Medical Group Group Medical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers

"Pull! Alex is young man. Not take long. Like this." Nadia pushed Jenny's hand off for a moment and grabbed my cock from from behind, reaching under my legs. Jesus Christ. I didn't expect nor appreciate this development. The fat nurse started pulsing me and Jenny moved back a bit and to watch, amazed and amused.

Fuck. During a medical physical for a charity trip in the middle of Iceland, instead of a quick checklist and being sent to bed, I was getting my cock yanked by a chubby middle-aged Russian nurse while the girl of my dreams watched. A what-the-fuck day indeed.

Somehow, things in my cock department weren't proceeding fast enough along the path Nadia intended for this little ejaculation show, and she was annoyed.

"Alex. Focus. Think something. About sex." I closed my eyes, but couldn't wipe the image of Nadia's round middle-aged Russian face from my vision. I didn't even know if I wanted to let things fly here, or even if I could if I'd wanted to. I'd never rubbed one out in the middle of a crowded room before.

But there were three things I didn't count on. The first was Nadia's hands. Forget how she looked. Fuck, when I closed my eyes and forgot about that, the feeling of her hands was something amazing. This chick was good, like a professional. The motion was smooth, and up and down went my cock with her persistent pulling, her other hand cradling my balls. The second thing was that I was horny as hell and hadn't busted a nut in days. I was primed for action.

The third was Jenny. The devil she was, then. I opened my eyes and sure enough, she was watching, taking this whole thing in. She looked up from my dick to my stomach and then to my face and with a smirk she lowered the bra clutched to her breast. It revealed her other hand caressing a nipple, slowly, with her slender, graceful fingers. She wanted me to see it. It was a scene of literal titillation and that was the ticket for my cock to begin the final approach.

If it hadn't been for those factors, I would have managed to control myself. But I didn't. A thick load of cum shot out towards the floor as I shook in ejaculation. I was worried a muscle in my legs or groin would cramp from this awkward crouched position and I would go down in a heap on top of the cum cup. Fuck. But oh fuck, that felt so good. I pulsed a few more times as I shot a full load.

Jenny smiled.

"Oh!" Nadia exclaimed, pleased. Quickly she pulled a towel into place to mop up what didn't make it into the target. "This is healthy," she said in English, holding up the cup and examining its contents. There was a satisfaction in her voice. Maybe I was going to be what she remembered out of today when she was home rubbing her fat nub in the bathtub.

So then up I went to a standing position at her command, and back went the shorts over my spent and deflating cock, and with a pat on the ass the Russian nurse spun me around and shooed me out of her station.

A fleeting regret passed through me as I realized I wasn't going to see whatever inspection, pussy or otherwise, that awaited the girls. But I was spent and mellow, enjoying that special after-orgasm moment in life that dudes joked about, when your brain was most like a chick's. Sex wasn't on my mind, for a brief moment. The curse of being a fucking horny dude was lifted momentarily.

It didn't seem like there was a way to share a private word with Jenny, so I took a look around the room to see where I was going next. The girls behind me were also still in some kind of recovery process over what they had just witnessed. No one else in the rest of the room seemed to either have noticed or cared about my little explosion, or else they were just being polite on this strange day. Thank God I didn't recognize anyone from previous trips. That was for the best.

I stumbled through the next few tables that were scattered in the center of the room. Random shit, like a blood draw, vision test, lung capacity. Then an interesting one, a full foot inspection by a podiatrist. I guess having any cuts on your feet to let in the creepy crawlies in Africa is a worry they take seriously. She rubbed down a few callouses for me with a scratchy metal pad and gave me a thumbs up.

Jacking off into the fat nurse's hands had relaxed me. That took the horny edge off that I was feeling earlier, so I didn't even bother to track my three girls very closely through the exam stations behind me. I figured they were following me in some order. At one point I saw a new girl sit down at the tit station. Cute one with a nice full rack, and shy too—probably another one of the young nursing students—and Liang was starting to have his fun with her. Dam, that was going to be quite the scene, but I had a pleasant buzz and watched only absent-mindedly. No response from the cock department yet. More time was required.

