Meet for Coffee

Story Info
Coffee wasn't the only thing that was hot.
730 words
3.95
4.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia saw the chat box light up from the adult website she was scrolling through. A local guy named Mr. Marcus typed a quick chirp, "Ya wanna meet for coffee tomorrow while I'm in town?" Quickly clicking on his profile, she was intrigued by his classy boudoir pics that highlighted his muscled, dark skin, set against a white tank top and tight, black, compression shorts that showcased an impressive bulge.

Being that her hall-pass, kind of husband was out of town, and she was super horny, she engaged in the chat for some flirtatious innuendos and sent him a few pics that accentuated her ample 36DD breasts and curvaceous ass inside her yoga pants. As the naughtiness escalated into her own nipples getting hard and wetness pushing against the fabric, she could only imagine his cock hardening and straining against the waistband. "Coffee it is!", she agreed with an aire of sexual tension.

They met at a local diner in the city and Marcus was waiting in a strategic booth in the farthest corner. As he ushered her in, she was mesmerized by the size of his hands, husky shoulders and his intoxicating man smell, not to mention his tight jogging pants and ripped under-armor gym shirt. Claudia was a feline in waiting, as she wore a plunging, sky-blue crop top showing off her ample cleavage and camel-toe tight yoga pants. The sexual tension was hotter than any coffee was going to be.

The waitress saw the spark as she poured the coffee and made eye contact with Claudia, communicating to her, she would make herself scarce. As they made small talk, the sexual tension moved to action as Claudia began rubbing his bulky manhood which responded quickly, like a serpent pushing out of its spandex cave. As she imagined, the massive, mushroom head popped up and out enough for her to caress the thick black tool as he repositioned himself in the seat for better access.

With one hand on the coffee mug, Marcus slid his massive hand down Claudia's Lululemon material and started fingering her already wet clit as she clamped down her legs in ecstasy. Like two rabbits, they nibbled and kissed each other, drank coffee and stroked each other in a foreplay bonanza under the table. After an hour, it was time to find an outlet for their eagerness.

Much to the delight of Claudia, Marcus showed her to his heavily tinted, black, Ram truck. Her wanton breasts and soaked pants were a delight to him as he helped her up into the bench seat. "Let's take a drive out to the country, shall we?, grinned Claudia. Marcus put it in drive and secured a surprise vibrator on his finger as he drove and fondled her nipples on high speed before he drove his vibrating hand into her wet folds leading Claudia to moan mercifully and shudder with a massive orgasm.

As the road opened up, so did Marcus's pants, as Claudia stroked his thick black cock and caressed his heavy, full balls. Her mouth hungerly went down on the veiny mushroom while he tried to control the truck. She could taste his sweet, pre-cum from under the steering wheel as he grabbed her hair and repeatedly thrusted his loin upward. Having him in a driver's prison, she ushered him to pull over into a cornfield so their rendezvous would have a happy ending.

With Marcus's fully charged meat, wet and ready, Claudia positioned herself on the tail gate.

He had one more surprise for this beautiful, bent over Milf, as he ripped her yoga pants apart and began pushing his thick staff into her waiting pussy. He grabbed her crop top and held her tits tight as the bucking filly pushed back against his advancing horse cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he hit bottom and his balls slapped against her ass. Claudia let out a labored whimper as she shuddered with multiple orgasms running down her legs.

The extreme wetness and fierce fucking brought Marcus to the pinnacle of his capacity, as he launched multiple loads of cum deep into Claudia's juicy pussy until his man cream seeped out of her spent body. The lustful strangers continued their sexual escapades inside the truck on the way back to the diner. Who knew a cup of coffee would have so many benefits.