Medical Group Group Medical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was visibly shaken and frozen to the spot. "Alex," she started, and cleared her throat, looking down at the floor and then back to me. There was something close to panic in her eyes. Maybe, as in my case, whatever emotional reaction she was having to this room full of partially dressed people was also compounded by the stress of a long travel day. She adjusted the position of her arms covering her chest.

"I . . . I don't think I can do this."

I pursed my mouth and nodded in reflection, looking back with her across the scene.

Not seeing any way out of this for her, I thought I could try the soothing, calming influence, so I took her by the crook of the arm and tried to coax her off her perch in the doorway and over to the desk. I said quietly to her. "Well, you did it. You are here, on the trip. In Iceland, having an adventure. And this is what we are doing, it seems. Let's check you in and then take it step by step. Okay?"

I didn't see a reaction but after a hesitation and a little more pressure from me on her arm, she followed my lead into the waiting greeter nurse who looked up at us.

"Jennifer Schwartz, right? . . . yes, you are checked in. Here take this." Jenny took the clipboard like I did earlier, but immediately brought it flush against her chest, covering herself in an unconscious reflex movement. The nurse pointed and said, "Have a seat there, please."

I guided Jenny around to the row of seats, where our lovable Eric Ericcson was in the process of dismissing Mr. Middle-Age-Pudge from his station and bringing in Ms. Young-Firm-Tits up to his chair. Jenny and I sat down, myself in the chair that directly faced her, as Eric reached for the blood pressure cuff.

This was fucking awkward. Marilyn wore one of those thin, stretchy fabric bras that I love and that younger women can wear so well. It came over her shoulders, each strap a one-inch swath that widened as it dropped to nestle against the bulk of each breast, meeting in the middle at a single point cut deep, forming a "V" below the cleavage where the orbs of her breast just brushed together then separated again. A wide space was left open in the middle of her chest exposing the circular shape of each tit. It was pretty much any horny guy's heaven to stare at that.

And even one better, the fabric was an off-white and fairly transparent to the skin below, swirled with an embroidered pattern, roses and stems in a solid white thread. Usually I'd seen this kind of bra worn with an opaque insert that ran like a second, shallower but more supportive bra underneath, covering up the nips and holding everything together.

But in Marilyn's case, I imagine because she didn't have any idea she would be put on display like this today—and probably because she had a youthful shape to her figure and usually got away with it—there was no insert. Just the thin, stretchy fabric directly over the soft skin of her breasts, giving a fantastic view of the darker pink of her nips showing in parts through the rose swirls. They aimed outwards from a height at the middle of her breast. And in a bonus to those who are fans of it, the rounded balled ends of horizontal metal studs were visible at the sides of each nipple. Marilyn! Wow.

As Eric positioned her arm to put on the cuff, he jostled her and she shifted around in the chair. I watched Marilyn's tits jiggle around of their own momentum with her movements. Ah, Jesus Christ, this was one hell of a sight. Those tits were impossibly high on her young chest, bulging out in perfect spheres. I needed to get a girlfriend again if I was this fucking turned on by a pair of tits in a bra. But I doubted I would ever catch fine eighteen-year-old tail like this again. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I ever did. Those years went by too fast.

I didn't want fuck up a nice thing I had going with Jenny by her noticing my staring at this girl, so I forced myself to turn in my chair. I lowered my voice.

"Did you get a direct flight from Denver?"

Jenny paused. She had also been avidly watching Marilyn and Dr. Eric, as well as taking glances around the room to observe who else was watching this little setup, and she was annoyed.

"Alex, I can't make small talk right now." There was an unusual edge in her voice. Gentle Jenny. Fuck, she must be really wound up by this situation. Shunned, I let my gaze drift back to Marilyn. If Jenny didn't want to talk, then why not indulge myself a little bit in this tit show. It sure beat the movies on the plane for entertainment.

Eric ramped up the pressure on her arm, and she looked down at her own lap so I allowed myself to stare boldly. Such lovely, firm young tits on the reluctant eighteen year old. My dick was rising fast to the occasion and I feared if I got called up soon I'd have to break out the one of the methods to calm things down. Every guy has his stored imagery to make the boner a thing of the past!

