Meeting A New Friend At The Gym Pt. 02

Story Info
Teaching Luke more new things...
2.4k words
4.51
7.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke stayed with me and explored the new side of his life. He filled me in about more details of his life, opening up more and more. He was loving his newfound pleasures. He got great at taking my big black cock in his mouth and ass taking all the cum I could produce for him. We made a menu and called it into the grocery store for pickup.

We showered and visited the gym where I taught Luke more and more about fitness and diet. We dressed and went by the same restaurant where we went on our first meal together. Theo, our waiter, was there waiting. He greeted us warmly as he usually does me, fist-bumping Luke and me both as he sat us in a booth away from the door kind of hidden from the rest.

As we followed Theo, I saw Luke checking him out. As we checked out the menu Luke was asking questions, trying to order healthy. Theo was a very dark brother, maybe 6'2, 180 lbs., with the sides of his head shaved and 6 six-inch braids on top. Theo also had a dazzling white smile.

Theo reappeared with our drinks asking if we were ready to order. Luke spoke up first, asking some questions trying to make up his mind. Theo looked at me and I ordered, Luke then spoke up and he told Theo he'd have the same as me telling Theo he was changing his life for the better. When Theo returned, he had shortened up and tightened his apron making his basket more prominent.

He sat Luke's food down in front of him first, then mine. He asked if we needed anything, telling us to enjoy ourselves as he walked away. Theo came back with a pitcher of water to refill our glasses. He sat the pitcher down and slide in beside Luke placing his arm on the back of the bench seat. Luke slid in further pressing up against Luke as Luke inhaled.

Theo looked at us saying, "I am so sorry, my feet hurt so bad."

Theo dropped his arm around Luke's shoulder as he rubbed his feet with the other hand. after massaging his feet Theo stood and told us he'd be right back with our ticket. Theo was back shortly and laid the ticket between us and with that dazzling smile said, "I hope you enjoyed your meal, and if there is something I can do to help with your life change I am always available to help."

My phone dinged saying our grocery order was ready so he headed to pick up our order. We got back to the house, unloaded, and put up the groceries. When we finished Luke walked up to me, pulling my mouth to his, and kissed me deeply, sucking my tongue. I dropped my hands under his ass and picked him up, letting him lock his legs around my waist.

Luke dropped his mouth to my neck, kissing and licking. I started toward the bedroom as Luke groaned. I turned around and sat down on the bed. He reached down and pulled my shirt up and over my head. he unwrapped his legs from around me and dropped down to his knees, kissing and sucking down to my waist. He unbuttoned my jeans, then the zipper. He buried his nose in my open zipper and started pulling down my jeans.

I raised so he could get them off. he dropped further down removing my boots and jeans completely. Luke pulled my foot to his mouth licking and nursing on each toe on both feet. Luke then worked his way up to my balls, taking one then the other in his mouth, sucking and licking, finally taking both in his mouth. I placed a hand on Luke's head and said, "Stay in that position, let's get comfortable in the bed."

Luke just moaned on my balls as I slid back into the bed laying down on my back and propping up my head. I said, "Good cocksucker, enjoy yourself."

As he resumed working on my balls I patted him on his head and told him how good he was doing. Luke worked his mouth even harder with it full of my balls. I took my cock and slapped it on his face as Luke moaned, his mouth full of my balls. Luke pulled away letting my balls pop from his mouth.

He knelt forward using his tongue to get the precum I was producing. He licked it off and swallowed telling me how good it was. He opened his mouth and took my cock head in his mouth sucking all my sweet precum in his mouth and swallowing it. I laid a hand on his head saying, "You are doing great Luke, take it all, into your mouth and down your throat."

Luke groaned as he started down, never stopping until he had my cockhead buried in his throat with his chin pressing into my balls. I lay a hand on his head saying, "You are doing a fantastic job, work your throat muscles on my cock."

Luke was worshipping my cock with his mouth and throat, I heard my cell going off. Luke got it for me and went back to get us a beer. I answered, it was Theo from the restaurant saying he had found Luke's cell after we left so they got my info from the customer database.

I told Theo thanks and we'd get it later. He asked if Luke and I were still together. I told him we were and he insisted he could bring it to us. Theo insisted, he said he had my address and he said it was right on his way. I thanked him again and told him he didn't have to.

I got compression shorts and over shorts for Luke and myself for when Theo showed up. We went back to bed and Luke resumed his position. He was deepthroating my black cock when the bell rang. I told him thru the speaker I'd be right there. We got our shorts on and went to the door. Theo was standing there with that dazzling smile.

He handed Luke his phone and said, "It looks like I am interrupting something. I'll just be on my way."

Luke replied, "Come in and get something to quench your thirst. It's the least I can do."

Theo stepped in and Luke closed the door behind him. Theo followed Luke into the kitchen. He asked him whether he wanted a beer or water. Theo took up the beer offer. Luke handed him the beer saying, "You know you are going to have to stay for a while, we can't have you drinking and driving."

Theo looked at me and I just smiled saying, "You heard the man."

Luke stepped up to Theo saying he was way overdressed and pulled his shirt up and over his head. Theo looked at me again with a questioning look. I just smiled as Luke stepped up and started working Theo's nipples.

Luke knelt in front of Theo and lifted his leg removing his shoe and sock and then doing the same to the other. Luke stood and pulled Theo's mouth down asking, "Are you okay with this Theo?"

Theo said, "I noticed that tight ass the first time you were in so yeah, I'm down with it."

