Meeting a Woman 01: At the Dojo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This last one was going to hurt, she thought, and it did. This time instead of a swat on her cheeks he swung his hand upward and gave her a swat directly on her pussy. He hadn't swung as hard as he had been on her cheeks but it was still pretty hard for a pussy swat. She howled into the jersey and was quickly stomping her fight back and forth to try and work through the pain. But he immediately started soothing her.

He started rubbing her pussy and she quickly settled down as her mind switched from the pain she had received to the pleasure she was not receiving. Her boy shorts were soaked as he rubbed her. Her moans continued to become louder and her hips were now playing an active role in her pleasure. He was now enjoying just teasing her. He also noticed that as he anticipated, the jersey had continued to slide up her chest and was now exposing both of her breasts. They were darn near perfect from this angle at least. Her nipples looked so hard and lickable. He hadn't realized how much he was enjoying this until he looked at his sweatpants to see that he also had given himself a wet spot and he was aching for release. He told himself that he would have to take care of it later. He had other things to take care of first.

He continued to push her closer to orgasm. As cute as her ass looked in those boy shorts he almost wished that she had on some regular panties so he could push them aside and be rubbing her pussy. But he would have to make due.

As he continued to rub Carrie's pussy, he could tell that her need was increasing. To tease her more he started slowing down his rubbing. He heard a dissatisfied moan come from her. So he held it at that speed to see what she would do. She tried to work her hips fast and harder to compensate for his speed change. Her frustration was growing and she opened her eyes and again was staring at him. Her eyes were conveying everything he needed to see. She needed this in a bad way. Her eyes were pleading with him to finish her. But he just stared back with a small little smile.

He heard her whisper "please."

He told her to speak louder.

She said "Please?"

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please let me cum!" she begged.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

"Yes! Pppllleeeaassee!"

"Even after this weekend?"

"Yes, even after this weekend. Please Daven!"

"OK, here is what I'm going to do. I will speed back up and then I'm going to count down from 10. When I get to zero, I want you to cum for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Please hurry Daven!"

"OK, put the jersey back in your mouth Carrie. Here we go. 10, 9, 8" He started rubbing faster and started focussing more of his rubbing on her clitoral area. His left hand started rubbing her back and her moaning only increased as the numbers got smaller. "7, 6, 5" she heard as his left hand was now moving around to her tummy and rubbing closer to her breasts.

"Oh please touch my nipples Daven, please touch my nipples" she kept saying in her head. That always got her off so much better when she was playing with herself.

"4, 3, 2" she heard as his hand was now rubbing around her breasts. She was trying so hard to wait until he got to zero but she wasn't sure she was going to make it. She had never in her life been this hot and she needed the orgasm like it was her last breath. It was the only thing that mattered right now. She was having a difficult time getting enough air in her lungs and the colors she was starting to see even with her eyes closed were amazing.

"1" and then he did it. His left hand latched onto her left nipple and it was exactly what she wanted and needed to complete her perfect orgasm that was imminent. He pinched and pulled with just the right amount of force.

"Zero! Cum for my Carrie!" And she let go completely. She trashed and moaned as she had never done before. She couldn't breathe, all of her air was being forced out of her by all of the contractions that her body was having. It was the most unexplainable, perfect euphoria that could not ever be put into words. In any language.

Daven looked down at her and decided that she must have passed out. It was the most intense orgasm that he had ever seen live or ever seen on video for that matter. He picked her up and carried her back to the bed and laid her down and covered her up with the blanket. She would need her rest. He decided he needed to take a shower and probably rub one out himself. He was still hard and he could do it now while she was sleeping and all would be good for a while.

She woke up about lunchtime and he was at his desk doing some work. When he noticed she was starting to stir a little. He grabbed the bottle of ointment and headed to the bed. He got there just as she was opening her eyes. He smiled at her and asked if she slept well. She just closed her eyes and smiled and said that she was in dreamland. Then she rolled over onto her back and her eyes shot open as she didn't realize how sore her ass was.

Daven told her they needed to get some ointment on that to help take away the sting she was now feeling. She looked at him and told him that she could do it herself in a slightly disrespectful way. He looked at her with a serious look and asked her if she wanted to take that attitude with him considering what had just happened a few hours ago. Her eyes and face softened and she said that she didn't.

He instructed her to roll over on her tummy and pull down her shorts just below her ass so that he could rub the ointment into her skin. This time she did as he had asked and she was surprised by how quickly the lotion was taking the sting out and how good it felt to feel him soothing her again. This time it felt less sexual, but still, it was a good comforting feeling.

He did rub some around her labia and clitoral area since they had also received a workout today just to be sure. When he was done he told her to pull up her shorts and they would see about getting some lunch. He set out the bread and several different types of lunch meat and cheese as well as some chips to go along with it. He also grabbed two bottles of water and sat down at the bar. For some reason, she chose to stand.

He looked at her between bites of his sandwich and asked her how she was doing. She looked at him harshly and then softened it a little and said she couldn't believe he had done that to her. With a big smile on his face, he asked which part. She paused and then he could see her face change and she was fighting very hard not to smile. He raised his eyebrows at her a few times and she busted out laughing.

They finally got serious again and he said that he thought it was a very valid point and it would be good for them to talk about it. He told her a story of how when he was growing up his father used to tell him that before a child could be corrected, you had to first get their attention. The spanking was less about the correction and more about getting the child's attention so that they would be ready to hear about the correction.

He went on to share with her that she had been acting like a child with her newfound attitude. That she was taking something that was given to her and was abusing the gift by being a bully with her students and fellow instructors because she was good enough that few could truly challenge her in their class. If she was left to continue in that manner, she would destroy the school. Students would leave and Sensei Rick would lose his dojo simply because she was acting childish.

He looked into her eyes and told her it was like his father had told him years ago. He had to get her attention first so that they could have this conversation. That is why he spanked her, to get her attention.

She bowed her head and he could see tears streaming down her face. He stood and walked a few steps to her and she just melted into his arms and sobbed. The years that this had been building up in her just poured out of her. He must have held her for at least 5 minutes as she continued to let it all out. He stroked her back and her hair as he just continued to hold her.

She eventually collected herself and pulled away from him. He kissed the top of her head as he let her go. He sat back down and started working on more of his sandwich. She just snacked on a few of the chips but was quiet. At some point, she took a deep breath and then asked him about the other thing.

She asked just as he was about to swallow the last bite of his sandwich and he almost choked on it. He had to work hard to keep it going down the right way.

It was his turn to act a little quiet and it took him a little while to put his thoughts into words. He said it wasn't his intention to do that to her. But as he was trying to soothe her between swats he couldn't get it out of his mind that he was rubbing her ass. When he accidentally would brush her pussy with his hand he started noticing the change that it was having on her. And when he noticed the wet spot in her shorts he wanted to try to balance the pain with the pleasure he knew he could give her.

He went on to share that he was already deeply attracted to her from the first day of visiting the dojo and that he had hoped that they could be friends and see if there would be any possibility of becoming more than friends.

He ultimately apologized for the second part of what he did, but not the first part. He asked her if she thought she might be able to forgive him someday.

She got a part smile, a part smirk on her face, and asked if he had any plans of ever doing something like that to her ever again.

He thought for a second and said that it depended on if she asked nicely or not. She smiled and then gave him a swat on the arm. Well maybe a little harder than a swat, but it was meant in good fun he thought.

````````````

Lunch was done, discipline was done and now their conversation was complete. Now on to the rest of their weekend he thought.

He looked at her and smiled and then suggested she had better start cleaning because they had plans for tonight. She just looked at him and smiled like he was teasing her. But he wasn't. She asked him if he was serious. And he said that he was completely serious. The bet was still the bet and he had her for another day and a half. He suggested she use her best judgment and that she should get started and he would be checking to make sure things were done correctly or there could be more punishment. She wasn't sure if he was serious or not and that was exactly what he had intended when he said it.

He went to his work desk and started doing some busy work that could have waited until Monday, but he didn't want to get in Carrie's way as she was doing her cleaning.

She decided to start in the bathroom and was pleasantly surprised at how clean things already were. She mostly just had to wipe things down and do some straightening up of things. She moved to the kitchen next and found that it was very much the same. Just a simple cleanup and then rearrange things on the counter. Her next room in this open room concept was the bedroom and closet area. She changed the sheets, fluffed the pillows, and arranged things in his closet. Again, nothing major. She went to the living room area and repositioned the couch cushions and then decided the last thing to do would be dusting. She asked and he pointed to the closet where he kept the duster. She went over everything with the duster and decided that it was a very easy cleaning job. He wasn't messy at all.

He kept his eye on her as she was cleaning. She wasn't trying to tease him as best as he could tell but he was enjoying the quick flashes of boy shorts he got every once in a while. He was texting Vivian from work and asked how her shopping trip was going and she said that it had gone well and that she should be there in less than 10 minutes. That would be perfect timing for what he had in mind.

She had finished cleaning and came over to him and asked if he wanted to check over things to see if she needed to redo anything. He stood and started walking around and looking at things and she followed behind him a short distance. He reviewed the bathroom, kitchen, and living area and looked over the dusting, especially where the sun was shining through the window. He was very pleased and told her so. He also thanked her for doing a good job. She was trying to explain that everything was so clean already that she didn't do much, but he wouldn't hear of it anymore.

````````````

Just as he was getting ready to reassure her further, there was a knock at the door. She looked at herself dressed in only a jersey and started to panic just a little. He grabbed her hand and quickly asked her if she trusted him. She paused for only a second and then said that she did. He gave her a big smile and then they walked to the door together.

At the door was a middle-aged woman with several garment bags and boxes. Gaven opened the door wide and invited her in. He helped her with the boxes and bags and then introduced her. Vivian, this is my house guest Carrie. Carrie, this is my secretary Vivian. I asked her to come by today to help me with something. Well, actually to help me with something for you. I know with your time crunch and quick plans we made Friday night, that you didn't have time to pack a bag for the weekend. So I asked Vivian if she might be able to drop a few things off to help us out. And like the good person that she is, here she is.

