Meeting a Woman 01: At the Dojo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

`````````````

It was another few months and Daven had let himself start showing how good he was becoming. Carrie was starting to understand the feelings in her heart more as well as the warmness she felt down below whenever she was around Daven. She wasn't a virgin but she had never felt this combination of heart and horniness before. But the inside struggle still didn't change her outside taunting of Daven.

He knew it was coming close to the end of his plan. He could see the slightest hesitation in her before she taunted him now. But his final challenge was just a few weeks away and then she would be a changed woman, and if his plan went well, she might even be his woman. Time would soon tell.

````````````

If Carrie had not been so conflicted with the feelings she was trying to hide from herself and the jilling off she was doing as she thought about him every day, she would have realized that someone doesn't get that good in just under a year. But she didn't realize that she was playing with the old script and Daven just rewrote his part of the script. All of the tauntings were now coming to a head.

`````````````

After a long day at work, Devan decided that tonight was going to be the night. He was very excited to put the final part of his plan into place. He got ready and headed to the dojo. When he arrived and got himself warmed up for the regular class. Typical Cassie, she saw him smirk a few times and that just angered her. She couldn't figure out why that would be his reaction. After class, he decided that he would challenge her before his private class even started

He told her that he was feeling lucky tonight and that he was sure that tonight would be his lucky night. She laughed and told him that would never happen. He said well then she wouldn't mind making it two date nights then. She got cocky and said if he beat her tonight that she would be his for the entire weekend. And the smirk came over his face and she still couldn't figure out why. He quickly said that she had a deal.

The fight had been going on for a few minutes but she couldn't figure out why she hadn't scored any points on him yet. She knew he was getting better but this was different from what she expected.

On one of her attacks on his ribs, she suddenly found herself looking up at the ceiling. As she had taken a step towards him, he had swept her front leg out from under her and she landed on her back and he followed up with a well-controlled punch to her face. It had been a long time since anyone had done that to her and that was Sensei Rick. She thought that Daven must have gotten lucky with that one.

She quickly got up and back into the fight. She thought she should strike quickly before he got settled back down. So she went for another punch to his chest, but just as she started her move forward, Daven's front leg snapped up and he kicked her right in the sternum and almost knocked the air out of her lungs. She stepped back and thought it was another lucky shot.

So far she had tried two attacks and he had somehow countered them and scored some solid hits. She had to regroup quickly or she would suddenly have new weekend plans. While she was regrouping, Devan did a slide shuffle step closing a little bit of distance and then took his lead leg and lightly kicked the calf muscle of her front foot and then immediately drew his foot back to his waist and then through a roundhouse kick to the side of her head. He had won.

She was stunned. How did that happen?

Like when he lost to her, he quickly got his things together and stopped by where she was standing. He handed her a slip of paper with his address and told her to be there in an hour and not to be late. He left without looking back.

She was completely stunned. She was still standing there 5 minutes later.

Sensei Rick came out of his office and asked if she had somewhere to be. She just looked at him. He quietly asked her if she remembered a time when she was a child and tried to steal something from his brother's store. She nodded her head. He asked her what she learned from that experience. She said that it had changed her life and that she was so happy that he and his brother Thomas had found a way to help her when she needed it most. He took both of her hands and said that this was her next lesson to learn. The lesson was how to be humble. In all of the things he had taught her and as good as she had become, she had forgotten every lesson she had learned about being humble in the art. He said that tonight and this weekend she would learn that lesson. He reminded her that she agreed to do this and that she needed to get cleaned up and be at that address. She had just over 45 minutes left. She was still in shock. He sternly told her to go and let Daven teach her what she had failed to learn from him.

``````````````

She arrived about 5 minutes early, still in a very deep state of shock and confusion. She lightly knocked on the door and when he opened the door he could see that she had cleaned up and was in regular clothes. Her hair was still wet and this was the first time he could remember seeing her in anything other than her karate uniform. His smirk turned into a smile as he took in her tiny but curvy body. Her uniform had hidden a very nice body and he was very pleased with how she looked tonight. Nothing fancy, just an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt that had seen better days. She had a natural kind of cuteness to her. Something he liked so much better than some model type with an attitude. She on the other hand was cute but with an attitude. He planned to help her change that this weekend.

He stepped back and welcomed her inside and told her to relax and that he was tired and that they would be going straight to bed because he had had a very long and stressful week. Fear immediately came across her face. He again told her to relax and that by saying "going to bed," he only meant it as going to sleep and not anything else.

He suggested that she go and get ready for bed and motioned to the restroom. He told her that she would find a new toothbrush on the counter and anything else she might need in the cabinet. He turned the lights out in the living and kitchen space, made sure the door was locked and then the only light was coming from the bedside lamp and the restroom. She shuffled over to the restroom and quietly closed the door. She had yet to say a word to him.

```````````````

When she came out a few minutes later, she gave him a concerned look. She opened her mouth but nothing came out but a light squeak. She took a deep breath, cleared her throat, and then told him that she hadn't thought to bring along any bedclothes or anything else for that matter. He looked at her with a long pause and then went to his closet and pulled out his favorite team's jersey. His Packers jersey was well worn but it was the best thing he could think of for her to use as a nightshirt that might be long enough to cover her. He handed it to her and told her to change into it while he went into the restroom to take care of his nightly routine.

When he came out of the restroom in his sweat pants and t-shirt, he turned off the light leaving only the bedside lamp to light his apartment. As he approached the bed, he could see some fear in her eyes. He told her to move over to the other side because she was on his preferred side of the bed. He again tried to relieve her fears and told her again that this was only about sleep tonight and that the queen size bed would be plenty big enough for them to not bump into each other during the night. All that she needed to do now was get some rest and they would have a nice conversation in the morning and go over everything. He told her good night, turned off the lamp, and then got into bed, on his side, and pulled the covers over him.

That helped her settle down a little bit, but she was still lying down in a bed with this guy that she thought was very handsome and that she was very attracted to. It was going to be a long night.

````````````````

She tried not to toss and turn but sleep wasn't coming to her. She just couldn't relax. How had he been asleep in less than 5 minutes? She listened to him breathing and tried not to laugh. He had the cutest soft little snore. It was somehow relaxing to her when she just concentrated on his breathing and not letting the rest of her situation get her all nervous.

She eventually must have fallen asleep. She woke sometime in the night and felt something across her chest. She opened her eyes and saw that he must have rolled over onto his stomach sometime during the night and that his left arm was now draped across her chest. It felt good to her in a way. She had yearned for many years for someone to hold her. The few sexual experiences she had had so far didn't lend themselves to any cuddling afterward. With her parents working so much in her younger years, she didn't receive the hugs that she wanted and needed so desperately. It was something that had always been her desire but had rarely been fulfilled. She smiled that she was almost getting a hug now. Maybe a half hug, but she knew it was only by accident.

She just laid there and enjoyed her hug for what seemed like a long time. He started to stir a little. As he tossed around a little and he ended up on his right side and then to her surprise, his left hand enveloped her more, and felt herself being pulled into his chest. She tried to stay where she was, but he just pulled her into him. She turned onto her right side as she was almost to him and soon found herself in his arms. Her heart was starting to race. What was happening to her? She heard him say something but all she could pick out was "Mmmmm" and then she heard his breathing go back to a slow steady pace with that cute soft little snore.

After she calmed down a little she realized how good it felt to go from that partial hug to being snuggled in his arms. It was a feeling that she had never experienced before. It was so warm, soft, and indescribably comforting that she wished she could stay like this forever.

````````````

She woke in the morning to an empty bed and she wondered where he was. She got up and took care of her morning routine and then started to look for him. His apartment was nice but it was still a very small open floor plan so finding him would not be difficult. She thought maybe he had moved to the coach sometime in the night so she walked softly toward the edge of the coach to take a peak. He wasn't there. Where had he gone? She was starting to panic a little when his front door opened and he walked in with a sack of food and a couple of coffees.

He said good morning to her and invited her over to the bar and pointed to her to sit down. He said something about hoping she liked bagels and coffee but she wasn't sure if that is what he said or not. She was still in this kind of fog this morning. Her mind was still remembering the warmth she felt in his arms last night and the reality starting to set in of their upcoming talk this morning. She finally snapped out of it when he told her he ordered both coffee black, and that he had milk, sugar, or flavored creamer if she preferred those to add to hers. She asked for the flavored creamer. He let her pick out the kind of bagel she wanted first and then selected his.

They ate in relative silence. He finished first but waited patiently as she finished her bagel. When she was done, he cleaned up and they took their coffees with them over to the couch so they could have their conversation.

He turned toward her on the couch and smiled and then his face got a serious look. He told her that while she was a very good instructor she had developed a nasty little habit of being mean and taunting to her students. He described his background in martial arts and explained it to her much like he had told Sensei Rick many months ago. She was astounded. How had he fooled her so easily that he was several degrees higher in rank than she was and why had Sensei Rick allowed him to do this?

When he paused, she could only get one word out of her mouth. Why?

He told her that Sensei Rick was a very smart man and instructor. As much as he had worked with her, she just couldn't seem to grasp that she was turning into something nasty and he knew that wasn't who she was or wanted to be. So the two men devised a plan to help her work out her issue with this taunting phase that she was going through.

So we will start today with your punishment and then get on to the other tasks that you will need to accomplish today. Do you understand?

She shook her head yes but couldn't look him in the eyes.

He asked her to look at him and answer out loud.

She slowly tilted her head up toward him and answered that she understood.

He quickly stood and held out his hand. She cautiously took it and he walked her around to the back of the couch. He went on to describe that she would now be spanked for the attitude that she had developed and that it would take place now as her first punishment. He instructed her to bend over the couch and spread her feet at least as wide as her shoulders.

She looked at him like she was going to have a fit but ultimately did as he asked. She couldn't believe that she was doing it. As she bent over he pulled up the jersey over her ass and she jumped up and away from him demanding to know what he was doing. He simply stated that this spanking would only be through her panties and not through any other material. But if she wanted to challenge him, then those would also be removed. She gave him a death stare and slowly approached the couch again and bent over. He raised the jersey again this time with no backtalk.

He admired the curves of her ass and liked that she had on boy shorts instead of more traditional panties. They fit her nice and snug and he instantly started feeling himself becoming aroused. But he needed to get back to the punishment.

He started talking to her and explaining what he was going to do and why. He decided that she would get 10 spankings and that she was to count them after each was given. If she didn't count or counted incorrectly, he would simply start over. He would also have no talking other than her counting until he was finished. He emphasized again that if she spoke other than to count, he would start the count over. He asked her to make sure she understood. Like earlier, she nodded yes. He reminded her that he did expect her to answer him with her words and not her gestures. She then said that she did understand his instructions.