"But yes. I did." Jenny whispered back, a small guilt in her voice. A smile came over me as I recalled her personality. That's my Jenny. What an amazing girl. Even in distress, she didn't want to leave me with the impression that she had been rude. I glanced over and saw her face looking straight ahead, resolutely, clipboard still clutched against her chest. She was staring at Marilyn and Eric, probably wondering about her turn in the chair.

Then the blood pressure cuff came off and Eric did something I didn't expect: he stood Marilyn up, still facing us, and slipped in behind her, pulling the chair out of the way deftly with his foot. Up went one of her arms, and he guided it all the fuck around in the air to make it look like his patient was waving at an immense crowd arrayed before her.

Marilyn held her body steady as he manipulated her, confusion showing on her face. Standing up now, she and her gorgeous chest were on display for the rest of the room. When Eric bent her arm—testing the mobility of her shoulder joint was my guess for his excuse—her chest naturally pushed forward and her tits strained against the fabric of her bra. With the tension pulling from the shoulder, her ring of her areola was highlighted and aimed outwards and upwards in the light bra. It was a beautiful sight. He wiggled her shoulder and her tits bounced around.

Swinging my head around confirmed my suspicions: I wasn't the only human with two balls in the room that had noticed this little display of Eric's. At least a half dozen pairs of eyes from guys sitting on various waiting chairs had locked onto this scene. Even one guy whose chair was aimed the other direction, seeing the looks on the others in his pod, had craned his neck fully around to see what he was missing. That was rude, I thought, but nobody was in a position to check him. Obviously I wasn't the only dude in here who was fucking horny. And nothing like a room full of bra-ed and pantied professional women to turn a guy on.

But it went further. Eric slipped his other hand around Marilyn's front by her neck and under her bra strap. Starting at the shoulder and then sliding lower, he palpated the flesh of her upper chest. He muttered something to her, about her shoulder, I assumed, and she nodded in reply.

His other hand went to the back side and began kneading the flesh that was trapped between, working his way down. The hand on the front was well into the supple tissue of her upper breast and even approaching her nipple. I couldn't imagine there was a medical reason for this treatment, but Marilyn stood stoically, enduring it. Her mouth twitched as one of Eric's palpations brought his hand deep into the meat of her breast.

I forced my eyes away from this and looked to my left. Like everyone else, Jenny was staring at the scene, mouth open, frozen in disbelief. She turned to me and mouthed silently, "Alex, what the fuck?"

Much as I was enjoying this little fantasy, I gathered my initiative to do something. Young Dr. Ericcson needed an intervention, I realized, and everyone watching was medical personnel and must have known it, even if they hadn't acted yet. I was the closest one to the action. Shifting my weight in the chair, I resigned myself to being the one to do something.

But just as I was about to stand up, Eric stopped his questionable manipulations and guided a stunned Marilyn back to us. I dropped my ass back down into the chair, relieved, and blew out air from my mouth. I never liked confrontation much, and my heart was pounding having been brought to the edge of action and back again.

Jenny was Eric's next target instead of me, to my surprise, and Jenny's too, but there he was holding his hand out insistently, asking for her clipboard, like nothing at all had happened out of the ordinary with Marilyn. His movement was direct and businesslike, and Jenny found herself buffaloed into going along with it, handing him the clipboard from her clutches and standing up to be positioned into that chair. She sat, arms still crossed over her breasts, and looked at me. I knew Jenny well enough that I figured something was going to blow here. Eric reached towards her with the blood pressure cuff, motioning her to lower her arms.

"Excuse me," she said, to him. "There must be a private room for this."

He stopped, halted by her words. The cuff fell to his lap. In what must have been an Icelandic accent to his English, he said politely, "No, I am sorry. We all work in here. This room. It is the only room." She didn't respond, and he motioned to the cuff and added, "I must measure the blood pressure now."

My girl Jenny just folded her hands and stared back at him. I knew that stubbornness.

The fuck was going to happen here, I didn't know. Half of me wanted to save Jenny, be the hero and make the day for her and shit like that. The other half of me was annoyed with her for putting up a fuss. I was tired and ready to get to my bed in whatever dorm they had set up for us, even if it meant being poked and prodded to get there. That part of me said, Jenny, for fuck's sake, just sit there quietly in your bra and do whatever they need and let's get this over with.

