All Comments on 'Meara and Oakley Ch. 03'

by Erisjade16

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

He’s so mysterious yet so hot. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Even more interesting than before

Oakley definitely fits the tall and dark and mysterious hero vibe, I cannot wait for their relationship to progress and become much much more. This story is BRILLIANT, so well written and artfully woven together. Thank you.

LitLover469LitLover469over 5 years ago
I heart Moakley... Oakra... Meara & Oakley!

When I tell you I gasped in delight and did a happy dance when I saw this chapter was posted, I am not lying! Beautiful chapter! I love Meara and Ella's relationship! I love Meara and Oakley's relationship and how on the same page they are! I wonder if internally he's having the same response to seeing those flowers as Meara had to seeing that biker bunny? I love me some mysterious Oakley, but I so want to know his story! I so very badly want them both to open up to each other and take a chance on something more.

Wonderful storytelling! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes!

So so good. I love the suspense.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 5 years ago
Too short! LOL

I feel he is an undercover cop! All this subterfuge and secrecy he has going on. Next chapter quickly please.

aljackaljackover 5 years ago
sighs...

i am loving oakley and meara. meara is adorable in her denial, don't think it's going to last much longer tho. oakley is all kinds of sexy and alpha. i do wonder if he's a cop as another reader said or is he on the wrong side of the law. i really do hope he's a cop. as for the flowers...is that her ex? doesn't seem like something he would do so who could it be?

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 5 years ago
well

Excuse me while I drool, deep sigh..

VegasloverVegasloverover 5 years ago

I jumped for joy when I saw there was an update and you didn't disappoint! They are both falling and don't know how to handle it. I love how he looks out for her and wants to be her Superman. I wonder who/what he is. Meara can't be mad about his comment because she basically feels the same way he does. Part of me thinks he brought her the flowers and waited just to see her expression and make her smile. It's seems like something he would do and never admit it. I also think it could be the crazy guy who slashed her tires making a return or her ex trying to get back in her life just to get money. Hmmmm...this chapter was great. As usual. I sm eagerly awaiting my next fix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My oh my!

I’m loving this story. I can’t wait to find out more about Oakley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...and just like that you got me

This is too beautiful for words...and this last chapter had me tearing up...simply beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErisjade16@Erisjade16
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are into incest (in any shape or form), age play/regression, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME MESSAGING ME. Writing Creating Building -While my main focus here is writing, I do like to chat and RP if the mood strikes. Intelligence is sexy, and there's a fin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories