Meant to Be

Story Info
A family chooses love and commitment from within.
3.2k words
4.41
12.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meant to be

All individuals portrayed in this story are 18 years of age or older. This story involves an incestuous relationship. This story is not an endorsement of such relationships by its author.

A family searching for solutions, finds the solution deep within their own family. A selfless mother, a giving father and a committed daughter find strength and love in a way the world does not allow for or understand.

______________________________________________________________________

Peter, Amy and Sara are a normal family. Sara is an only child. Her mother Amy, is a medical doctor and her father Peter is an accountant. They live in nice neighborhood, in a great home.

Sara just had her ninetieth birthday. She has decided to take college courses at a community school close to home. She has always been a good student...Maybe too good. Her studies have always kept her busy, with not much time for a social life.

When she was little and growing up, she always noticed how much her parents loved each other and liked being together. As she grew older and understood more about relationships, she started to pay more attention to the sounds she would hear at night coming from her parent's room.

Her bedroom was just down the hall from her mom and dad's room. Although they all closed their bedroom doors at night, some sounds were still very clear. For the last three or four years, Sara has at times opened her door at night just to hear what mom and dad were doing.

Now Peter and Amy have a very healthy physical and emotional life together. Peter was the one that Amy offered her virginity too on their wedding night. Since then, they have grown into very good and playful lovers. They like a wide verity of sexual encounters, yet they don't involve themselves in illegal or dangerous activities and certainly not involving other people into there relationship

They like all positions for sex, missionary being their favorite. Oral, some anal sex and toys are some of their favorite ways to play. Their greatest advantage as a couple is their wonderful, playful attitudes. They love each other and are not selfish about giving to the other.

Sara from her friends and social media accounts has reached the conclusion that being with people her own age regarding sex is not for her. Still having her virginity intact, she is afraid to be involved with anyone.

She compares the craziness of her generation to the way her mom and dad are, and wants no part of having an immature younger man in her life. She sees giving herself to someone as not only a special once in a lifetime moment, but also a special gift for the other person. She questions will that other person cherish that gift?

About a year ago she started talking to her mom about all of this. Sara thought her mother being a doctor could help her to understand. Over that year, mom has made some would say very private disclosures about the relationship between her and Peter.

She has told Sara tid bits about their sex life. How Amy gave her virginity to her dad and so on. She has even told her about some of their favorite ways of playing. Her mom even told her about the night that Sara was conceived.

Sara sees her mom and dad's relationship as the ultimate. Something she will never have.

The conversations between mother and daughter have become far more explicit in the past month or so. Sara wanting to know what makes her father such a good lover? What does her mother do for her father that encourages them to play as much as they do? She even asked about the night that her father deflowered her mother.

Amy has been rather frank and answered all of her questions. She senses her daughter is confused and a somewhat lost about her emotional path forward. So being honest and open is the only way.

Last week Sara finally had an idea she thought her mother should hear. Peter was at work and Amy and Sara had the house to themselves. Sitting at the kitchen table with coffee, the two women talked. Sara finally summoned the courage to ask her mother a question.

"Mom this might sound a little crazy...But hear me out please. You and dad have such a wonderful relationship. You love each other and have just a great life together. I don't think I will ever have that. Mom, please take a breath. Would you consider sharing dad with me?"

Amy looked at her and said "He is your father. I know mom. I want dad to be more than my Father. I want him in my life as he is in yours. I would like him to be my first. I would like to have him cuddling with me at night. I want to kiss him deeply. I want him to be my lover."

Amy sat back just a bit in her chair. All of this did not surprise her. The past few months have all been leading to this. Amy knew that Sara was listing to Peters and hers love making.

She also knew from doing the family laundry, that Sara panties were stained rather heavily. She was obviously having reactions from the sounds coming from down the hall.

Amy put her hand out to Sara and holding her hand said, "I think we need to ask your father." Sara started to tear up...Amy squeezed her hand tight.

"I will speak to your dad. If he is to be a part of this he needs to know and think about this and is this something he can be part of."

"Thank you mom. I thought you would yell at me and think I was crazy. You're not crazy, maybe I am to even consider this."

Amy that night raises Sara's question to Peter. After making love for thirty minutes, both beyond satisfied, Amy tells Peter "Sara wants this." Peter did not understand. "She wants this. She wants you!" Sara asked me today "If I would share you with her."

Peter, not sure what to say said "What did you tell her." I told her "I would speak to you. Other than it being illegal and if it ever got out we would both lose our professions, it might be OK." Amy starts to laugh. Peter looking at his beautiful bride in the soft light says "Really are you thinking we should do this."