``````````````````

Her head was turned facing him and he looked into her eyes and said that they would begin. He was standing behind and to her left side as he brought his right hand back and gave her his first swat. She yelped but remained quiet. He waited a few seconds and then told her that she forgot to count and that they would start over. He lifted his hand again and then struck her right cheek this time with the same force as the last swat. She again yelped but then he heard her say "one" in a tiny little voice. He encouraged her to say the number in a strong voice as he would hate to not hear her and need to start over again. Her face showed that she was a little angry at him and was just staring up at him. He gave her a big smile and then gave her another swat on the left cheek. She looked defiantly at him and said "Two" in a nice strong voice. Now that she was finally understanding what he wanted he gave her a hard swat on her right cheek. This time she let out a yelp and he could start seeing the tears starting to form in her eyes. He was almost getting ready to tell her they were starting over when he did hear her say "three." He gave her four and five in quick succession. And she called out these numbers through her crying tears.

He paused a bit and let her collect herself. He put his hand on her ass and lightly rubbed her cheeks in a soothing manner to try and console her just a little bit. Then he started again and this time he caught her on the bottom of her left cheek right in the crease where her leg and cheek converged. She let out a little scream after that swat and immediately asked him to please stop. He informed her that he would not be stopping and in fact, he would now be starting over for her speaking while she was being punished. She couldn't believe she had made that mistake.

He rubbed her cheeks again as she was still collecting herself and then said that he would be starting again and told her that the swats wouldn't be getting any easier and reminded her to not miss a count and to remain quiet. She nodded her head and answered yes.

The first swat after starting over connected on her right side again right where her leg and cheek converged. She again let out a yelp and yelled "one." He told her he knew that it hurt but that she needed to find a way to remain quiet. He couldn't have his neighbors hearing her outbursts like that. She decided to pull up the jersey farther and put the bottom several inches of the hem into her mouth to bite down on.

He saw what she had done and decided to modify the rules for her just slightly. He told her since he knew it was going to hurt for the remaining 9 swats that he wouldn't make her count and she could just concentrate on being quiet and biting down on his jersey. He was rubbing her ass the entire time he was talking to her now. It seemed to help calm her faster than if he just let her do it on her own. He was also enjoying seeing her ass jiggle after each swat and then rubbing it for her comfort.

He decided to speed things up for the next series of swats and gave her the next 4 very quickly. She was just finishing one yelp into the jersey as the next swat was landing and it was overwhelming her ability to control her emotions. By this last swat, she was bawling with huge tears running across her face as she continued to look at him. He could see what he believed to be remorse in her eyes but he couldn't be sure.

As he continued to rub her ass he looked slightly away from her face and was suppressed that he could see the bottom of her left breast. When she pulled up the jersey into her mouth and with all of the moving around she was doing fighting the pain, the jersey was starting to ride higher and higher up her chest. He was anxious to see if that would continue.

She had 5 more swats to go and he was going to make them count. He was sure that her cheeks and the tops of her legs were red by now and he wanted a new fresh area to swat. He told her to spread her legs further apart and she did it quickly. His next two swats were to both of her inner thighs. That can be a tender area and it must have hurt because she let out a loud screen each time but the jersey seemed to do the job of muffling the sound.

Like he had been doing he continued to rub her cheeks to help soothe her between swats. This time he got to rub more of her inner thighs after the last two swats. As he rubbed, his hand would inevitably bump into her pussy and he was very surprised to feel some wetness on his hand as he rubbed. He was also surprised that every time he bumped into her pussy she would flinch and audible intake of breath. He turned his head and leaned back so that he could see between her legs and saw that there was a major wet spot that had formed.

His next two swats were even higher on her inner thighs. She again cried out in agony as the pain raced through her body, but it was quickly followed by his soothing touches. He had swatted high enough with the last two that he was now rubbing near her labia and quickly noticed two things. One, her cries of pain were now being replaced by light moans as he soothed her, and two, her hips were starting to not flinch but moved against his hand as he soothed her. He continued to soothe her and then started talking to her again. He told her that she was doing good and that she only had one more swat and they would be done and then he would soothe her and make it feel better for her. He told her to prepare herself.