Medical Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please take off your clothes," said Suzy, when we were inside the room.

"Do I wear a gown?" I asked.

"No, we need you naked. A gown would just get in the way. If you're cold, we can put a blanket on your legs and chest, but we need your middle exposed."

So, it begins, I thought. Oh, well, here goes... I went to the corner, undressed, and put my clothes on a folding chair. Then I turned to face the two women. Now that I was naked, I saw them differently, more as young women than as medical specialists. I couldn't take my eyes off of Suzy's long, sexy legs. Yejun looked like the most alluring computer programmer imaginable. My penis started to twitch, and within seconds it was partially erect.

"Up on the bed, please," said Suzy. "On your back, of course."

I lay down on the bed, penis now aimed at a 45-degree angle towards the ceiling.

Yejun put a small pillow under each of my knees. "You'll be more comfortable this way," she said. "Do you want a pillow in the small of your back?" I nodded, and she put one there, too. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. I was as comfortable as a man as exposed as I was could be, I thought.

Yejun pulled my right leg towards the edge of the bed, reached underneath, and started to attach a strap.

"What are you doing?" I asked, rather sharply.

"Institute rules," said Suzy. "We have to restrain your legs and arms. Don't worry, it won't be too tight, and you can still move a little."

"Why?" I asked.

"For safety," said Suzy. "A few years ago one of our staffers touched a man when he wasn't expecting it, he reacted, and she got kicked in the stomach. So, under the new rules, we have to strap your limbs."

Yejun did my left leg. Suzy gently pulled my arms back and strapped them to just above my head. So now my legs were spread, I was strapped down, and my cock and balls were even more exposed than before if that were possible.

"You're still comfortable?" asked Suzy. I nodded. "Well, then, we'll start." I looked down at my cock, hoping it wouldn't be abused.

Suzy took what looked like a stainless steel band from a plastic tray. She put a few drops of lubricant on its inside and spread it around. She held the band in her left hand and somewhat delicately held my penis with her right hand. "This slips on easily if you're erect. And, looks like you are, so let's give it a try."

Suzy put the slippery band over my cock and slid it all the way down. Yejun pulled my balls away so my scrotum wouldn't interfere with the fit.

Their hands felt amazing. At the same time, it seemed that my cock and balls were nothing more than anatomical objects to them. Somehow, that made it even sexier. There was no denying it, as awkward as my nakedness was, and as vulnerable as I felt being strapped down, I was also turned on.

"Good," said Suzy, as she pulled my penis and pushed on the band. "Abby got your measurement exactly right. It's in place. Now we have to secure it."

Yejun and Suzy worked together to fasten a thin plastic strap under my balls, attaching it to the steel band. Then they attached a second strap from the midpoint of the first so it separated my balls and latched to the bottom edge of the band. When they were done, the band was held down by the straps, and my balls trapped by the two plastic straps.

"We're not especially concerned with your testicles in this experiment," said Suzy. "We just need them out of the way, and the ARSD held down, so I came up with this design. Looks like it's working pretty well. It doesn't hurt, does it?"

"No, it's OK," I said. "So, that steel band is the ARSD?"

"Exactly," said Yejun. "You can't really see it, but it's got a ring of sensors that react to your epidermal galvanic signaling, and a set of electrodes that impart a small voltage to your penis. The idea is that we can measure your sexual response, and then suppress it with the voltage. It's all controlled by a program I wrote, that'll run on this computer here. It's a wireless connection, using near-field transmission. So, you can see where the name Automated Response Suppression Device came from."

The whole time she was explaining this, she was holding my penis with her left hand while she pointed to the ARSD with the forefinger of her right hand. She might as well have been explaining how a toaster or doorbell worked.

Suzy was clicking away on the computer. After a few minutes, she said, "It's connected, Yejun. Well, the driver is, anyway. You want to bring up your app?"

Yejun let go of my penis and moved over to the computer and typed some sort of command. "Launched," she said. The screen was taken over by two large meters. "Try some stimulation."

I was still hard as a rock. Suzy moved to the other side of the bed and stroked my cock with a finger. The right needle moved. "You got that, I see," said Suzy.

"Definitely," said Yejun. "Do some more."

Suzy squeezed my shaft. The needle, which had fallen back when she'd let go, now moved even farther than it had before.

Yejun said, "Bigger response. Try the glans."

Suzy let go and the needle dropped. Then she put the tip of her forefinger in the opening at the end of my glans and started to work it around. The needle jumped again.

"Very good," said Yejun. "Let's get a baseline away from his genitals."

Suzy stoked my ankles, my knees, my chest, and my forehead. The needle jumped a bit, but not far from its rest position.

"Non-erotic," said Yejun. "Do his penis again."

Suzy grabbed my penis, harder than I think she needed to, and the needle pinned itself to the right. I had only one thought in my head: I wanted Suzy to continue until I came, ideally with Yejun working my balls at the same time. But it didn't happen. Suzy let go, and the needle dropped back. I would have jerked off at that point, with the girls watching, but my arms were firmly strapped down. I was helpless.