A third half of me—do I get three halves?—wanted to get a fuck with either the pretty brunette with the heavenly side boobs or the eighteen year old titted hottie. Or with Jenny for that matter, but she didn't look to be in a fuckable mood at that moment. That would be hot, though. Smallest tits of the three but what a personality. And that slender stomach and ass of legend.

The stalemate between Jenny and Eric was broken when a man approached dressed in a highly contrasting—to the blonde and white colors that were everywhere—dark suit. Some kind of official dude, all serious; he looked like a guy you didn't want to mess with. He spoke quietly to them, and I leaned in to hear but couldn't make it out. It was some kind of talking to, evidently, and Jenny's face flushed red as he continued.

Whatever was said, after he withdrew she quietly sat up in the chair and stuck out her arm for Eric's cuff. I was curious if it had been a gentle convincing or a harsh threat or what.

Well, at least things were moving again and I was one step closer to getting my head on a pillow. And as a bonus, Jenny's bra was now uncovered in front of me and I couldn't stop myself from checking out the shape of her cute little titties while Eric did his thing. Thin spaghetti straps ran up and over her beautiful, slender and tanned shoulders. The cups featured thick, opaque white fabric unlike Marilyn's semi-transparent number—showing no sign of what was underneath, no more than a swimsuit, really—but still it highlighted her petite, pretty breasts in their full shape and that was pleasing to watch while Eric pumped and measured.

I wondered what had happened to my other two girls of interest, the brunette and Marilyn, so I scanned the room. Marilyn was at the tit station, where the brunette had been when I entered, facing away from me. She was fully topless I could see from the back side, which was sexy as fuck even though I couldn't see shit of her tits from that angle. That would be fun to watch and I felt a sinking feeling to be missing it. The asian doctor guy was pawing at her, it seemed like, raising her hands up over her head so he could have better access. This was intriguing but I wasn't going to be able to keep tabs on that from way over at Eric's station.

The brunette was harder to find, but then I found her waiting in a row of chairs at the far back right near the wall. The other eyes from around the room that had found Marilyn's tits a worthy attraction a few moments prior had all drifted back to their own business. Jenny's figure didn't have that kind of draw, I guessed, at least not from a distance. Her features were fine, but better appreciated in close contact. Not as stereotypic as Marilyn's pinup hourglass figure.

Eric had Jenny standing up now, and she seemed compliant. That was a surprise to me. Like he did for Marilyn, he was prowling around her as he guided her arms in different positions. I looked more closely; this was an interesting development. Especially when he bent her at the waist and ran his fingers up her back, feeling every vertebrae. That was a turn on, and something I'd wanted to do for years. When she leaned towards me, I enjoyed a peek at her small breasts hanging gently in the bra. A small line of cleavage showed.

Then came the stomach exam. Her beauty there had not escaped Eric, for he took his time feeling each little ridge, even slipping the fingers of his flattened hand under the top of her panty waistband. I don't think he ran it down to her pussy, but he got to the top of her mons, that cute little bump right above her slit, pressing in and watching her reaction to his motions. Fuck.

When she used to sunbathe in LA, I also peeked at her there and was familiar with her shape. I was jealous of Eric's hand, wondering what those fingers were feeling. I looked to Jenny's face expecting some kind of eruption, but I saw nothing but the desire to endure. The guy in the suit really had put her in a compliant mode!

That was it for Eric's turn with Jenny. Not surprisingly, when it was my turn he measured my blood pressure in a jiffy without any extra palpations or arm movements or chest squeezing or hand down my pants. This confirmed, luckily, that Eric wasn't interested in grabbing a handful of my cock. The extra inspections and manipulations were saved for his pretty young female patients, it seemed.

While I was getting my vitals measured, Jenny had been working on her paperwork, idly, still sitting in Eric's row of chairs. It was a thin cover story; I knew she was just hanging out at that station waiting for me and that gave me a little smile. It was nice to be needed. When I was done and approached the chairs she stood up and we took a few steps together away from Eric's station. Curiosity got to me and I asked her eagerly.

"What'd that guy say to you? The suit guy, all official looking."

She shrugged. Not as pissed as she'd been earlier; more resigned to the situation now. Still not a happy camper, though.

"Just that this is all normal, and mandatory for me to get assigned a bed tonight. And he asked, did I see anyone else complaining?"

"That was it? And you folded? Shit, I thought you were going to give them a fight." I gave her a crooked smile, encouraging her spirit.

"Oh," she said tiredly, looking down at her feet. "I don't know. Maybe I should have. A younger me might have. But he seemed serious. Said if I don't go through it I'm going to be stuck in a holding area at the airport for 24-48 hours while they figure out what to do with me."

"What? Jesus."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. And I just want to get a bed. It's been a long day."

I mulled over the situation. "Well, I hate to say, my pretty friend, but the worst is yet to come."

Yes, Jenny, I thought as I led her across the room, the tits guy was next. She was still looking down, caught in her own thoughts, and hadn't appreciated what was coming up at this station. As we neared it, I felt that I owed her a direct warning from what I had learned. In her ear, I whispered, "This guy is going to grab your boobs."

"What . . .?" She said, looking first at me, then over to the asian doc, eagerly waving for us to sit down.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I saw him pawing at that girl. The young busty one. The one Eric was playing with."

"Like pawing at her naked, you mean?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck. Alex, I don't want to be here." There was a pause. "Wait, who's Eric?"

I flashed another crooked smile. "Just what I called that last guy. My little joke. Eric Ericcson must be his name, I figured. Prototype Icelander. He sure liked the feel of that girl's tits."

"Alex!"

"Well, he did. You see the way he mashed her boob? That wasn't medical."

"I know! I saw it. It's just . . . I hadn't heard you talk that way before." She shook her head, like it was all a different reality than her normal world. Then she looked back at me, curiously. "You thought she was cute, though, huh?"

Now I was embarrassed. "Well, yeah," I confessed shyly. "You, . . . looked very nice up there as well."

That got a teeny smile. "Thank you. The vote of confidence is appreciated right now."

"Listen," I realized. "Why don't I go first with this twerp. Liang Chang. So you, . . . you know, I'll move on to the next station and you can get a little privacy."

"Liang Chang? Really?" I got a one-eyebrow raise and a smile for the effort. Onto my tricks, she didn't bother for further clarification.

But then she looked back to the situation. Liang with his stethoscope, the chair in front of him, the doorway, some guys shuffling in to sit down back at Eric's station. There was a pause and I could see the wheels turning in her mind.

"No, look . . . it's okay. You can watch," she smiled at me. Fuck. Was that a little flirt from my sweet Jenny?

Then she looked more closely at the guys trailing us who would be queued up here in a few minutes after the blood pressure check. She must have had the same thought. "Anyway, I think I'd rather get this over with before I get a bigger audience."

Jenny settled in and doc Chang started working on her, first just feeling up her neck. But she wasn't paying much attention; she kept glancing over to me. I was in one of the chairs directly facing her, and also I could look behind her to the main entry door, the one I had stood in what seemed like long ago gawking at the brunette's tits. Her look mostly was dread at being examined by this little doctor dude, but did I detect a small flash of excitement by being watched by me?

Then up went her hands to her head. She still had her bra on, but I watched her breasts stretch the fabric of her bra. Then it came. The practiced motion from Liang and off slipped her bra. Her beautiful little tits went bare for Liang, and for me. I'd waited years for this, jacked off imagining what kind of nips she had, you know, all that simple and stupid guy fantasy stuff trying to think exactly how her tits would hang when naked; the expression on her face when she would be exposed for me. Now I saw it all.

She had large areolae and beautiful pointed dark pink nips. Lovely! What a perfect shape, even without the bra, and such smooth skin. Her head was aimed downwards, but her eyes looked up submissively at Liang, as he instructed her to move her arms out of the way. She complied, and he reached in to touch her breast; she looked over to me, an adorable shy expression saying hey, I'm sitting here, vulnerable as shit, my tits bared, letting you see all of this. It was the fucking sexiest thing I could imagine.

When I labeled him a pervert in my own thoughts, I hadn't really known this to be the case, but as I watched him give her some kind of flimsy excuse for a breast exam I realized he really was just feeling her up, including long, slow pinches of her flesh. Liang must have the same fascination with her large nips because he leaned in to take a close look, pinching one hard and pulling that fucker out. The skin of her breast stretched taut.