Meeting A New Friend At The Gym Pt. 03

Story Info
Meeting a New Friend At The Gym Pt3.
1.3k words
4.16
6.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke woke me up stroking my cock and sucking my nipples. I dropped my hand to his ass cheeks squeezing and kneading them in my hand. Luke looked up at me smiling and saying, "I am ready for some breakfast."

Luke slid down to my cock, lifting it and lowering his head to my balls as I spread my legs giving him access. Luke took one ball then the other in his mouth. He finally wound up with both in his mouth, he sucked and rolled them around moaning as he worshipped them. He pulled off letting my balls slip from his mouth.

He stuck his tongue out placing it at the base of my cock tracing up to the head and around it. Luke gently took my cock in his hand holding it up so he could kiss and lick the head. Luke next opened his mouth wide, placed my cockhead in his mouth and started down as I watched. I felt him hesitate when it got to his throat but he kept on going down until his lips were stretched around my cock root.

I reached down to his throat saying, "My cock feels so good with your tight throat wrapped around it. You have learned well!"

Luke groaned deeply as he pulled off slowly. He went back down, varying the amount he took into his mouth and throat as I groaned and caressed his face and under his mouth. Luke started slamming up and down on my cock as I told him I was fixing to cum. When I started to shoot he stayed down and let me shoot straight down his throat, not losing a drop.

He moved up beside me and lay there telling me again how right he felt now. I rolled over Luke telling him we needed to shower and fix some breakfast. We got our shower, brushed our teeth and I grabbed a robe for each of us. We decided on Poached Eggs and Avocado Toast. I told Luke he could assist by getting the things we'd need. So with the two of us each doing our part we shortly had our breakfast ready and were sitting down.

Luke had one bite and just raved about how good it was as he ate like he hadn't eaten in days. He left his plate looking like it just came out of the cabinet. Luke talked to me as I finished eating. When I was done he took our plates to the sink and started washing what we'd dirtied.

I stepped up behind him, reaching around to his hands pulling them to his side. I reached up and slid his robe off his shoulders kicking it to the side. I turned him around facing me, taking each ass cheek in my hands I leaned over placing my mouth on his as he opened his mouth wide.

I picked Luke up placing his ass on the countertop so our mouths were at the same level. I pulled back and kissed Luke's forehead as he moaned. Luke pushed my robe off and it hit the floor. Luke reached around me under my arms to my neck and running his fingernails down my spine until he reached my ass and grabbed a handful of each cheek and massaged them as he kissed me.

As he kissed me he slid off the counter down to his knees while licking and sucking his way down. He lifted my cock and started working on my big balls., rolling each one in his mouth and groaning. He finally took both in his mouth, using his fingers to push them. Luke rolled them in his mouth as much as he could.

I stroked his hair praising him as he worked my big balls. Luke looked up at me while trying to smile with my balls filling his mouth. I reached under his arms and pulled him up, kissing him hard as he stood. I pulled him up further throwing him over my shoulder as I headed for the bedroom again.

I knelt on the bed and layover, letting Luke lay back. I laid on top of him pulling him tight and rolling us over with Luke on top. I took the sides of his head in my hands and held him tight telling him to get to work as I pulled his mouth to mine. I placed a hand under my head exposing my armpit to Luke. Luke stuck his face into my pit saying how good it smelled as he inhaled, licked, and sucked my armpit.

As he left one armpit, he raised my other arm and attacked the other pit, licking, sucking, and inhaling deeply. I held his face in my pit as I spoke, "You are starting to enjoy everything. Keep exploring Luke."

Luke moaned as he reveled in my pit. He pulled off and moved over to my lips, kissing me hard as he laid down on me. I ran my hands down his spine to his ass, spreading his cheeks and running my fingertips over his puckered hole. Luke moaned when I placed pressure on his sweet hole with my fingertips.

I took Luke's head in my hands, kissed him hard, and told him to turn around to worship my cock and balls. As Luke knelt over me with his ass facing me I watched that sweet tight hole and massaged it. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, started a video recording, and told him to make it wink at me. I placed a finger at his hole and slowly pushed it in as he moaned deeply as I videoed. I added a second finger and worked around the inside of his ass.

"Worship my cock, make me know you love it!" I told Luke.

He replied, "Yes Sir! Your wish is my command Sir!"

I slid a third finger in his ass all the way and slapped his ass cheek. I said, "Work your ass on my fingers while you suck my cock."

As he sucked my cock and worked his ass on my fingers I praised him, telling him how great he was doing. Luke was getting better and better. I just lay back and let him service me keeping a finger in his ass to stimulate his prostate from time to time. I removed my finger, slapped his ass, and told him to turn around facing me so I could see his face, straddle me and fuck his hole with my cock.

Luke did as told and lubed his tight hole. He held my cock up and lowered his ass to my cock. He lowered his ass till just my fat, black cockhead popped in and stopped. He leaned down to kiss me saying, "I love your big black cock, it feels so good."

He leaned up and started pushing his ass down taking more of my cock in as he moaned in pleasure. I pulled him down to me and kissed him. Luke leaned back up and started down until he took the whole thing, all the way, balls deep. He rotated his hips to move my hard black cock around as he moaned. I said, "I'm fixing to cum, I can feel it building, massage my cock with your ass."

Luke started working his hole up and down on my cock. I pulled him down to me and rolled us over. I pulled his ankles up to my shoulders and started fucking his tight ass as he just groaned. I was long dicking him as Luke got louder and louder. As he shot his load I scooped it up and fed it to him as I continued invading his ass with my long fat cock. I finally shot my load deep in his ass as he collapsed on his back as I hit his prostate repeatedly while fucking and filling his ass with cock and cum.

I lay down on Luke kissing him deep as I rolled us to our sides face to face. We nodded off, next thing I knew Luke was up and headed for the shower telling me as much as he loved what happened he had to get going. I followed him in, we bathed each other, finally getting done and dry.