Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Daughter helps her mom have erotic weekend.
2.8k words
4.76
10.6k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers

If you haven't read parts 1, 2, and 3, I highly encourage you to read them first. This story is the continuation of an erotic night that turns into a weekend with a beautiful wife and her daughter on a girls' weekend getaway.

"Put it inside her," Tanya whispered.

Not needing any more inspiration, I gripped Tanya's ass cheeks firmly in both hands and pushed my cock into Bella. My tongue flicked at her clit as her knees almost buckled, and she stumbled on the bed.

"Oh shit. Sorry," she whispered, blushing.

"Turn around," I told her. Tanya looked at me puzzled. I positioned her so she was standing over Bella, her ass in my face. "Lean over and hold onto the headboard," I directed her. She did as she was told, her big tits hanging, her thick ass right in front of me while I rocked into Bella slowly. Bella looked up at her mom moaning, taking my thrusts. I spread Tanya's ass cheeks and ran my tongue over her asshole down to her pussy.

"Hmm, oh my god! I love it when he does that," looking down at Bella.

"What's he doing?" Bella whispered.

"Licking. Hmm, licking me everywhere," Tanya panted.

Hearing the girls talk to each other made me so hard and excited, I started thrusting into Bella harder. Two fingers entered Tanya's pussy as I rimmed her asshole with my tongue.

"Ahh, oh my," Tanya whispered. "His fingers are so good."

"So is his cock!" gasped Bella. "Is he licking your ass?"

"Hmm, Hmm, god!" Tanya let out as she closed her eyes.

"Ask him to. He'll be gentle." Bella suggested.

"Really?" looking at Bella seriously. The nod from Bella was all the encouragement she needed. "Rick, do you want to touch my, um bum."

Sensing her hesitation and nervousness, "Of course I want your ass, baby" more pressure with my tongue. "But only if you are ready."

"I am. Teach me, hmm. Oh my god," not believing she was admitting to this.

"First we need you comfy, baby," pulling out of Bella. "Let's get you nice and relaxed," guiding her to her back next to Bella. Bella rolled to her side, playing with her nipples and watching me position her mom. I kissed and caressed her thighs, getting her comfy, focusing her on things besides her ass being penetrated. I kissed up to her pussy, softly caressing her with my tongue, sensually tasting her as she began to melt into my mouth. I ran my fingers up and down her slick juicy slit, rimming her ass gently with a wet finger, then back up to her clit. I ran my fingers down to her ass again, just slowly, softly rimming her tight hole. Using her juices to lube her shiny star, a little more pressure. Applying more and more pressure, as she adjusted to the feeling. She was enjoying it, moaning, telling us how good it felt, how I was teasing her. I used more of her juices to lube my finger up, coating her entrance, and gently pushed a little more, until my first knuckle slipped through the tight ring.

"Oh oh, go slow," whimpered Tanya.

"It's okay baby. Just got the tip of my finger in," leaving my finger still for her to adjust as I licked her pussy softly. I started pushing further, slowly and she was taking it nicely. Moaning, but not telling me to stop. "Hmm, your ass is soo hot, baby! How's that feel?"

"Hmm, good. Oh god, it feels so good," her breathing relaxed, hips writhing, looking at Bella. "Fuck. You can put a little more inside," she whispered.

"Hmm, good, because my entire finger is in." wiggling my finger in her ass softly. I pulled it back, and in again. Slowly finger fucking her ass, and she was craving more.

Bella brushed Tanya's hair out of her face, "Feeling good?" she whispered.

"Hmm hmm. Feels so good. I want to orgasm." she looked at Bella and grabbed at her big tits, squeezing them firmly. She pulled her nipple to her mouth and sucked it hard.

"Damn, mom," Bella said lustfully. "Ready for more?"

Tanya nodded, eyes wide looking to the side at Bella.

I stopped moving my finger, pulling back, but not out. I eased my index finger inside her ass next to my middle finger. She accepted my finger better than I expected and hearing her deep breaths and moans told me she was enjoying it and not in pain.

"Fuck! Slow, slow, hmmm," moaned Tanya, taking my two fingers in her ass.

I got my fingers deeper and started moving back and forth, causing her to get louder with her moans and whimpers, telling me how much she loved it. She kept telling us she wanted to come.

With my other hand, I played with her clit, circling it with my thumb, and then with more pressure. Rubbing her clit up and down as I pumped her ass with my fingers. As soon as I started rubbing her clit she started she started moving her hips more. She wanted to come so bad, I rubbed her clit harder and a little faster. She started moaning louder and she bucked her ups up and released. I clamped my mouth down on her pussy, keeping my fingers moving in and out of her ass. I felt a warm gush of fluids flood my mouth and I swallowed. She was whimpering louder, letting us know she was middle of her orgasm. I looked up and Bella was caressing her mom's hair, keeping it out of her face, as her body started to shake. I held my fingers in her ass and watched the girl's interactions.