"OK, let's try the suppression," said Yejun. She moved an indicator with the mouse pointer. "Can you feel anything, Mr. Laurent?"

I didn't feel anything, other than extreme sexual excitement. "You mean like a shock?" I asked.

"Well, I guess so, but the voltage is so low that I'd be surprised if you did," said Yejun.

"I don't," I admitted. I hadn't realized it, but my erection had started to go down.

Suzy noticed it, too. "It's working, Yejun! He's going back down."

Yejun clicked something on the screen. "Bring him back," she said.

Suzy started stroking my shaft while she fingered my constrained balls. I got hard right away. Yejun was watching. "Let go," she said. Suzy did so, but I stayed hard. Then Yejun clicked the mouse, and I saw that the left needle on the screen started to move. At the same time, I lost my erection.

"I think it's actually working," said Suzy, with a smile. "You want to start the feedback loop?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"That's the A, the Automation. We can excite you sexually, and we can turn it off. So, we're going to connect the two with Yejun's algorithm. I should be able to stimulate you without you're coming. It's not scientific, because, well, maybe I'm not sexy enough. But, it's at least gives us a rough idea if the ARSD is working the way it's supposed to."

"OK, it's engaged," said Yejun. "Go for it."

"OK, Mr. Laurent, you just relax and think sexy thoughts. I'm going to do everything I can to make you come. If the ARSD works, you won't. You'll want to, but you won't."

Suzy got up on the bed, straddling me so that her long legs lay along mine, which were, of course, still strapped down. She lubricated her hands and started stroking my cock. Yejun alternated between looking at my penis and the meters on the screen.

I'd never felt anything so wonderful in my life. Now I knew why Suzy was wearing short shorts and a tight top. Her hands were like magic. She stroked, squeezed, twisted, and pulled. My entire body stiffened, to the point where I had lifted myself off the bed, even with Suzy's weight on me.

Suzy kept it up for ten minutes. I didn't understand how my penis could be handled the way she was doing it without exploding. I kept going right to the edge and dropping back. It seemed like I must have been cycled that way fifty times. But nothing. Just endless penis play from sexy Suzy. Finally, she let go and got off the bed.

"Yejun, I've never not been able to bring a man off. I think the ARSD works!"

"Seems that way," said Yejun. "Mr. Laurent, how was it for you?"

I could hardly talk. "It felt great," I said. "I wanted to come, but couldn't."

"Suppression," said Yejun. "Your response needle kept getting pinned, but then it got knocked back down. Must have happened dozens of time. I could see what you were feeling!"

Now I had no choice but to plead. "Do I get to come?" I asked.

"No, sorry," said Suzy. "That would compromise the experiment. It's time for Dr. Howard." She took out her phone and sent a text.

A few minutes later two more women entered the room. One was slightly older, maybe in her thirties. She had short brown hair and was as good looking as every other woman I'd seen at the Institute. The younger one was a cuter version of Suzy. Maybe in her late twenties, with long honey blonde hair and, since her skirt was short, I could see that she had incredible legs.

So now four knockout women were gathered around the bed, on which I was spread-eagled and naked. All four were mostly there for my penis.

I had guessed correctly that the older woman was Dr. Howard. She introduced herself. "I'm Christine Howard, Mr. Laurent. And this is Janet Garcia, an intern very interested in our research. Suzy tells me her ARSD device works. Maybe she also told you that I didn't believe it would, so I've got to see for myself. Suzy, you want to show me and Janet? First, tell Janet what we're looking at."

Suzy pointed to the steel band. "This is the device, held in place by two plastic straps around the testicles. The sensors are connected to that needle on the right, and the suppressor to the needle on the left."

Dr. Howard held my penis with one hand, now nearly erect once again, and examined the band with her other hand. "Why is the needle jumping around?" she asked.

Yejun answered. "Because you're stimulating him."

"Oh, right, of course," said Dr. Howard. "Does it sense how much stimulation?"

"It does," said Yejun. "Go ahead and try."

Dr. Howard started playing with my penis and balls. She alternated between light stroking and firm squeezing, while the other three women looked on. She dragged her fingernails along the entire length of my shaft. She pinched my glans and twisted my cock.

"Very good, Suzy and Yejun. And I say that as a skeptic whom you're rapidly converting. Janet, you try."

Janet and Dr. Howard exchanged places. The young blonde started with one finger, which she ran from the band all the way to my glans. The meter jumped almost all the way to the right. She smiled.

"All that with one finger?" laughed Dr. Howard. "I guess Mr. Laurent likes your finger."

I did. I needed to say something. "Yejun, if Janet keeps doing that, you'd better turn on the suppressor. I don't want to wreck things."

