Medical Group Group Medical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch," she said, snapping her attention from me back to him. "Goddamnit, what are you doing?"

"I just check," was all he said, in broken English, and moved eagerly to work on the other tit the same way. I was about to stand up and punch him. But right when he was pulling her nip, and this time he seemed to relish pulling it harder and longer with Jenny gritting her teeth to endure it, the door to the room slid open and yet another boxers-clad candidate appeared. A dude.

Like I had done, his gaze went to the tits station right there in front of him, and he stared unabashedly at this beautiful topless girl sitting awkwardly in an exam chair getting her tits stretched out all over fucktown. I saw his expression go completely blank in surprise. I felt jealous immediately, of course, but also turned on by having my girl Jenny on display for him. I eased back off the edge of my seat. Okay, I'll allow you a quick look, I thought, but that girl is mine.

Chang made one more pass over Jenny's chest, squeezing here and there for good measure—good for his enjoyment, I mean, because there was no possible medical function—pinching each breast down from the sides. Then he motioned that he was done. She shook her head incredulously and clutched her bra and hands to her chest, standing up to get away from him. He scrawled initials or something equally quick and messy on the clipboard and handed it back.

For my turn, it went fast, not surprisingly, like it had with Eric, and soon my girl and I were standing a few feet away from the Liang station. In her hurry to get away, Jenny hadn't put on her bra, but had simply clutched the fabric to her chest. That was attractive, and unexpected.

"Were you flirting with me, Ms. Schwartz?" I asked quietly.

"Were you watching me get my breasts examined, Mr. Berensen?" There was a little fire in her retort, and I was intrigued.

"Oh yes, I was. But only to learn from that guy's amazing medical technique."

"Medical, my ass. This place is some kind of pervert paradise. All of them. Jesus Christ."

"Jenny, I never knew you to swear so much!" I started leading her slowly on our path through the room. "But don't jinx us. We don't know what's next. Might be your ass, or mine."

"I've got a pretty good ass, if that's what it is."

I stopped and looked at her, surprised. This was a newly confident, and even sexual, Jenny. What had happened the past ten minutes. Or maybe the past couple of years? I smiled.

"Yes, I remember that ass from Santa Monica. The ass I never had. Hey, what happened to Bernard, anyway."

She laughed at that. Something about being done with the Liang torture opened her up. She was almost relaxed now. It was incredibly sexy that she hadn't put on her bra yet, and was just chatting with me, topless. Even though she wasn't showing anything at the moment.

"Leonard, you silly, not Bernard. Bernard sounds like the dog."

"I don't know. Leonard sounds like the dog, too."

"Ha. It didn't work out. To answer your question."

"Ah . . ." I mused. "I won't claim to be unhappy about that. Although I am sorry if he was what you wanted."

"No. Turned out he wasn't for me. He cheated on me."

"Shit. No way! And you were faithful, at least you didn't cheat with me, anyway. Not that July Fourth at the Oceana. Or the whole summer." I thought back to that weekend trip up to the North Bay. "Fuck, I wanted you bad that night. You know I was a really good boy not to take advantage of you then, you being engaged and all."

She smiled at me. "Hmm," she said, mulling that over, making me wonder if she had any regrets now about that night; or what she didn't do that night. "Well, you're right. I didn't cheat on him. Not with you, or anybody else. And not the whole next year back in Denver, either. I could have, believe me. And maybe I should have. Turns out, that whole time, he was banging this chubby blonde."

"No way! Fucking A. Seriously?"

"Yes, way. Flight attendant, in fact. Too much makeup, big floppy tits. I never met her but I did see her picture. Like really, an all-of-her picture, on his phone, if you know what I mean. So I know what I'm talking about when I describe her. That's how I found out."

Jenny really had changed in a couple years. I had never heard her talk this way before, this casual about bodies and sex and slang terms. And she also hadn't yet put on her bra from the tits guy station. She was still covered up by holding her bra and arms against her chest, but I was intrigued by this new Jenny I had found. I wondered where else it might lead.

"Fuck. What an asshole. And an idiot. Wait . . . Jesus, what the fuck."

That last was uttered as we approached our next station and I took in what was happening. What the fuck was right.