Tanya was breathing heavily, panting as she worked through her orgasm, looking up at Bella next to her. "Oh shit! WOW, that was," swallowing hard and catching her breath, "was just so intense. Is he still, still inside? I feel so numb."

Bella looked down at me, between Tanya's thighs, seeing my fingers still in her ass. "Yeah, he has two fingers in your ass. Feels amazing, huh?"

"Hmm Hmm, is it bad to want more?" asked Tanya.

Bella smiled at her, "You are so ready for more. Ask him to, he would love your ass," wiping the drop of perspiration off her forehead with the edge of the sheet. "He'll be gentle as you need him to be. I'll be here to help you too."

"Rick? Tanya looked down at me, trying to look around her big boobs.

"Yeah, baby?" my fingers adjusting and pulling back almost out.

"Oh fuck!" feeling the movement in her ass again. "Oh my god," with a giggle. "Wow, it's tender in there. Do you like my bum?"

"Of course. I love every part of you, baby," pulling my fingers back more, about to slip out. "Take a deep breath and push out a little," I told her. Feeling her sphincter push, I slipped my fingers from her ass.

"Oh, Oh, damn," as her hand went straight down to her pussy and holding her bum hole. "My god, it felt almost the same coming out as it did going in," catching her breath again. "Do you want to do it again? With your dick?" she asked nervously.

Looking up at her, "Baby, my cock would love to be anywhere you want it. Are you ready to try it?"

"Promise to go slow?" she asked in a whisper.

"Of course. I promise to be gentle and go slow," I told her softly, kissing her thigh. "Bella, do you have any lube?"

"I might have some KY in my makeup bag," as she hurried off into the bathroom.

"You liked it didn't you?" I teased her, kissing her other thigh.

"Oh my god, yes! It felt so amazing, and didn't hurt like I expected it to."

I didn't want to scare her, but I knew putting my fat cock into her ass was going to be a little more painful than 2 fingers. But now she should be more prepped and stretched to take me.

Bella came bouncing onto the bed holding the lube. "I knew I had some," giggling, seemingly more excited for her mom to take it in the ass than Tanya was.

"Great! Be right back girls," as I crawled off the bed. I went to the bathroom to pee, I had to make sure I was empty to go longer than ever. I washed my hands and fingers thoroughly in case I needed to play with her pussy to get my cock in her.

"What are you doing in there?" Tanya asked, wanting this more and more every minute.

"I'm prepping myself," I joked.

"Why? You have us both to prep you!" Bella announced.

I walked back in with a towel, totally naked, holding my semi-hard cock. "So now you are both going to prep me, huh?" teasing them.

"Hell yeah, get up here with us," Bella said, winking at her mom. Bella guided me up next to her, as Tanya rolled to the other side of me. "Come on Mom, let's get this big cock hard and wet," looking at her mom.

I looked down as Bella rolled to her stomach, leaning on her elbows in front of me, and Tanya did the same, following Bella's moves. Bella wrapped her lips around my knob, and I immediately started to get hard. Tanya cupped my balls in her hand, massaging them as we watched Bella take my cock in her mouth. She let my cock pop from her mouth, held the base, and offered my cockhead to Tanya. Tanya wrapped her full lips around me, looking up at me as she sucked and licked just the head. Bella lowered her tongue and licked my shaft, licked my balls, and back up my shaft. Tanya let my cock pop from her lips and licked around the head of my cock. Bella started doing the same, their tongues dancing around my cock head, seeing their tongues touch randomly as they moved their mouths. I held both of them by the hair, pushing them closer, only my cock separating them. Bella started flicking my cockhead with her tongue. Tanya started doing the same. I pulled Bella's hair, pushing my cock into her throat. I pulled it out, Bella's drool connecting the head of my cock to her lips. I pulled Tanya's mouth down on my cock, into her throat, and held her. When I pulled back, her eyes were wide, looking up at me, drool running down her chin and hanging off my cock. I pulled them both together again, and Bella licked her mom's drool off my cock, then licked my cock and Tanya did the same. Bella swirled her tongue around Tanya's, and Tanya did the same. Tanya was melting, and Bella was getting worked up again. Their hands started going into each other's hair, licking my cock and each other. When I pulled my cock out between them Tanya broke their kiss, blushing.

"Wow, that was hot!" I whispered to them, feeling their awkwardness.

"Bella, that does not leave this room," she blurted nervously.

"Don't worry Mom, you are hot and you know it!" Bella teased her. "Now that Rick is nice and prepped, let's prep you," smiling.

"Oh god, do I want you to?" more nervous but dripping wet and hornier than ever.

I positioned Tanya on all fours, her thick ass to me. I couldn't resist not massaging her ass, it was soo perfect, thick, and full. I slid a pillow under her, "You are going to want to get as comfy as possible. Rest your head on the pillow, and keep your ass up," I directed. Bella handed me the lube, and I coated Tanya's ass liberally. Pushing a lubed finger inside, causing her to moan, but not resist. Feeling the lube making her slick seemed to help her relax even more. As I coated and prepped her asshole, Bella took the initiative to lube my cock, with lots around the thick head. I guided the head of my cock to her bum hole, caressing her back and ass cheek with my other hand, "Try to relax your body, and push out." I could feel her shiny star flexing, as I put more pressure against it. Pushing slightly more, my cockhead pushed through her tight ring, into her ass.

The whimpers that were coming from Tanya's lips were so erotic. She wasn't screaming, just groaning and moaning in pleasure. "Fuck!" she whimpered out loud, "slower!" putting her hand back on my thigh.

"It's just the head so far baby, try to relax your muscles and push out," I said softly while pushing my hard cock into her virgin ass. I pushed a little and stopped. Pushed a little more and stopped, feeling her stretch and adjust on my cock. Her ass felt amazing, tight, but not gripping me too hard. Her moans and whimpers into the pillow were so erotic.

Bella was encouraging her, telling her how hot she looked. Caressing her hair and back, then over her plump ass cheeks, caressing them.

The more pressure I put on her ass, the more she liked it. "How's it feel baby?" sliding through her asshole with long strokes.

"Oh my, oh my god," she gasped, trying to catch her breath, moan, and talk at the same time. "It's, it's so full. More."

"More? You want more, Mom?" Bella made sure it was what we both heard, looking up at me with eyebrows raised.

"Yes! Oh my god," she gasped again in a guttural moan, "give me more."

"More like this?" giving her a slight thrust into her ass.

"God! Yes!," she started saying things we couldn't be clear about, "Do it again!" she screamed this time.

I picked up my pace, faster and slightly harder thrusts, with the occasional deep, hard thrust to make her scream again.

And she screamed again, "Fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm coming!" she shrieked in a loud high voice.

"Cum. Do it, let it go!" Bella encouraged her, pouring more lube over her mom's ass to lube us both.

She screamed and her body started bucking, trying to move forward away from my cock, but I held her hips tight and kept pounding into her ass.

The louder she screamed the harder and faster I fucked her. It seemed to go on for several minutes, but was probably only a few seconds until I announced," I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! Fill her ass, Rick!" Bella said with excitement looking up at me. "He is going to fill your ass with so much cum," she whispered in her mom's ear.

I grunted deeply, thrusting my hips, as I erupted into her ass. And again, and again. Shooting several streams of cum into her ass, while her body continued to shake. Tanya collapsed into the pillow under her, letting her legs go straight, my cock still lodged in her ass. "Fuck, that was amazing," I whispered into her ear. As my cock softened in her ass, I let it slip out, hearing another moan from her as I left her ass empty.

"Oh my god," whispered Tanya, "my ass is going to be sore for a week." and giggled.

We all laughed, sharing each of our favorite parts about fucking Tanya in the ass for her first time. I kissed Tanya on her lips, kissed Bella on her forehead, and slipped off the bed, telling them I was heading to the shower. Hoping they would both join. I started to finish my shower and washing several minutes later when the bathroom door opened and they both were naked stepping into the shower with me.

"How's my two favorite girl's feeling?" I asked with a curious look, watching both of their serious expressions on their face. They must have had a serious conversation about what they just experienced.

"Wonderful," Tanya said with a smile as she stepped in closer and kissed me. "I'm sore and hurts to walk, but it was worth it!" she blushed.

"We have to leave in the morning, Rick," said Bella, bringing it all back to reality. "Are we going to see you again?"

"I hope so if you let me," bringing both girls into my arms with a tight hug under the warm water.

"Let you?" Tanya asked offended. "I hope you are kidding" a serious look on her wet face.

I chuckled, "Yes, of course you will. I have a busy week, but can carve out Friday to drive down to take you to dinner. How does that sound?" lifting Tanya's eyes to his.

"That sounds much better. I'll text you my address. This has been one of the best weekends of my life," going to her tiptoes to kiss me on the lips.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers