Medical Group Group Medical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nipples," Lars said with a straight face. He leaned his face down to her tits and tweaked one.

She jerked away from his grip, making a face. "What are you doing?"

"Last check," he repeated, and looked to Marily and spoke carefully. "When I say 'up', push your chest up and take a deep breath."

"What?" She asked, confused. I was confused, too. What was Lars playing at now?

"I give the command and you push up. Okay?"

"I don't understand."

"Up!" Lars said, simply. Marily looked at him. Lars waited, watching her, the wand out in the air above her chest.

"Up!" he said again, loudly, positioning his hand over her breast and moving it upwards.

"This is so stupid," she said, and looked down to her feet where I was standing. "Alex, what's going on?" I shrugged. I had no more idea than Marylin did. Lars was going off the rails.

It was some kind of standoff. Lars showed no sign of relenting. She looked at him for many seconds, then sighed and half-heartedly pushed her chest off the table. Her breast rose a little. It was beautiful, and so fucking sexy. Even lying flat on her back, her twenty-year-old breast was firm and held its own shape; with her pushing herself up off the table the nipple aimed straight at the ceiling.

"More. Up!" Lars was brutal in his demand.

"Really?"

Lars reached around roughly and slid his hand under her shoulder blade and yanked yer up further off the table.

"Okay, okay," she relented, and flexed her muscles to hold that position. It was awkward, not only pushing her breast up for inspection but the muscle strain to hold her torso raised off the table.

Lars resumed his attention to her breast, bringing the wand in close. He pinched a chunk of areola and pulled the shit out of it up in the air. Her breast stretched taut.

"Ow!" she said, straining. Now she had to hold her chest suspended up off the table; if she relaxed, her tit would yank out of his grip painfully. Maybe I should have stopped things at that point. Lars just held her nip up in the air, the skin of her dark pink areola pulled away from her breast.

Then he did something I had never seen in my training, he ran the want right on her sensitive nipple tissue. He looked over to the screen. Maybe there was something real here in the medical exam. But I doubted it.

"Relax," he said, as he let go and her delicate flesh slumped back to its normal position. He reached over to type a few commands on the keyboard.

But then . . . "Up!" the command came again. After an eye roll and a pause, Marilyn dutifully thrust her tit up in the air.

"Ow. Fuck, that really hurts," Marilyn said as Lars yanked her nip again, and she lifted her chest higher off the table towards his hand in an attempt to reduce the pull. This time the wand went up and down her nip's medial side.

"Hold still."

I didn't think even big nips like Marilyn's stretched out so much, but there she was grimacing as her tit was pulled way the fuck into the air and Lars ran the wand against it roughly. It was kind of weird but sexy at the same time. Lars had total control over her and she was obeying.

Before I knew it Lars handed the wand to me and went to the terminal. "Other side, "he said, before barking out the command again.

I looked to Marilyn, holding the wand. She shook her head and pushed her other tit off the table towards me. I tried to imitate Lars but without so much drama. If I didn't do it enough I figured he would come over and do it his way, so I pulled pretty good. She groaned and looked away, but made it through.

"Abdomen," Lars barked out as he stood up, and I was glad he took over here. I had forgotten most of the details other than the very basics. If we were going to pretend to have any medical usefulness at all Lars would have to be the one looking for cysts or that kind of shit. I wasn't super sure he knew what he was doing for that, though.

Marilyn held her legs together while Lars worked the wand down towards her waistline.

As he dropped lower, he parted her legs and the wand went deeper towards her pussy. Were we going there, I wondered?

Yep, sure as shit we were.

"Bend your knees up, please," he said to her, and then handed me the wand without direction. She obeyed, without splitting her legs apart. I looked down at this pretty girl from where I was standing at her feet.

"Anterior walls, please," Lars barked from his screen.

I knew this was going to be tough for Marilyn. A vaginal exam.

"Marilyn, look at me," I said softly. She hadn't moved her head.

"Vaginal walls, anterior," Lars said from his desk, annoyed.

"Marilyn!" She turned to me at that call and met my eyes. "Come on. We're almost done. Remember what I did, what the fat nurse did to me. This isn't so bad."

"Here," I continued. "Look me in the eyes. Good girl," I added as she looked at me.

"Now let me in here," as I pried her knees apart. She sighed and relaxed her legs. I opened her legs and looked down at the prettiest, pinkest, mostly nicely shaved twenty-year old pussy I've ever seen. Not that I've seen that many this close. It was only bulging soft lips and the merest crack running vertically hinting at what lay inside. The vertical smile.

I brought the wand down towards her—it did actually look like a dildo except it cost about ten grand instead of twenty bucks—and played it around on the surface of her pussy lips. I was going to have to ease this sucker in; her slit looked tight as hell. I flexed her knees wider apart; her outer labia cracked open and the delicate pink folds of her inner pussy became visible.

"See, that feels okay, right? Maybe it even feels good," I said, hopefully, trying to comfort her. Then I poked the head of the wand in and up towards the clitoris. That got the merest smile as she flexed her glutes in response, and another sigh.