Finally I arrived at what was, as far as I could tell, the final station of this day's ordeal, located in the far back left of the room, against the wall. There was an exam bed cranked up high, its bottom half partially obscured by a three-fold flimsy privacy screen—like the ones you see in old Mad Magazines where the male doctor is lusting after the changing female and all you see through it is the black and white silhouette of her naked tits and hips—and an instrument stand on the far side of it topped with an old CRT display. And yet another athletic, blonde Icelandic dude in attendance, hunched over the machine. I tagged him as a Lars, even though I read later that's not an Icelandic name at all. But what the fuck did I know. Lars worked as a placeholder.

Lars brought an ultrasound wand over to the table where a naked dude who was probably in his fifties was lying prostrate on his stomach on that exam bed, covered in black hair. All over his shoulders and back and even down to his naked ass. He must have been Greek or middle-eastern, I guessed. Fortunately the screen over the ass side of the table prevented me from having to look straight into his ass crack.

Lars was rubbing the shit out of the Greek's backside with that plastic wand and working up a sweat. His frustration was obvious, and I guessed the bare-assed Greek wasn't any happier. I tried to look away from the scene but Lars waved to me.

"You are a doctor?"

I nodded.

"You are all doctors here?" he repeated.

"Yeah. There are nurses and EMTs—paramedics—but yes, we're all medical staff."

"I need some help," he said bluntly, waving the ultrasound wand in the air to the CRT stand. "Machine is fucked."

I hesitated, looking at the hairy muppet creature spread before me on the bed. I was reluctant to get involved. But I saw Lars' frustration, and relented. "What do you need?"

Lars looked me over, appraising. "You know the ultrasound, yes?"

"Sure." It had been a few years but we all had trained in it at one point or another. For the past few years now I'd been shooting people with needles of propofol, not with little ultrasound camera wand gizmos. But it couldn't be that hard. I tried to remember if there were any special tricks for sticking it up a guy's asshole.

"Just hold here," Lars said and pointed the wand at the Greek. "Prostate check. I'll go try to fix it." He pointed back to the machine that the wand's coiled cord dangled over to.

Shit, I thought. I've had a lot of interesting experiences today, and the one I'm going to end with is sticking a wand up a hairy guy's ass. Well, what the fuck, I mused with a crooked smile. It's better than being jacked again. Take life as it comes.

I moved around to the other side of the flimsy privacy screen and gratefully accepted the offer of a pair of latex gloves from Lars, and took the wand from him. I glanced as little as possible at this guy's black hole of an ass crack, where the hair grew so dark and dense that it would never return. It was like the anti-matter of assholes. Lars went back to fuss at the machine and called back to me. "Align it, please. Prostate."

I had been doing only anesthesia for a few years, so I tried to remember my basic anatomy classes; then I forced myself to look down at this guy's hairy ass and spread his cheeks with a gloved hand to find his rectum. Overdoing it, I squeezed about half the tube of gel on the wand and right down onto his anus. It was going to take him a while to wipe all that shit out of there, but that was his problem not mine.

Okay, I mulled over the geometries as the wand went in and I started remembering. In and then down, towards the base of the penis from the back side, I said to myself as the wand penetrated the poor Greek. Right to the male G-spot, as gay guys know well. And peggers too, I thought, or anybody else who plays around with anal. Right down to about . . . there.

The dude turned his head and groaned when I dug the wand in deeper. I wasn't trying to turn him on, honest, but he may have been feeling some unavoidable sensations.

"That it?" I asked Lars. No answer, but I held the pressure.

It took a few minutes of back and forth but I eventually managed to get it where Lars needed. I felt like he and I were starting to make a good team, and by immersing myself in this task I had just about forgotten where I was and the context of this weird day. Before I knew it the hairy guy was dressed and dismissed. So I was honestly taken aback when I looked up to see Marilyn standing a few feet away, hands over her bra and panties, staring at me, confused.

"Well, hello!" I said, recovering quickly from the surprise, and pleased to see the cute eighteen year old again. Working with Lars had given me a boost of professional confidence, I think. It was easy to get back into the role of being the one in charge.

"Wait, what? . . . You work here now or something?" She was looking at the way I was standing at the foot of the exam table, holding the wand in the air with my gloves on. This was a girl who had previously been entertained by seeing a fat Russian nurse jerk me off and ejaculate all over the floor. I felt like it was past the time for formalities. There was some deserved payback coming.

"Yep. Strip down and hop up here on the bed for me, toots."

