All Comments on 'Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom Pt. 02'

by Ricknnca

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! Can't wait fir the next chapter. I hope Rick and Tonya become a couple!!!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG337 months ago

Very good story keep it going can't wait to see how Tanya opens up and with Bella also in the picture.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader7 months ago

This story is smokin hot. Good descriptive writing. Hope he finishes deep inside both in the next chapter. 5 stars.

patilliepatillie7 months ago

You are a good writer. Most extended sex scenes are boring, they just rehash the mechanics and dont really fire up the libido. But your writing is exceptional in that instance, with good use of dialogue. Curious, how much is fact and how much is fiction?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love your story, and your hot, sexy writing. Very good and very arousing. Looking forward to the next chapter.

I might suggest having someone else read and edit your work, however, to catch some things that distract or are jarring for the reader, such as (1) moving in and out of present and past tense, such as: "I kissed (that's past tense) ... then bite...." (that's present tense) -- keep it all present tense or all past tense, not moving back and forth; (2) mixing up "him" when it should be a reference to "her"; (3) and double negative's that make me stop reading to figure out what you are trying to say: "...couldn't resist NOT admiring them both." (that means you couldn't admire them both, but if you drop the word "not", it would correctly read that you "...couldn't resist admiring them both." Oh, spelling too. (4) It's foreplay, not "four play."

If you can fix those small, irritating and distracting things, your stories will be even better!

RicknncaRicknnca7 months agoAuthor

thanks foro comments.. some mixed real and fantasy thoughts

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

Great stuff! Well written and a very hot story line. I love Bella, she's so uninhibited. Can't wait for more!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

Absolutely one of the best and one of my favorite story series on this platform. Very erotic. Made my dick hard. I love the dynamic of the mother and daughter, fucking the same man, yet not having any contact. 5 stars. Reading on

Copycat88Copycat883 months ago

Great story... I've stayed in that Hotel.... Didn't know that was going on upstairs! lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRicknnca@Ricknnca
Clean cut kinda guy... 5'11, 185#, short blonde (shaved head sometimes) short goatee, tan athletic, very thick cock.... I LUV curvy women... thick curvy women, women with big boobs drive me crazy and if you are married... bonus points! If you read my stories, they are based o...