Medical Eroticism

Story Info
Medical procedure turns erotic.
2.4k words
4.54
12.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell you a story of one of, if not the most, erotic things that has ever happened to me.

Not long ago I had out-patient surgery done. Arriving at the hospital very early meant that there was no one waiting with me in the waiting room.

Eventually I was called by a middle-aged nurse to follow her.

She led me to a preparation room. Pointing to a gown on the bed she said, "Go ahead and get fully undressed and put this hospital gown on. The opening goes in back."

After I undressed, I unfolded the gown and slipped my arms through it. "Hey there is only a tie at the top!" I quipped.

"That's because no other tie is needed for what we are doing today," was her reply. She came around behind me and tied the neck opening for me.

She asked me a few minor questions while I got into the bed and then left pulling a curtain closed behind her.

Soon after a younger nurse pushing a small, wheeled table came through the door and closed it and the curtain behind her. As she put on surgical gloves she explained, "I'm going to prep you for your surgery. I'll be shaving the areas necessary for the procedure."

She then opened and folded down my gown to expose my chest. She used an electric shaver to remove the hair on my chest and abdomen and then repositioned the gown and tied it again at the back of my neck.

Moving my lower gown up to expose my genitals she said, "I'm sorry this is a little personal, but it's needed for the sterilization of the area." As she worked, she noted, "I'll try not to take any more than necessary in order to keep the discomfort at a minimum as it grows back."

Honestly at this point with all that was going on I was not really paying attention to the fact that I was exceptionally flaccid to the point of only the tip of my cockhead exposed. Maybe at another time or situation I might have been embarrassed by this condition, but not just then.

As she was shaving my left groin she said, "I'm just going to shift you over a little with my hand so I can get to all of the pubic area on this side."

She used the palm of her free hand to shift my penis and balls over to the right to get them out of her way.

She then moved to the right side of the bed and repeated the same activity again having to shift me to the left in a similar fashion. As she worked there was very little talk, but she did say, "I'm trying not to make you any more uncomfortable with this exposure than I have to. You let me know if I hurt you."

All of this very personal activity caused no arousal with me probably due to the overall impact of being in the hospital and the anticipation of the pending surgery. Looking back, I would like to think that had I been in the same situation with her in a more relaxed setting I would definitely have been fully aroused by the end of her effort.

When she finished, she removed the loose hair with a length of what looked to be blue painter's tape and then repositioned my gown and was gone.

I was rolled to surgery and was administered anesthesia. The last thing I was aware of was the lower part of my gown being folded up to my stomach and my body relaxing.

Sometime later I began to regain consciousness in recovery being attended by a nurse that I mostly only sensed and heard in the room with me.

The first sensation I had was one of needing to pee. As my senses continued to come back to me, I could feel the need building quickly. Not being able to wait any longer I feebly asked no one in particular, "Can I go to the bathroom?"

The nurse told me, "You can't get up for a few more hours. I'll get a bed bottle for you."

She left the room closing the curtains behind her.

I next was aware of someone moving my lower gown to uncover my groin.

The same nurse apologetically said, "I'm sorry for uncovering you but I have the jug for you to relieve yourself."

I could feel her shifting my penis such that she could get the head into the jug and then she held me in that position.

"You can go ahead and release now," she told me.

With some concentration I released a heavy stream of pee into the bottle.

Let me say again that at this time arousal was not even in my deepest thoughts. But I could feel her fingers grasping me to keep me in position.

Completing the task, I was off to sleep again.

In a short while I woke with a bad need to pee. Apparently the IV fluids have to go somewhere! Anyway, probably mumbling I said, "I have to pee again."

The same nurse said, "Give me just a minute."

The process with the jug was repeated again but this time I had my eyes opened and could see clearly that this nurse was attractive. This time feeling her holding onto my cock was, if not arousing, at least nice. I was mesmerized by her dark eyes as I lay there peeing while she held my flaccid cock.

After peeing I was very dry mouthed and asked, "Can I have something to drink?"

"Sure, we have several types of sodas and water. What would you like?" she asked.

"I'll take a clear soda if that's okay." I answered.

In just a few minutes she produced a large cup of soft drink for me. "Do you think you can drink this on your own?" she asked.

I tried to hold the cup but could not get a good grip so she held it close to my mouth while I downed the whole amount through the straw.

As my mind became clearer, I was able to take in more of what was going on. She was the only nurse that I saw in recovery. She was in my room more than out and we made small talk about this or that. I could see by the fit of her uniform that she had a nice figure, very nice dark hair and as far as I was concerned mesmerizing dark eyes.

From the conversation I found that she was in her mid-thirties and single, but I imagined divorced I just didn't ask. She did have a teenager in the local high school.

Later I had to "pee" again. With a little embarrassment I asked, "I'm sorry but can I go to the bathroom now?"

She moved to the bed side and said, "I really need to see that you can urinate freely as part of your recovery, so you don't have to apologize. This time I'll let you stand and walk to the restroom. It's just outside your door here.

"I'm going to help you sit on the edge of the bed, then help you stand slowly. You let me take the weight for you. Don't take a step until I tell you," she said, with authority.

She helped me sit up and then stand slowly while pulling my arms.

After I was comfortable standing, she pulled the curtain back and led me to the open door of the room.

I made an unsuccessful effort to reach back and close my open gown and she said, "Let me get that."

While still holding my arm she moved to my rear and gathered the gown to give me a little modesty in the hallway.

At the restroom door I entered and turned to close the door and she moved in with me saying, "Later you will be okay by yourself but this time I'm standing with you."

Now, by this point my head was much clearer and so this did not go unnoticed by my stimulation alarm. Only the medication still had a bit of a hold on my blood circulation.

While I was peeing, she stood just to my rear and kept a tight hold of my arm. She could not hold the gown closed as I needed it to be open to pee.

Finishing I stepped to the sink and washed my hands and grabbed a couple of paper towels to dry. I dropped them toward the trash but one of them took flight and headed to the floor. I instinctively leaned to pick it up which sent my head spinning and I began to lose my balance.

She gathered me in her arms and held me as I gained my balance while admonishing me, "Bending over is not in the game plan for 24 hours. You let me worry about the trash!"

She helped me back to the room pulling the curtain closed behind us then into the bed and I was off to sleep again.

Sometime later I woke up with her standing by the bed gently stroking my arm.

She asked, "How are you feeling?"

I told her, "My head is much clearer, but I do have to pee, again!"

She said, "Since you had trouble earlier, I will get the bed bottle, again." She punctuated her comment with a wink.

As I previously noted my head was clearer and apparently my blood was flowing better as my formerly flaccid penis now was also noticing the soft handling it had received by this nice and sexy, as my mind now saw her, nurse. It now had regained some of its composure.

When the nurse uncovered me and positioned the bottle between my legs, my cock had grown to half of its erect length. I wasn't actually embarrassed by this state but felt that it might embarrass the nurse.

She began too awkwardly manipulate my cock to get the head into the jug opening; she looked back at me with what I thought to be a very small smile forming at her lips.

I shrugged my shoulders slightly and said, "At least he's waking up."

She actually smiled as she got my cockhead into the bottle.

I began to pee and the result of this was my cock chose to swell even more. This required her to increase her grip on me which I surely felt and this I think was the initiation of a full hard on.

She was forcibly restraining my cock to keep it in the bottle until I finished. She removed the bottle and held my cock as she used a tissue to dry the tip.

This manipulation then got my mind into the game and now I was really hard and maybe even throbbing.

As she was releasing me, she had to lay my shaft up on my belly button. She covered me with my gown and turned to look down at me again.

"I'm sorry that happened," I whispered as I looked into her dreamy dark eyes apologetically. I could not prevent a grin on my lips.

She picked up the jug and said, "I'm going to empty this, and I'll be back to check on you shortly."

I thought she would be gone long enough for my arousal to calm but in fact she came back into the room in only a few minutes closing the glass door and curtain behind her.

She moved to the side of the bed and said, "I need to check your bandages." She uncovered me and saw that I still had a raging hard on.

Turning to look at me she asked, "Are you uncomfortable?"

Thinking that she thought I was uncomfortable at her seeing me excited I replied, "Maybe just a little but I can't help myself right now."

She gently reached and took my hard cock in her hand and began to stroke it. As she did so she produced a small bottle of lotion from her scrubs pocket. She applied enough to moisten me and her hand and began to increase the length of her strokes. As she laid the bottle down, she reached with her free hand and caressed my balls which added amazing feeling to her manipulations.

She turned and looked at me and I almost orgasmed immediately. Her dark eyes were so super sexy.

I moved my hand to the back of her thigh and softly asked, "Is this, okay?"

She looked into my eyes and nodded her approval.

I began softly rubbing her leg. As she began to tighten her grip on my cock, I moved my hand further up to her ass and began kneading it gently. Her hand on my cock felt unbelievable and her ass felt firm and sexy.

Leaning down and kissing me on the cheek she whispered close to my ear, "Does that feel good?"

This pushed me almost to the edge and I could only close my eyes nod and squeeze her ass cheek with urgency.

I think she sensed I was close as her strokes became more rapid. As she did, she placed a light breathy kiss on my ear and moved her face so that we were looking into each other eyes.

This sent me over the edge, and I exploded.

She continued to pump my cock as I spasmed over and over with my orgasm.

Her strokes were perfectly timed with my convulsions catching each one at the peak and seemingly lifting it out of the end of my cock. My eyes were closed, and I was in ecstasy, my mind rolling with each spasm in my body. Slowly I returned to my senses. I could feel her hand still wrapped around my now shrinking penis. I opened my eyes, and she had her face still right at my face looking into my eyes.

She smiled at me and asked, "How are you feeling sweetie?"

"Wonderful," was my sighing response.

Being more specific she asked, "I mean are you in any pain at all?"

I said, "No, in fact I feel totally awake now!"

Using little squeezes, she milked the remaining cum out of my cock. She moved to the sink and let warm water flow over a washcloth and came back to clean me up. She patted me dry, moved my gown back in place and leaned back down to my ear and whispered, "This never happened!"

I just shook my head in agreement and smiled at her and whispered, "That was amazing!"

Her activity and conversation with me continued as normal for the remaining hour or so until I was allowed to dress and was discharged.

I imagine I will never see her again even if I return to the same hospital and the same unit, that's just my luck!