Theo pulled Luke's mouth to his and kissed him hard. Luke started loosening Theo's pants and pushing them down letting him step out of them. I looked at them saying, "Let's get more comfortable, back to bed Luke and let's lose these shorts. Theo, keep yours on."

We got to the bed, I told Theo to sit on the bed and Luke knelt in front of him. Luke took the waistband of Theo's briefs and started pulling them off, Theo raised to help him and finished removing them. I sat down beside Theo as Luke sucked his toes. I placed a hand on his shoulder giving him the short story about Luke.

Theo was groaning as Luke sucked his toes and licked his feet. Luke did both feet and licked up the inside of Theo's leg to his nuts, taking both in his mouth. Theo talked as Luke worked his balls, "Luke, you will like what I can do with my 10" cock. It's not as fat as Vince's but it is just a bit longer. You'll do fine though."

Luke let Theo's balls pop from his mouth and started licking up his black cock to the head, licking up his precum. Theo said, "We need to get more comfortable, keep my cock in your mouth as I slide back to lay down Luke."

As Luke worked Theo's cock I started playing with Luke's sweet ass. I played in it with one finger, slapping his cheeks as he moaned on Theo's cock. Theo was holding his head on either side using his long cock to fuck his face and throat. Theo pulled Luke's mouth to the base of his cock and held him down as Luke moaned as he deepthroated Theo's cock. Theo said, "I want to breed your ass with my first load of cum Luke. Get on your back, put some pillows under your shoulders so you can tilt your head back, and take Vince's cock."

Luke did as told by Theo. I knelt at Luke's head facing Theo who took his place between Luke's legs. I reached over to get the lube so Theo could lube his cock and Luke's ass. Theo pushed Luke's ankles back to me. I took them, pulling them to me, and rolled his ass up. I lowered my balls to Luke's mouth as Theo started lubing up Luke's ass. Luke moaned on my big balls as Theo worked a finger into Luke's ass.

Theo worked Luke's ass slowly as he moaned. He removed his finger and placed his cockhead at his puckered hole. Theo pushed in and stopped as he said, "Fuck, your sweet hole is so tight."

Theo started rocking, going deeper and deeper into Luke's ass. Luke groaned every time Theo hit his prostate, groaned on his mouthful of my balls. I sat down on Luke's face driving his nose against my taint rubbing it up and down. I raised up extracting my balls from Luke's mouth, dragging them all over his face.

Theo said to Luke, "Get up on your knees and let me fuck that sweet ass."

Luke rolled over and I lay down with my crotch at his face. As Theo entered his ass Luke gasped and I put the head of my dick in his mouth. As Theo started fucking his ass he placed a hand right between Luke's shoulder blades and pushed him down. I placed a hand on the back of Luke's head and pushed him down as he took more and more of my dick in his mouth.

As Theo fucked Luke's ass he grunted and groaned around my cock. Theo said, "I feel my cum building. My cock is swelling in our ass and I am fixing to fill that sweet ass with my cum."

Theo was deep fucking Luke's ass, grinding his cock in each time, talking dirty to Luke. Of course Luke couldn't reply with his mouth full of my cock. I was fucking Luke's throat telling him I was going to fill his belly the same time Theo filled his ass. Luke just groaned as Theo started shooting his cum in Luke's tight ass and I started shooting my cum in his mouth telling him not to lose a drop.

Theo leaned down over Luke's back to his ear telling him, "You look so natural with Vince's big black cock in your mouth and my big black cock in your ass. You have realized your place and you are in heaven. Clean Vince's cock off. I want you to lick clean mine after."

Luke cleaned my cock and balls and looked over his shoulder as Theo pulled out. Luke turned around quickly taking Theo's cock into his mouth, running his tongue around and over his cock and balls cleaning him completely. When Luke completed the clean up he lay back with Theo and me on each side. We alternated catching the cum oozing out of Luke's ass and feeding it to him as he appreciatively sucked it off our fingers.

As we lay relaxing Theo said, "I go to get going, this has been fun and I'd love a repeat. I need to take a shower and I want you Luke to bathe me."

Luke crawled out from between us and went to the shower to get the water ready. Theo headed to the shower and entered while Luke held the door open and then followed him in. Luke took the rag and started at Theo's head and started soaping him up, working his way down to his feet. Theo's cock had started to harden, he reached down, raising Luke's face to look at him saying, "I want one more for the road!"

Luke replied, "Yes Sir, as you wish Sir."

Luke took Theo's cockhead in his mouth working it deep into his throat as Theo's cock hardened more and more filling his throat. Theo was stroking Luke's throat he said, "Your throat feels so good around my cock. You are great, we will have to get together again if Vince doesn't mind!"

I told Theo it all up to Luke. Theo started moving his big black cock in and out of Luke's throat. Luke was moaning as Theo fucked harder into his throat until he dumped a big load of cum down Luke's throat straight into his belly. Theo pulled Luke up and handed him the soap and body wash, Luke took them and started to bath Theo again.

After Luke finished he stepped out and grabbed a towel as Theo stepped out to him. Luke dried Theo completely and Theo headed to get his clothes. Luke stepped back into the shower and started bathing me. Theo came back into the bathroom with Luke's phone asking him, "Password!"

Luke gave it to Theo so he could add his number and he sent himself a text to get Luke's number. Theo left the room and Luke turned back to me and started bathing me again then himself. After we dried off and stood at the mirror I brushed my teeth and handed Luke a new toothbrush and he did the same.

I took his hand and led him back to my bed to change the cum soaked sheets. After changing the sheets I lay back and Luke laid down to my side as we nodded off.