Amy tells Peter "Sara is a beautiful women. You have been such and incredible life partner for me and our daughter. You are such an accomplished lover. You deserve to be with another women. You deserve to be with a younger women. One that you can teach her the magic of making love. The magic of deflowering her in a sensitive and caring manner. Our daughter deserves you. Yes, her father, but also her best friend."

Peter is speechless. He had no idea his lovely wife felt that way about him. To Peter this was quickly not just about Sara's idea, rather it was about their family. Adding something different to make the whole better.

Peter took Amy's hand and they walked to Sara's room. Sara had listened too much of what had been said, and was uncertain as to the response. Peter and Amy knocked on the door and ask to come in. Sara says "Come in please." Peter and Amy sit on the bed with Sara and tell her about their conversation.

Peter tells his daughter "If they were to do this, no one could ever know." He asked Sara how long we would do this, the sharing of him?" Would her mother have the first right to him? So many questions for now for all of them to ponder and figure out. But with an open heart, devoid of jealousy and fear of change, their understanding of each other and love for each other will be made more complete.

Sara with tears and a smile says, "So you're not mad? I was afraid I would ruin what I have with both of you forever by asking this."

Peter holding Amy's hand gives Sara a kiss on the forehead, a kiss he has given her thousands of times, yet now seems different saying. "Let's talk more at breakfast." Her parents wish her good night.

Over the next few days they all agreed to ease themselves into this new way of being a family. Peter began sleeping with Sara in her bed. For many nights they would hold each other and kiss in the tenderest of ways.

Peters tenth night sleeping in his daughters bed will prove to be the moment that both will remember forever. Sara knows what it's like to sleep next to a real man. Not just one groping you for his pleasure. Other than kissing Sara and Peter have done nothing sexually.

Peter turning down the duvet standing at the edge of the bed takes of his pajama top and bottoms, folds them neatly and puts them on the night stand. This is the first time Sara has seen Peter naked.

Peter encourages his daughter to take off her night down. She does. Standing there he sees his beautiful daughter naked, somewhat like her mother just a few nights ago. Sara is beautiful in every detail. They both get into bed together. Peter meets her in the middle, they hold each other face to face naked.

They kiss in a way they hadn't yet. Their lips and tongues caressing and mingling as lovers to be. Peter had decided this would be the time that he and Sara would have intercourse for the first time. Peter also wanted to limit foreplay to only what was needed to turn Sara on. This night was all about the memory she would have of her first time making love.

Peter continued to kiss Sara, lowering one hand to her full round breast. He massaged, first one then the other. Sara moaned in pure delight. Still kissing her his right hand following her body down found the top of her reddish pubic hair. A natural collection of fine red hair that confirms her natural hair color.

Still kissing his daughter, his hand gently caresses her neatly folded in vaginal lips. Sara is getting wet as her father plays with her. He takes one finger, a magical finger her mother would say, and presses softly down the center of her opening. Several more fingertip movements up and down the full length of her opening and Sara is moaning hold her dads hand tight.

Sara is in heaven, the sensations of kissing and her dad taking her to a place she could not even imagine just a few days ago. Peter's finger stops at the top of Sara's vagina. Her clitoris is fighting its way to be free of its hood. With just a little help of Peter's finger it's free.

Drawing his finger over Sara's wetness, Peter begins a skillful circling of her clitoris. Only moments later, Sara arches her back with a new moaning sound announcing her first orgasm. Peter stops kissing her, allowing her to catch her breath.

He is now kissing her again. His finger slides just past the surface of her opening. She has become very wet. Peter knows this wetness will all help when the time is right.

His finger slides just a little deeper into his Sara. He is feeling what only her Doctor mother has seen in the exam room.

Peter breaks from kissing Sara and shifts her over onto her back. Placing a soft pillow under her head. He kisses her forehead. He positions himself over her holding one of her hands in his. Her bright smile says it all. Peter takes her other hand and guides it to his erection. He says to Sara "This is what will change you tonight." She wraps her free had around her father's manhood. It's the first penis she has ever touched.

Again positing himself over her with his free hand at her side, he takes his hand and guides his firm penis to her opening.

His gentle caressing has allowed Sara's vagina to flower out. Her vagina lips are full and to the sides. She is open to what will be a memory for her to cherish for her lifetime.

Peter places his penis head at the very spot that will cause the least amount of pain for his daughter as he enters her for the first time. Peter looking into her eyes, seeing her smiling face asks her, "Is this what you want my love." She responds, "Yes Peter, I give myself to you. I want you and I love you." Peter responds, "I love you Sara with all of my heart. I will cherish this memory of this moment forever. You are my daughter and now you will be my lover."