I know it might seem like dinner is a little while away, but we do have some other things to pick up before our reservations, so I would suggest you might want to go ahead and get ready, please. He could tell that Carrie had a mixture of emotions. Slightly embarrassed by being in only a jersey and excited wondering what Vivian might have brought for her.

Carrie said that she would take a quick shower and then she would be ready to have Vivian help her get ready.

While Carrie was in the shower, Daven and Vivian did a quick huddle in the kitchen area. She asked if this is the one he had been talking about for the past few months and he said that it was. She is so wonderfully cute. She is going to age into a beautiful woman Daven. He said he thought so as well. She wanted to know what their plans were for tonight. He had reservations for Fleming's and then he wasn't sure after that and asked for ideas. Vivian thought that a walk along the River Pathway Shops might be a good, pleasant time for them. He agreed again and thanked her for the suggestion.

He said he would take a walk and let them have some privacy as Vivian helped Carrie get ready for their date. He asked how long he should be gone and Vivian suggested about 45 minutes. He decided on the way down the elevator that he would just go over to the restaurant bar across the street since they would be walking some tonight. He decided not to get any alcohol and just ordered an iced tea and he would take the time to think about all of the events of the last few months. He couldn't believe how well he and Sensei Rick's plan had worked out. He wasn't sure what Sensei Rick would think about the spanking part but he thought it would still work out ok. He hoped that Carrie would enjoy herself tonight and that maybe something could come out of this in the future. Time would tell.

And speaking of time, looking at his watch, it was time to head back to his apartment. When he arrived he decided to knock on the door instead of just barging in. Vivian met him at the door and asked for just a few more minutes and she would let him know when they were ready.

He heard her shout his name to let him know it was all clear. They had both gone into the restroom to finish whatever it was that needed finishing. He went to his closet and switched into a nice pair of slacks, a shirt and tie, and a nice dinner jacket. He grabbed a pair of socks from the dresser and a matching pair of shoes. He ran his hand through his hair a few times and he was ready. Easily less than 5 minutes. Why did it take women so long to get ready?

He went and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and was about halfway done when the bathroom door opened. Vivian came out, closed the door, and walked over to Daven. She said he was going to be blown away. She kissed his cheek and said she would see herself out. He thanked her again for saving the day and she quietly slipped out the door.

He finished his bottle of water and threw the empty bottle in the trashcan and waited. He decided to walk over to the door and check on Carrie. He lightly knocked on the door and asked how she was doing. She said she was ready and was just getting the courage to come to him. He didn't understand what that meant but said that if she was ready to go, they should probably be heading out soon. He stepped back as he heard the lock on the door click. He waited and then the door finally opened and she stepped out. His jaw hit the floor. He thought she was cute and all of that before, but what he saw before him now was just amazing. He was having a hard time forming words let alone sentences. He grabbed her hand and pulled it to his mouth to kiss it. He looked into her eyes and only one word would come out. Beautiful.

Of course, she blushed and dropped her eyes.

His phone beeped indicating that the livery service had arrived to shuttle them around the city tonight. He liked the livery service when he felt like taking a date on a dress-up date. Normally taxis or his car would be fine for a more conventional date, but tonight he wanted to make it a little more special.

They arrived downstairs and he helped her into the small limo. The driver already knew their plans for the night so they were off to their first stop, a small boutique jewelry store. She was surprised because she was expecting there to be a restaurant and not a jewelry store when they stopped. Her initial thought was that maybe he needed to conduct some type of business on the way to their restaurant.

The owner met them at the door and immediately smiled at Daven and Carrie and escorted them into the store. He asked if they were here to pick from their fine selection of necklaces and other jewelry. Daven said that they were. Carrie's eyes lit up and looked and Daven and she smiled.

Daven explained to her that he wanted her to pick out something that she liked and that she was not to ask the owner what the prices were on anything. He would not tell her and all of the prices had been removed from the display. He wanted to make sure she got what she liked and not to choose something based on the price. She nodded her head. He squeezed her hand and gave her a stare and she smiled and said she understood.

She was amazed by their selection. She wasn't one to dress up often, or even at all, but she knew what she liked and she would have been extremely pleased with almost any of the selections that she saw. She studied, tried on, compared, eliminated, and finally got her decision down to three. She asked Daven if he would help her decide and he said no that it was her decision only. She gave him a smiling evil eye and then turned back to the necklaces.

He then decided to help her by asking a question. He asked her of the three, which color she liked the least. She pushed one of the necklaces off to the side. If the remaining two, which do you think goes the best with your outfit tonight? She selected it and he took it from her and placed it around her neck and agreed that it was a fantastic choice. The store owner agreed and not just because it was the most expensive one.

Mr. Goldman, thank you so much for opening your boutique to us this afternoon. It was an honor to see such fine craftsmanship in your jewelry. Please add this to my account and place both of the other two items on reserve for me for 30 days and we will be back to collect them soon. Mr. Goldman just smiled and thanked them both for stopping by his business.