Cecelia doesn't Come Clean

Story Info
A wife is very horny after a visit to the gloryhole.
2.7k words
3.82
12.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers! This is a continuation of Cecelia Explores the Gloryhole. The title sort of spoils the question from the last story, but it's all for a purpose. Sorry it's taken me so long to get this out. It will probably be another 3 months before the next installment. Enjoy!

----

That afternoon Cecelia's stomach felt like a tight knot of anxious regret. Standing 5'8" with long brown hair, the housewife carried most of her 190lbs in her wide hips, round ass, heavy mature breasts. That morning she'd done something she regrets, even though it's left her sexually charged. She can't decided whether to tell her husband about the gloryhole incident. She doesn't want to hurt him, or face the possible consequences of her actions. She knows it was wrong, but the memory of the stranger's hard cock, sliding through the hole, how much kneeling in that booth naked was burning into her. The squirting orgasm that she brought herself to, while his cum dripped off her ample tits was one of the most intense she's had in a long while. Maybe ever.

Through out the rest of the day, the wife and mother tried to distract herself with preparing dinner for her family, helping with homework, going over household business. Still she can't shake the ache emanating from her clit. She wants more. Little touches with her husband here and there. He gets the hint. He's not dumb, she knows that like all husbands, he's always down.

Standing in the kitchen, Cecelia turned to her husband, pulling him in for a deep kiss. He responded by grabbing a generous handful of her ass, lifting her closer to him. She was so wet for him in that moment. Whispering in his ear "I hope you don't have any plans for later tonight."

"Well... I was going to go stay out all night, but I suppose I could be persuaded to stick around for short while at least" a growing smile on his face, and growing bulge in his pants that Cecelia fiercely groped.

The rest of the evening was spent flirting between homework help and getting the family put to bed. Under it all, regret. But it was regret that fought fiercely with her sexual desire. She loved her husband. Their sex life was actually pretty great. On an upswing. She'd just been so horny these last months. They's gone from sex a couple times a month, to weekly, to multiple times a week. She masturbated daily, her fantasies growing more extreme. Finding her husband's porn stash had sent her into overdrive. Secretly knowing what got him off, got her off.

With the others finally in bed, the husband and wife sitting on the couch, she suddenly swings her herself over, straddling him. "Hi" he's smiles. His hand quickly creeping up her thick ass, coming around to her front. Dipping in at the waist, before sliding up to grab her fantastic breasts.

"Hi" smiling at him. Leaning in, a light kiss on the lips, then to his ear whispering "I'm going to suck the life out of you through that wonderful dick of yours". His cock getting noticeably harder as she ground herself into his lap. "Stand up" pulling him up off the couch while simultaneously kneeling herself. After his was up, she began to work on his pants. Undoing the belt and fly, pulling down pants and underwear simultaneously so that he step out of them.

Bryans cock stood firm, excited by his wife's lusty behavior. His dick wasn't huge, but it did the job. A respectable 6.5" and little girthy. Cecelia loved it. Her earlier indiscretions had her already worked up in to a cock frenzy. Maybe she could fuck the guilt away. Wasting no time, she went for the whole thing all at once. It was a bit much. But she kept at it. Getting sloppy. "Fuuuuuckkkk" Bryan moaned as she grabbed his ass, using it to pull him in to the point of gagging, holding it there, choking herself on this cock, like she had wanted to do with the strangers cock that morning.

Pulling off, a torrent of saliva poured out of her mouth down the front of her tight shirt. He gasped for breath as Cecelia wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Looking at him, her expression one of utter pure salacious desire. The sight of her husband, his chest heaving made her heart race. Feeling overly dressed, she rapidly pulled her shirt over her head and began to undo her bra. Still on her knees, Bryan says "Let me get the for you" as he puts a hand on the back of her head. Taking the hint the horny housewife goes back to devouring his ridged shaft while her husband awkwardly fumbles with her bra.

Her hefty pair finally free, she pushes her husband back onto the couch. Pushing his legs apart, his cock pointing fiercely towards the sky, bending forward to swallow him, swiftly going all the way in her tongue lapping at his testicles as his head stretched the back of her throat. Bobbing her head faster, she began to fuck her own face with his swollen cock. Keeping it up until she just couldn't anymore, coming up for air Bryan immediately grabbed her, pulling his face to his kissing her, her slicked face wetting his.

"Wow" panting "What's gotten into you, that was intense".

"I just really want your cock" Smiling mischievously. "I want to, swallow your cum."