With that Peter slowly moves his penis down ever so gently into his Sara. The feeling for both is beyond description. A little further and there is a point of resistance. Peter holding Sara's hand tight, looks at her and says "I love you." With another movement inward, Sara flinches and squeezes her father's hand tighter. Peter holding himself there knows he has changed his Sara forever. Her virginity is no more.

Peter asks her "Are you OK?" With tears in her eyes she says "Yes." Sara, "Please dad make love to me. Make love to me as you do mom."

He again looks at her face, wiping one tear away and says "I want to make love to you my sweet Sara tonight, no one else, just you."

With that Peter slowly introduced more of himself into her. Within minutes Peter's manhood was completely in his daughter. They were making love. Sara experienced several orgasms, some small, some of unbelievable intensity.

Peter continued making love to this young beautiful women. His size and hers were a perfect match. Many minutes pass and Peters love making stamina will end. His climax approaches. He tells Sara his climax will be soon. Before he can say anything more... She asks to make this moment, this memory complete. "Please dad, fill me inside with all that you have to give."

With those elegant words, Peters climax begins. Sara feels all of the warmth her father has shown over the years, only now it's deep within her, intermingled with her own blood. The sensation of her father deep inside of her makes her close her eyes and hold his hand tighter.

Peter empties himself into his now no longer a virgin daughter's vagina. Staying within her, he rolls the two of them on their side. Holding each other, still joined in the most intimate way. Both saying "I love you" both dozing off to sleep.

Amy not hearing any sounds coming from Sara's bedroom, wants to peek in to see if all is good. She cracks the door open just a bit. Sara and Peter are still in their embrace. It appears Peter is still within his daughter. Both are asleep. Amy covers both with the duvet. Leaning gently over, softly she kisses both on the forehead, whispering "I love you to both."

Amy goes back to her own bedroom, knowing their decision was a good one. She knows that she will never be with Sara sexually. This wasn't about that. But she is happy beyond words to share Peter with Sara their daughter.

She puts her head on her pillow with a smile on her face and nothing but love in her heart for her family.

The next morning, Saturday, Amy gets a shower and heads for the kitchen. Their family has always had a family breakfast on Saturday morning. The other two sleepy heads smelling the aromas coming from the kitchen follow suite.

Amy "Good morning you two, sleep well" Sara and Peter looked at each other with a grin. Oddly enough, the room was filled with happiness not any sort of tension. This was a normal Saturday. Peter was going to say something and Amy interrupted him "You two sit down and enjoy your coffee."

I would like to talk to both of you. I hope both of you know how much I love you. I am glad we are all feeling good about our decision. Let me say this. "Peter you are the man I love. You are everything in my world."

Sara I hope you didn't think you would need to explain or reveal in anyway what you and your dad did, you do not.

What we do with each other is private and needs not to be discussed. Sara I told your father when he was making his mind up about going through with this, that he deserved this. He deserved to be with another, beautiful young women. He is a great man and a great lover. He has so much to add to our lives.

I also told your father, that you deserve him. You are a fantastic person and have and will always be our great daughter. You two have so much to give to each other. Your love, caring and spirt are beyond compare.

When I agreed to walk on this path, it was not to be kinky or slutty in any way.

Sara your dad and I have never considered an alternate life style, swapping partners or anything like that. Your father and I don't see this as perverse. The world may, but our world is inside this house, and inside the lives we choose to live. Others might judge us, but we choose you and our family being happy over all else.

This is our gift to you and a strengthening of our family. Making each of us more complete and adding to the love we have for one another.

When I said to both of you, I would share my husband of 22 years with another women, it was in the spirt of this family. Peter now belongs to both of us and he always has. His roll with Sara might have changed a bit, but he is still her father, friend, protector and now someone that loves you in every way possible.

Waffles, bacon and lots of coffee...Happy faces, laughing and good old family conversation was had that day.

**************

As Amy, Sara and Peter moved forward, a natural rhythm took over. They did not plan who would be with who. It just happened. Amy encouraged Sara and Peter to spend more time and nights together. This so Peter could be with his new lover teaching her and learning from her about so much.

Sara in short order became a very capable lover. Amy's time with Peter took a big turn upward. They rediscovered some of the youthful play they had enjoyed before.

As a family they grew. They became better friends and lovers. Their Saturday morning breakfasts became more lively.

Amy told Sara "Sharing Peter was not a competition." Amy knew that Peter untimely would love each of his two red headed girls in unique ways, as they would love him their own way.

As before with Amy, Sara is only involved with Peter, she has no outside interests. Sara has the lover of her dreams, why would she want anything more.

Sara will be staying with her parent's indefinitely, because this kind of sharing of love knows no expiration!