbous head slowly eased into my channel, stretching me wide. I winced. That hurt - a sharp, stinging, pinching pain. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth - I was going to get through this - no matter what it took. I took some deep breaths. Above me, Nicolás held still, very still - comforting me with the lightest kisses on my cheeks and forehead, tenderly stroking my hair.

I opened my eyes. My man was looking down at me, a loving concern in his eyes. I lifted my head, seeking the softness of his lips.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

I nodded. "I'm just getting used to you."

He smiled and kissed me again. I was so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend!

"Is it OK for you?" I asked anxiously.

"Really nice," he whispered.

I took a deep breath.

"Can you push a little more?" I asked.

Millimetre by millimetre he moved forwards, watching me closely, ready to stop in a heartbeat. It hurt, of course it hurt. My virginity was not giving up without a fight. But that was a battle I was already winning - pain would be conquered by love. All I wanted now was for Nicolás to take me, to possess me, to own me. I lifted my legs a little more, calling him deeper inside.

I felt him coming to rest against my mons. He was all the way inside. The walls of my channel gripped him tightly, probing his meat, testing his steel - so big, so hard! He felt so good - I'd done it! Euphoria erupted inside me - a wonderful feeling of completeness, a joining of our bodies and souls that banished the discomfort from my mind.

We kissed for a long time - for how long, I know not, but Nicolás would have held me for eternity, safe and secure in his embrace. I looked up at his face, cradled in my hands - his eyes sparkled with love for me. I nodded, pleading with him to begin, then, as I felt the slow withdraw as his hips eased away, I pressed my forehead against his, curving my body upwards and inwards, as if to prevent him escaping from me.

Another kiss, this time on my forehead. He looked down at me, searching my eyes again for signs of pain - but there were none.

"Please!" I begged, sliding my hands down his back to his fabulous bottom, trying to pull him back into me.

"You are ready?" he asked.

I nodded. "Please Nicolás, please," I implored him again.

Slowly, very slowly he began to press, pushing forward again, invading my softness once more. My back arched, calling him deeper as I stretched around him. I threw back my head, gasping in pleasure, my eyes sightless as my fingers clawed at his skin.

Suddenly he was all the way inside me, sheathed to the hilt, splitting me open as the two of us united. My muscles gripped every inch, binding him to me, enslaving his flesh to my service. Nothing could persuade me to let him go.

He kissed me tenderly on the lips, but as he started to move away, I grabbed the back of his head and held him, pushing my tongue hungrily into his mouth. Surprised, he hesitated for split second, then responded vigorously, gripping my face between his hands, as we lost ourselves in a whirlpool of passion.

Withdrawing again, pulling from me, lifting his hips as he slid away. My core cried out in anguish, clutching in vain, desperate to hold him inside, gasping to receive him again. A third push, a little smoother, a little quicker, all the way in once more.

"Yeah!!" I cried, delirious with pleasure.

Kisses, frantic kisses, endless kisses - on my cheeks, my forehead, my lips; Nicolás' tenderness in that most masculine of acts. My mouth searched blindly, my tongue thrusting against his as I tightly gripped the back of his head. Moans and whimpers emanated from my chest, words impossible, unfit to carry my emotions.

More thrusts - each time I arched my back as he filled me, a warm pleasure flooding through me.

"So good," I managed to moan.

"Yes?" he asked softly, "you like that?"

I nodded.

He was slow, yet powerful, stretching me open as I surrendered to him. Above me the sinews of his body glistened lightly with perspiration, his muscles standing out strongly beneath his skin. His scent was raw, intoxicating - a testosterone-charged heat that drove me wilder still.

He pushed up away from me a little, straightening out his arms, so the two of us could crane our necks to see where we were joined. Entranced I watched as his condom-covered cock slid from me, slick with my juices, then buried itself again. A hypnotic, mesmerising rhythm, lifting my soul from the bed where I lay, driving me to places never before seen. I flung my head backwards, surrendering myself to pleasure, pain banished to the farthest corners of the earth as fire in my core burned ever brighter.