He felt himself get twice as hard with that proclamation. The scent of her drifting up towards him. Kissing her, reaching down with both hands, her nipples between his fingers. Gently, firmly, a pinch then a pull. Tugging on them "Really, is that all? There's not more is there?"

Cecelia felt herself gush a little, her panties soaked, leaking through to the yoga pants she was still wearing. "I found your porn" she moaned up at him.

"Stand up." Brian gently told her, puling on her nipples just a little too much, forcing her to stand relieve the focused ache.

As she rose in front of her seated husband, her swollen breasts with their stiff nipples dragged across his member upward against his face. Bryan nibbled on them as they passed by.

"Did you like it? What have you watched?" Asking as he kissed down her body. Pushing her back slightly, he got on his knees, pressing his face into her lycra covered wetness. "God you're soaked"

"I, I watched a lot of it. Most of it"

Turning her around so that her ass was in his face. "What did you think? What did you like?" he asked while pulling her pants down over her ample ass. Pressing his face into it as she answered.

"Well, I liked the lesbian porn" The obvious answer as her stance widened.

"And...."

"And, I liked the wives. The one where the husbands let other men fuck their wives" she panted. Still she couldn't bear to tell him of the gloryhole, of how she had become consumed with watching the videos. How just that morning she had let a stranger cum on her after she had brought him to orgasm.

Bryan groaned as he felt a surge of arousal at her words. He had told her in the past, how he wanted to share her. How the thought of her being taken by another man, of giving herself to him, was incredibly erotic. He reached up, gently grasping her hips and pulling her closer, pressing his face into her ass crack, feeling the heat of her body against his lips. Turning her around again, the smell of her sex enveloped him. Warm musk. Even in the dim light of the room he could see how slick she was.

Breathing deeply, breasts rising and falling. "I thought, I thought about it. About fucking another man for you."

Easily slipping a finger into sopping cunt, Cecelia bucked slightly. Well practiced in locating that spot inside, just a short couple inches up and to the front, pressing one, then two fingers into her swollen g-spot. The horny wife bent forward, falling really, catching herself on an ottoman. Her large ass wiggling in the, Bryan hooked his fingers, working her pussy open. Bringing his mouth to slightly gaping wetness, tongue out, pulling his wife open and tasting her. Slick, slightly sweet, he savors the flavor of her arousal.

As he pulls out of, Cecelia feels an empty longing. Both of his hands now free, they're used to pull her full ass into his face. Deep lapping from the clit, into her open vagina. Slow, probing. His nose lightly ticking her asshole with every stab. Suddenly standing up, squeezing her husband's face with ass cheeks, wiggling a little for his benefit. Bryan takes the opportunity grab her fleshy hips and absolutely bury his face.

Turning around, Cecelia, looking down at her husband, pushes his face into her genitals, hand on the back of his head. With the enthusiasm of a starving man given food, Bryan bathed her clit with his tongue. Rolling it under the tip, while gently nibbling with his lips. As she pressed harder, breathing became difficult, and he loved it. She grunted and ground herself into her lovers face. Bucking, feeling the coming swell, she pushes him off.

Flushed, "Not yet. Stand up, I have more cock to suck."

As she turns away, headed towards their shared bedroom, Bryan grabs his wife from behind. Whispering to her "After I get a little taste first." Bending her slightly, Bryan easily slips into her very aroused pussy.

Just few quick, but very deep thrusts. Pulling out of his arching and lightly moaning wife, he nudges her to the bedroom. Repeatedly groping her swaying ass along the way.

"Sit there" directing him to the edge of the bed. As he took his place, Cecilia reached under the bed, puling out a yoga mat. Bryan first thought was that she was just going to add a little cushion for her knees. Then she crawled over him, pushing him back, pressing her sex into his face, wrapping his head in her thick thighs. As he desperately worked his mouth on her dripping opening

Pausing just long enough to allow him to get some licks in, pivoting back up, using his face as leverage, the voluptuous wife slid herself back down his body and to the floor. Clutching a rather girthy dildo just retrieved from a bedside drawer.

"Is this what you want? For your loving wife, mother of your child, to get fucked from both ends?"

He smiled and lightly moaned as she suctioned the 8" silicone dick to the yoga mat. Sitting up on the bed, Bryan could see in the full length mirror behind her, her large round ass descending onto it. Her cheeks just inches from the floor. As she started to lightly bounce, this incredibly sexed up woman leaned forward without ceremony a took as much of her husband's very stiff cock into her mouth as she could.

