Medieval Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One such men was an Arabian Sultan who was visiting York. He rubbed my body with scented oil, lapped my very wet cunt for a long time. He was amazed at how big my clitoris is. I rotated my hips grinding against his face, fully enjoying the sucking, biting and licking, in a frenzy. I came and came, screaming and thrashing about... My body, my cunt were alive with desire. I was ready to be fucked. The hard fruit of my clitoris was erect and fevered, the wild haunting scent of my cunt unleashed as I opened my legs wider.

Sultan entered me slowly, deliciously and began to fuck me. His cock was huge and the potion turned him into a demon lover. He moved deeper into me, searching for the vortex of my womb. I moved my hips in tandem, pressing him into my body with my hands, moaning endlessly...Sultan fucked me and fucked me relentlessly, mercilessly for a long time. I cried out, I screamed I howled as I came and came violently.

"You love this fucking don't you" he said, then with a loud grunt he unleashed a torrent of semen into me to overflow...He stayed hard inside me for a long time. It was a long, long day of fucking and intimacy. We came and came with radiancy, with abandon, then drifted into a deep post coital slumber.

Sultan stayed with me for three days, fucking me with relentless and intense vigor...I was radiant and felt like a goddess. He fucked me luxuriantly nonstop, delighting in my supple body, my full delicious elastic cunt, my tight arsehole. I was so proud of my potion, my Witch's brew.

I enjoy vibrant sex, making it fun and playful but always sacred, magical; The blending of intense desire, love and sex, the cosmic meeting of body and spirit. I stubbornly refuse to surrender the dignity of erotic engagement. It is my own dream that my desire for sensual and erotic pleasures will last my lifetime...When he departed Sultan gifted me some priceless jewels.

Invoking the Goddess Hedone

Ever since Gloria told me all about her Paramour Aboud, I had been yearning to meet him and to fuck him until the stars ring and the tides shift and the earth opens and sees the light of the Goddess at last. Gloria had assured me that Aboud will visit York soon and I waited and waited for the day.

The midsummer heatwave continued unabated, prompting me to lie naked on a duvet in my back garden and give my cunt to the sun. It was late Saturday morning, the air was still the trees full of birdsong. I stroked my big erect clitoris rhythmically, feeling the slimy juice running down my arse crack. I felt the divine power of Hedone, the Pagan Goddess of lust and sex descend upon me. Suddenly I heard voices, breaking my reverie. I opened my eyes to behold Gloria and Aboud smiling at me. Aboud bent down to stroke my clitoris which began to quiver mightily.

"Ye gods, a very big, lovely cunt and clitoris I do declare" he said, scooping some slimy grool from my vulva and tasting it. "And you do look wonderfully whorish, lecherous but very attractive for a Witch. I feel your irresistible energy; fucking you would be a kind of baptism, I've always wanted to fuck a Witch" he chuckled.

I insisted on giving Aboud my potion disregarding Gloria's warning that he would be too much for me with the potion.

"I intend to invoke the Goddess Hedone today, I can handle anything" I said nonchalantly, winking at Gloria.

Several minutes later Aboud's mammoth cock swelled into extreme hardness, his scrotum huge and firm. It was a sight to behold!. He was mesmerized by my acute sexual arousal, my swollen vulva my distended clitoris, vibrating, radiating my yearning, screaming out my desire. His cock was granite hard, monstrous, flaring, pointing skyward.

Aboud entered me hugely, my cunt-waves pulling and tugging until he was fully immersed. I welcomed him into the fiery cauldron of my twat and made him a prisoner in my juicy sanctuary. I had the power of age and control, I was juicy-hot and loved the fullness of his huge erection inside me, as he stroked and explored my wild deep cunt.

My belly rose and fell with his thrusts, my hips and thighs dancing on the duvet, pulling him in deeper and deeper into my universe. I was oblique, audacious, full of verve and energy. He thrust deeper and deeper into my core, again and again; my hips rocking circling, slowly, rhythmically as his thrusts got stronger, longer.

