All Comments on 'Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom Pt. 04'

by Ricknnca

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

This is a fun story line. 5 stars.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Love the story! I look forward to more adventures from the two horny busty blondes and Rick.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

Read better stories in Penthouse.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I like that Tanya and Bella are more like fuck buddies than mother and daughter. With their gorgeous tight bodies, big tits, and blonde hair, they look more like sisters than anything else. Their uninhibited enthusiasm to fuck Rick and each other is fun to read about. No doubt the author will take them to more sexual experiences. Love it.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Whackdoodle should simply move on to a story that he likes. Perhaps he could write a superior story himself if he thinks this one is so deficient.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Is Rick interested in sharing these two hot busty sluts? It seems that they would have little trouble accommodating multiple cocks in a group session. Their sexual adventures may just beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Need Rick to meet my wife and I at the riverwalk for sure. Always there.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. The author can certainly create hot and engaging women. I really like what he has done with these to busty hotties. Does it

matter that they are mother and adult daughter? Absolutely not! I love all the possibilities.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

These two busy hotties may very soon become a pair of cock craving sluts, and one, or even two men may not be enough to sate their hunger. Hopefully Rick will see the possibilities and make sure that mother and daughter get all they can handle.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I hope the author can find time to write more about this very hot mother-daughter pair. This story is just beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRicknnca@Ricknnca
Clean cut kinda guy... 5'11, 185#, short blonde (shaved head sometimes) short goatee, tan athletic, very thick cock.... I LUV curvy women... thick curvy women, women with big boobs drive me crazy and if you are married... bonus points! If you read my stories, they are based o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES