Meet the Demon

Story Info
We are introduced to Amber and her demon.
1.5k words
4.67
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber tossed her young body in her sleep. She lightly moaned and her face showed a lovely blush of excitement as her breath came in shorter, deeper gasps. The sheet had been pulled away as she turned and squirmed in her sleep, exposing her young firm breasts and aroused pink nipples. Her hands were buried in her lap, fingers pressing and rubbing her wet swollen lips as another deep moan escaped her young glistening lips.

Until a week ago, these feelings had been completely unknown to her. She had turned 18 a few weeks ago and although her body had started to change into the shape of a young woman, sexual thoughts still were far from her mind. To her parents, she was her cheerful budding darling, who wasn't a troublemaker, who had good grades in school and stayed away from the boys and trouble.

She was a slim girl, her weight at 100 lbs, and her breasts developed into a lovely b cup. Although they didn't need a bra's support at all, she never went out without one. She was the typical grey mouse who cared about her grades and the boys chased behind the cheerleaders who promised more fun and none of them showed any interest in her or her young, developing body that usually was hidden in comfy jeans and wide, loose sweatshirts. Not that Amber cared about that though.

The young girl moaned again in her sleep, one hand now cupping her left breast, squeezing it almost roughly as the other hand, hidden by the sheet that was still draped around her hips, continued its erotic dance on her inflamed clit and swollen lips. The hand on her breast moved to her nipple, and her fingers held it, first lightly, then more and more firmly until the fingers pinched hard and pulled on it. The sudden pain that mixed in a strangely delicious way with the sensations that spread from her sex made her gasp and cry out, ripping her out of her horny dream.

Amber rested with wide-open eyes in the darkness of her room, her heart still racing. "Not again, " she groaned as she pulled her hand from the wetness her fingers were trapped in. She closed her eyes in despair, trying to block out the memories of her dream. And as the days before, she found it increasingly more difficult every night. "What's happening? Why am I having these..... dreams?" she whispered into the darkness. She tried to relax, but unlike the nights before, the dream seemed to stare at her from the border of her consciousness, trying to pull her back.

She still felt the heat between her legs, a sensation that was like an itch begging to be scratched, an itch that spread from her sex over her body. Her nipple still hurt from being pinched so roughly and she started to lightly caress it without noticing it to ease the pain. She had no idea what started these dreams a week ago, but she had them now every night and every night more intense, waking up only to find her cotton panties wet from her arousal.

First, she didn't remember the dreams, but today it was as if the unknown hands that had caressed her squirming body in her sleep were still running over her skin, touching, causing her to squirm and beg to be touched more. This time she remembered how the hands never stayed on one part of her body long enough, she remembered how she squirmed to guide them to the parts of her body, that ached most to be touched and fondled.

Laying in the darkness of her room, Amber knew that this time it was her hands that caressed her skin, it was her hands that moved gently over her skin to the parts of the body that were in need. Her breath had quickened again and her eyes closed as she began to caress herself like the nights before. But unlike the nights before, the sensations didn't ebb and didn't vanish as she tried to keep them alive.

With her eyes closed, the dream creped back into her mind, and as her fingers resumed their dance on her swollen, open lips, the anonymous body moved closer in her dream, approaching her almost like a shadow. And the closer it got, the clearer Amber knew what she wanted and she realized that this shadow was the only thing in the world that could grant her what she so desperately ached for.

The sheets had long felt from the bed and her naked young body glistened in sweat in the cold light of the almost full moon. Her moans had changed into whimpers as she tried to reach the climax. In the room, a shadow moved closer and the moonlight rimmed the female curves of the succubus as it slowly left the dark shadow and moved closer to the bed and then stopped.

It looked down at Amber who was caressing herself almost franticly as she tried to keep the dream from slipping away and taking the ecstasy with it, ecstasy she knew was almost touchable. The succubus had weaved its spell for a week now, each night deepening it until the young girl's soul was ripe to be harvested. It kept the girl's lust where it was, letting her almost get the climax and yet keeping it out of reach.

The succubus was a dark shadow, even as it now stood in the full moonlight, its dark form somehow soaking the light into its skin. But the bright light of the moon still managed to outline the curves of her full breasts and painted silver highlights on the horns that grew from its head and one could almost see its tail moving in the darkness. It watched the girl, keeping her hanging on the brink of her orgasm, and pondered if it should reveal to her.

To harvest the girl's innocent, virgin soul, the girl had to offer herself to the succubus. Not only to the shadow it planted into its mind but to the succubus in its true form. The succubus felt its large cock pulse in need as it looked at the girl. Her legs were open now as she offered her body to the shadow in her dream. The girl's face was an almost obscene display of innocence and lust and the succubus needed all its willpower to not abandon its original plan and simply take the girl here and now. But it also knew and feared the punishment it would have to endure if it failed to deliver a pure, innocent virgin soul to her master and restrained herself.

The succubus stroked its cock, moving closer until it stood between Ambers wide open legs. Its spell kept the girl from opening her eyes. In her dream, Amber watched the shadow move between her legs. She looked at it in her dream and it was clear to her what she had to do to finally get her relief.

The succubus stroked its massive cock faster, its lips whispering obscene words of ancient magic, channeling the lust it felt to the girl's mind. To complete the spell, the girl had to offer herself to the shadow in her dream. The harvest of a soul was a complex magical ritual that stretched over several nights and needed to be completed in the first seconds of a virgin Sunday night.

"Take me" Amber moaned in her dream, offering herself to the shadow. She wanted it, she needed it more than anything else she ever wanted. "Please... I'm yours.. take me.... please!"

The succubus hissed and its forked tongue licked its lips in a display of hellish lust as it heard the virgin girl begging the shadow in her dream to take her. Its hand stroked the pulsing cock faster and as her lips hissed the last words of the spell, it felt the lust explode and shoot through her cock like molten lava. Its body shivered as its cock spew white, glistening cum, arching through the air until it landed on the girl's virgin pussy lips.

Amber gasped as she felt the hot drops land on her sex, a sensation that almost made her reach that climax she longed for. The succubus moved back into the shadow as the intense sensation broke the girl's dream. From the shadow it watched the girl rub her pussy, as she tried to push herself over the edge. Her fingers moved in a blur and rubbed the demon's seed into her pussy and all over swollen lips and the succubus smiled as it watched the wanton display of pure sexual need.

It watched Amber groan in frustration as she realized that, like the nights before, she was unable to give herself what she so desperately longed for. Amber continued for almost half an hour, trying to push herself over the edge until she gave up and fell again asleep.

The succubus watched from the shadows how the girl tried in vain to make herself cum. It smiled. It knew its spell would prevent this for another day. A day, where its seed would do its work and would prepare the girl for the succubus next visit. The succubus left as Amber slept an uneasy sleep.

It left into the night to find a sinful soul it could relish while fucking its owner until it died of pleasure.

It would return tomorrow.

It would be the night of a full moon Sunday.