She froze, eyes going wide at me. "Did you just call me 'toots'?"

"Uh huh." I smiled and gestured to my partner in crime. "Tell her what to do, Lars."

He looked up from his display where I guessed that something was still "fucked." He spoke curtly to Marilyn.

"Hello. This is the ultrasound. Please remove your clothing and lie on the table."

She looked unbelieving at the pair of us, her hands turning palms up. It must have seemed that the whole thing was rigged against her.

I nodded knowingly and raised my eyebrows, tapping the ultrasound wand against the palm of my other hand. A good long look down at Marilyn's front and stirring in the groin told me I was ready again to see all of her now, without the bra and panties in the way this time.

She made a small sound with her mouth and gave an exasperated eye roll as only a teenage girl can do and then relented; she started undressing. "This is such a fucking weird day, I can't even fucking believe it."

I watched her unpack those luxurious tits from their holsters, and didn't take my eyes off as they bounced around when she shimmied out of her panties. Beautifully smooth pink skin all around her pussy, as I expected, but she moved too fast for me to appreciate it, covering again with her hands. She approached the table and I looked to Lars for some guidance. I didn't even know what exam we were doing for her and what position to put her in. Could be abdominal, breast, pelvic, or rectal. Rectal at least, I knew from the ordeal with the hairy Greek. But if I was lucky, it might be all of the above.

She waited there, asking me with her eyes reluctantly what I was going to make her do next.

"Wait until he's ready," I answered, nodding to the Icelander hunched over the CRT screen. "There's been some computer problems."

She stood awkwardly with one hand over her breasts and the other covering her groin.

My gaze wandered back to the tables spread across the room to see who was where. Yes, my brunette was there, maybe even the next one to join us at the ultrasound, and then I found Jenny back a few, at the blood draw. I looked across the room to see if the tits guy had any new cute girls there but couldn't make it out. Now that my dick was coming back alive I was more curious about what new perverted nakedness was going on around me.

"Lie here, on your back please, miss." Lars had come back to attend to Marilyn, patting the surface of the exam table. I was still hanging out at the foot of the table by the privacy screen and didn't know if Lars wanted me there anymore after doing my job on the hairy prostate guy. I figured, fuck, with Marilyn here and bare naked it was worth a try. So I stood there confidently just hanging onto the wand. I played the assistant ready to accept instructions. Lars looked towards me, ambivalently—like he was also wondering if he should send me on my way or not—then he shrugged and turned back to the computer.

"We start with breasts."

I nodded, reflecting. Always a good decision, I thought wryly. I came up by Marilyn's side. She had climbed up on the table, obeying Lars' orders, but hadn't changed the way she had her hands over her tits and pussy. It was still sexy as hell. Maybe even more because she was shy. If she had just hung her body out and not cared it probably would have gotten boring. We'd all seen the flesh of a thousand tits by that point in our medical careers. But a shy, nervous, reluctant girl, and cute as hell . . . that was a whole new excitement.

"Wait. Fuck." Lars was not in a good mood. "Hang on. Fucking. Machine." He said this last part loudly and slowly, frustrated.

Marilyn's and my eyes briefly connected as we waited. Then she swiveled to stare at the ceiling blankly. I imagined that she just wanted out of there and into her comfy bed.

"How old are you?" I asked, trying to break the ice.

No response. Then she tipped her head towards me lazily.

"How old am I?"

"Yeah."

"You've got me up here on this fucking table, naked and you're asking me how old I am?"

"Sure. Sorry, I didn't mean to be inappropriate. I was just curious."

A puff of air came out of her mouth between pursed lips. Her head drifted back towards the ceiling and she shifted her arms around on her chest, absent-mindedly. She shook her head to herself, wondering what the fuck she was doing there.

"Twenty," she finally said.

My guess of eighteen wasn't too far off.

"Ah. Then you are a nursing student, right?"

"Yeah."

I wanted her to like me. It probably was a fool's errand, but I wanted to be comforted that I hadn't done anything majorly stupidly wrong in this adventure today, and that she didn't think I was a total creep. Probably too late for that, but I had to try.

"These trips are worth it, you know. I've been on, let me see . . ." I actually had to think for a second. Mexico was first, then Ecuador, then Russia, twice. "This will be number five."