With one hand I manipulated her vagina to give me an opening, and with the other hand pushed it in. Marilyn uttered something, annoyed, and shifted her pelvis when I pushed the wand deep inside. I tried not to be too obvious, stimulating her clit while I was doing all this, but it was tempting. One climax for another would be fair, right?

I cruised around the inside of her vagina for Lars, who was hopefully looking for bad shit like cysts or pockets. When I looked at the screen I had to conclude that other than when your own dick is doing it, the inside of a woman's cunt as seen on the ultrasound screen wasn't too much of a turn on. It was a little too straight-up anatomical for me, like watching the video of a colonoscopy. The fun stuff as a general rule is on the surface. But it was sexy watching Marilyn's face. She had recovered from her earlier lack of composure and seemed to be relaxed now with me wandering around the inside of her vagina with this stick. Maybe she was even enjoying it a little.

There was one more hole to go, and sure enough we were going there. Lars came over to replace the wand cover, for hygiene, like we did after the hairy dude, and then had Marilyn flip over on the table. He put down a big wedge for her to lie on so her ass would stick up for me. That was a nice sight. Before I thought too hard about it, I patted her beautiful ass lightly by reflex and only when I looked up at Lars watching me did I realize what the fuck I was doing.

Lars didn't give me any shit about it though. He just reached over and spread her ass cheeks wide open. We had a great view of not just her asshole but her entire pink pussy crack, doggy style. That was pretty fucking hot even for a guy who was mostly turned on by tits.

Lars took a long look at what we had arranged, nodded approvingly, rubbed a hand around one of her ass cheeks, then in a surprise to me gave her a slap on the ass. It wasn't hard, but it was a slap. I cringed. There was no reaction from our girl face down and ass up on the table. Good girl, I thought to myself. Show us your sweet little twenty-year-old asshole and your pink pussy. We will take care of you. My cock swelled.

I greased up the wand and put some jelly on my finger. Time for some anal.

"Marilyn, sorry, but this will be uncomfortable. I'll put the gel in first."

"Fuck," she said again under her breath, but loud enough I could hear it, as my finger wormed its way inside her asshole, spreading the gel. I held onto her round ass cheek with the other hand.

As I ran the wand in and out of her asshole a few times, since I had arranged her with ass up and legs splayed out giving me a great view of her cracked-open pussy, I watched curiously to see if she was getting wet. "Vaginal discharge" is the medical term, but "pussy juice" works for me too. I thought I saw a little bead of white forming there.

Seeing the inside of her asshole magnified ten times on Lars' screen was literally watching that colonoscopy video I thought of earlier, and similarly, wasn't a huge turn on for me, so I did what he told me for the exam and pulled the wand out, then patted her firm, round ass. Even though she had watched me get jacked earlier, and we had acquainted ourselves with each other's bodies, I guessed correctly that this was the end of our intimacies.

I stood by and waited while she got off the table and dressed, and I looked at who was next. It was as I had hoped, my pretty brunette from when this all started.

As she arranged herself naked on the table for me, face up, I remarked at how different her tits were from Marilyn's. She had mass there, and cleavage, but it was like the breast was distributed more broadly across a wider area. There was no separate hanging tit, it was just a gradual curve away from her chest and then back again. And the brunette's nipples were very different: small, darker areolae with button nip buds sticking out.

Anyway, it didn't much matter to me. The variety was a nice part of life.

The exam went similarly to Marilyn's, with less drama by Lars in the tits department. The brunette's breasts were smaller, more athletic, and the smaller nipples had almost no give. I think Lars was frustrated in his attempt at nipple play so he gave up and let me run things, and he didn't bring out his "Up" routine.

I enjoyed the brunette's pussy, pushing the wand through her trimmed bush to gain access. Her pussy lips were bright red and engorged, full of blood. I don't even know if she was turned on; it might just be the way she ran.

A few pokes into her asshole with the wand and she was up and out.

Next was Jenny!

She looked beautiful as she stood there watching the brunette finish dressing. She looked at me slyly. Fuck. She made no secret that she was one turned on chick. A completely different woman than the one cowering at the entrance door less than an hour earlier.

"You're working ultrasound now?" She asked, somehow not surprised that there was yet another twist to the day's events.

"Yep. They were short handed. Lars here asked me to help out and I felt obliged."

"Hmmph," she grunted, skeptically.

"Sometimes you just have to do what is required, even if you don't want to."

"Ha ha, yeah I bet. Are you going to make me take off my clothes for you?"

"Yep," I said curtly, watching her and returning her sultry smile. "Is that a problem?"

"No problem." She started slowly stripping off her bra and panties. Time to see my Jenny's naked body, I thought, as my dick sprang to attention.

I guided her up to the table and splayed her out, tits up. This time I was jealous of Lars and tried to hang onto the wand more often when he came up to the table. We ran the exam on her tits and it was heavenly. Small, but such a nice shape, and her reaction to receiving the exam was the polar opposite of Marilyn's. She smiled and shifted around. I took it easy on the nips.