Working it up and down, fluids dripping from both her extremely wet cunt and well as a torrent of saliva out of her mouth, it was only a few short strokes before she had taken her husbands respectable 6.5" completely into her mouth, pushing into her throat.

"Fuuuuucccccckkkkkk" He moaned. Placing his hand onto the back of her head. She had been trying over their last few sessions to get a good deep throat down. And now she'd done it with seemingly no effort.

The curvy MILF rocked herself between full strokes of the dildo beneath her and her husband's cock in the mouth and throat, she thought back to that morning. How she wishes she had had the courage to try the same on that strangers cock. How sluty she was, kneeling at hole in a dirty porn shop, letting an unknown man cum on her. It set her off again. The orgasm hit fast, it hit hard. Pressing her full ass into the ground, fully seating the dong into her spasming fuck hole. Simultaneously she pushed herself harder onto his cock. Her nose pressed firm against pubic hair. Bryan's hand wasn't holding her there, but the slight pressure on her, pushing him ever slightly more into her throat. As her body twitched with climax, her throat undulated around his cock.

Pulling off the cock, a flood of spittle pouring out, leaving a trail from mouth to cock. She just couldn't breathe anymore with all that going on. Laying her head to the side, grabbing her husband's cock, Cecelia stared to vigorously jerk him off with her left hand. He was well slicked from the deep throating, hard hand slid effortlessly, quickly, tightly, along his very hard shaft. Bryan bucked and groaned has his dick got worked over.

Slowing slightly, her right hand between her legs, working the silicone cock in and out, "I would do it for you, in this moment I would."

"What, what are you...?"

"I would do it, I would fuck another man for you. Isn't that what you want, to see another man fuck your wife? To be in front of me while another cock is in me?"

Her hand gripping him tighter. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum if you keep that up" he declared.

"Cum for me. Cum on me. I want it" Working the dildo fiercely as Bryan stood up.

Kneeling before him. Looking up. Looking directly at his eyes "Give me your cum. Give your wife your cum"

Simultaneously jerking and licking the cock in her face, Cecelia jammed the dildo up into her. Faster, harder.

"Oh GOD!!" Bryan erupted onto his wife's face. As the cum came out in thick ropes, she threw her mouth over the spewing shaft.

That action set her off again. "Miffp, gahk" as she sucked the cum out, she gripped the dildo with her vagina.

In the haze of twitching orgasm, Bryan felt his feet getting wet. Looking down, Cecelia leaned back, the rubber dick lewdly laying on the yoga mat at the gapping entrance of her glistening opening. A giant puddle of liquid pooled between them.

"Holy shit, that was intense" "Did you squirt? You've never let so much out before" His feet making splashing sounds as he moved to collapse backwards onto the bed. "Fuck that was... just incredible"

Breathing heavily, cum dripping down her cheek, "That was good"

"Good? Only good? I don't think I can stand up. We didn't even really fuck. Fuck that was hot"

Smiling, "It was better than good. It was... it was amazing".

Getting off the bed, bending down to his wife, still sitting in a puddle of her own making, Bryan kisses her deeply with love and lust. Pulling away, a strand of his cum stuck between them, "God, you're so fucking hot. I love you." He walks out the of the room to get cleaned up.

Returning to the room, he hands his wife a warm, wet washcloth to clean her self up with. Taking the offered wipe down she starts to clean herself up.

"My god, you squirted all over the place, that's so hot."

"Grab a towel to clean this up would you" winking at him, her body glistening as she stands up.

Watching her ass sway as she exited the room, Bryan begin to wonder if what she said in the moment held true. Would she fuck another man for him?

--

The next day, It was all he could think about. Distracted and half hard at work all day, all he really wanted to do was find a quiet place to rub one out while thinking back to how ravishing Cecelia was the night before.

With so many people working remotely these days, there was almost no one in the office and no meetings on the calendar. Shooting an email to the others in his team that he was going to finish off the day WFH. Slipping out in the early afternoon, he had concocted a plan to drive a little out of his way on the way home. 'I'm just going to pop in and rub one out real quick' thinking to himself.

It had been several years since he'd visited an adult store with video booths, but he wasn't complete stranger. He knew from experience that the shop on the edge of town had porno booths. As long as he stayed out of certain booths, he could watch some porn in peace. Relieve his erection.

Turning into the parking lot, it was sparsely populated, but not completely empty. That's when he noticed a familiar car.