Meena Lost Her Luggage Pt. 01

Story Info
Meena lost her luggage and forced to wear only a shirt.
924 words
2.92
22.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The charterers in the story are all over 18 years old*

This story begins when Meena's mother packed Meena's things for her to stay with her aunt for a week during her semester break. Meena will be traveling with her cousin Neeha who both attend the same university. Meena and Neha are taken to the station by Meena's dad and he asks Meena to call her when they arrive and he leaves to have an urgent meeting at his office. 

Meena and Neha board the train, then Meena realizes that she only took one piece of luggage from the carriage and forgot the rest. shocked and cursed at her mother. Meena tells Neeha about it, but Neeha imprisons her by telling her that she will dress her up after arriving at their house. Meena feels relieved and both start enjoying the ride. After reaching the destination they didn't take a taxi and decided to walk because Neeha's house is just about 1km from the station. Meena and Neeha walked slowly with their luggage. Halfway there, it started to rain heavily and the girls reached Neeha's house as completely soaked. Neeha's mother, Shilpa, a single mother, greeted them and asked them to change their clothes before going to eat.

Neeha and Meena enter Neeha's room, Neeha showers and changes her dress. She is wearing a nightgown and asks Meena to take a shower and in the meantime she will arrange a dress for Meena. Meena goes to bath hoping that Neeha will get something for her to wear.

While Meena is taking a shower, Neeha checks Meena's laptop bag and sees that her mother left a shirt in front of the laptop bag because the luggage bag is full. 

When Meena comes back from the shower, she can't find any dresses and decides to wait for Neeha while she is helping her mother cook dinner. When Neha comes back, Meena asks for the dress which Neeha tells her she only has unwashed clothes in her luggage because the washing machine at her dorm is under repair and her mom doesn't have a nightgown either. Dresses washed are not yet dried due to heavy rain in their hometown last week. Neeha asked her not to worry as she found Meena's shirt in her laptop bag and gives it to her. Neeha said it is good enough because only her and her mother are in the house and no man is here. She also tells Meena that tomorrow morning, when it stops raining, she will buy a dress for Meena. Neeha asks Meena to put the towel she is carrying and her wet dresses in the washing machine because they can dry them on the balcony overnight. 

Meena puts her wet dresses in the washing machine which already has Neeha's wet dresses on, then finally she takes off her towel and puts it with the rest and turns on the washing machine. She was wearing a shirt given to her by Neeha when she discovered to her horror that the shirt did not have 2 buttons. One up and one down. She put 3 remaining buttons and looked in the mirror. The shirt doesn't cover the front enough. When she tries to cover her front, her back became completely exposed. She adjusted her balance a bit and was tired of walking in front of the mirror. She was irritated by the situation and her nipple protrusion was clearly visible because the shirt was too tight and her cleavage was partially exposed because the top button of her shirt was missing.

Meena is worried what her aunt might think of her if she sees her in that dress and she is also extremely worried about whether Neeha will be able to tell their college friends. or not. Meena's aunt calls her from the kitchen to come for dinner. Meena finally decides to leave the room. When she reached the hallway, Neeha was sitting at the dining table when Neeha saw her, she was surprised and had a smile on her face. Neeha commented that the shirt fit her perfectly and she looked gorgeous wearing it. Meena doesn't know how to react just stands there awkwardly grabbing the hem of her shirt. Neeha's mom brings food from the kitchen and asks Meena to sit down and eat and don't worry about the dress. While eating they discussed various things like their college, their internship and their friends. 

After eating, Meena comes into the room and talks on the phone with her parents. Her mother scolded her for leaving her luggage in the car.Neeha enters the room and turns on the air conditioner. Meena asks Neeha to turn off the air conditioner because it is very cold due to the rain, but Neeha denies this because she is sweating from the kitchen work. Meena feels the coolness of her bedroom and her nipples are already erect. Neeha's mom comes and gives Meena a pillow and a bed sheet. Since Neeha's bed is a single bed, Meena decides to sleep on the floor with this sheet and pillow and she falls asleep. Meena wakes up in the middle of the night because the floor is too cold for her bare butt, she puts the bed sheet as a mat and lies down. She sees that Neeha is sleeping but she can't sleep because of the cold weather and worries about how stupid she was today. Meena gets excited and starts masturbating, closing her eyes thinking about today's events and culminating in a massive orgasm. 

When Meena opened her eyes after orgasm, she saw that Neeha was watching her entire performance with a big smile on her face. To be continued..