We were at the back of the room by that point, in the far right. In a row of chairs resting against the far wall and facing us sat not only Marilyn, but also the pretty brunette and the pudgy guy all waiting for a plump, middle-aged female nurse to finish working on a guy. She looked slavic to me. She wasn't ugly, but she had that round, kind of dumpy figure of a middle-aged Russian or something similar. Belarus, Ukraine, Estonia, Moldova. I can never keep them straight.

Her current patient was a fairly attractive young man, probably a doctor, standing straight up for her on this little podium, hands on his head, with his underwear bunched unceremoniously down at his ankles. His naked white ass in back and his junk in front were hanging out in the breeze for everyone to see. I could see enough of his face to see that it bore a pained expression.

The nurse was crouched in front of him and as we neared, Jenny and I saw that she had wrapped her stubby fingers around his cock, holding it up in the air, inspecting his balls. Her face was only a few inches away, and she was taking her sweet time feeling over his private parts and he was already in a partially erect state. Marilyn and the brunette sat only a few feet away, both clothed again in their bras, watching this procedure in front of them with surprise, and mild interest.

The pudgy guy was trying to look anywhere except directly at the naked cock swinging around in front of him. There was real danger of breaking the "no naked cocks within six feet of my face" universal rule of guy code in this situation here. Hetero guy code, anyway. Your mileage may vary. I looked over at Jenny and she was just staring at the guy's cock being manipulated by the nurse.

Fuck, I thought. I guess this is my turn to show my shit. We stood, not moving, until Jenny brought my attention towards the last chair in the row, empty. I motioned for her to have it; then all three of my medical exam girls would be lined up, together. Which would have been pretty cool if it weren't that they had a front row seat to watching Nadia Blokovich grab my fucking shaft and give me a blow job with her fat mouth, for all I knew.

Jenny took my offer and settled in, shaking her head as she watched Nadia and the young guy with the erect cock, giving a little gasp of disbelief at this situation. Had they assembled all of Iceland's perverted medical staff in one place for us, the expression said to me, and this time I took it more personally. It's all fun and games with tits, I thought, until it comes to fucking around with dicks and someone gets their eye poked out.

Nadia must have been taking her sweet time in the dick inspections because the queue had backed up at this station. At one point the poor guy must have had enough of the two—now three—girls watching this nurse pinch and pull on his dick, because he started to lower his hands from his head to change the situation.

Nadia was going to have none of this. She barked some sharp words and restored him to his position of vulnerability, hands on his head, leisurely returning to play with his dick some more. I was impressed, thinking that old Nadia had a pretty good racket going here for herself and her good looking professional patients. It rivaled Eric and Liang's set up. She had figured some things out for herself, getting hold of a lot of young cock.

Finally, painfully slowly, she pulled up the young doc's pants, tucking in his dick carefully for him as the waistband slid past. She held onto his dick way too long, feeling its shape and weight one last time as if she didn't want to say goodbye to her toy, and then stood up. Then she did his paperwork and sent him on to the next station. We could see the relief visible on his red face at being allowed to move on.

The pudgy guy was next, ahead of the brunette—Nadia, like the other workers, not being aware or not caring about our initial patient order—and stood him up in the same position the young slender doc had been in. I didn't care to watch this exam unfold and I saw the girls didn't have much interest either. Mr. Pudge didn't have that impressive a package, I guessed, or maybe it was the bulging stomach that turned them off.

I stood looking out at the rest of the room. A few new folks had entered for their ordeal, settling in at Eric's station, one girl who I couldn't see very clearly and one guy, and back at the asian tit station the two guys were getting scoped. I wasn't sure if I wanted to look ahead at the stations still to come for us.

Maybe the fat nurse didn't care to play around with the pudgy guy's dick, or she had become aware of her patient backlog, because the exam went much faster than I expected and suddenly she was standing in front of me, breathing in the labored way of the overweight, chubby fingers of her hand held out for my clipboard.

I wasn't ready to be next. I had three good looking girls sitting in their bras right beside me—actually Jenny still hadn't put hers on, even—and I was about to drop trou and have this nurse grease up my balls a few feet in front of them. What the fuck. I realized what a mess I was in. At the same time, I had already been a spectator to some pretty hot tiddy action courtesy of these same three ladies, so my sense of fair play caused me to shrug it off and accept that it was going to be done.

Nadia positioned me up on her little raised platform and looked me over from head to toe, giving a harrumph. She adjusted my angle and guided my arms and torso into the stance she wanted. I felt like a zoo animal, or one of those dogs being shown in the ring. Stay, Spot, Stay.

"Straight," she rasped at me, rolling the 'R' in a heavy Russian accent, waving her hand up and down at me.

I was confused. "Excuse me?"

"Stand strrraight." So I just stood there, shoulders back, eyes faced ahead, buck naked except for my little white shorts. I felt vulnerable. Then she nodded and looked approvingly to her audience of the three girls. "See. Strong. Strong body," she told them. "Healthy."

I glanced at Jenny who hadn't shown an expression yet. She was just watching this whole thing go down, taking it in with an even keel. From my angle standing, with Jenny sitting below me, holding her bra only loosely against herself, I had a nice view of the curve of her breasts and a darker hint of those pretty nipples I had seen moments before. That was a sexy downblouse.

"Make fist," came the command.

Confused, I made a fist with one hand and held it in front of her.

"Make strong fist. Yes. Good muscle. Good boy," Nadia said as she reached a stubby arm up to caress my bicep.

I looked from Nadia back to Jenny again and our eyes connected. It was too much for her, finally, this whole scene of the stout Russian woman taking me in and appreciating the good looking American doctor. She cracked a little smile.

Nadia was definitely enjoying the reaction of her audience. Maybe this was the high point of her day. Maybe it wasn't by accident that she put all her male patients through first while the girls watched. She nodded to herself, clamping her lips tightly together with the corners aimed downwards as she stared at me. I was getting the full Russian appraisal.

Then she asked the girls as much as to herself. "Now we look at penis, no?"

Fuck. But before I could process this and take any preventative action—not that there was going to be much to take—Ms. Blokovich knelt down in front of me and with both hands pulled my undies right down to my ankles. Just like that, and little Alex was free. It jumped out and reverberated; actually my dick had a bit of swell from my peeks at Jenny's pretty little titties and the previous action in this room so it wasn't quite so little anymore.

What the fuck, though; I was glad I made a decent initial showing. Jenny's face went from a smile to interest as she watched all of this; I hoped she liked what she was seeing. Gone was any hesitation that I expected from the old Jenny. There was now more direct sexual interest. I could see in her face that she was losing some of the shyness of when she had first entered the room.

Nadia was in lecture mode. "See," she said, looking at each of her three students in turn to ensure they were observing the subject matter of interest, which happened to be my cock. "Penis is healthy. Good shape." One hand wrapped around my shaft, levering it up and down, and the other cuddled around my balls, feeling their texture. I suppose this could have been an actual medical testicular exam, but I very much doubted it.

"You are nurses, da?" Nadia was speaking to them, as she continued to manipulate me.

All three of them looked surprised as hell. Marlyn was the first to respond. Fuck, she was good looking, perfect teenager face, hair; sexy as fuck sitting there in her thin bra which showed everything of her chest. Her face was a little assertive as she glanced at me. Maybe she didn't mind getting a little back on me after my looks at her tits earlier.

"I am a nursing student," she said.

"And you are nurses, too?" Nadia asked the other two.

I had had enough. "Hey. Excuse me," I said testily to this Russian kneeling in front of me who hadn't let go of her hold of my dick during this whole conversation. "Ma'am, I mean, can we get back to the exam."

All of the women looked at me, scolding, like I had done something wrong.

"Alex," said Jenny. "Don't interrupt."

"But . . ." I said, in vain. I squirmed as Nadia pulled on my dick to emphasize her agreement with Jenny's point.

"Hold still, Alex," Nadia commanded.

"I am a doctor, actually. Anesthesiologist," Jenny continued, answering Nadia's earlier question.

"Anesthesia . . . " Nadia said, ignoring me and mulling that over, impressed.

The brunette chimed in. "And I'm an ENT. Doctor, I mean. Ear, nose, and throat." Her voice was low and sultry. It went well with her classic tits, still at the moment covered up by her bra. But I remembered doc Liang pulling at her flesh. Fuck, another beauty to gawk at me while this Russian chick clung onto my naked dick.

"Listen. This is lesson," Nadia called out in her broken English, moving closer to the row of chairs holding the girls, still not letting go of me. I was forced to take a couple steps in her direction, literally pulled by my dick, which suddenly she raised and pressed up into my stomach so her students could see the underside. "See? Testicle are in good health. Large. Feel."

With that, she took the brunette's hand and guided it towards my balls. She looked at my face in surprise, then flashed me a what-the-fuck smirk with raised eyebrows, and put her hand right on me under there. Good thing I had done some minimal manscaping. I don't think I was smooth as a baby but at least I beat back the Neanderthal genes to a respectable state. Nadia kept up her stream of instructions.

"See how smooth. Look for bump. Squeeze. Bump is bad. Do you feel bump?"

"No, I don't," said the brunette, not taking her eyes from mine. Her hand pressed into my balls, feeling them, and my dick pulsed in response, still in Nadia's grip. "Yep, those are smooth testicles."

"Good," responded the Russian. Then she moved down the row of chairs. "You try."

Marilyn leaned towards me as commanded, and I watched her tits jiggle in her bra while she felt me up. It wasn't unpleasant, actually, once one got over the embarrassment of the situation. Balls being cradled by a pretty young nurse in a skimpy bra. It was just the middle age plump woman who wouldn't let go of my fucking shaft that was the problem.

"And now you."

"No thank you," responded Jenny to Nadia, after I was dragged dick first towards her chair. Was I relieved or disappointed by Jenny's reluctance to join the other girls in feeling up my balls? She'd had some sexual opening already today, but this was a step too far, it seemed.

"Da. It is important for your teaching. To learn. Feel Alex testicles now."

Jenny looked at me again and let air out of her mouth in a little laugh. She wiggled to the edge of her chair, one hand holding the still-unworn bra against her chest, the other reaching out to grab my nuts. I guess it wasn't a step too far after all. Jesus, I thought, this was something I wanted desperately a few summers ago, but in an entirely different situation.

Her touch was gentle. Pleasurable. Her fingers ran all around my ball sack, even to the back side, a slender finger protruding more than I expected up my ass crack, which caused me a little shiver, and then around to the front. Jenny! Jesus Christ. I couldn't help but contract my groin and pulse some blood up the shaft of medium-sized Alex, who was becoming closer to big Alex all this time.

Jenny saw this, then flashed me a devilish smile. She turned to Nadia and said, all business-like. "Ma'am, I would like to hold the penis."

"Good, good!" said Nadia, enthusiastic that her new friends were joining her in this game. I went white. Was this my Jenny? What the fuck was she playing at?

"Here, this is Alex penis," said the nurse and let go of me, guiding Jenny's hand to my cock. Jenny wrapped her thin fingers around me and squeezed. More blood pulsed up there in response.

"Is it large penis?" Jenny asked Nadia innocently. I flashed Jenny an incredulous look. What had come into the mind of this shy girl?

The question was considered seriously, without irony. "It is not the largest. But it is not small. It is good size penis. And it is nice shape. Da?" Then she smiled and put her hand flat against my stomach above where Jenny was squeezing the shaft a little too eagerly. Nadia's chubby face lit up with an idea.

"Now we test function. Function of penis."

"What . . .?" I said, audibly, to both of them. I was confused, but I didn't seem to have any control of this situation. Marilyn and the brunette both leaned in to understand what was happening.

"Bend knees, Alex. Yes. Down." She forced me into a squat. The increasingly mischievous Jenny hadn't let go of my dick this whole time.

"Lower, Alex," Nadia continued, and I squatted closer to the floor as she went to her desk, finishing around for something. Jenny crouched down with me, not letting go of little-become-big Alex and looking me straight in the eye. She was starting to have too much fun with this.

Nadia returned and settled in behind me. Her hand went between and under my legs and a cup dropped on the ground. She gave Jenny the next instruction.

"Pull down. Like milking cow. Da?"

I struggled to hold my balance. I didn't know my dick could bend straight down while in a squat, and it forced me to keep my knees bent. Muscles in different places in my legs started to complain. For the first time in this ordeal of the day, Jenny showed a spark of enthusiasm. For that I was glad, even though I would have preferred it be due to something other than my dick discomfort, but what the fuck. I had no choice but to go along with this. It was a what-the-fuck day all in all.

Jenny must have been put into some kind of altered mood by the experience of the day, the change of morality or ethics I was hoping for during the trip in third-world situations; and we hadn't even left fucking Iceland yet. But she was still a reserved enough girl that she hesitated when instructed to actually jack me off in front of a small crowd.