She was silent. Then, looking back past me to the room, "This is pretty fucked up."

"Yeah, well . . ." I trailed off. "As you've seen for yourself, it hasn't exactly been a normal day for me either."

She looked back at me, and I'm sure the image of me blowing my load popped into her mind.

"Fuck yeah. . ." A half smile crept across her face, remembering. "You have a thing for fat chicks?"

"No. Jesus! You saw what that nurse was doing. Come on, she had some skills!" I tried to bring some levity to the situation. "And you guys, all watching, sitting there in your sexy little lingerie, boobs out, staring at me. It was too much. No guy could have resisted."

"Yeah, I bet." The smile was still there, although it started to fade when Lars approached. It disappeared altogether when he took the wand from me and brought it over her tits. An impatient hand gesture asked her to expose herself for us, which she did.

Those tits of hers, wow. Now that she and I had been talking, it was more interesting to take a closer look. Somehow it was more intimate, talking to her, getting to know her just a little, and her nervous glance over to me and then back down to her exposed chest made it even more so.

Maybe she wondered what she looked like to us, lying there. Fucking hot is how she looked; I would have told her if she asked. Beautiful, round, firm tits, holding a good shape even with her lying flat on her back. Big pink nips aimed outwards, as I had noticed before, with a perfect amount of puff in them.

Lars moved the wand down into the flesh of her naked breast, starting at the collarbone. He watched the machine mostly. I guess he had things fixed up good enough for showtime. When he got to the middle of her tit, he first mashed the bulk of the flesh with the wand, then in a surprise to me grabbed her nipple roughly with the fingers of his other hand and stretched her whole tit over the midline of her chest.

"Ow. Fuck," she muttered as the skin on the outside of her breast went taut with the pull. "What are you doing?"

"Don't move, please," Lars snapped.

"But you're hurting me."

"Quiet," he said, and ran the wand over the taut flesh on the outside of her breast.

Lars looked to the computer display and Marilyn appealed to me with her eyes. I gave her a sympathetic shrug. There wasn't fucking much I could do. Lars was off on his own program. She held her mouth in a tight grimace and blinked away a tear. I heard her take in an uneven breath. Lars had a solid grip on her nip, trapped there in a hard pinch.

Then he moved to the underside of her tit, yanking her nip up towards her neck. The whole breast strained in response to the pressure.

"God damnit," she muttered, looking down at Lars' hand pawing on her sensitive flesh.

Lars ignored her and traced the wand up and down on the lower half of her tit.

"Fuck," he said, looking at the machine. He handed the wand to me. "Other side," was the only command given to me, and then he sat down by his monitor. The tit that he had been tugging bounced free, and she soothed it with her hand. I tried to catch her eye but she was sulking. That must have hurt pretty good, yanking her nip around like that.

Lars banged in some commands. "Ready."

I shrugged, waving the wand over her other tit, and she opened up her for me unhappily.

"Start at the top," Lars said.

That part was easy. I made long traces over her flesh. Marilyn watched me warily as I ran the wand around her breast. Not a bad day at the office.

"Lateral," came the command.

Okay, I thought. Is there a way to do this more gently than Lars' grab? With one hand I tried pushing the breast towards her midline, but I was covering too much of her flesh and I couldn't get the wand on, and when I pushed more gently the breast slipped under my hand. Fuck. Have to do it the Lars way, I decided.

"Sorry," I mouthed to Marily, and just grabbed a hard pinch of nip like I had seen our Icelander do, and pulled her tit inwards.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she muttered quietly, shifting her body weight on the table to lessen the pain and rolling her head side to side.

It was sexy as hell to hold the nub of her nip that tight. I could feel its texture with my fingers, and also how it hardened in response under my grip. I don't think this was all bad for Marylin. Her brain and body might not have been exactly on the same page.

"Underside," barked Lars.

I released and regrabbed the nip, and yanked that thing up. Marilyn had her eyes shut tightly so I took my time, running that fucking wand up and down her skin. What a beautiful breast, so supple. I leaned that tit over to the right, then back over to the left, watching her skin stretch with the movement.

"Last check for the breast," Lars barked out as he stood up and came to the table, motioning for the ultrasound wand. I handed it over; Marilyn and I waited to see what this was. I was in luck and Marilyn was not.

ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers