Meesha's Firsts Ch. 02

Story Info
Out with her two besties, Messha gives her first blowjob.
3.6k words
4.42
6k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My First Blowjob

Friday came. Around noon I was out of the house and "staying with friends," which was true. I had begun "studying for finals," which was not true. Thinking about the night ahead, I couldn't get out of that house soon enough. I was back at their dorm room. Oh, how I envied them their independence, I thought as I stuffed some clothing and toiletries into my backpack!

Anyway, they were already working on plans, and had something already setup. Their boyfriends Mark and Burt had been given the "wave off" for the weekend so this truly was a "girls' night out."

"Now, this might take a couple of weekends," Shiela said. "Like Andrea said, you can't just jump on the first guy you see, or even worse, the first one who hits on you."

Andrea added, "Actually, let me ask you this first...is there any particular guy you fancy, in any of your classes? That'd be the best way to go. Doing the pick-up scene at a local bar is pretty lame, and besides, it's not exactly the safest thing to do,"

"Well, yeah. I think so, anyway. There's this guy in the back row of my Psych class who's always there before me, and seems to pay extra attention to me when I come into the lecture hall and sit down."

"Extra attention to?" Shiela asked. "What do you mean? And what's he look like?"

"I dunno. I mean, I'm not sure. I get there, sit down, and stretch. Usually I arch my back and tilt my head back, and then I notice him. Staring at me. I've caught him looking a bunch of times. Looks like? I dunno. Short black hair, light eyes, clean-shaven, maybe six foot-something, usually pretty well dressed, wears a leather bomber jacket when it's cold out."

"Gee, I wonder why he'd be staring," Shiela said. "You've got the looks, that's for sure. He's probably staring at your tits the whole time." She poked me in the chest. "Don't be so naïve! I imagine you've got a bunch of secret followers!"

I thought about this for a moment, silently appraised my body, and decided that yes, Shiela was right, and so was Andrea. "Eminently fuckable" Shiela had said a couple times before. A smile began to rise on the inside, bringing with it a feeling of growing confidence. But there was still a problem.

I said, "Well, I can't very well go up to someone staring at me, like my Psych 101 guy, and say, 'Hello! My name is Meesha! I want to fuck your brains out! Are you up for it?'" Maybe being direct is supposed to be good. But it's creepy. Not to mention he'd think I was a total slut, which I'm not! Anyway, I'm open to suggestions."

"You need a steady boyfriend," Andrea replied. "It sounds like this guy in your Psych class would be ideal. We just have to find a way to break the ice."

Shiela interrupted the long-term speculation. "Girls! We're getting carried away! For tonight, how about we just go out and have a great time?"

"What constitutes a great time?"

"Loud music, close quarters, cocktails and cold beer, hot horny guys... and gals. And somewhere we don't have to drive."

"Sounds good to me. How about the Haus Brau?" Andrea suggested.

"You're joking, right?" I said, incredulous. "What a dive! But, at least for tonight, you're in charge, and it's the closest place we can walk to... Let's do it!"

* * *

There was no way I was going to risk going back home to change clothes; being caught and stuck at home for the evening by over-protective parents. They sure wouldn't buy the explanation: "I had to come home to change for my study session." Besides, I didn't really have anything good to change into. Most of my clothes were overly modest and not what I had in mind.

* * *

"What you need, girlfriend, is a nice tight pair of jeans, pair of boots, show off that sexy ass," Shiela said. The memories of gripping, caressing, squeezing Shiela's ass at the end of my "make-out education" session earlier in the week were still strong. I knew what she meant, and I thought of how sexy it'd be.

"Yeah!" Andrea added. "Tight, low-cut top, showing off some of that fine cleavage?"

It sounded exciting. It sounded delicious. But then I had that awful memory of my parents waiting up for me on Prom Night. Screw them. I wanted to do something rude, something my two best friends would applaud. They wouldn't think it made me a slut and neither would I. I realized I didn't care what my parents thought. I was going to have a good time.

My face must have shown something.

"Is that all right?" Shiela asked. "Is something wrong?"

I realized the direction my thoughts had been going and shook it off. I was so tired of the loose and baggy clothes my parents had insisted I wear growing up. Things relaxed in college, to the point where I could pretty much choose what I wanted. Within reason. I knew that their "within reason" would not be Shiela and Andrea's "within reason."

"No, Shiela, nothing's wrong. Just thinking about clothes."

"'K. Let's see what we can do," Andrea said. "But first, you're coming with me."

"I am?"

"You are. Haircut. My treat."

* * *

So to start with, the fresh haircut brought my usually plain-combed red hair into feminine curls framing my face. When we got back, she loaned me a pair of tight bluejeans that I swear must have had spandex in them; so close did they hug my ass and hips and legs. She tossed a pair of tall black boots into the mix. She was helping me on with them, and wrapped what looked a hair-tie around the stretchy denim now over my lower legs and ankles. "What's that for?" I asked.

"Keeps your jeans from pulling out of the boots, that's what." She drew up the zippers over my lower legs, up to my knees. I loved the look! She loaned me a snug-fitting sweater with a low plunging neck-line, too. I put on the sexy black bra that only my friends knew about that I'd shoplifted, believe it or not! Yeah, this good little Irish Catholic girl sometimes wasn't so good! The jeans, boots, and sweater were sexy as hell, the bra pushed up my boobs and squeezed them together, and when you added it all up, there was a chick that looked like she was ready to fuck her partner and knew how to do it. I put on my gloves (always present, yes!), and I noticed with some pleasure that Shiela couldn't take her eyes off me.

Andrea chose a nearly skin-tight "little black dress," that left little to the imagination. She wore dark hose, and a pair of hot, black pumps.

"I would say," Shiela began, "that we'll each be turning some heads." She was dressed in a black leather skirt and boots, topped off by a black sweater similar to the one I wore.

"I would say, too," I started, "that we'll probably have guys all over us."

"There ya go! That's the idea!" Andrea said.

"Selfie!" I said. In moments we'd memorialized ourselves, and it's a photo I still have.

* * *

In a couple hours we were standing in line outside the Haus Brau. We didn't have to wait long. Soon we had shown our IDs and were in. We found a table pretty much right in the center, equal distance from the tiny dance floor as to the bar. The three of us ordered cocktails and leaned in over the table to talk. We practically had to shout.

"I thought it would be all right to tell Shiela about your experience with Mr. Cox," Andrea said.

"Sure it is," I answered. The flush of embarrassment to my cheeks would certainly not be noticed here.

"So you really did it," Shiela said.

"I did. It was a little crazy. Pretty powerful stuff."

"Just wait 'til you have the real thing up inside you. There's nothing like it!" she said.

Right at that moment I felt something on my rear. A hand, I realized. Before I had much time to fully think about it, it squeezed me and was gone. I was a little mad, a little shocked, but suddenly hot. I turned around to maybe find the anonymous squeezer. It was hopeless in the crowded room.

"I just got groped!" I said to Shiela and Andrea.

"Big surprise there," Shiela said, laughing. "Grab the hand next time and go with it."

"And do what?" I asked.

"Tease him a bit! Pull him in close so people don't see and guide his hand over your ass. Encourage him! See if you can grab his package.," Andrea answered.

By this point I was so fucking turned on I didn't really know what to do. After some more gossiping and couple of shots I had an awesome buzz going. I was pretty much ready for anything! I mean, anonymous sex was not on the menu but there were plenty of other scenarios unfolding in my mind. I only made one firm rule in my head...no penetration.

Then it happened again! I don't know that I was ready for it, but I did exactly what Andrea said, reaching quickly and grabbing someone's wrist. Andrea and Shiela could tell what was going on from my sudden movement.

The guy didn't try to get away or anything, I could feel him step in close behind me. Shiela caught a look at the person behind my back, leaned in super quick, and whispered to me. "Have some fun with him! Don't waste the opportunity. Just grab his cock or something!"

I gripped the hand and turned around. "Hello there," I said. I put on my best wicked smile.

"Hi," my new friend answered. He too had to shout to be heard.

I was conscious of Shiela's lips against my ear. "Go with it, Meesha." She melted back to our table, pretending to mind her own business, but I know she was secretly watching our every move.

I had no idea what to say, let alone do. I continued to hold his hand, and encouraged him to keep hold of my bottom and do as he wished.

"Hi yourself," I said. "Like what you're feeling?"

"Oh, you bet I do," he said.

"Well, thank you. I'll take that as a compliment."

"You're welcome."

Now what? I wondered. I tried to catch Shiela or Andrea's eye but they seemed intensely interested in their drinks all of a sudden, while I sat there on the stool holding hands with a complete stranger, and getting hotter by the second. I didn't quite know what to do. Then Shiela, glancing at me slyly, made a small back-and-forth motion with her hand and Andrea nodded, both of them smiling into their drinks.

The volume of the music seemed to ratchet up a notch. I could scarcely believe what I was about to do. I wrapped one arm around his back and pulled him close, feeling his hips press against mine, closing the gap between us. I could feel the bulge in his jeans pressing against me. I moved my other hand down between us to his crotch and squeezed him gently through his jeans.

"Interested?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and doing my best to give off that "Eminently Fuckable vibe." I'd been hearing about. I placed my hand over his and encouraged his caressing and squeezing.

"You bet I am, honey," he said, evidently not believing his luck and continuing his exploration of my backside, guided by my own hand.

"Please, not 'Honey.' It's Michelle," I said. I'd heard that from my parents a few too many times, and it bugged me. Anyway, at this point a handjob was what I had in mind, and I think that was what Shiela and Andrea were egging me on to do, but possibilities started swimming in my head as my pussy started sending signals to my brain. Tingly-hot signals, my mind flashing through memories of the dildo buried in my virgin pussy.

"Meet you back by the restrooms?" I asked.

"Sure."

"See you in a moment."

My mysterious partner turned and forced his way through the crowd heading to the back. Damn, he had a nice butt.

"Here we go, girls," I said to Shiela and Andrea.

"You'll be fine. Just keep your clothes on," Andrea said.

I nodded and set off to the back of the bar. Turning down a hallway with a pink neon 'Restrooms' sign above it my mind started racing. I was so turned on it was driving me crazy, and I was beginning to feel just how wet I was as I walked. He was standing at the end of the hallway by the two doors, one on either side, pretending to do something with his phone, but clearly just waiting for me.

I walked straight up to him, pressing closely against him and once again reaching down to feel his cock through his pants.

He pressed his hips forward into my hand while I rubbed his bulge.

"Men's or Lady's?" he asked.

"Men's," I said, feeling very naughty.

He took my hand and pulled me into the men's room.

There was no one out in the open area and the one occupied stall seemed to have some like-minded people in it. Two pairs of shoes were visible beneath the door; one pair, black oxfords, the other, tall red pumps. There was some grunting and groaning from the lovers in the first stall. We ignored our neighbors completely and burst into the other stall.

I wasted no time unbuckling his belt and getting his tool out. It was smaller than Mr. Cox, but I expected that. I figured Mr. Cox must have been molded from some porn star's ginormous cock. I leaned in to kiss him, with all I had learned from Andrea earlier in the week and he responded full on with tongue. I started working his cock in my hand, stroking back and forth eagerly. The hardness and the warmth felt amazing. It may have been smaller than my dildo but it was alive with heat and need. My pussy was tingling with heat and anticipation, clearly loving to be so close to a hard cock. I kept working on his pecker, while he thrust his hips slightly against my hand. It was the very first one I'd ever touched!

"Gotta be just a handjob," I said.

"I'm good with that," he said, gasping slightly. "But can I come on your face?"

I considered that while I took his meat in my hands and sat down on the edge of the commode seat. I felt my boots, snug against my legs, tighten a little as I flexed my calf muscles. I wrapped both hands around his cock and started slowly stroking up and down. Staring at it standing erect in front of my face, I slid my hands all along his hard cock while my body warmed with need. "Yeah. I want you to cum on my face," I said. I kind of shocked myself, saying something so slutty. The end result though, was that I got myself even hornier. I started to pump his cock.

"Oh yeah, baby," he said. "Just like that."

His pleasure was evident in every twitch of his body, his eyes half closed looking down at me dreamily. The "fuck me" signals coming up from my puss threatened to overcome me and my body needed more. I needed to taste his hard cock. I wanted it inside me. My thoughts of "no penetration" suddenly didn't extend to my mouth.

"How 'bout I suck on it?" I asked, scarcely believing my words. Without waiting for any acknowledgment, I pressed my lips to the head of his cock, and took him into my mouth, much as I had with Mr. Cox. I was inflamed with lust. The hell with the handjob, this was gonna be a full-on blowjob! I had no real idea what I was doing but I knew I needed to do it. My body felt so good with that warm hard cock in my mouth. Just let go, girl, just let go. "How'd that be?" I didn't wait for a response. "Drop your jeans and shorts," I said. "Show me that cock."

He quickly gave me the full access I craved, and I took his length into my mouth. It felt great! He was hot, alive, and full of need, I could feel his pulse beat as I closed my mouth around him. I kept up my stroking and reveled in the feeling of his hard cock skiing over my tongue. I opened my mouth and began running my tongue over the end, up and down the shaft. I felt every vein, the underneath, under the crown, all of it. I started caressing it back and forth, all over the head, all up and down. With my other hand I explored his balls. I gently squeezed them, and he thrust into my mouth.

"I gotta cum soon, honey," he said.

In the next instant he had his hands around the back of my head. I panicked. Is this really what I want to do?

Yes, it was. I wasn't ready for cum in my mouth yet, so I got ready to take him out. Both hands around his shaft, and I kept stroking up and down, and literally sucking on the head as if it were a Tootsie Pop as I worked. I wondered what it felt like for him, and it occurred to me I'd love to have my lover sucking on my breasts while he fucked me.

I kept on with my mouth and hands, and soon felt him tremble and thrust into my mouth. I instinctively knew what was about to happen. I took him into my mouth as far as I dared.

"Oh yeah baby, here it comes!" he moaned loudly.

I quickly got him out of my mouth and held onto it with one hand, still stroking and squeezing, and his balls with the other. I wanted to feel them when he came! I felt his balls tighten up, and before I knew it, a thick ribbon of semen splashed across my face. I kept pumping his cock until I squeezed out every last drop. I was crazy with lust, my soaking wet pussy was on fire with need, but this had to be enough for now. Just remember every detail I thought to myself. Later you can fuck Mr. Cox until you can't walk straight...

I smiled up... at... shit! I thought, I don't even know his name! I was suddenly ashamed. I felt like such a total slut, but I had to make of it what I could.

I took some tissue and wiped it all off my face, doing my best to get it all while he worked his semi-hard cock back into his jeans.

Some explanation seemed necessary. Once we both were decently dressed again, I draped my arms around his shoulders and whispered in his ear. "I have to tell you something,"

"Sure." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Did you like that? It was my very first blowjob."

"Holy shit..." he murmured. "You could have fooled me! Are you sure it was your first?"

"Now, how could I not be sure about that?" I leaned back smiling at him.

"Well, it was fucking good," he said as he stared at me.

"Oh, you better believe it!" I answered.

Without another word we made our way back out of the restroom, and parted ways below the pink neon sign. I smiled as I walked back to Shiela and Andrea, grinning as I approached

"I blew him," I said as I got to the table.

"No way!" Shiela said. "Swallow?"

"No. He unloaded on my face."

"That is so fucking sexy, Meesha," Andrea said. "Nicely done!"

"Let's get out of here and see what's next." Shiela said.

"By the way, Andrea, thanks for the kissing lesson. Came in handy!"

"Excellent! See, I told you it would! Can I ask how deep you got your tongue?"

I looked at Andrea. I looked at Shiela.. I was tipsy and buzzed, but not drunk. Just uninhibited enough for some girl-on-girl in a public place. I said nothing as we got up from the table and went to pay our tab. I wondered if I was going to go through with this, the hot scene that was nearly taking over my mind as I put on my gloves and parka.

After that, we made our way through the crowd and the tables to the door. Now was the moment!

I grabbed Shiela by the shoulder and pressed her against the wall, just as Andrea had done to me last Monday. To complete it, I forced my knee up between her legs. I took her face in both hands and brought my lips to hers. Our tongues found each other and were soon wrestling. I put one hand behind her neck, and the other on her face. Bumping and grinding, I was soon close to an orgasm. In public. With my friends. Breathless, I finally broke off the kiss.

"That's how I kissed him," I said.

"Wow," she said, sounding very out of breath.

"You owe me more, Meesha," Shiela said. She reached around and grabbed my butt and gave it a healthy squeeze as she pressed her lips to mine. "But later."

I heard a bunch of applause and wolf whistles as we made our way out the door.