Then it was showtime for Jenny's pussy. I put my whole attention on her legs, thighs, then down to her groin. She had shaved just nicely where there was only a tuft left, with mostly bare skin. Not the twenty-year old bare pink, but a pleasant appearance. I prepared to put the wand in.

"We need more gel." It was Lars, interrupting me and pointing towards the entrance door. "It is on the shelf down front, can you get it?"

I stopped and stared at Lars. Jenny reached to touch my hand with her slender fingers. "Come back soon."

Annoyed, I turned the wand over and shuffled out to the front of the room, making my way around the tables. It took a while, because the nurse at the front didn't know what I meant, but I did find it in a storage supply cabinet behind Liang the tits doc.

When I returned, there was some action behind the privacy screen where Lars was standing. Jenny had her face turned away and her body was moving back and forth on the exam table slightly. She was still on her back and her legs were spread eagled. Lars was standing at the foot between her feet. My heart sank when I confirmed what I suspected, and I exclaimed.

"The fuck, Lars. That's my girl! Jenny doesn't want Iceland dick!" I stepped to the foot of the bed and into his face. The thrusting of his pelvis into the lovely Jenny's pussy slowed to a halt.

He looked confused. "This is your girl?"

"Fucking right."

"Okay," Lars muttered. He stopped his motions and put his hands down to his groin to pull out. He shrugged. "I didn't know. She wanted it. She was wet."

She had been pretty fucking turned on, Goddamnit. And still was. One hand was squeezing the shit out of her tit, the other was straight down over her belly to her clit.

I waited impatiently while Lars pulled—agonzingly slowly—eight inches of thick cock out of her pussy. Jenny moaned.

Fuck. Maybe Jenny did want Iceland dick.

I looked around as Lars tucked his dick away and moved to the side, and I stepped into position. The privacy screen covered at least the most egregious part of this situation, even if some people guessed what was going on. I whipped down my own undies and in a few strokes got my own equipment hardened up for action. Jenny's pussy was wet and I couldn't help thinking again about Lars' dick. Shit. I hesitated, hoping she wouldn't be disappointed.

What the fuck. It wasn't how big it was, it's what you do with it, right? And she was my girl. She was ready for me.

I ran my hands under her ass and stepped in to put my dick against her pussy lips, caressing up and down before diving in. It was tight, sweet pussy, what I'd dreamed of for years. Ass cheeks so fine, I couldn't squeeze them hard enough. When I pushed my own seven—okay, six—inches into her I was rewarded with a soft moan. Fuck, I fit perfectly.

She looked down to me from the head of the table. "Alex," she mouthed as I pushed into her body, and smiled.

"Hang on, Jenny, I'm here now," I said, feeling stupid. But it didn't matter. She was mine now, and I was enough for her. I was what she wanted. This was the way it was supposed to be, and I forgave her for submitting to the lure of Iceland Eric's cock in her moment of urgent need.

I fingered Jenny's clit until I thought she came, at least it looked like it, and then I shot my wad for the second time that day in the physical exam room. This was one better, though, cumming into my own girl's cunt instead of a Russian's chubby hands, and I held the pressure into Jenny until we both relaxed our grips and sagged back to the table. There was a perfect moment of silence before it was interrupted.

"Why do you call me Lars?"

"What?" I looked dreamily over to Lars who was sitting at his desk. He had watched the whole thing, appreciating Jenny's orgasm.

"My name is not Lars. It's Gunnar."

"Oh, shit. Well, nice to meet you Gunnar. I think I'm going to get my girl out of here before you stick something else into her."

He guffawed, and reached out his pen to sign both of our clipboards. "You are done," he said.

"Fucking A we are done," I said, sure that my adventure here was finished.

Jenny recovered from her wild moment of passionate abandon and had blushed completely red.

"Jesus, Alex. I'm sorry, that was . . . I never thought I would . . . I don't know what got into me." She was struggling to reconcile her sexual behavior as she hooked her bra and slid it around into place. She reached for her panties.

"Some Iceland dick got into you," I said, smiling, reaching for my own underwear. "But something else did, too."

"I liked the something else better."

"Well, damn straight! We'll have to try that some more."

She didn't say anything, but just smiled at me. We worked our way back to the front of the room. I waved goodbye to Liang, who was sitting sadly with no tits to grope at the moment. A tits doctor with no naked tits in front of him is an unhappy guy.

Back to the hallway we went, and the cold hit us hard. I looked forward to the locker room and getting my clothes back on.

"Okay," Jenny said. "Now I am exhausted. Where do we find our room?"

"We'll figure it out. I'm just glad to be together now. Let's see if we can both get Morocco."

"Morocco? I was hoping for Tanzania. I'd love to see the Serengeti."

"Okay," I mused. "I could handle the Serengeti. Wherever we go, though, I want to be sure of one thing."

"And that is . . .?" Jenny said, taking my bait.

"That we are the doctors and not the fucking patients."

Jenny laughed and went through the door first. I smacked her ass playfully and she twitched it back and forth and gave me a smack back. I tried to duck out of the way halfheartedly but wasn't fast enough. That was quite an ass and I sighed dreamily. The way Jenny behaved today, I was pretty sure I was going to be getting a lot more of that ass.