"He's right," said Dr. Howard. "Janet, let go a minute, and Yejun can show us the suppression."

Yejun clicked the mouse, and Janet picked up where she left off. She held my shaft with one hand while she ran two fingers of her other hand along the bottom. She knew a lot about penises. She was better than Suzy if such a thing could be imagined. I wanted nothing more than to come in front of these four females. I was turning into an exhibitionist. Or, maybe not quite that. I just desperately wanted Janet to keep stroking me until I came. But, the suppression worked. I wasn't going to come.

"What do you think, Janet?" asked Dr. Howard.

Janet said pretty much what Suzy had said. "No way a man's not going to come from what I'm doing. So, I say it's working."

"OK, people, let's test it for real. Mr. Laurent, I'm going to attach a CSE, something I've been perfecting for years now. It's used with prostate patients and others who have trouble reaching orgasm. It's never failed. Normally, you'd ejaculate within a minute. If Suzy and Yejun have done what it looks like they have, it'll fail for the first time today."

"Tell me what CSE is again," I said.

"Computerized Stimulation Enclosure." She reached toward the equipment rack and took a plastic collar about three inches long. It had a longitudinal gap so she could spread it apart and put it over my penis, which, thanks to Janet, was now plenty hard enough. She made sure my glans was exposed. A cable ran from the CSE to a gray box. Unlike the ARSD, the CSE looked more like a production appliance. Apparently, somebody had been manufacturing these for a while.

"Tell me when you're ready, Yejun," said Dr. Howard.

"Already am," said Yejun.

Dr. Howard flipped a switch on the gray box. Immediately, I felt rolling vibrations, that's the best I can do to describe them, up and down my penis. The frequency went back and forth between very slow and very fast. At the same time, the collar was squeezing and then releasing.

It felt great. My whole body went limp. My penis was my entire world. It was inside some sort of magical pleasure machine. Suzy, Yejun, Dr. Howard, and Janet had been wonderful, but I'd never felt anything even close to what the CSE was doing. I knew that feeling in the last few seconds just before I come, and that's what it felt like, only sustained, not just for a few seconds.

Dr. Howard left the CSE on for what seemed like forever. The feeling was so intense I began to lose consciousness. I actually did, because the next thing I knew the CSE had been removed and Suzy was gently patting my shoulder.

"Mr. Laurent, are you OK?" she asked.

I opened my eyes to see four very concerned women looking at me. Janet held a cup with a straw so I could drink some water.

In another minute I was able to speak. "Yes, I'm OK. That was too intense."

"No man has ever withstood the CSE for more than two minutes," said Dr. Howard. "You had it for ten." She turned to Suzy and Yejun. "Outstanding work, girls."

Suzy and Yejun were all smiles. "Thank you, Dr. Howard," they said, together.

"Thank you, too, Mr. Laurent," said Dr. Howard. "OK, Suzy, Yejun, and Janet. Let's take a break, and meet in my office at four so we can talk this over. I think we're onto something important. Janet, would you mind freeing Mr. Laurent from the straps and helping him get dressed? He needs to do a tiny bit of paperwork at the desk before he leaves. Again, thank you, Mr. Laurent."

Dr. Howard left, followed by Suzy and Yejun. Janet and I were alone.

"Mr. Laurent, you were amazing. I can't imagine what that must have felt like. To be stimulated with the CSE and not ejaculate. Did you find it exciting? Erotic? Frustrating?"

She was making no move to unstrap me. She just stood at the end of the bed looking down at my penis.

Something was going on. "All three," I said.

"I'm so sorry if it was frustrating. Can I help?"

"Help how?" I asked. I wondered where this was headed.

"Well, if it's OK with you, I'll just take off the ARSD." She reached under my balls, undid the plastic straps, and then slid the steel band off my shaft.

"Anything else you need?" asked Janet, now with a sly grin.

"Like what else?" I played along.

"Well, look, you're still tied up, you're poor cock has been experimented on for a couple of hours, and maybe you need some relief."

Now I knew what Janet, lovely, sweet, angelic, sexy Janet was going to do.

"Go right ahead," I said.

Janet climbed onto the bed and grabbed my penis with both hands. "This won't take long, I'll bet," she said. "I'm better than a CSE."

And, she was. I'd never been so happy to offer up my penis and balls to anyone. I came within a minute, shooting my load all over Janet's neck and face.

"So, you can ejaculate! That's nice to know."

"Thanks, Janet," was all I could say.

"Oh, you're welcome," said Janet. "The least I could do after those mean girls left you like this."

She undid the straps, helped me off the bed, and left me alone to get dressed.

I stopped at the receptionist's desk on the way out. There was an evaluation form, not long, only a few questions. They were about what I'd expected. I answered everything favorably. One last question, "Would I consider participating in a follow-up ARSD/CSE study?"

I answered: "Strongly Agree."

I dropped off the form and the receptionist handed me a check for $2000. I went home to recover.

12