My hands gripped Aboud's back pressing him into my body, moaning, crying, as I plunged into the final moment of dissolution...I started to climax violently, thrashing about on the duvet, my body wracked with intense spasms. On and on and on, I continued to come, howling. He held on to me, watching my tortured explosions, amazed at my capacity for such a prolonged orgasm. I came and came again for what seemed like an eternity.

Aboud rested inside me for a while, as I undulated my body gently beneath him, scissoring him with my legs, my lips fastened to his. The aroma of my cunt rose and swirled around us...My eyes were filed with tears, my cunt soaking wet and hot. I ached to be fucked continuously. His cock remained rock hard inside me. I was oblique, audacious, full of verve and energy, I could hear waves crashing in my twat, as he put me on all fours and resumed fucking me with renewed intensity, plunging the massive cock in and out of my cunt with precision; eliciting loud farts from both my cunt and arsehole.

I was a succubus with a voracious vagina, majestically devouring his steely cock. Wringing from it deep pleasures. All along Gloria sat on the grass beside us watching the long, heavy, torrid fucking in silence, in awe, her hand between her legs fondling her twat. I felt a spiritual presence in the garden as I embarked on a long journey into my woman's being, my divine femaleness when a violent orgasm shook my body and I went into paroxysms. After while Gloria pulled Aboud's cock out of my twat, covered with my thick creamy juices and licked it all off then shoved it back inside me.

"Oh Goddess, I'm drowning" I grunted in a clear voice, in a release of absolute lust and fulfilment, clinging, gripping, crying, as Aboud continued to fuck me in earnest. Aboud uncloaked his prowess and expertise in a lavish fucking that left me gasping, howling shedding tears...In the waved rhythm we spiraled in sensations. I matched and complemented his every move with strength and originality. His massive cock, strong hard, glided smoothly, deeply inside me, stroking my crevices, pounding hard my distended, screaming clitoris. The pleasure was insanely delicious; I was in another world.

Female nectar poured from my boiling, wet vagina on to the duvet, pushing out moans and cries from my core as I was claimed by another orgasm, enveloped by layers of excruciating pleasure...Finally rushing Aboud's own release; a living, holy avalanche of semen that exploded and gushed deep into me in heat, while I shuddered in spasms and after-tremors. We lay there in a sea of semen and cunt juices as the sun blazed down on us. I fell asleep instantly. When I woke up Gloria and Aboud were gone...They returned two days later accompanied by Lady Emma, Darach and Bruno.

"This is what you wanted isn't it, invoking and worshipping the Goddess Hedone, no? asked Gloria. I was beside myself with joy.

For three days we entered the realm of the Goddess. Bursting with sexual energy and ravenous appetites, with bizarre, perverse, erotic artistry. As Lady Emma said, "Romance is a convenience, monogamy a lie. Sex is all that's real".

We fucked and fucked, riveted by the rank sexual excess; the orgies, the depravity that breaks all boundaries...Our pleasuring never abated. I lost my senses, feeling bewildered but exhilarated. The house smelled of lavender, mint and other herbs; and of a thick, heavy odor of cunt and sex.

We opened to the men who were energized with my potion, our cunt juices falling like rain, in divine fucking; redolent with the force of fierce, lusty passion... The men fucked us hard and gentle into tumultuous orgasms that surged and crashed like huge tidal waves.

Reveling in one another, in the rippled heat, the plunging of cocks into sopping, sloshy cunts and tight arseholes, the torrent of juices; lapping cunts sucking cocks and clitorises...Like wild creatures, we roamed uncharted terrains of ecstasy. Fucking and sucking and breeding in the power and poignancy when lust and affection mingle and enhance each other. We had a lot of sexual energy and were willing to venture into uncharted worlds of sexuality, empowered by the Goddess Hedone.

The End

12